TLC Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sabine lets herself go, a low wail keening from her parted lips as the hot wave of her climax washes through her. As the tide of ecstasy recedes, she can feel Daniel softening inside her but still sheathed to the hilt. She cannot speak just now. She reaches back, handing him the phone.

"Hi Honey. Did you have fun?" he asks Karen."

"Um...Let me think...YES! Did you? I couldn't tell with all the noise Sabine made."

"I had a pink cotton gag anyway. How does your bum feel now?"

"Tingly."

"Not sore?"

"No."

"So you don't need someone to kiss it better?"

"Dirty boy! You've just bum-fucked Sabine and you're already after more? Perhaps you should kiss hers better."

"I would but it's still occupied."

"Still?"

"Still. And getting harder by the second. Here's Sabine." He passes the phone back.

"So. You are ok. Yah?"

"Oh yeah. Sabine, you two...well, you're amazing. I thought Manchester would be dead boring but you've rocked my world."

"Vielen dank. We enjoy you too."

"Look, I'm really sorry I chickened out last night."

"That is ok. It was too soon I think."

"That's just it though, now I wish I hadn't bottled it... Sabine, I really want to try and I don't want it to be with someone else."

Sabine has no answer to that. Karen's sweet but very new to all this. Sabine really doesn't want to complicate her life that much. Karen notices the silence.

"I'm sorry... I didn't mean to crowd you... Oh dear... I've offended you, haven't I?" She sounds ready to cry.

"I am not offended. It is... complicated."

"I know... It was a bad idea. And my timing sucks."

"Yah. It is a bad time for talking."

"Oh God! I forgot! Daniel's still in you?"

"Yah."

"Look, I'm gonna leave you two to it. Give him a big kiss from me... And call me soon."

"Yah. Tomorrow. Ksse." The phone goes dead in Sabine's hand. She tosses it aside and, with a little help from Daniel's strong arms, manages to turn over onto her back with her legs tucked up by her ears and Daniel's cock still rooted in her ass. One of Daniel's favourite positions: He gets to butt fuck her and watch her masturbate at the same time.

"Now that I have your undivided attention, I'd like to take this opportunity to remind you of a certain promise – To fuck you until your pelvis broke?"

"Yah. I remember. Now is a good time I think." Her hands head straight for her fotze, fingers queuing up to squeeze into her still slick hole. This is probably not a position she can fist herself in but, hey, no harm in trying.

Daniel's hips start to move. Long strokes, steady rhythm, marathon pace. He's in no hurry for his second orgasm. He has a promise to keep.