To Bask in Breastford Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bustyalix
bustyalix
1,381 Followers

He quickly opened the door and left before his wife had a chance to protest. He took off running toward the driveway, and then took a left on the sidewalk. As he ran, he contemplated divorcing his wife...or just getting rid of her somehow. But his reason caught up with him. He'd been married for so long he didn't know how to survive without her; he'd become dependent. He began hating himself for getting married in the first place, but then thought that it wasn't his fault. Laura had had serious potential. He had no way of knowing she would turn into the fat, resentful woman she was now. She had nothing but contempt for any woman that looked better than her...and that went doubly for the women of Breastford.

As he jogged forward, a lovely sight caught his eye -- the loveliest of sights. Nina Knockers and her nut-busting knockers were dead ahead. Increasing his pace to a sprint, Coach Blue hurried over to the busty brunette bombshell and caught her by surprise.

"Nina." He said.

Startled, Nina turned around. The motion caused her massive udders to jiggle and shake beneath her white shirt. Coach Blue was mesmerized by the motion of her gigantic tits. Nina snapped her fingers in front of his face.

"Coach..." she said. "I'm up here."

"I know." Coach Blue said as he continued to stare down at her huge pair of mega-mamms. "Just give me a few more seconds."

Offended, Nina turned around and continued walking.

"Nina!" Coach Blue called, quickly running after her. "Nina, I'm sorry. Look...I'm sorry, okay?"

"Yeah, yeah." Nina said, not paying him any heed.

"What's been going on?" he asked of her.

"Not much." Nina said, matter-of-factly.

"Well...what did Evelyn Evers want with you?"

Nina gave the coach a quick glance.

"She wanted..." she began. "Nothing."

Coach Blue looked at her, longingly. He wasn't sure if he should ask this next question, but it was something that had been on his mind since Coach Dick got to Breastford.

"Oh. Okay." He said. "Nina, there's something I've been wanting to ask you."

Nina did not stop walking, but she nodded as he looked ahead to let the coach know that she was listening.

"It's about Coach Dick." The coach said. "When you and him...well, er...when you showed him into Breastford did you, er..."

"What?" Nina asked, growing impatient with the coach's stuttering.

"What I mean to say..." Coach Blue said. "is did you ever...you know...do something? With him?"

"Do something?" Nina asked. "Like wha—ohhh...."

Coach Blue was deadly silent as he listened to Nina finally get the gist of what he was saying. He prepared himself for the answer.

"If you're asking what I think you're asking..." Nina said. "then the answer is no."

Coach Blue sighed a big sigh of relief. But there was still one thing bothering him...that snake Coach Dick could still have tried to get fresh. And if he had...if he had touched Nina's boobs even for an instant...

"So...er...did he try anything?" he asked the busty brunette.

Nina looked at her coach through her peripheral vision and shot him the smallest of smiles.

"No." Nina said. "He didn't. I rode in the backseat."

Once again, Nina heard her coach let out a big sigh. But soon after that he was quickly getting his bearings.

"Okay." He said. "I just wanted to make sure you guys...were...you know, that you were okay. I mean, he's my new assistant and you're my star player so..."

Nina smiled as the coach tried to cover his tracks.

"...and plus you missed practice and I just thought that maybe it was because of...er...something that you didn't want to deal with, or something-"

"Coach Blue!" Nina said, putting an abrupt stop on his befuddled speech.

"Hm?" Coach Blue asked, trying extra hard to sound casual.

"We're at my house." Nina said, pointing down her own sidewalk.

"Oh. Right." Coach Blue said. "Of course."

"I'll see you later?" Nina said as she walked on.

"Sure." Coach Blue said as he watched Nina's luscious rear shaking right before his eyes. "I'll see you around."

He stared after her as she walked away from him. The amount of side-boob jutting from her body was utterly astonishing. He then began his walk back home; Nina's massive, jiggling melons on his mind every step of the way.

* * * * * * * *

The day had gone on uneventfully for Coach Dick. Once the busty duo had freed him from their mesmerizing grasp he had gone straight home to soak in the hot tub. As he had sat there, the warm jets massaging his body, he had contemplated everything that had taken place. He had realized that he had just gotten a lot for very little, practically nothing, and the duo knew nothing about it. It was then that it had hit him that there was something else they didn't know about...Brooke's late night endeavor into her mother's living room while she and himself were having a good time. His reason had caught up with him, and he had realized that it could have been his mind simply playing tricks on him. When it came to the busty duo of Brittany Bust and Brooke Biguns, that didn't seem so farfetched. Sitting in that hot tub he had realized that the only way to know for sure was to keep his eyes open later that evening when he was having a similar encounter with Beth Bust.

That's what had taken him to the Bust household. He sat there, in the living area of the Bust home, waiting on Beth to come back with the wine. As he waited, he wondered how much fun it would be exercising his right to have sex with Brittany Bust's heavily stacked mom.

He took in the sight of her as she came back, holding a bottle of wine and two glasses. She was wearing a dark green skirt; very short, and like Barbara she was wearing a sweater. Unlike Barbara Biguns, however, her sweater was yellow and made of a slightly thicker material; and she wore no bra underneath. Coach Dick found it rather difficult to take his mind off the fact that the only thing separating him from her big melons was one measly, easily ripped sweater.

"I'm sorry to have to come down on your daughter so hard the other day." Coach Dick said, trying to start some small talk.

"Ah yes. Well, what's done is done. I suppose you do have her best intentions at heart." Beth replied as she began pouring the wine. When she was done she handed him a glass, then smoothed out the bottom of her skirt as she sat down.

"I do." Coach Dick said. "Where is she, anyway?"

Beth took a sip from her glass.

"I believe she is taking your advice and getting in some late night practice. I've instructed her to spend the night at a friend's house, so we won't be bothered."

Coach Dick gave a small chuckle. If he had been right about Brooke spying on him and Barbara, then Brittany would probably be thinking of doing the same thing with him and Beth. And if that was the case, she was probably in this house at this exact moment.

Beth seemed a little uneasy. Paula had said that some members of the committee wouldn't be as inviting as others, and he guessed that Beth was one of those few. Wanting to get the show underway, he put down his wine glass and threw his arm over the busty blonde's shoulder.

Beth glanced at his hand as it rested on her shoulder, and then turned to look at him.

"It's been a while for me." She said, uneasily.

"That's okay." Coach Dick said; a small smile on his face. "We'll take things slow. Why don't we start with a blowjob?"

"Umm..."Beth said. "Erm...okay then."

"Cool." The coach replied. "But first let me get nice and hard."

As he said that Beth could feel his hand leaving her shoulder. His forearm slid along her back and stopped around its upper portion. She felt his hand reaching around to her chest, and before long his fingertips were crawling on her massive boob.

Coach Dick could feel Beth's big jug under his fingertips. He grabbed the huge orb from dead center and sunk his fingers into the vast amount of titflesh underneath.

Beth gasped as the she felt the coach dig his fingers into her giant melon. She started to melt as the coach kneaded and squeezed the big boob with love and care...it was as though his fingers were sucking on it the way his mouth would. She glanced down and saw that the bulge in his crotch had doubled in size.

"Yeah..." Coach Dick said. "That's one big, juicy boob..."

He reached down to her waist and pulled her in closer. As soon as she was his hand took its previous position on her enormous mountain of boob meat and took to squeezing it once again.

"Yeah baby..." Coach Dick said. "Now take that pretty little hand of yours and put it right there on my crotch. Start jerking me off."

Beth heard what he said, but was reluctant to do it. After a while she decided that she might as well, and she reached down to his crotch and put her hand on his bulge just as he had said. Soon, the rapidly hardening coach could feel the busty blonde's hand jerking his cock over and over through his pants.

"Yeah baby." He moaned. "Jerk my cock while your big titties jiggle in my hands..."

He then reached up with his other hand and grabbed her other breast. He started squeezing both of her big jugs through her sweater as Beth continued to tug on his hard cock.

"Uh!" Beth moaned.

"Yeah, babe...you like when I play with your big tits?"

"Y-yes..." Beth moaned as his cock gave a particularly hard throb in her hand.

Coach Dick leaned down and pulled her sweater down over her breast so the big boob came popping out. He quickly guided his head to it and began sucking on her exposed nipple.

"Uh! Uh! Uh!" Beth moaned.

The eager coach then tugged her yellow sweater down over her other breast as well. It came tumbling free as he was sucking on the other melon, and he quickly grabbed it and started squeezing it as her other big boob filled his mouth with her tit meat.

"Fuck yeah..." he moaned, his mouth filled with Beth's big tits.

Beth had increased the pace of her stroking; unknowingly. She was really stroking his cock hard and fast now, and Coach Dick was beginning to feel sore as it scraped along the inside of his pants.

"Unzip me, you busty MILF." He said.

Beth stopped stroking him, and the coach finally had time to catch his breath. He felt her hand move from his bulge higher up to his waist, where it began unbuttoning his pants. Once they were unbuttoned, she unzipped him and reached inside. As she pulled his hard cock out of his pants, Coach Dick was busy playing with her huge boobs. He put his hand in her cleavage and felt each of her big milkers rubbing against it as he reached for her far jug and squeezed it. He then pulled the big melon towards him quickly, it collided with her other breast and that one hit him in the face.

Beth felt as though her boobs were being used like bumpers or pinballs as Coach Dick made them collide with each other and his face. He captured her nipple and clamped down on it just as she wrapped her hand around his erect cock.

"Nice big boobs...yeah baby..." he said as Beth started stroking his bare cock. "Your giant udders swinging around in my face..."

"Uh!" Beth moaned as she jerked him off.

Coach Dick pulled his face away from her swinging tits and let them jiggle to a settle atop her heaving chest. He leaned back for a moment and basked in the feeling of Beth Bust jerking his cock for him. Her hand was so soft, and he felt so warm in her grip.

He then put his hand on the back of her head, trying to force her down into his lap.

"Start using that mouth of yours, you big-titted babe." He said. "Give me a busty blowjob."

Beth allowed herself to dive into his lap, just as he wanted. Soon she found his cock face-to-face with her...face. She slipped her tongue out and lightly licked the tip of his cock as though testing the waters.

Coach Blue put his hand on her blonde head and forced her face down farther. Beth had no choice but to take him into her mouth. Coach Dick moaned as he felt her tongue sliding along the side of his dick. He pulled her back up off him and then back down again, using her face to jerk himself off. After a while he let go of her head completely as Beth was showing more enthusiasm. The busty blonde MILF was bobbing her head up and down on his cock like she wanted it.

"Yeah!" the coach moaned as he leaned back and enjoyed the blowjob from Brittany's mother.

With all his might he resisted the urge to look behind him and see if Brittany was watching. As Brittany entered his mind, his cock engorged even larger; taking Beth by surprise. She gagged as the sudden hardening of his cock had tickled the back of her throat and caught her off guard. Coach Dick could feel saliva dripping down his cock around its entire girth. He put his hands back on Beth's head and forced her to stay down.

Beth was desperately trying to pull his cock out of her mouth, just so she could catch her breath for a moment. But that bastard of a coach had his hand on her, forcing her to take him even deeper. Her eyes went wide as she realized that his nuts were pressed up against her lips, and his cock was literally pressing into the back of her throat.

"Aw fuck yeah baby!!" Coach Dick moaned as she deepthroated him. "Lick it...lick it!"

Eyes wide open, Beth snaked her tongue out; and soon Coach Dick could feel her tongue working its magic on him as it slid up and down his entire length.

"Yeeeeeeahhhhhhhhh!" he moaned.

After two or three minutes of this, he released Beth's head and the busty blonde came up gasping for air.

Long strings of saliva dripped from her mouth as she pulled away from his pleased member, some were even still attached to it. She gasped and breathed as she struggled to get her bearings.

She found it difficult; however, as Coach Dick decided to once again take her titties into his own hands. Her nipples pressed into his palms as he squeezed and kneaded the giant globes of flesh some more. She breathed hard, and the motion caused her giant funbags to sway up and down with her breathing. Coach Dick loved how they looked, slightly bouncing in his hands as he fondled them. He played with them for the full length of time it took for Beth to catch her breath.

He then reached to the bottom of her sweater and yanked it up over her breasts. Beth put her arms in the air and then took the top into her own hands as she rid herself of it completely.

Coach Dick reached for her skirt and tried to get it undone, but Beth took control of the situation and did it herself. With her skirt off, Coach Dick stuck his hand into her panties and started rubbing the entrance to her womanhood.

Beth immediately moaned as Coach Dick played with her cunt. She soon felt his fingers darting into her and rubbing against her walls. She looked down and saw the outline of his hand in her panties. The whole experience made her melt and she collapsed on the couch.

Coach Dick took his hand out of her underwear and began pulling her panties down over her legs. Beth raised her legs to allow him to get them off, and then sat up as he put his hand upon her waist. He guided her on top of him, and Beth swung her legs around to properly straddle him. Knowing full well what he wanted, she slowly started to lower herself over his cock as he gripped it and aimed it for her hole.

Soon she could feel his head tickling her entrance; she gasped, and before long she could feel it going deeper and deeper. She was done squatting over him as her knees collided with the cushions of her couch on either side of him.

Coach Dick leaned back and moaned as he felt his cock surrounded by the warmth and tightness of Beth's lovely tunnel. Like Barbara, she was much tighter than she should have been. He felt her walls closing in on his hard, throbbing manhood as he threw his head back in pleasure.

Beth's moans were sounding more like quick little gasps; Coach Dick hadn't heard a woman sound like that in bed in a long time. She had the sexual voice of a woman that didn't get laid very often, and appreciated every moment when she did. He gripped her by her waist and began guiding her movements; letting her know exactly where he wanted her to move and how.

After a while, Beth took to creating her own movements. She began bucking into him; grinding him as though she was dancing on his lap. Coach Dick felt his hands on her waist lose their control, and he realized that she was now guiding him.

Before long Beth was bouncing on top of him; her tight walls gripping his cock and jerking him off with each bounce. Coach Dick looked up to see her big jugs swinging in front of his face invitingly. He reached up and began playing with the huge, bouncing orbs of titmeat as the busty blonde continued to fuck him.

Beth's face couldn't be seen over her giant swinging tits, but she had her face and hair thrown back as she thrust her pelvis forward repeatedly.

"Yeah, baby...those huge boobs feel so good in my hands!" Coach Dick moaned.

The sound of flesh slapping flesh could be heard filling the room as Coach Dick bounced her massive jugs on top of her chest for her, forcing her to bounce the way he wanted her to. Beth had no choice but to fuck him harder and faster, increasing the pace of their love race.

"Fuck yes!" Coach Dick moaned. "Shove those big juicy tits in my face!"

Beth did as he wanted, and leaned forward so that her massive flesh balloons were literally colliding with his face. Coach Dick's cock was throbbing inside her as he felt her huge chesticles press against his face; her hard nipples poking him all over. He buried his head in her cleavage so that he had a big boob on either side of his face. He shook his head from side to side and motorboated them, then he lied back and let the huge boobs bounce around his face on their own. Her right jug was bouncing wildly on the left side of his face, while her left jug was bouncing wildly on his right.

Her huge tits were fueling his boner as they bounced and jiggled all over his head. He turned to his right to one of her bouncing jugs and captured a nipple in his mouth. He sucked on it for as long as he could before the vigorous bouncing caused it to pop out of his mouth. He then turned to her other bouncing tit and gave its nipple the same treatment. He alternated between sucking on both of her huge, bouncing globes as the busty blonde MILF bounced on top of his cock.

After he'd had his fill of Beth's big tits bouncing around in his face he stood up and pulled her off of him. He then turned her around and placed her on the couch so that she was on all fours.

Surprised, Beth initially let her stomach hit the cushions. But as Coach Dick climbed on the couch with her and started feeling up her ass she finally got the idea and took to getting on her knees.

Coach Dick took his cock in hand and guided it to her entrance from behind. When he found it, he shoved it into her hard.

Beth thought her eyes were going to pop out of her head as she craned her neck upward in surprise. She felt the handsome coach entering her once again, and all the familiar sensations of bouncing on top of him came flooding back.

Coach Dick was ramming into her relentlessly. He stared down at her big buns on either side of his cock and gave one of them a hard slap with his hand. He watched them crash around both sides of his rod as he pressed into her from behind.

He looked up for a moment and saw Brittany in the hallway around the corner. He had been right about her spying on them.

With Brittany now in his mind he reached down below Beth to her giant, swinging tits and felt them up as he rammed into her. The big jugs were filling his hands completely as he squeezed them, so soft and supple. Brittany's bare boobs were on his mind as he felt her mother's tits...

He pulled Beth up off her knees by her tits. She caught her balance and he put his head on her shoulder as he fucked her. As he squeezed her ginormous jugs in his hands he imagined it was Brittany's tits he was squeezing.

bustyalix
bustyalix
1,381 Followers