To Bask in Breastford Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bustyalix
bustyalix
1,376 Followers

"Yeah babe...you're big heaving tits are gonna make me bust a nut soon..." he said into her ear.

Beth was bucking her ass into him as he felt up her chest. Her eyes were closed as her head faced the ceiling, but Coach Dick's would open from time to time to make sure Brittany was watching...and to get some motivation from her.

"Aww fuck!" he said as he stared over at Brittany and squeezed her mother's tits. "I gotta fuck these big titties!"

He slowed his bucking to a stop, and Beth's big buns stopped crashing around his prick. He pulled out and stood up on the couch.

"Turn around!" he told Beth. "Hold your tits up!"

Beth did as she was told and stuck her arms under her tits so that they ballooned out on her chest. Coach Dick licked his lips as he squatted down slightly and pressed the head of his cock into her cleavage.

"Yeahhhhhhhhh..." he moaned as he felt Beth's huge tits smothering the tip of his cock. "Move your arms!"

Beth moved her arms and released her tits, allowing the horny coach to shove the entire shaft between her gargantuan mammaries. He reached down and took her huge tits into his hand and pressed them together tightly around his shaft.

"Fuck yes!" he said as he started bucking his hips and fucking her tits. "Your tits feel so good around my hard cock!"

Beth looked down and saw the head of his cock coming up through her cleavage repeatedly. She pushed her boobs together using her arms and tried to squeeze them around his cock even tighter.

"Yeah you busty slut!" Coach Dick said. "Let me slide my cock between your hooters and fuck your big TITS!!"

Even as his cock slid between the massive knockers of Beth Bust, he imagined it was her daughter Brittany that was receiving his dick. He looked over at where Brittany stood, hidden away from plain sight, and wished that it was her huge boobs giving his dick the ride of his life.

"Oh fuck!" he shouted. "I'm gonna cum...I'm gonna cum all over your HUGE TITS!!"

He quickly pulled out from Beth's cleavage and started stroking his cock.

"Get up!" he said, gesturing for Beth to raise herself higher. "Get up, hurry! Hold your tits out!"

Beth, once again, did as the coach wanted and took to holding her boobs up with her crossed arms once more. It wasn't long after that that Coach Dick was shooting all over her massive rack.

"Uhhh! Uhhh fuck!" Coach Dick moaned as he began to explode. He pointed his cock directly at Beth's rack on display and started shooting. "Shooting...FUCK YEAH!"

"Uh!" Beth moaned as her rack was blasted with his cum.

"YEAHHHH YOU BIG-TITTY SLUT!!" Coach Dick shouted. "SHOOTING ALL OVER YOUR MASSIVE TITS!!!"

Beth knelt there and let the horny coach empty his load all over her huge melons. Her jugs took shot after shot of hot sticky jizz, and it drizzled down into her cleavage and down her stomach.

"UH! AHH! UHHH! FUCK YES!" the coach moaned.

A few rogue shots hit her on the neck above her chest, but it was nothing she was worried about. Thankfully, nothing had gotten on her face.

"Uhh...uhhhh fuck..." Coach Dick moaned as his shooting began to die down. He stepped forward and pushed his cock out over Beth's rack and let the last of his seed drip from his cock on to her massive breasts. He beat them with his cock to make sure that every last drop was emptied out on to her busty milk jugs.

He then brought his cock up to her mouth and brushed it against her lips. She opened her mouth and he put his cock inside. He arched his back, pushing his dick into her mouth deeper.

"Uuuhh yeah that's it, baby...clean me off."

As Beth knelt there licking the rest of his cum from his spent cock he looked over towards the hallway, and Brittany. When he didn't look away Brittany realized that he knew she was there.

"Oh no!" she said, quietly.

She quickly turned and disappeared into the dark hallway.

Back in the living room Coach Dick had a smile on his face. It wasn't so much that he had just blown his load all over Beth's huge breasts, but the fact that he had seen Brittany for sure...and she knew it.

He pulled his cock from Beth's mouth, dripping with saliva. He hopped down into a seated position and began to dress.

"Well..." Beth said, staring at her cum-drenched knockers. "That went well."

"Hm." Coach Dick said as he pulled his pants up. "Yeah, thanks for everything."

"You're welcome." Beth said, not sure of what else to say.

Coach Dick knew the situation was awkward, but he didn't care. He was more focused on keeping the big smile off his face.

"Well, I'm gonna go." He said as he headed toward the door.

"Okay..." Beth replied, still kneeling on the couch.

"Tell your daughter I said hi." Coach Dick said as he opened the door.

Beth nodded, and a moment later he was gone.

* * * * * * * *

Morning came as stealthily as it had gone, but for Natalie Knockers it was still dark out. She walked through the hallways of the school completely aware of the time. It was strange being there at that particular hour; even though she could not see outside she could picture what the day was like perfectly. It was still dark out, but the morning light was slowly creeping up on the darkness.

She stepped thorough a familiar door and walked into a familiar office. Inside, Evelyn Evers was waiting for her.

"Thank you for meeting me." Evelyn said.

"Of course." Natalie responded. "It's not like I would rather be asleep."

Evelyn crinkled her eyebrows.

"I'm quite aware of the time." She said. "And I know this is difficult for you but I am only carrying out the orders of our leader, Madeline. It's regarding your daughter."

"My daughter is of no consequence to you." Natalie said.

"Oh Natalie." Evelyn replied, a shady smile on her face. "Nina is of great importance to everyone. Or...at least she might be."

"Whether she is or not..." Natalie said, a strong air in her voice. "She is still MY daughter."

"Precisely." Evelyn said. "That is exactly why we need you."

Natalie blinked at the woman across from her in surprise.

"Need me for what?" she asked.

"You are the only one close enough to Nina to get her to do what is necessary."

"And what might that be?" Natalie asked, suddenly intrigued.

"Why, ridding ourselves of Coach Blue, of course." Evelyn said.

Natalie now felt her voice beginning to rise.

"What??" she said. "You want Nina to get rid of him? Why don't you just fire him?"

"Fire him, gracious no." Evelyn said. "Madeline wants to offer him a closer position. Do you think he'd really leave if we fired him?"

"I don't understand." Natalie said. "What is it exactly that you need Nina for?"

"Nina is the captain of the basketball team." Evelyn said. "If she decides that Coach Blue is a bad coach then the rest of the team will live by those words. Coach Blue will have no choice but to accept his new position."

"This is all because we chose him..." Natalie said.

"Come now, Natalie." Evelyn said. "You chose him and he failed. He was hired entirely on yours and Paula's recommendations. Should he fail, or quit, then you and Paula may find yourselves off the committee entirely."

Natalie gasped.

"That's what this is!" she said, pointing at Evelyn as though she was accusing her. "This isn't about Coach Blue! This is about us! Madeline sees this whole thing as some type of...of..."

"Of what?" Evelyn asked, her ears perked at the ready as she hung on to Natalie's next word.

"N-nothing." Natalie said.

"Good." Evelyn said. "Then I can trust you'll have a word with your daughter?"

Natalie hung her head and nodded.

"Excellent." Evelyn said. "You may find yourselves active members of the Cantaloupe Committee yet."

Natalie said nothing as she sat there, defeated, too afraid to even open her mouth. This wasn't the type of thing she ever saw happening to herself; then again, she and Paula had done a lot in recent years that she could never have seen the two of them doing. She could hardly blame this solely on the committee's decision; she knew that a large part of the blame fell unto her own faults. This was all her doing.

"Very well." Evelyn said, as Natalie had apparently chosen not to speak. "I shall see you around."

Without uttering so much as a single sound, Natalie got up and walked away.

* * * * * * * *

Brooke and Brittany were chatting with each other nonchalantly as they walked down the hall towards their new coach's office. Brooke had noticed that the horny coach had had a shit-eating smile on his face all throughout practice; no doubt due to all the busty girls and their basketballs bouncing around in the gym. Something had enticed him to try his hand at getting his hands on their breasts, but the duo had no intention of even letting him see them today.

As they stepped into his office they found him already waiting for them as he leaned back against the front of his desk. Brittany got déjà vu and recalled the times when they had stepped into Coach Steven Blue's office and found him waiting in the exact same manner.

"What's up?" Brooke said, putting her hands on her hips as Brittany crossed her arms.

Coach Dick looked at the two of them admiringly. Their gorgeous bodies were truly a sight to behold. Even in their gym clothes the busty duo was every bit as seductive as they were topless; the word "Breastford" strewn across their massive chests obscenely. As he stood there gawking at their enormous breasts and tight bodies he stopped to wonder how many young girls would kill to have the bodies and sheer sexual aura that Brittany Bust and Brooke Biguns possessed. With tools of seduction like those at their disposal they could make any man fall to his knees begging.

With some effort he managed to shake the thought from his head. He had to stay focused on his original intentions if he was going to have a chance at making this work. Knowing full well that he was still smiling, he repeated the same thing Brooke told him at the start of their last little encounter.

"I know your secret..." he said.

For a moment, the two girls just stood there blinking as they tried to process what their coach was trying to tell them. After a while it became apparent that they had no clue what he was talking about and it was Brooke who finally spoke up.

"Secret?" she said. "No I think you have it wrong. It's us that know your secret, remember?"

"Yeah," Brittany added as she tagged along with her friend. "Our little deal. If you play your cards right, you may just get a chance at seeing these again..."

Brittany took her big boobs into her hand and lightly squeezed them while she jiggled them up and down.

"Brit, stop." Brooke said, throwing her friend an annoyed and slightly disgusted look.

"Oh...right. Sorry." Brittany said as she put her hands down at her sides at let her boobs fall free under her shirt and bra.

"Well..." Coach Dick said. "I was hoping to do more than just see them. A lot more, actually."

The girls laughed at his words as he stood their smiling at their titanic-sized racks.

"Is that so?" Brooke asked of him as she took a deep breath from laughing hard. "I'll bet you would."

"Yeah." Coach Dick said. "I would. You said if I played my cards right I may be able to see them again. Well, I have a whole new hand I'd like to play."

Coach Dick paused as the words took some time to sink in. He could feel the entire room taking on a whole new presence, and he knew that the girls were beginning to understand the seriousness of what he was trying to say.

He watched as the two girls' facial expressions changed. Brooke took to crossing her arms over her huge tits as Brittany crossed her arms underneath hers. He couldn't believe how passive they were about their mega-sized melons; it was as though they didn't even care that they had the types of bodies that most women could only dream about having. Their whole attitude, their busty breasts...everything about them was starting to make his hard-on too much to bear. He suddenly became very aware of it and the size it had accumulated in the last couple of minutes. He also became aware of the fact that Brooke and Brittany had already noticed it as well. He tried to continue the conversation as though the thought had never entered his mind.

"What do you mean you have a whole new hand?" Brooke asked, now leering at him with dislike.

Coach Dick crossed his arms and met her stare. He was no longer trying to cover the fact that he had an erection; for some reason Brooke's stare had not fazed him in the least.

"I know your secret." He said. He then reached behind himself and pulled an item from his desk.

The girls continued to leer at him thoughtfully.

"Okay." Brittany said. "I give. What are you saying?"

Coach Dick raised his smile toward the ceiling and gave a small laugh. Apparently Brittany had grown tired of guessing. He then looked directly at her as he spoke his next words.

"I don't think your mothers would appreciate the two of you spying on them, especially at night when they think you aren't supposed to be home."

Brooke's eyes widened slightly and her jaw dropped by a bit. For a brief moment she was looking at Coach Dick, mouth agape, as though he had just seen her naked. Brittany's reaction was no more graceful. She looked as though she had just seen a ghost, and Coach Dick almost thought she was blushing.

"You...how..." Brooke said, startled. After a moment she managed to gather herself. "What do you mean?"

"I mean I saw you girls watching me with your mothers." Coach Dick said.

"That's...I..uh..." Brittany said. She apparently had still not managed to gather herself the way Brooke had.

"I wasn't spying on you!" Brooke stated.

"That's what I thought, too." Coach Dick said. "But then I thought Brittany would probably do the same thing; which is why I videotaped my little meeting with her mom."

He held up the item in his hand, and the girls saw that it was a compact disc.

"You...you videotaped it?!" Brittany asked, shocked.

"Yeah." Coach Dick said. "Of course I had her permission. But I don't think that's something you will want to bring up with her."

The girls just stood there staring at him with looks of surprise on their faces. Neither one of them could think of anything else to say.

Coach Dick smiled to himself as he put the disk back down on his desk. It was no more evidence than it was a winning lottery ticket; it was his favorite music CD, although at the moment he was feeling as though that disk and a wining lottery ticket shared something in common. The girls seemed to be buying into his whole story swimmingly.

"Okay..." Brooke said. "So...we watched...are you going to tell our moms?"

Coach Dick crossed his arms once more.

"I don't know, Brooke." He said. "I suppose I could, but I had something a little different in mind. A deal."

Brooke and Brittany looked at each other with worried eyes. They then turned back to their coach.

"I know where this is going." Brittany said. "These types of deals are not the deals I like to make."

"Let me guess." Brooke said, rolling her eyes. "You won't tell our moms, and in exchange you want to have sex with us? Is that it?"

Coach Dick chuckled.

"Well I can't say I wouldn't love to have sex with you two girls." He said. "But I was thinking more along the lines of a partnership."

Brittany and Brooke now went back to leering at their coach thoughtfully.

"A partnership?" Brooke asked.

"Yeah." Coach Dick answered. "From what you girls are telling me, it sounds like you've gotten the bad end of some deals in the past. But the deal I'll offer you will be different."

"Different?" Brooke asked, as Brittany turned to her and shrugged. "Different how?"

"Well, what do you want?" Coach Dick asked.

"No sex!" Brittany quickly threw in.

Brooke threw her a look as if to tell her she was a moron, but then turned to Coach Dick to gauge his reaction to her abrupt rebuttal.

"Well that's not a very good deal for me." Coach Dick said. "I mean, what will I get out of it?"

"We'll show you our boobs!" Brittany said.

"Brit..." Brooke said, trying to talk some sense into her. "He's already seen our boobs."

"Well yeah." Coach Dick said. "But I wouldn't be opposed to doing more with them. I mean, you girls have such big, beautiful breasts and all."

Coach Dick could see the girls blushing at the sudden compliment, but Brittany was still negotiating frantically.

"You can touch them all you want, too!" She said. "Whenever you want!"

"Wait, wait..." Brooke stepped in, stopping her friend from speaking. "You said this deal would be different."

Coach Dick nodded his head.

"I did." He said. "See, I'm still going to honor the other deal we made."

Brooke and Brittany now had looks of shock on their faces.

"You would actually keep us first team?" Brooke asked. "No question?"

"That's right." Coach Dick said.

"Can we talk for a minute?" Brooke asked, gesturing to herself and her friend.

"Sure." Coach Dick said. "Knock yourselves out."

He watched as the two girls while they turned away from him and huddled close together. As they turned away, he rubbed his aching crotch as he stared at their perfect posteriors. Their soft buns were just aching to be squeezed. He could see the outline they made from within their tight blue gym shorts, right down to the crack. He wanted so bad to plunge his dick between them, taking their virginities and feeling their buns crash around him as he repeatedly thrust his cock into them from behind...

As he drooled over the two busty blonde's tight butts, they continued their conversation without him.

"He's saying things will pretty much stay the way they are right now..." Brooke whispered. "And all we have to do is let him play with our tits!"

"I guess so." Brittany said. "What do you think..."

Coach Dick could hear the two of them bickering, and after a while their talking ceased and they turned back around to face him; their proud breasts jutting far from their bodies and challenging his hard-on.

"Okay." Brooke said, putting her hands on her hips as she and her busty friend regained their posture. "We've decided."

"And?" Coach Dick asked, painfully aware of how difficult it was to pretend he wasn't as turned on by the two busty beauties as he seemed.

"We've decided..." Brittany said. "That you're just cute enough to have sex with."

Coach Dick now gave a legitimate smile. He had not expected this response at all, and especially not from Brittany.

"Wow!!" Coach Dick said. "Really? Reall- er..."

He stopped as he realized that he was starting to lose his cool.

"I mean...er...that sounds okay. If that's what you girls want."

Brooke and Brittany had not been deterred by the hesitation in his voice in the slightest, much to his approval.

"Yeah, well, you do seem nicer than Coach Blue." Brooke said.

Coach Dick was beside himself. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. Coach Blue had messed the two girls up so bad that they were now actually giving themselves to him. He wasn't about to start complaining now.

He quickly got a hold of his thoughts. Just because the girls were agreeing to this now didn't mean that things would stay this way. Moreover, he didn't want there to be any doubt in their minds. He wanted to have access to them and their gorgeous boobs...always.

"On one condition..." Brooke added.

Coach Dick looked up at her as he was pulled from his thoughts.

"Oh." He said. "What's that?"

"Brooke and I don't do threesomes." Brittany said.

At this, Coach Dick could feel his heart sinking into his stomach. Sure, having sex with Brooke or Brittany would be great...but the real prize was in having them both. To have just one was like having peanut butter without jelly.

But...it looked like he would have to settle for peanut butter for the time being.

bustyalix
bustyalix
1,376 Followers