TLC Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes...Oh yes..." Her hips gyrate against Sabine's, taking an active role for the first time. Their pubic bones grind against each other's slick, sensitive flesh. "Yes! Yes!...Fuck me Sabine. Fuck me harder! ... Ohh...oooh...oooohhhh! Yessss!" Karen's body goes rigid as her climax overwhelms her.

Sabine rubs her fotze against Karen's pussy even faster, pressing her clit against the girl's pubes, feeling the soft curls scour her sensitive bud. She's nowhere near her own climax yet but this one's for Karen.

Daniel hears Karen's cries, hears Sabine urging them both on in the background, sees in his mind's eye two beautiful girls, two beautiful pussies, grinding together, coming for his pleasure as much as theirs. He lets himself come, this image filling his mind. He grunts as semen splatters over his hand and across his belly, getting matted into his chest hairs.

After a few seconds rest, Sabine disentangles her legs from Karen's, moving to lie beside the panting girl. Karen still holds the phone but Sabine's ear is close enough to hear Daniel panting too.

"Tell him he must swallow it all." Sabine instructs Karen. Daniel can hear her but waits for Karen to repeat it.

"What?" Karen looks at Sabine, surprised despite everything that's happened.

"His semen. Tell him he must swallow it."

"Daniel...uh...Sabine says you're to swallow your jizz." She listens as Daniel slurps loudly at his sticky fingers. A thought occurs to her. "Daniel, are you bisexual too?"

"No." He chuckles. "I just like the taste of my own semen. Will you do something for me now?"

"Depends what it is."

"Touch Sabine then tell me what she tastes like to you."

"I can't...I already told Sabine I...I just can't..."

"Hey, it's ok. No pressure. Will you touch her anyway, just touch?"

"Ok." Her hand slips tentatively between Sabine's legs, obligingly parted. She touches another girl intimately for the first time, trembling fingers tracing the outline of slippery, puffy lips. "She's really smooth. Do you want me to put my finger inside her?" The question is addressed to Daniel. She doesn't think to ask Sabine's permission: The look in her eyes is enough to tell Karen not to ask stupid questions.

"Yes. See how many you can fit." He's wondering if he can get Sabine fisted a second time tonight. "She managed her whole hand earlier."

"Your whole hand?"

"Yah. To my wrist. Like so." She holds up a hand, fingers not quite straight, bunched tightly together, thumb tucked into her palm, showing Karen how. "If you go slowly, it is not difficult I think." Her smile carries an implicit plea for Karen to at least try.

"Like this?" Karen holds her hand just as Sabine showed her, all of her fingertips just inside Sabine's vulva. It feels tight already. Surely this isn't possible.

"Yah. Just so. Slowly." Sabine reaches for Karen's wrist, controlling the speed herself until the last line of knuckles are rubbing against her distended fotze. "Yah... Sehr gut...turn slowly..." She gently twists Karen's wrist, then relaxes her grip to allow Karen to turn her hand to and fro, writhing ecstatically at the overwhelming feeling of being filled.

"God, Daniel, my hand's nearly all the way in. it looks...incredible. Have you ever done this?"

"No. My hands are too big. I've never even seen it. Tonight was her first time."

"Are you hard again yet?"

"Yes, I'm just thinking how much fun it'd be to see this live. Perhaps get a taste of what you've been feeding Sabine."

"There's plenty to taste down there right now. Sabine. Your boyfriend wants to taste me."

"Yah. Und fuck you I think." Sabine is easing Karen's hand further in again. Slowly, slowly, there!

"Wow! Doesn't that hurt? Oh Daniel, I wish you could see this." Karen looks in amazement at her own wrist braceletted by Sabine's pink bits. The heat surrounding her hand is awesome.

"Tell her 'three hands are better'" Daniel asks Karen to relay a message. There is no need, Sabine hears him. One hand slips under her body, re-emerging close enough to her ass to smear trickles of juice all over her puckered rosebud. Her other hand dives straight for her clitoris, starting to rub frantically at it without hesitation.

"I think she heard you." Karen watches Sabine's head turning this way and that; her eyelids closed tight but flickering; sighs escaping through parted lips; hand thrashing her clit. Karen feels the pulsing of Sabine's abdominal muscles, vaguely feels Sabine's own fingers intruding next door as two force their way into her rectum.

"Oh...Mein gott...Oooh...Yah...Yahh...Das is sehr gut...oooh...Gott in Himmel...Yahhh!...oooooohhhhh Yaaahhhhhh!"

Karen holds the phone nearer Sabine, the better for Daniel to hear his girlfriend's screams. As Sabine goes limp and silent, Karen panics.

"Daniel, something's wrong. She's unconscious. What shall I do?"

"It's ok. It's ok. Karen, listen to me. I need you to be calm."

"But she's passed out. She needs a-"

"Karen. Calm down." He sounds stern, authoritative enough to get the girl's attention. "Sabine often faints when she has a really good orgasm. She'll be fine in a few seconds. Just keep saying her name to her."

"Sabine...Sabine..."

"Good, keep saying it."

"Sabine... She's coming to...Sabine..."

"Told you. Congratulations Karen. You just gave someone sex so good they passed out."

"Sabine...are you ok?"

"Yah...yah. I am ok. Three hands is better."

"Daniel, she's ok."

"I heard. Three hands are better. Give her the phone please."

Karen hands the phone over and gently eases her hand from Sabine's body. Sabine's hole is so stretched it stays open. It's the most obscene thing Karen has ever seen. It's also probably the sexiest. As she watches, the orifice slowly contracts back to near normal.

"Liebling. Three hands was fantastisch."

"Sounded good. Have I mentioned lately that I love you? I do, even when you fuck other people."

"You are not jealous?"

"Not really. If you feel the need to taste pussy, it's not like I have one for you to lick. It's a need I can't satisfy. At least not without gender reassignment surgery and a few years of hormones."

"Nein. You would not make a pretty girl. You must be my man. When I want girls I will find them for myself."

"Ok Liebchen. I'll stick to what I know best."

"Yah. You are the best."

"That's not what I meant, but thanks for the compliment."

"Ich liebe dich."

"I love you. Now take that pretty little girl into the shower and clean her up. Make her wash you too. I'm going for another shower myself and I've got an erection to finish off so I want to be thinking about a hot lesbo shower scene in a hotel room in Manchester."

"Yah Liebling. That will be good also."

"And straight to bed afterwards."

"Karen wants to speak with you." Sabine beckons Karen to lie beside her to share the phone.

"Daniel, I just wanted to say goodnight too."

"Goodnight Karen. Thanks for sharing."

"It was fun, wasn't it?"

"Lots. Sweet dreams, girls."

"Goodnight, handsome stranger."

"Gute nacht Liebling. Ksse."

Daniel hung up and sat for a moment counting his blessings. He didn't bother to finish himself off in the shower. He'd had two really good orgasms and tomorrow night he was pretty certain Sabine would require all the stamina and strength he could muster. Sleep came easily tonight. The sooner he slept, the sooner it'd be tomorrow – the day she came back to him.

It was a bit of a squeeze, the hotel shower wasn't as big as Daniel's, but they were not big girls and they were pretty well acquainted so they coped. Washing each other was giggly, frothy, girly fun. Sabine was pleasantly surprised when Karen took the opportunity to run soapy fingers around her ass, lingering rather longer than necessary.

"Does it hurt? When Daniel fucks you here?"

"Nein. He is gentle und patient. It feels good."

"I'm not sure. Perhaps if a guy were really small and I really fancied him. Then, maybe."

"Yah. You should start small."

"And do you enjoy it? Up the bum I mean."

"Yah. But not as much as Daniel I think."

"You two are amazing. Is there anything you won't do for him?"

"Yah. Laundry."

Karen had to hang onto Sabine to avoid collapsing as she laughed. "Are we clean enough d'you think?"

"I think so."

They dried each other off and headed for bed. Problem: Sabine's bed, scene of tonight's debauchery, was a bit on the damp side. Ok, maybe that's an understatement. It was drenched in the juices of two freshly squeezed, ripe young women.

A simple solution presented itself. They curled up together in Karen's bed. Karen nestled in Sabine's arms, enjoying the hand cupping one of her breasts. She even made a point of turning her head to give Sabine a goodnight kiss – Their first. It wasn't a full on tongue in tonsils snog, nor a chaste peck but fell somewhere in between: Moist, unhurried, open mouthed and tender. Sabine accepted the kiss, letting Karen drive, wishing when it was over that that tender touch had been between her legs earlier.

Sabine had learned two valuable lessons in the last two days. First: She missed the tenderness of a feminine lover. From men she did not want tenderness – a man should behave like a man – but tenderness between women was wonderful. Second: Daniel enjoyed sharing her. She resolved to take a female lover again soon. Someone she could share with Daniel. Not Karen though: It was too soon for her, too many issues to work through. She was also too innocent. It would get complicated.

Chapter 14 – Farewells and reunions.

Morning sunlight washes over two golden, entwined young nymphs that any pre-Raphaelite would have rendered a masterpiece from. The soulless, insistent beeping of an alarm shatters the peace of this idyllic scene of youth and beauty.

Too soon, Sabine and Karen must stir themselves to action. Lethargically, they get up and go about the usual morning rituals. Proper showers have to be taken individually, not quite dry towels will just have to do. Bags get packed. Everywhere is double-checked so nothing is left behind. Eventually, only a little behind schedule, they are presentable enough to face the world.

They checked out and got a taxi to the studio just in time for their tanning appointment. An hour later and a couple of shades of toast darker, they were ready for the swimwear. If anything, it was even more tedious than the underwear. British tastes in swimwear were obviously very conservative. By lunchtime, everything was wrapped up. The photographer was happy at last, probably because some girls had taken him up on his offer of additional work. Sabine, Karen, Jules and Teresia caught an earlier train than they were expecting. Job done.

On the train, they got a table for the four of them and Sabine was prevailed upon to make good on her previous night's promise. Jules and T got the edited highlights and the gods of gossip were suitably appeased by the offering. Karen phoned her parents to tell them which train she was on then announced she'd be getting off at Milton Keynes.

"We were expecting to get a later train and it doesn't stop there so I was going into Central London just to catch the commuter service back out. This is much better for me."

"Yah. It makes good sense." Sabine manages to hide her disappointment. She'd been looking forward to a little more time with Karen, minus the other two.

"But you'll miss the grand reunion scene on the concourse." T says. "Daniel and Sabine running to each other in slow motion then welded together while the whole world revolves around them. Like in those black and white Sunday matinees."

"Yeah Honey." Adds Jules. "They've never been separated before. After three days he must be gagging for it."

"Daniel is not meeting me at the station. He will still be at work when we arrive. So you must wait until tomorrow to tease him. Yah?"

Karen is pretty certain Daniel will be gagging for it but not for the reason Jules gave. She gives Sabine a conspiratorial wink as she excuses herself to go to the loo.

Ten minutes passes and Sabine expresses concern. "I will go und see if she is ok. Her period started this morning, I think." She makes up a plausible excuse and, leaving the other two, makes her way to the end of the carriage. She knocks on the toilet door.

"Karen? You are ok. Yah?"

"Yes." The door opens. "God, you took your time. Get in here." Karen drags Sabine into the confines of the lavatory. "I've been thinking about last night. Feel." She puts Sabine's hand up her skirt: Sabine's finger encounter warm moist cotton.

"You have been masturbating? In here?" Sabine looks around the grubby little cubicle.

"Yes, I was close a couple of times but I wanted you to be here. I'd just about given up waiting when you knocked." She hitches her skirt up so it bunches around her waist, leaving her underwear on full view: A pale pink thong with a conspicuous damp spot.

Sabine runs a finger under the elastic, along Karen's lips to her hole and back, briefly tickling her clitoral hood.

"I want to masturbate for you. Like you did in front of me that first time. Please Sabine, sit."

Sabine sits on the toilet lid, her eyes at just the level of Karen's almost bare crotch. Karen leans against the wall for balance, plants her feet as wide apart as the confines of the cubicle allow and pulls her gusset right up, bisecting her labia. Then she peels the thong down to mid thigh and plunges her hand between her legs. Sabine can't see her pussy anymore but she can clearly see what's being done to it. Karen doesn't take long to come – a minute, max. - biting the knuckle of her free hand to avoid making too much noise.

Sabine reaches for Karen's wrist, drawing her hand away from her pussy to lap at her sticky fingers. Only when there is no trace of pussy juice does she let Karen have her hand back.

"Vielen dank, Karen. Thank you for sharing this with me. We have had a good time together, I think."

"We've had a wonderful time together. Maybe one day we'll have another wonderful time."

"Yah. Maybe one day. But now we must go back to our seats before someone else comes looking for you."

Karen pulls up her knickers, drops her skirt back into place and washes her hands then they rejoin Jules and T. As they walk down the carriage, Sabine remembers to prime Karen with the excuse she'd manufactured for her.

"You all right Honey?" Jules asks.

"Nothing a hot water bottle and a few days won't cure."

Karen was lost in her own thoughts for much of the rest of her journey. Under the table, her leg, and occasionally her hand, encountered Sabine's but only for brief moments. When the train reached Milton Keynes, it took her by surprise.

"My stop, girls. Well, it's been real. We'll have to go for a girl's night out sometime."

"Bye Honey. Don't be a stranger." Jules half stood to give her a hug.

"Yeah. You know where to find us. Southside, Covent Garden. See ya soon." T couldn't reach from the corner.

"My bag is on yours I think. I will come to the door to help you." Sabine makes an excuse to say a more private farewell. The two girls hurry to the luggage rack at the far end of the carriage. By the carriage door, they find themselves alone for a moment. Karen puts down her bag to properly kiss Sabine goodbye. This time there is a lot more lust and a lot less chastity in it. This is a proper kiss by any definition.

They part and, on a whim, Karen reaches under her skirt to peel off her panties, stepping quickly out of them. She scrunches the damp scrap of pink cotton into Sabine's hand.

"For Daniel. He wanted a taste of me." And that's it. She steps from the train, the doors close and the carriage jolts back into motion. Sabine takes a moment to put Daniel's souvenir in a little plastic bag to keep them fresh, tucking them away in the side pocket of her holdall before returning to her seat.

Not an hour later, She's in a taxi, heading for Poland Street, planning treats for Daniel. She had paused a moment on the station concourse to buy him a Julia Roberts costume. That is, a new tie. Well she can't just lie there naked, waiting for him to come home, can she?

Daniel took a long lunch break to go camera shopping, dragging Chris along on the principal you don't have a dog and bark yourself. Besides, he didn't want to end up paying civilian prices and Chris, as a professional, was much more likely to get a discount.

"There's such a range of digitals now, really the choice comes down to what you're going to use it for and how much you want to spend." The salesman explains after Chris has made the introductions in his favourite toyshop.

"Nothing too technical, just the modern version of a Polaroid I suppose." Daniel is foundering already.

"What it is John, is this. My colleague here is living with a very pretty girl." Chris interrupts, taking over negotiations. "What he needs is a tool for making domestic porn. Don't bother showing him anything less than six million pixels 'cos this is not a girl you'd want low res pictures of."

"Six megapixels coming up."

As the salesman turns his back to find some cameras to show him, Daniel glares at Chris. TMI does not begin to describe it.

"What?" Chris looks hurt, mockingly so. "Why d'you think they sell so many digital cameras? Not having to pick up your prints in Boots has created a whole new generation of would-be porn stars. Relax. You're among friends here."

"Ok. What we have are mostly compacts, very portable. There's not much to choose between the Kodak, the Canon and the Fuji. The Canon's got the best zoom but it's £40 more. The other two are both £240 apiece. However, if it doesn't have to fit in your pocket, there's this." The salesman puts a much chunkier fourth camera on the counter. "Fuji's S7000. Six point one million pixels but interpolated to twelve million."

Chris sees Daniel's eyes glazing over. He translates the techno-babble. "Danny Boy. Twelve million is the same as the one I use for work. Of course, that's real pixels, not interpolated, so you won't get images quite as good, but close."

"Looks expensive. Didn't you just pay nearly two grand for that thing?" Daniel waves at Chris' camera bag.

"Yeah. But that's professional kit. Big difference."

"I can do you the S7000 for £250." The salesman gets a word in.

Chris picks it up for a closer look. It certainly looks the part. A real big boy's toy.

"It'll do video with sound too." The Salesman suggests.

"There's a lot of buttons." Daniel still isn't sold.

"Leave it on auto and you'll only ever need four of them. That's on/off." The salesman leans over to demonstrate. "Those two by your thumb are to zoom in and out and the big, silver one is the shutter. Press it gently to auto-focus then all the way to take the shot."

"Chris?"

"Yeah?"

"Opinions? Advice? I didn't bring you along just to look pretty."

"This one: More resolution, more functions and more bling. I tell you what. Go with it and I'll dig out a spare tripod for you."

"Ok. Sold." Daniel, happy to accept Chris' professional judgement, digs his credit card out of his wallet.

By the time he gets out of the shop, he's actually £350 lighter in the pocket, having been talked into a gigabyte memory card and a camera case. They stop off for a pie and a pint on the way back to work: Daniel's treat as Chris so generously gave up his lunchtime.

Daniel spent a lot of the afternoon reading the small encyclopaedia that masqueraded as the camera's user instructions. By home time, he had the basics down and was eager to put it to use.

Sabine hears the sound of a key in the lock and arranges herself on the sofa in her new Julia Roberts costume.

"Evening Liebchen!" Daniel calls, noticing the alarm is off.

"How was your day? Liebling."