TnT Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slyc_willie
slyc_willie
1,348 Followers

"Yeah, you like that," commented Thorne gutturally.

"I fucking love it," Talon seethed, gradually increasing the pace. He relished every inch of Thorne's cock as it penetrated again and again into his bowels. The water in the tub sloshed and splashed, little waves cascading over the edges to the tiled floor below.

Thorne closed his eyes, grunting and groaning, firm hands guiding Talon up and down. He loved it every time his brother smacked firm buttocks against his loins, which increased as the moments wore on.

For his part, Talon luxuriated in the way his brother's cock filled him again and again, rubbing against his prostate. His own cock twitched repeatedly, especially once he took a hand away from the tub railing and stroked his shaft.

"I'm gonna come, Talon," Throne growled, pushing up harder, deeper. The water in the tub splashed higher, flying over the edges.

"Do it!" Talon grunted, bearing down, even as he stroked harder and faster. His hand was a blur upon his cock. "Come in me!"


With a feral moan, Thorne thrust upward as far as he could, arching his body out of the water and nearly sending his twin toppling above him. Waves splashed loudly to the floor beside the tub.

His brother convulsing beneath him in orgasm, Talon felt the rush of liquid heat within his bowels. The knowledge that his brother was coming inside him triggered his own orgasm. Jerking forward, Thorne's semen-slickened cock popping free from his ass, Talon plunged into Thorne's mouth and shuddered with his own climax. Salvo after salvo of heated fluid was spent between his brother's sucking lips.

For an erotically blissful eternity, Talon cradled his brother's head against his groin, savoring the suckling, swallowing, massaging efforts of Thorne's mouth. Only when he began to soften did he ease back, carefully sitting upon the edge of the tub.

Brother looked upon brother as they recovered, panting. Talon licked his lips and smiled. Thorne wiped his face with a grin.

"Bed time," was all Talon could say.

End Part Four

slyc_willie
slyc_willie
1,348 Followers