To Bask in Breastford Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bustyalix
bustyalix
1,370 Followers

"Fine." He said. "But I want you girls to know something."

The girls perked up as they listened to their coach thoroughly.

Coach Dick went on.

"As a coach it's my job to coach you, but as a teacher it's my job to act as a moral compass and guide you in the right direction. By not turning you in to your mothers I am violating their trust, and I am accepting a certain amount of defeat in myself."

The girls stood there and listened as they hung on to their coach's every word.

"What I'm saying is...I don't want you girls to look at this as something that I want to do. This is your choice. You have every opportunity to back out now; but if you go through with this then I will not allow you any more slack. I expect you to follow through with this like big girls."

Coach Dick felt like he was having an out of body experience. The two busty teens were standing before him with their blonde heads slightly hung; their huge breasts jutting in front of the rest of their bodies proudly over their voluptuous chests. For a brief moment he wondered if they even knew what their goddess-like racks were doing to him at the moment; he wondered if he knew.

"So this is it." He went on. "This is your last chance to back out. If either one of you doesn't think you can make it, then I want you to leave right now."

Both girls continued to stand there, holding their ground.

"Okay." He said. "Then I take it we have a deal?"

"Yes." They said simultaneously.

"Good." Coach Dick said as he walked behind his desk. "Remember...this is your second chance. Do not screw it up."

The two girls winced as though his words had taken on a solid form and slapped them right in their pretty faces. They quietly turned around and opened the door. Then without saying another word they exited his office; their luscious rears daring him to blow his load...and their blonde heads still hung.

bustyalix
bustyalix
1,370 Followers