All Comments on 'To Be or Not to Be Unfaithful?'

by Winterfrog

Sort by:
  • 92 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
your story is written well,but the plot is lacking

in the country i live the wife don't go out with men ,when it lady night out.or bring home their men friends and the hubby don't kick his ass.she and the hubby needs a mental health specialist.their minds are missing something.

thebulletthebulletabout 18 years ago
Another great Winterfrog story

It's rare that you laugh out loud at a Literotica story, but this line had me rolling on the ground:

"I was faithful to her, but had begun planning how to dump her and find a girl who knew why the Lord had equipped her with a pussy."

Now that's funny.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Very Good

Always a pleasure reading your stories.

Boyd

MinigalesMinigalesabout 18 years ago
A Good Story but ...

Charlotte's confission needs a little work or she needs some psychotherapy still. When you know your lover is an asshole you do not stay in his control unless he has you drugged or hypnotized or something weird. Also when you know for sure that your marriage is slipping away, you do not continue to let it go down the drain.

As regarding the author's native language, I would never blame an author who has an editor. I would always blame the editor for any grammatical or spelling errors. A few actually slipped this editor but I did not see too many. The only legitimate excuse for such errors is portraying the dialog of an illiterate.

This was a great story, but honestly not up to par with the author's standard. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
dumb, dumber

neither husband nor wife is sounding too bright here; a woman, a person, who's been raped that badly and still wanted any thing to do with anyone who had any connection with such acts ---- such a person is a pure masochist idiot

the story needs more feelings than what the doofus husband (author) is saying.

it is not "to be or not to be unfaithful"; it is more like to act intelligent or to continue being a masochist idiot, especially when one has been given an opportunity in life to establish a family after being so brutally raped as the ex-model wife has confessed to having been,,,, she obviously, again, is a person who enjoys the "rough boys"; this time she didn't go all the way; next time she will, for with her disposition, if it is not Rolland then there will be another "Romeo" who's gonna "sweep her off of her feet" sooner or later,,,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Good solid story

I like Winterfrog's work. He usually has proactive husbands who are willing to go out and defend their territory when the wife starts looking to play. This story is no exception.

I did detect a few minor grammar and verb tense errors, but that's understandable since English is not the author's first language, overall they didn't detract from the story.

I can already see that a few complaints are appearing, but most are really just quibbling over crumbs.

Is Charlotte acting a little submissive and passive through this. Sure, but once the confession comes out it becomes a lot more understandable.

Is Charlotte's confession perfect? Nope, but its a clear mea culpa and a start on the road to recovery for the relationship. As Ander's admits, she never did anything because he was so proactive.

Sadly, I will admit that Charlotte comes across as a bit light on the intellectual side. (the phrase that hits me is "the wheel is spinning, but the hamster is dead.") I kind of doubt the story would have worked if she'd been a rocket scientist though. She admits to not seeing the trap until she was in it, and then not being strong enough to jump out. ("easy in, not easy out as the lobster said in the lobster pot")

Ok... enough bad cliches. Lets just say that it probably could be improved, but that its still a great story and good for a smile or 2.

Mr. Long Poster

shangoshangoabout 18 years ago
I give you a "75" for effort

and a "25" for story resolution and likable characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Editorial comment

This is a new one, the editor gives a disclaimer that the writer is not a native English speaker. Huh? What is the job of Editor here? I enjoy Winterfrog’s stories most of the time, but there are times that his writing did detract from my enjoyment. So I was happy he had acquired the services of an editor.

Now the Editor essentially disclaims her work? Incredible. Shouldn’t the Editor have done such a job so that the language issues of the author were transparent to us as the readers? If not, what service did they perform?

Now as to the story, it was implausible in too many respects. The wife appears to have no merit to be in the marriage. She is given multiple chances and still she is determined to cheat on her husband.

Late in the story, we learned that she was raped in Italy. The rape was significant to her but not her husband. Even so, one would have assumed she would have learned something from the experience. She did not, and more importantly,…the husband learned nothing and accepts her back at the end.

The overall effect for me at the end of the story was certain distaste for the wife and incredulity for the husband. This is not your best work.

Risq_001Risq_001about 18 years ago
Good story, but

Like you didn't see that coming (^_^)

I too have a question about a couple of plot twists.

If you think about it, when a man repeatedly takes a women to lunch or dinner over the course of weeks or months, necks or makes out with her, starts putting his hands under clothes and on different parts of her body and she lets him, and makes plans to go away with him to hotels for the purpose of having sex, she's dating him. And if she's married while dating another man, that makes it even worse of a betrayal. I know that some folks feel it's only dating when the two people are "both" single and if one (or both) of them are married it's only considered an "almost" affair, long as no sex has taken place. But dating is dating regardless of one's marriage position.

And the other thing I do have to agree with, is that if the wife was raped once before, it seems strange that she would be willing to put herself in the same situation again. I think you did a pretty good explaination of why, when you said that the wife wanted to feel pretty and desireable as she did in the past when she was younger, but learning she was raped in the past while younger, combined with the worrying and waiting till she was sure that she didn't have any diseases to pass on to the guy she wanted as her husband, and having someone else working to sleep with her even though she was married, seemed really strange.

But it was a good story regardless. Just some points seemed strange.

I just also wondered about the husband's mental state, because while the wife didn't actually sleep with the other guy, the clear "intent" to was there. The husband kept braking up her plans many different times, but she kept going back after each failed attempt to try and do it again time after time, till the guy she was trying to cheat on her husband with started beating on her. And then husband took her back because she didn't actually sleep with him and he loved her so much. I don't personally understand how a husband could stay married to a wife who kept intentionally trying to sleep around. I know that would drive me crazy after all of this. I would constantly be wondering if she was still wanting to do this, but got smarter about not getting caught.

-Risq

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Reign In The Dogs For A Minute

I love this quaint language difference and the courage of both the Author and the Editor. It ain't going to be easy or perfect and thats a strong part of the alure.

I respect and appreciate the Author for his talent, imagination and the realistic position his stories take in the theme of marital consequence.

Constructive comments are healthy but get off their backs ill meaning commentors - it serves no purpose except to make you look bad and without base understanding that 99% of the rest of us have.

Dear Author and Editor - Just continue to do your diligent best and realise that 99% of us are appreciative of your work for us. You care and we care and I guess thats all thats important at this time.

With Very High Regard

TiggerTooTiggerTooabout 18 years ago
Language barrier?

It's tough being an editor if the story has almost constant language problems. The editor may just end up cleaning up the egregious errors and let the author be himself for the smaller stuff. Otherwise, the editor winds up rewriting the whole story. That's time consuming for a volunteer and not a lot of fun. Just my guess as to what happened here.

Sir Winterfrog - you are very courageous to write in a language other than your native tongue and you sure write English better than I write Scandinavian(?). Especially as I don't write Scandinavian at all.

I do agree with Risq_001 about the story points he raised.

Thanks again Winterfrog. Is a winterfrog different than a summerfrog? Inquiring minds want to know.

Phil

the Troubadorthe Troubadorabout 18 years ago
Winterfrog

There is absolutely NO reason for Winterfrog to worry about his reception in the English stuttering nations. His plot and story lines are often unusual and the poing of view of his protagonist is always slightly askew from what is usually done by the English stutterers. And that POV is one of the wonderful things in his stories. Along with the fun of searching for and finding the word he was looking for in his story when he chooses the wrong one.

As a factual matter, a recent story where he used an editor was missing some of the charm of reading his story. He has been a favorite of mine since I discovered him last year.

Doug

the Troubador

peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 18 years ago
Wonderful story and your writing is easy to read

I found the writing great as the editor didn’t take away all the wonderful slang and thoughts of the Author. His slang and take make the story so much better to me. Editor, thank you for taking on a tough job of not changing the fun of reading the story.

I also agree with “Risq 001” on his comments.

I would add a side note that I’ve seen people do incredibly stupid things out of anger towards another. I experienced a close friend of mine Jack have his girl friend Penny go out and fuck an asshole to just get back at Jack for belittling the Asshole who Penny thought was a really nice guy and her friend at work. We soon found out Penny was gone for the weekend with Asshole as he let everyone in two counties know all about it. Penny apologized to Jack and kept telling my wife how she really fucked up and only loved Jack and had only blown the Asshole. My wife who very seldom said a cuss word, and never in public called her, in a very raised voice, “a stupid whoring slut and walked away.” I must say to this day all our friends still laugh anytime some one says slut or whore, only thinking of my wife’s short tirade. After two weeks Jack moved back in with Penny and in one weeks time had slowly removed all his stuff and on the following Friday at our hangout took her engagement ring off of her and said my wife’s now famous words of “you whoring slut” and walked a way. She was forced to move on and find a new hangout as everyone thought her a stupid fool at best. After that all the single guys ask her for a blow job, it was actually quite cruel, but Jack loved hearing it. I have to say it took over a year and a lot of pity fucks by female friends before Jack moved on. Jack has now been married for 20 years to a really loyal wife and his own personal slut, Betty. If Betty ever read that she’d kill me. He got the best of that deal.

Rage can only screw up thinking and I would guess we all have done it to some degree. But to forgive that kind of betrayal of Penny and almost certain thought out betrayal of Charlotte takes one hell of a man in control of who he is. I think “Risq 001” covered all that.

I loved the story and I like the writing just the way it is with the great editor helping.

Nice fantasy

With great regards

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great

Great story by one of my favourite authors.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 18 years ago
I really enjoy your stories!

You write some great stories and the work, or lack of same, by your editor is appreciated! It is a pleasure to read your posts!

Kanga40Kanga40about 18 years ago
Good story, and I agree with Troubador

Winterfrog's english is far better constructed than much of what others try to pass of as english on Literotica.

I agree also with Angel Love's suggestion that we as we read Winterfrog's stories we should imagine him telling us the story. I have a Finnish cousin - it is always his voice I hear while I read Winterfrog's stories, and they come alive.

Winterfrog's women are not usually as brain dead as this one - and that lack of outright stupidity is a main feature of his stories for me, as well as his slightly skewed take on the doings in the story.

There were a few picking at the plot, and that is normal - one story will not please all readers.

But, I do have a a more 'real life' question about the woman in this story. The wife dated a man not her husband, did so behind her husband's back and even fully planned, with the accompanying lies, a tryst where she would in fact screw the guy. She did all this with her eyes open, as well as disregarding her husband's warning about the result of her intended actions. Bloody hell, he even took her rings from her and she still walked out to go with the 'lover'.

So, the question is: What could there possibly be about this woman that was worth any effort at all to keep her as a wife?

My answer to the question is Nothing - as a wife she has little or no value - let her go with the arsehole and suffer the consequences.

MetzovMetzovabout 18 years ago
Good story

As for the Winterfrog's english it's not just a matter of using the right word. The phrasing of his language is diffrent then english. It would take an entire rewrite and the risk of changing his intent to change the story into colloquial english.

Risq covered how I feel about Charlotte better then I could have. She says she loves him, But knowing that her husband knows what she's doing she's still going with the asshole with no reguard for his feelings. I like to think if I found myself in a situation like that I would have done the same as the husband up untill things had settled down. Then I would have told her that I can't believe she loves me because if the asshole had been just a normal cheating type of asshole instead of a woman beating type of asshole she would have gone off with him. Even if I still felt some love for her I could never respect or trust her again. Then moved to the apartment he had already gotten and divorced her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Thanks for the words again

I've always enjoyed your writings. As I have said before - your English is better than my Swedish (which is none). I realize that not just words and structure is different but the society in a foreign country is different than the USA. I except that as life.

I did have some issues with Anders taking Charlotte back without much more remorse from Charlotte. Even if Charlotte did not have sexual relations she caused betrayal of her marriage and pain to her husband and family, which is wrong. That is my take on your plot but again, thank your for your words and time to write them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Good Story But Confusing...

was the wife's actions. She has the hots for Roland and she was hell bent on fucking him according to her "story."

It was only after she gets in his car and he starts grabbing her did she wise up about his real intentions (It was real stupid for Roland to spend so much energy seducing her to blow it in the final hours).

Now the wife goes back to the husband and then try to blame her actions on him! She says

quote

I was really stupid to think that I would probably not go the whole way making love with him. I promised myself that if it went too far it would be my first and last cheating. Of course, I didn't know anything about how Roland intended to blackmail me to fuck Marcus and the damn pervert they used to call 'Miller.'

Instead, I got angry when you accused Roland of beating his wives and being a pimp. I accepted his suggestion to go away for a night at a hotel to at long last have a chance to be together without you turning it to crap. He promised me that you would accept the IT course as a reason for my trip.

Then I got both afraid and angry when I heard that you intended to rent an apartment and put our house for sale. I planned to have a romantic Saturday evening with you to begin to get our relationship back to normal again, but you refused and accused me of whoring for Roland, which hurt me like hell.

Unquote

Huh! Did she expect to go off and fuck Roland on Friday night and have a romantic evening with her husband on Saturday? She might be forgiven for such a stupid explanation but what is Anders' excuse? Although she did not complete the deed she did in fact lie and cheat on her husband. The only reason she came to her senses was the fact that Roland acted like a criminal.

I guess the theory is that given this near miss the wife will never stray again. In real life, this wife would continue to look for her romantic fling.

SleeplessinMD

Nightowl22Nightowl22about 18 years ago
Good story WF but

It's still hard to understand her determination to fuck Roland. I thought she thought little to nothing of her marriage when she knew she was throwing her marriage away.

Anders taking her rings from her gave her second thoughts but still she going with Roland.

Well, it all ended well, but it was one hell of a mess getting there!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Like your writing

Even though English is not your first spoken language.

Thought the wife had a shallow outlook on her marriage and hubby has more trouble to come, of that I’m convinced.

Found the lead comment by your editor totally unnecessary and uncalled for. If people are going to be that intolerant then the notice serves no purpose.

My very best wishes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I'll echo hdk and the Troubador

Well done story, very engaging. I like the flow of your stories... they have a well thought out progression. I barely register the differences in languages because you put me where the story is taking place and I just go with the flow. I have always thought you were one of the best writers of giving a visualization of scene. I always feel like a fly on the wall watching the action.

I don't understand why people don't accept some of the actions, like the wife going back to the flame like a moth. I can fully believe that someone would do what she did in the story. What takes place and is reported in the papers every day is much stranger than anything Winterfrog has ever written.

Regards, DJ

ddpmanddpmanabout 18 years ago
A good tale

A very good tale Winterfrog does not have to a back seat to anyone in his use of the English language. Charolette Seems to have no real remorse about the sitituation she created. The husband ought to see to it she gets some type of counseling or therapy. Gregt Story

KOLKOREKOLKOREabout 18 years ago
The frogs in Scandinavia still hibernate…

No, I did not have any problems with the language or with the structure of the plot. But the logic of the ill fated husband… that one forced me to speculate about the habits of winter frogs in Scandinavia at this time of the year…

Kidding aside, I am just trying to cover my second in a row let downs with the frog which happens to be one of my all time favorites in Lit. The previous story was disappointing in that ethically speaking; it was standing on shaky grounds (very untypical to this author). But, in a way, the problem I have with this story is much more serious. I have always credited our amphibian writer for producing such no nonsense; pro active and yet cool headed characters. No such privilege this time. Despite some very funny lines (all the references to the abuse of the tax system by the lover were hilarious), I repeatedly found myself trying (and failing) to make sense of the husband’s behavior and reasoning. COME AGAIN? The woman is equally non responsive to reasoning; warnings or to testimonials. She is similarly unimpressed by promises or threats - they all fall on deaf ears.

The children; the family; the ’love of her life’ are going down the drain? – so be it. Only more puzzling than her behavior is her husband’s. She convinces him that after being raped she misses that particular type of courtship? She had no prior qualm with her husband, yet she is ready to risk her marriage -believing to the self serving words of someone who can’t wait to get her into the hotel room? And he buys all that? The only threshold when she finally “believes her husband” is when her new lover is about to become violent with her, now that would be very reassuring for a husband.

WF, have you read too many of the local ‘writers- digging- too- deep- holes for- their- characters- to reconcile’, and decided to try your hand with this literary Russian roulette?

In the meantime, I am still waiting for the Winter Frog which I know from the past to come out from hibernation…

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Your worst story ever !!!

god almighty .... look froggy it isnt the language barrier thats the problem

its the fact the story is so fucking bad its laughable

she was raped in Italy a few years back but now she romanticizes the whole experience? I mean that is just Plain vile evil hateful shit on part of the author...

woman that are truly raped do NOT romanticize the act...

so she starts dating Roland and blames her husband for interfering? and the husband says sure... I will take you back

Mind you the hubby has actual proof of Roland's temper ...his beating other woman and shows it to her... gets his own place and tell her about it.... then takes his rings back... and she STILL wants to out out and Fuck roland?

again folks need to understand why this story is soooooo bad and so wretched. The author can have the wife do anything He wants... it is his

(winterfrog's) story.

But IF the husband is portrayed about being so concerned about his marriage why then does he take her back at then end when all she does is Blame Him?

these two character traits are TOTALLY incompatable unless the hubby character flaw is defined by the author which WF failed miserably to do.

--

When everyone is thinking the same ... someone isnt thinking -- George S Patton

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
anders and the writer are sissyboys

another man in your house who try to fuck your wife and you act like a sissyboy.when she told anna about giving roland some pussy for payback it was over if you had any balls.how can you live with a whore and every time she get mad she want to fuck somebody else.the stupidity of this story sucks.you write some good stories,but the plots suck of the right kind of logic.you act like a strong man,but you're weak.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
let see what we got here

hdk and troubador said your story was good.common sense no way.the wife lied to her husband about her boss and her dating.wife slip around trying to give boss a fuck.wife was going away with boss on two day fuckfest.hubby is trying to make wife stay home,but she still leave and gets a ass kicking by boss.hubby begs wife to stay home,but she went to car with boss.why is hubby still with this whore.let boss beat her ass and let her bleed to dead on the driveway.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Must agree with the critics that say the wife is a

slut in this story and should have just been let go. If the man who wanted her was a wife beater, and she seems to have wanted that, let her go and be with him, it is her choice. I would divorce her and press charges the board of sexual harassment at her work that caused the breakup of the marriage. Get both fired and get paid for your trouble and find a woman who is not mentally ill. This woman is so sick and so low on self esteem any guy can get to her with almost any compliment. That is a loverly cup of coffee let"s get a room and fuck, as her story goes is almost all that is needed.

bruce22bruce22over 16 years ago
Really

I like your writing Winterfrog and I have nothing against reconciliation but the wife was too lucky...If the guy had continued another five minutes in seduction mode she was his. Any other husband would have closed the door behind her and called her friends to pick her up off the front lawn. She really did not demonstrated any kind of remorse or regret. Anders was completely incomprehensible in this decision. From what she said in her confession there is no basis of trust.

Abraços,

Bruce

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A cheater is a cheater and will be period.

When the wife is an adulterous slut there is nothing to get over, you divorce her and get on with your life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Winterfrog

In Scandinavia there is a sexual freedom that doesn't exist in any other culture. There are men that will use this culture for their own benefit for dengenerate reasons. Just like in America except that the men in power hide behind a veil of respectability but they are just the same. I love the way you deal with these so called men in your stories. Myself I would just erase them. No villain ergo no problems and no rapes and high class seductions. The same as I would kill a rattle snake loose in the children's playground I would kill these excuses for human beings. If enough of them were killed then we might yet have a good society.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
From my point of view she was already in an

affair whether she had sex or not. There is no way I would have let her remain my wife and would have tried to obtain custody of the children based on her lack of moral character and mental problems. Nothing has changed and the next guy that comes along will pull her right in, a slut is a slut and will die a slut. You are right as a young single model she would have and could have had a wild life. But once she married those options ended.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
garbage...

I really think a 12 year old could come up with a more realistic story... this is just a joke. I couldn't get through a single paragraph thinking that any of this would actually happen the way the author wanted to write his story. A waste of time

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
naive ?

charlotte could not have been that stupid. she had experiences before and learned about manipulation, to her and by her.

the destructive stuff she did was part of her stupidity. and her accepted her back ?

nyminusnyminusalmost 15 years ago
Hey Garbage....mouth

what comes from your mind is garbage and from WINTERFROG nothing but the truth

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very good

I loved it as usual. One just has to accept that women in Scandanavian countries according to your tales will persist in getting a good fuck no matter what unless the husband goes to great lengths to stop them! Must be hell watching and following all these slutty wives. Of course, for voyeurs and willing cuckolds this would be heaven indeed...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
someone

will someone take the pen of this idiot his stories are so stupid that that now i believe he is insane.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not that she is a whore

that goes without saying, but Winterfrog, it is so obvious that you are such a male chauvinistic pig... you make the wife a complete fucking moron! No one is that stupid. and if someone was, the husband would have ended the marriage years ago. After reading your stories winterfrog, I just can't imagine that you have any serious female relationships in your life, or ever have. You have no concept of woman being normal, intelligent beings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Lenient treatment for wife justified.

Normally, I would expect that the cheater should face punishment maybe by being given a taste of her own medicine.

However, in this case, the more lenient treatment is justified by a derangement stemming from the previous trauma in Italy.

Good story.

LittleTwinkyLittleTwinkyover 13 years ago
There is no marriage,

What a mess, what was he fighting for, if you have to fight for your wife , than you have no wife.

For timr being take her consideration into account, she wanted to see if anything was real there between her and Ron, and look what he is good in bed, what now?

if you are looking somewhere else which only means , you are not satisfied with what you have, she does not love her husband, if she reacts this way,.

Finally she stpped just because he was going to treat her badly? Selfish woman, from wrong to right , everything she has done was for herself only,

Story also have some holes, when wife told her story, she said nothing about, when her hubby told her that he knew there was no IT conference, and the last chance he decided to give her, Considering her action, thet was the time her true feeling could come to rescue their marriage, once she was out of house, she proved she does not give damn about their marriage. She was not risking her marriage, for another man, she was not risking her marriage because other man was good in bed, she was risking her marriage, because this other man MIGHT be good. Does not that tell, how high she valued her marriage, that she is ready to take risk to lose it, just because a chance that other man COULD be good in bed, or her feeling are true, I also have sympathy for her what happened to her in past, but why had hubby to suffer for that, if she learned nothing from past she wont learn in future, you feel sorry for miserable, not be misrable for them.

RonRWoodRonRWoodalmost 13 years ago
HaHa

You stirred a many up with this one Winterfrog. I could assure your reader's that you well know that in this story the wife is indeed already having a full-fledged romantic affair. She can't consumate it because you had the husband interrupting her plans. She even admitted she wanted to cheat at least one time with Roland, and she admitted that the more you messed it up the more determined she became. Even after taking her rings she was still going with Roland to have her fling, showing utter contempt for the husband. She knew the husband was moving out and didn't care until Roland went crazy and hit her, bringing her long ago trauma back. The wife had shown such utter contempt for her husband already that Roland could call him a crying wimp in front of his house. Even though the husband had already kicked his ass twice? Roland hitting her was in fact the only way you had to get her back with her husband. I still love your stories and yes...he is a wimp in that he kept his disrespectable and unloving slut. After all it is just a fun story. I used to get totally riled at this kind of unrealism like other commenters. But then I realize that you and other good writers want to rile us critics!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Really??

She didn't have sex with him, so she really didn't cheat??

Her intentions were to cheat and she should have had more severe consequences. He should have followed through with the new apartment and divorce

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
ITS LIKE A HORSE RACE

when they take the bit into their mouth, let tehm run wild,,,Its easier that way than to frustate them. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hey Winterfrog...ever have a woman? doesn't seem like it..

you obviously have no respect for women, pretty sad if you have ever had one in your life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
the ending

Interesing story.. I wonder if it is possible in real life for a woman to act the way she acted. I am aware or rather i think there are people that simply cannot control their emotions. I do not understand that, neither i know of anyone like that. From my point of view that kind of person must be mental somehow.

In one way the ending is reasonable.. if one think that his wife is stupid and have problems with her brain. Or perhaps that indeed taught her a final lesson and she will never repeat it again? But if she is stupid and mental.. she clearly will not be able to control her emotions again in the future.

In other way.. the ending seems forced. Why would that guy hit her in public? For so long time he was acting as a great guy enough to fool her. And suddenly he shows his true colors in public? Before even doing anything? And even calls her husband a wimp? Is he mental as well? Well ok he is but.. That was very bad move. Especially when guy is not a wimp and kicked his ass last time they saw each other. If he acted like he would act in normal life.. and simply took her with him. He would have lots of opportunities to cuckold and humiliate the guy that beat him.. She on the other hand would have very bad time indeed.. Ending would be drastic.. most likely worse version of her past experiences.. and no proper husband would feel love for her.. except pity and hatred.

Or what if.. he wasnt such an asshole? She would fuck him like she wanted.. Or perhaps the honest husbands words about his violence behaviour.. brought back memories from past with additional wetness.. Some woman after being raped turn out to.. desire it..

anyhow.. interesting story but i didnt like it

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
No Way

A normal man would have no parts of reconciliation with the wanna-be cheater. She already was a whore in Italy and was ready to do it again. No he is now and will be forevermore a cuck and will soon eat his wife's cum filled pussy. This ending needs a serious redux.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Still divorce time...

She obviously fully intended to cheat and would have if it had not been discovered before hand.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiabout 10 years ago
I, too, agree...

...he should have divorced her as the intent to cheat was there and obvious. That alone could have been "repaired" because of the impressions in her past.

But she had in a very energetic way tried to cover up everything using lies and deception. She had planned on a dinner a f t e r having had a two-day-affair with Roland to "make up". So she knew of her wrong-doing. What makes me think is the statement, she now gave their sex much more efford, the sex being better than before. What happened? It lets me conclude that before this day her efford in Sex with her husband was not as much as it ought to be. Had she really loved him as claimed - wouldn t she have given him her all right from the beginning?

Nevertheless: Top story, very enjoyable. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wild West Fast Draw Divorces?

Darn! You guys can whip out Divorce Papers faster than "Wild Bill Hickok" could pull out his Navy 6-shooters!

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
fast draw ?

That is kind of like the argument over whether it is better to pull a band-aid off quickly or slowly.

Do you try to ease out of the marriage aka drag it out?

Or do you get it over with so that you can get over the pain?

She was going to cheat, even after her husband knew about it and objected she still intended to cheat.

Even after she knew that he was going to move out because of her plan to cheat, she was going ahead with her plan.

Divorce is the next logical step when your spouse has shown that the marriage means nothing to her/him.

sugnasugnaover 9 years ago
I don't think so

Charlotte is a selfish slut. You do not turn that on and off, it is who she is. Staying married to her would suck. There was no victory in this story, no happy ending, only a few more years of misery until poor Anders figures this out.

aptonthe503aptonthe503over 9 years ago
Charlotte Needs Psychiatric Help

She is far too submissive to other dominant men, and will repeat her performance.

GM33GM33over 9 years ago
I can't agree with such an easy forgiveness to Charlotte

She should be put to an extensive psycotherapy in order to understand completely the foolishness of her behaviour before being taken back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
typical brit cuckold union 169

just another wussy assed wimp brit male from the king of RAAC stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
dear asshole annony. Winterfrog is from Scandinavia

rad his bio you dumb fucking dim witted ass wipe. I gave it a 5

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
HOW CAN ANYBODY DESCRIBE ANOTHER

with any adjectives, without knowing the persons character or lifestyle. And one should remember about a junk-yard dog theory.. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
re:dear asshole annony. Winterfrog is from Scandinavia

and your mother is a one eyed transvestite cock slut from the Non Virgin islands.

MullendersMullendersalmost 8 years ago

i am sorry but no matter the past he stopped her cold 3 times and they both knew what she was going to do the 4th time and some where in the future there gonna be a 5th time no redemption here even if she did not sleep with the guy i would have told the doc the there aint no way i would be taking care of the slut and what have said slut extra loud so evryone could here then told her parents to take the miserable exuse with them

fisheronefisheroneover 7 years ago
Marriage shaken

Husband gave it his all because of the love of his kids and wife.

There would be mandatory mental health help.

She had never dealt with the past and still needs to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The writing was okay But!

I do not believe many men would put up with that kind of shit! Author you writing a man with such low self esteem makes one wonder why?

You either dislike men or are just misguided writing a poor story idea. Even if she was rich and beautiful the lies and attempted disceptions were over the top and not acceptable.

No matter her reasoning she would be on her own without a significant other!

Any thing that happened to her would only make me cheer for the bad guy (ransom of red chief). To punish that bad guy force them to be married with no physical hitting. She'll have that punk wishing he was in HELL!

VapspegeoVapspegeoover 7 years ago
Respect for yourself

I don't care what country you're from Self Respect is self Respect. That woman in that story had no respect for anyone or anything. In fact she had no respect for her children, parents and most of all her husband. Unless I'm misunderstanding the story.

Why does the writer add excuses for her behavior? Her character would have a difficult time getting anyone to have any remorse for any mistreatment she may receive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
its a good story 5*

it does lose something in translation but you write english better than i can write scandanavian so no complaints.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 7 years ago
Damaged goods

She is screwed up in the head. Run away, run away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Scandinavia is seriously fucked up

When you can have such a idiotic debate with your spouse without punching her in her face.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Chicken

He chickened out.,he should never have taken the rings back.By all means rescue her from being attacked by. Roland,but her behaviour despite numerous warnings was deserving of divorce papers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I began screaming for help.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ANDERS' STORY

I heard my soon to be ex screaming for help

I went out side and said "Keep the noise down and get that worthless slut off my property, I never want to see her again. I told her exactly what you were and I have no idea why she is no longer happy to get exactly what she wants, but what I want is for her to be gone"

I then turned my back on the whore and her pimp and walked back inside my house

Its been several years now, my children never cared that their whore bag of a mother never came home, neither did I

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Another

Another wimp of an husband.Despite all his warnings and help she was still going to the supposed I T T conference.Whilst he did right to save her from assault as soon as she recovered he should have dumped her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
TOTAL SHIT

Wow total wimp. Shoulf of dumped her long ago. Seriously give the husbands in your story some backbone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
nope

so because he pities her because he SAVED her from a rape she volunteered to destroy their marriage over......she gets a second chance?

let me get this straight....if I publicly humiliate and attempt to cuckold my wife....over and over again.....she'll forgive me if as i'm throwing my wedding rings at her to abandon our entire past for a quick fuck.....the woman i'm leaving my wife for slap me and tells me she planned to drug me and pimp me out to her other female friends?

and then my wife will step in and give me a 10th chance at forgiveness? that's a pretty crazy story....

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Frog is a forgiving sort of fellow, but I still like his stories.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 3 years ago
Nice story about a nice guy.

She didn't formally cheat only because he interfered with her efforts. That's not really to her credit, but it gives him a bit less to forgive. Good story, but a very immature wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Why stay married to a vain, selfish whore?

I can't see the attraction in remaining married to this shrew. The MC says he understands she was more whore than model during her time in Italy but that doesn't matter to him. Scandinavians are understanding folks, I guess. There is no reason to be understanding about her determination to commit adultery unless her husband repeatedly drags her away from her intended paramour. She's not going to become any less needy for the attention of other men.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Are all Scandinavian men like u? Is it in the air there? A wife who is too stupid to see the who’re like behaviour she is doing... and a husband who is so wimpy that he tries and tries to stop her from slutting.. and still keeps her married to him????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You just have to smile at some of the author’s terminology but I like this guy. I don’t agree with some of the other comments here on this story. You can find any number of stories here about American and especially British husbands who mope around, wringing their hands because they can’t confront their problems. To paraphrase a story title on here somewhere “Man Up Pussy!” Anders and his buddy Oscar jumped in with both feet and put a stop to their wives silly shit.

This is great!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Another story from the Master Writer

Master Writer of unrepentant sluts, and their dickless wimp husband's. No wonder all the countries bordering yours say it is a nation of cum licker men.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

It would be an interesting story about a psychotic woman character. But the problem is that WF keeps on repeating this idea in many of his stories so the design has worn out and it is getting boring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don't get it.

If I as a man had trouble remaining faithful because I kept having an emotional affair like the wife was....would I get any sympathy? I have hormones too. I also have past traumas? Do I get 100 free passes? Am I allowed to constantly gas-light my wife, tell her she's insecure, get caught multiple times playing grab-ass with my 'friend'? I mean....what if I felt really bad about it like this wife did....after the woman I was seeing turned out to be an abusive psycho? I mean...I'm hurt too. My feewings matter. I mean, I shit on my wife 100 times, but...but....I just feel really bad. Aw shucks. Aren't I cute? You can't dump me...cuz..cuz...I'm such a mess.

Does society just have that much higher standards for men? Are women that pathetic? Or are men that pathetic for treating adult women like drooling toddlers? I don't get the author's mind-set. She broke every single vow except sex with another to get to the point of him divorcing her.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 2 years ago

For a second language author, damn good story.

Postnup.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Couldnt get beyond the first page, the women he wrote and the men were so fucking stupid I couldnt even try by the bottom of the first page.

I may have read this before but if I got through it, it was thanks to an imported beer more than anything else.

Pjam1968Pjam1968almost 2 years ago

Couldn’t vote this one, sorry.

The wifes and the lovers are so terrible that I had to force myself to read this to the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

ZEROZEROZEROZEROZERO.... Surely one of the stupidest literary efforts EVER.

jflindersjflindersover 1 year ago

Is anyone able to explain why he'd keep the manipulative, wife who had completely checked out of her marriage just because the husband and friends were able, continually over time, to thwart her attempts to consummate her many plans to cheat?

This story makes no sense at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sorry but no. As a rule I like WF's stories but this one makes no sense whatsoever. Why fight so hard for such a dirty tramp as her? When my wife gets angry with me she shows it by ripping me a new one; she does NOT show it by going out and spreading her legs for other men. Charlotte the harlot has no business keeping secret her rape ordeal in Italy and Roland has no business thinking that Anders is a 'crying wimp' given that Anders has already kicked his butt once at this stage. I could go on as there are so many holes in this but I think you all get my drift by now.

Boardman68Boardman68over 1 year ago

She's going to do it again. Trust me! As far as Charlotte had gone with Roland: flirting, lunches, dinner, taking Roland's side vs. her husband's; openly lying, disrespecting & willing to risk her husband and family, believing Roland vs. her husband, believing she is falling in love with Roland, etc.

Trust me, she will do it again within 2-3 years b/c she never felt any guilt with all her interactions with Roland; she never did apologizes & ask for forgiveness (she only admits her acts made her looked like a slut but never did anything with Roland). Her appeal and justification for her husband staying in the marriage was "How could (he) dump her when she was in such a mess?" What???

From person experience (unfortunately), she will get bored with being only a wife & mother and desire to be courted and romanced again. And her husband will never find out till it's already an affair. She has not changed and she will do it again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What is it with these Scandanavian women? Are all of them beautiful morons? The husbands are so wussy, wimpy, spineless appeasers. Their "revenge" on their tormentors is less than being made to wash the dishes for one night. I guess they not only tax their earnings but require them to undergo estrogen therapy. The only violence you seem to condone is hitting women. That you are an expert at!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"""""that they knew that I was an escort girl and the didn't wanted prostitutes operate in their hotel.""""" You need an editor and someone to keep you away from the submit button, before, YOU submit an unedited 'tale'. 2* for the effort and story line.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The ending seems right. The husband sleeps with a whore everynight and he enjoys it. HEA

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

For me you you dont get enough balance between evil and punishment. More time spent on retribution and less on reconciliation after warnings. Especially on the bad guys.

Also you went too far with the husbands attempts to stop the infidelity. By the second attempt he would have been more than angry and served divorce papers. That is her chance to see sense.

Finally, congratulations on what you achieve in writing in a second language. The anon commentators probably couldnt write that much in one language.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I really fail to understand why he stayed with her.

mdadaminmdadaminabout 2 months ago

she will do it again and again and again

she is not feeling sorry at all for what she did, she is sorry that her boyfriend is a pimp, so if her boyfriend was sweet and soft then she would sleep with him and destroy her marriage

she is a self-center, a slut, a lier, and a cheater

fredbrownfredbrownabout 2 months ago

No, just NO! She's a fish waiting to be hooked by the next ass-hole that comes along, a female Charlie Brown wanting to kick the sexual football .......

(That reference oughta confuse the Scandinavians)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous