To Be Or Not To Be?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really? Is it that important cause I just spent most of my cash on a motorcycle and I would really like to- well shit," Benjamin cursed, as Demetrius' parents drove up.

"Demetrius, what are you doing? Who's your friend?" Daisy leaned out the door of the small country house, finally dressed.

"Who's she?" Benjamin frowned and looked her up and down. His parents got out of the car and his dad looked furious.

"What is he doing here?" he shouted, pointing at Benjamin.

"Demetrius, how did last night go?" his mother asked excitedly, not even noticing everything else that was going on. His brothers climbed out of the car and began chasing each other around the open space, screaming and shouting the entire time.

"Demetrius, lets have some lunch!" Daisy shouted.

"Seriously, Demi. Who is she?" Benjamin asked.

"Mom, take the boys inside," Demetrius said.

"What? Why?" she asked, looking at the twins running around and shouting.

"Don't fucking talk to him!" his father shouted, pointing at Benjamin.

"Fuck you!" Benjamin shouted back. One of the boys tripped behind the car and began crying. The other bent to help him and Demetrius' mom turned around. His father began stepping towards Benjamin, who was ready for a fight.

"Oh, dear-" his mother said, walking towards the twins.

"Demetrius, I'm hungry," Daisy complained.

"I can't believe you sent him to a fucking straight camp," Benjamin spat at Demetrius' dad. The twins screamed, Daisy whined, Benji shouted, his mother 'tsked' and through it all no one saw Demetrius pull out the gun. He aimed it steadily, and without a beat of hesitation, pulled the trigger.

The gunshot sounded through the air, scarring up a group of birds from the fields and silencing everyone else. Benjamin stared at Demetrius and thought he had shot himself, when he realized Demetrius wasn't pointing the gun at himself, but at his father. The older man stared down at the small, but growing, stain on his shirt. He fell back, as his once white shirt was stained red.

"OH MY GOD!" his mother screamed, already in hysterics. Daisy screamed and ran inside the house. The twins just stared at their mother, unable to see their father lying on the ground dying. Demetrius walked up to him. He removed his eyepatch and stared down at his father with cold unblinking eyes. Insanity lying just behind the unreal calm.

"Fuck you," he said quietly, and dropped the gun on his chest, followed by his eyepatch. He picked up his bag and began walking towards the field. His father choked and coughed up blood while watching his oldest son leave. Benjamin stared down at the dying man and then back up at Demetrius, who was walking towards their oak tree. Benjamin hesitated, before shrugging, and following his boyfriend. He caught up and fell into stride with him.

"That was a little bit crazy," he said.

"No. What he did to me was crazy. That, was getting even," he stated, not looking at Benjamin, or back at his dying father.

"Fair enough. You know we're going to have to deal with this later," Benjamin said.

"You saw him. He was going to come after us. I have enough scars to prove that he's been abusing me for years. I won't take his or anyone elses shit anymore," Demetrius shrugged like it was nothing.

"You know, I really like new Demetrius," Benjamin smiled. Demetrius face split into a cocky sideways smile.

"Yeah, I do too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is technically 'The end' but I'll come out with an epilogue for you silly people who need real endings ;)