TLC Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Guided by her voice, Daniel heads for the living room.

"Oh, fine. Chris and I went... Oh! Dear God!" He puts down the camera bag.

"I bought you a new tie. It is pretty. Yah?"

"It'll go really well with my pink shirt if I ever get it back." He instinctively loosens his own tie, to facilitate breathing.

Sabine looks like she's spent a week in the Mediterranean rather than three days in Manchester. The tan may be faked but it's a bloody good, probably bloody expensive, fake. All over too, unless that tie is hiding a white bit between neck and navel. He leans down to kiss her and finds arms around his neck drawing him just enough off balance that he ends up on top of her, which isn't a bad place to spend a few minutes.

It is perhaps inevitable that Daniel finds himself faced with the ages old dilemma of an irresistible force meeting an immovable object: The force in question being his erection and the immovable object, his zip. Something has to give.

As he struggles to regain his feet, Sabine turns out to be the 'something'. Having sat up to free him from his trousers, she finds herself perfectly positioned to 'give' him a classic knee trembler blowjob. Daniel watches Sabine's head bobbing up and down his shaft, with one hand wrapped around his root and the other juggling his balls.

Its an incredibly submissive tableau: A man, fully and quite formally clothed, with his penis stuck in the mouth of a naked girl, his hands on her head, urging her on and denying her any choice otherwise. Sabine does have choices. She can swallow every last drop of his semen when he comes or she can share it with Daniel. Decisions, decisions.

Daniel has appreciated Sabine's oral talent from the start, quite literally. The very first orgasm she gave him was with her mouth. Ok, not quite true: It wasn't strictly the first, but masturbation fantasies don't count. It was the first she was actually present for. This occasion is likely to be almost as brief as that one, unless Sabine slows down a bit. She's working his cock with tongue, teeth and lips at a ferocious pace, devouring him as if she has not eaten for the last three days and he's dinner. He feels his glans sliding beyond the textured caress of her tongue, right to the back of her throat. Her teeth scrape gently over rigid and ridged flesh until her lips cinch tight around the base of his manhood. All the way! It doesn't happen often and it always looks so good. Her cheeks are working like she's swilling mouthwash, pummelling the sides of his cock as her tongue, quite restricted, pushes him against her palette. A moment, then she starts pumping him in and out again, her hand at the base matching her tongue at the tip. She feels his balls starting to tighten in her hand, knows she has only seconds to wait for her first course, speeds up even more, raking his hardness with her incisors as Daniel grips her hair and starts thrusting back at her, fucking her mouth. She squeezes his balls, spurring him to empty them. Feeling the first thick blast is imminent she pulls back. She doesn't want him to come in her throat; she wants it all on her tongue where she can savour every morsel. Daniel's climax blasts onto the roof of her mouth, pooling on her waiting tongue, spurt after spurt of hot white semen until she struggles to hold it all in without swallowing. Daniel's knees really are trembling. As the last, half-hearted dribble escapes him, his legs buckle. It's not called a knee-trembler for nothing. He drops to his knees.

Sabine is looking up at him with a cat-that-got-the-cream smile. He leans down to meet her lips, kissing her deeply. Sabine's mouth opens to his, letting his probing tongue dip into the white pool of semen on her own tongue. When Daniel has had his fill, she swallows her share. Not a drop goes to waste.

"Girl, you're insatiable. You didn't even give me a chance to get my suit off. Look at it!" Daniel's now flaccid penis, hanging out of his flies, has drooled in its sleep and left a snail trail on the trousers of his best suit.

"Yah. It will need cleaning, I think." She urges Daniel to his feet and stands to undress him fully. She's had lots of practice at this and he still rather enjoys the service. In no time at all, they are both naked, except for the tie Sabine has on. "So. Now you will undress me. Yah?"

"One good turn deserves another." He eases the tail of the tie through the knot until it comes free, the knot collapses and the tie ends up curled on the pile of his clothes like a snake on a warm rock.

Sabine flows up against him, embracing and being embraced, kissing and being kissed, caressing and being caressed, loving and, yes, being loved. "Say the words, Liebling." She mumbles against his neck.

"I love you." He whispers, so quietly it is barely a breath.

"Louder."

"I love you." He's just a little louder this time.

"Louder!"

"I love you." He gives in.

"Again!"

"I love you." He sweeps her up in his arms and heads for the bedroom. "And I'll prove it."

"Yah. Taten sagen mehr als Worte."

"Do what?"

"What you do...is louder than..."

"Actions speak louder than words?" He puts Sabine down on the big white duvet.

"Yah. Actions speak louder than words. We will make love and babies now?" She moves over a bit to make room for him.

"All night if you want." He lies down beside her, drawing her into his arms.

"Ich liebe dich."

Daniel doesn't bother to say any more. Loud actions are better. They make love instead of debating it. It's a change of pace for them. He takes her slowly, simply enjoying being inside her, kissing her, nuzzling her neck, nibbling an earlobe and gazing into her limpid blue eyes. This time it's about the journey, not just the arriving. It's a long journey too, but their destination is near. Quickening the pace slightly, Daniel rides Sabine like a surfboard on a tsunami of bliss until they are cast ashore still clinging to each other.

Chapter 15 – Cameras and flashes

When they are both fully rested, still curled up together on the bed, the romantic mood is fractured by the rumble of – Is it thunder? Or distant war drums? No, it's Daniel's stomach complaining it hasn't had its dinner yet.

"You are hungry. Yah?"

"A bit. But the cupboard is bare. It'll have to be dining out or takeaway."

"We can order pizza again. Yah?"

"No! No way! Not after last time. No...don't give me that innocent look either...no..." But, in case you haven't already guessed by his diminishing conviction, this is one of those occasions when 'no' doesn't quite mean 'no'.

"But you must eat and be strong. Yah? So. I will treat you to pizza." She bounces off the bed and dashes for the living room and the phone. Daniel bestirs himself to action, pursues her and is just in time to see her running onto the balcony with the handset. She closes the doors, leaning her bottom against them to keep him away while she makes the call. Daniel may not be able to reach her but he can reach the wall socket. He unplugs the phone. Sabine glares at him through the glass but she is a determined and very resourceful girl. The pizzeria is directly opposite this building. Looking over the balcony she can see a couple of delivery scooters parked by the curb. One of the scooters is occupied. She takes a deep breath and yells at the rider.

"Hey! Pizza Boy!"

The young man looks around: No one's there.

"Pizza Boy!... Up here!"

This time he looks up. He sees Sabine. She waves to make sure she has his attention. She needn't have bothered. It dawns on him that the tall tale he's heard about some naked chick who lives across the road and likes pepperoni pizza is perhaps not such a tall tale after all. At least, there's a topless girl trying to get his attention.

"...with extra pepperoni."

" What?" Ok. This time she has got his attention.

"I want to order a large deep pan pepperoni with extra pepperoni."

"Are you serious?" the lad shouts back, still having trouble adjusting to reality.

"Yah. The phone is kaput – not working. It is for the top flat. Ok?"

"Ok." It is a very bemused delivery boy that walks into the shop and relays Sabine's order to the cook.

Daniel realized at the first shout that Sabine had trumped him. It looked like it would be pizza for dinner then. Actually he loved pizza but Sabine had created a local legend. It started three, no four, pizzas back. She didn't bother dressing to answer the door. The guy was gob smacked when a shaved blonde with to-die-for stats took the pizza and handed him the money. At the time it had been a bit of fun, 'safe' flashing. Sabine had made a habit of it and that was fine too. However, last time they ordered pizza, all the delivery boys must have been busy because the pizzeria proprietor came himself. He's nearly sixty and has already had one heart attack. The shock could have done for him.

Thinking about it, Sabine was so willing to flash gash that Daniel reckoned she must have really disliked that Manchester photographer to be so upset at the way he looked at her. Anyway, that's water under the bridge now.

Sabine comes in off the balcony looking smugly triumphant.

"We're having pizza for dinner then?" He concedes as graciously as his competitive streak will allow.

"Yah. I have a present for you!" Sabine's just remembered something. "From Karen." She rushes back to the bedroom, gathering up Daniel's hand on the way past and practically dragging him in her wake. She bounces onto the bed and scrambles across to the far side to rummage in her bag. Daniel sits on the edge of the bed, contemplating Sabine's perfectly presented derriere and waiting to see what she's up to. "Here." Sabine places something soft in his hand. One glance is enough to identify it as a pink thong.

"From Karen?"

"Yah. She wore them on the train when she masturbated for me. She said-"

"Karen masturbated on the train? You haven't told me about this."

"There has been no time for stories. Karen said you wanted a taste of her so she sent you her string."

Daniel sniffs the bundle of cotton. It smells fresh and decidedly musky.

"She smells good. Yah?"

"She smells very good." He unfolds the fabric. it's still quite damp. The smell of aroused girl gets a lot stronger. He raises it to his face, breathing in the fragrance of the girl Sabine seduced. He touches the gusset with the tip of his tongue. It tastes tangy, sharper than Sabine, less sweet. "She tastes good too."

Sabine watches him explore this intimate gift. Perhaps she should have brought Karen home after all. Karen's scent is certainly having the right effect on his penis.

"You will call her and say thank you. Yah?"

"Certainly. It's only polite." He grins and inhales deeply through the pink cotton. His cock twitches, nodding its head in agreement.

Sabine finds her mobile and calls Karen's number.

"Hello?"

"Karen?"

"Sabine! Hi! I was just thinking about you... Your ears must have been burning. Did you and Daniel have a good reunion?"

"Yah. Und he is here now." She hands him the phone.

"Hi Karen. Thanks for the prezzie. You smell sweet."

"Really? Y'no, It should feel really gross, having a guy I've never met sniffing my knickers but, somehow...I dunno...its just horny."

"Yeah? Well you should try being the guy whose girlfriend dines out in the downstairs restaurant and brings him table scraps."

"Your girlfriend is amazing. She's rocked my world in the last three days. I'm thinking things – doing things – I thought I'd never be up for."

"She is very special. I guess that's why I love her."

"You love me because I bring you sexy toys from other girls." Sabine cuts across. The door bell rings and she gets up to answer it. It'll be the pizza.

"Karen, our dinner's just arriving. I'll have to love you and leave you."

"Sure. Thanks for calling. I'm glad you liked your souvenir of Manchester. Maybe sometime we'll get to meet face to face?"

"One day. Sabine will point you out to me and the first inkling you'll get is when a total stranger whispers in your ear 'You taste good too'."

"And I'll turn red and stutter a lot. Did you taste as well as sniff then?"

"Oh yes. They're very damp. I licked the gusset all the way to the narrow bit. There's a spot with a slightly bitter taste there. I reckon that's where your ass was."

"You two! You're both obsessed with my bum!"

"So? Sabine says I'd adore your bum. Apparently it's gorgeous. Sorry Karen I really have to go. The pizza is getting cold."

"Ok, handsome stranger, but call me after dinner. I wanna hear you two tonight."

"Deal. Later Babe." He hangs up.

"Later?" Sabine mumbles around a mouthful of pizza.

"She wants to listen to us this time. I said Ok." He grabs a slice.

"Yah. It will be good I think."

"Did you give the delivery boy his usual tip?"

"Yah. He is new. I like it when boys go red. It reminds me of you."

"Yeah? Well I don't do that anymore. You've completely cured me. Tell me about the train."

"You have not told me about your day yet." Sabine wants him to do the talking so she can concentrate on pepperoni pizza.

"Oh yes. I did try to tell you when I got home but we got distracted. You're such a pleasant distraction. Chris and I went camera shopping."

"Und you bought a camera?"

"Yes. It's in the living room. I'll get it after dinner."

"Yah. Und we will make sexy pictures together."

"Lots of sexy pictures. Then you can phone Karen back and let her choose what to do with the erection her knickers gave me."

"Yah. But I know already what she will choose, I think."

While Sabine was disposing of the pizza box and a couple of crusts, Daniel got out his new camera.

"It was expensive. Yah?"

"Not really. But Chris chose it instead of the pocket-sized ones. He says it'll do anything but as long as I leave it on automatic even I should be able to take pretty pictures. Smile." He points the camera at her across the kitchen. Sabine, obliging as always, smiles and strikes an incongruously domestic pose for a naked girl, washing dishes.

It takes them less than half an hour to fill the camera's memory: Over two hundred pictures of Sabine from the front, back, side, above, below (Gotta love that glass coffee table.), standing, sitting, kneeling, squatting, lying, on all fours, even doing the splits. She's seen enough of his magazines to know what he likes and, boy, does he get it. While Daniel's emptying the camera on to his PC, Sabine turns on the shower.

"Liebling. We can make more pictures later. Come and wash me. Then we will call Karen. Yah?" She's already showering when Daniel brings the camera into the bathroom.

"I'll scrub your back in a minute. I just want to get a few of you all wet."

"So. You would rather look at me than touch me. Yah?"

"I surrender!" Daniel can take a hint. He puts the camera down and joins her for soapy fun. Showering with Sabine is always soapy fun.

Chapter 16 – Synchronised sodomy

The phone rings. Karen answers it immediately.

"Hi. I thought you two had forgotten about me."

"Not a chance. I've just been taking the pictures Sabine wouldn't let the photographer take in Manchester."

"That guy was creepy."

"So Sabine said. Anyway, forget about him. You've done your jobs, you'll get paid and you'll probably never meet him again."

"Is Sabine there? Can I have a word?"

"Sure. Two ticks. Liebchen, you'll have to take that out of your mouth. Karen wants a word with you."

"Yah?" Sabine takes the phone.

"Did I interrupt something?"

"Nein. He is hard enough I think."

"I did interrupt something then! What's he up to now?"

"He is playing with your string again."

"My string? Oh...my thong. Sabine...I've been thinking about this anal sex lark...I've got a vibrator. It's quite slim... Can we do it together?"

"Und you have lubricant. Yah?"

"Will baby oil do?"

"Yah. It will be ok, I think."

"And it's a finger first?"

"Yah. For you, because you are alone."

"Sabine...when you licked me there...does Daniel ever do that?"

"Yah. He would like to now I think." Sabine glances at Daniel who's lying beside her eavesdropping as he strokes his cock with Karen's knickers.

Sabine rolls over, sticking her ass in the air but still leaning on a pillow with the phone to her ear. Daniel kneels beside her and dips his head down between her buttocks to tongue-tease her rosebud. He's fond of this upside-down position because it puts his nose so close to her pussy – a scent that always drives him crazy.

"Oh yah...mmm..."

"Is he doing it? Licking your bum?" Karen's own finger is working around her ass in ever decreasing circles, working up the courage to dip in.

"Yah...und you?"

"Here goes..." Karen hesitates a moment longer then takes the plunge, gently driving her finger through the resistance of her anus. She stops at the first knuckle. "...There!" She's triumphant.

"Das ist gut. You must be gentle und slow." Daniel stops licking and slips a lubed finger into Sabine, keeping pace with Karen. "Gentle und slow." Sabine repeats.

"It feels ok. I'm gonna try two...ooh... that's much harder isn't it?"

"Yah. It is why you must be slow und relax." Sabine feels Daniel's second digit nudge its way into her. He rotates them this way and that, through a hundred and eighty degrees, feeling her muscles relax to accommodate the intrusion.

"Hey! It's getting easier... Ooh! ...It feels quite nice doesn't it? ...Sort of itchy, tingly." Karen's two knuckles deep now and beginning to work in and out.

"Yah...It feels sehr gut...turn them inside you. Yah?" If Sabine's clit had a voice, it'd be screaming for attention but she knows, once she touches it, she won't be in a fit state of mind to guide Karen's explorations.

"Oh God! That feels great! ...Sabine! My pussy's dripping and I haven't even touched it! ...Ooh...mmm... How's Handsome Stranger doin'?"

"He is ready when you are, I think."

"Ohh!... Ok! Let's do it." She slips her fingers out and reaches for her vibe, twisting the base to set it in motion.

Sabine can hear the buzzing down the phone. "You are ready. Yah?"

"Ready as I'll ever be. You?"

"Eine moment... Yah. I also am ready." She senses rather than feels Daniel's cock, poised millimetres from her.

"Together then...on three...two...one...Ooohhh!" Taking the plunge, literally, Karen pushes three inches of smooth plastic into her rectum, feeling the immediate thrill of the vibrations running through her pelvic floor muscles.

"Yahhh!..." Sabine pushes back as Daniel thrusts, taking fully half his length. The time for talking is over. She reaches for her clit, lashing at it as Daniel pumps at her with frenzied energy, one hand on her hip for balance and one clutching a pink thong to his nose and mouth.

Karen drops her phone on the pillow beside her to free her other hand. Two fingers slip in past her labia and her palm presses down on her clitoris, working it with the gentle rocking motion that's been getting her off since she first discovered masturbation. The muted hum of the vibe she's impaled on and the delicious sensations suffusing her abdomen are an added thrill. She's not far off now. So quick!

"Ooh...oh yeah!...ooohhhh....Yesss!..." She's barely ready for it when her climax hits her from two sides at once – the familiar clitoral orgasm almost subsumed by the deeper, much more intense vaginal orgasm that leaves her fighting for breath.

Sabine, hearing Karen come so quickly, is impatient to join her. Her hand thrashes at her sensitive bud and her hips grind back against Daniel, spurring him on. She's so close now. So close.

The scent of a stranger filling his nostrils, Daniel grunts as he forces himself into Sabine's ass, content only when his balls slap into her labia. Just...a few more...strokes...and... "Oh God! Yesss!" His body goes rigid as he comes, boiling fluid gushing out of him, flooding around his cock.