To Be or Not to Be Unfaithful?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,379 Followers

Charlotte shouted, "It is my house too and he is my guest."

"Your house too, but not any damn whorehouse," I complained.

Oscar, who had been waiting outside came in when he heard the shouting and he told Roland, "I'll give you five seconds to piss off and began counting, one . . . two . . . three . . . four ..."

Before he had said 'five' Roland was out of the house running to his car and made a quick start which left two black stripes on the asphalt.

I told Oscar that I could take care of the rest for this time and he promised to call Roland's wife to tell her about today's actions and left.

When he had left I asked a still crying Charlotte, "Could you please tell me what's going on here? Why have you taken the afternoon off from the job? Why were you crying when I came home? And why did you bring that damn Roland here in my home of all places on the earth?"

"He was my guest and it is my home too."

"And you intended to share 'your bed too' with your dear guest, I presume?"

"You have gone totally mad with your jealous imaginations," she cried out.

I went to my home office and took the picture of her and Roland at his car door with the Escort Service sign, gave it to her and said, "I got this in an anonymous letter yesterday, so something must have gone on between you and this Roland during all your so-called lunches and God only knows how many afternoons off work you been doing jobs on the side for him? Why Charlotte? Why?"

"You have got everything wrong."

I continued to put some pressure on her hoping to get some kind of confession about what happened at the hotel, "Wrong? Why did you take the day off and bring Roland with you to our home? Was I wrong when I saw you sobbing on the sofa? Had the damn lunatic beaten you or demanded you to do something you didn't want to do?"

She had enough and went to the spare bedroom locking the door from the inside. Once again I had prevented her from cheating on me, but she showed no remorse, which gave me strong a feeling that even if I could prevent a few more of their attempts, she would be successful sooner or later. All the time I had to spend in my efforts to watch her would be totally wasted.

I decided that I had done enough for this marriage and rang Oscar, who persuaded me not to give up yet. Anna was on our side now but I didn't expect to get any information from Charlotte. His connection at the board hadn't produced anything further because the rumors of what jealous husbands had done at the Greek restaurant had gotten out to those who knew to be very silent about sex matters.

Charlotte came out from the spare room during the evening and we had a very chilly 'family Friday' together with the children. On Saturday she took the children with her and left for shopping without asking me to join them. She avoided me during Saturday afternoon and evening at home and took the children with her early Sunday morning to see her parents and didn't ask me to go with them.

Nothing more was said about her afternoon off together with Roland until Tuesday evening after work when she told me that she was going to an IT course out of town between Thursday morning and Friday afternoon. I understood that our marriage had now begun the final countdown.

I asked her, "I've heard rumors that you and a man have been thrown out from the Grand Hotel, is that true? Why did you go there? And who was the man? Roland?"

She got totally red in her face and shouted at me, "Don't listen to all the silly gossip in this damn town. Some idiot has done a hen of a feather. Nothing has happened there. That's for sure."

"So it is therefore Roland and you are going away to do what you intended to do last Friday but obviously got interrupted both at the hotel and later here at home. That psychopathic scumbag has really got you in his web. You have got some uncontrollable craving to fuck him, doesn't matter what it will cost you."

"You are so jealous that you're seeing ghosts in the daylight."

"No, not any longer. It is your problem if you prefer a psychopathic 'Lady Boxer' who has hit both his first wife and the present wife and will hit you too. I know that for sure because I have taken information about him. "

"I don't give a shit for what you are saying because you're enviousness about Roland is polluting your brains. He is always kind and polite and you are only nagging at me nowadays."

"Can't you see that I have a good reason to do that. Please remember what I've told you now because I don't want to hear any crap afterwards about how sorry you are."

"No risk."

"Good."

It was a strange feeling. I was still in love with her but would never accept being some wimpy cuckold. It hurt like hell but I preferred to take the pain and go forward without her. I knew for sure that I had lost her though we had two nice children and many light memories from our happy years together. The only thing I wanted her to do now was co-operate in solving all practical problems as soon as possible.

My marriage crash wasn't completed yet. There was more crap to come. Oscar rang me on Wednesday afternoon and told me that Anna had gotten the latest gossip from the county board. Marcus' secretary had told Anna that she had heard gossips about her interest in Marcus but she had to be very careful with that man and skip such plans as soon as possible.

The secretary said that she had a secret recording about Marcus, Roland and an asshole by the name of Henry Miller. He promised to pay for sex with either Anna or Charlotte. A rare and expensive Rolex was to go to the first of Marcus or Roland who succeeded in seducing their reception girl. And also to break her into such submission that even he could have a night with her.

Oscar promised to do his best to get the recording.

Wednesday evening Charlotte, to my great surprise, tried be nice to me. She asked me if I had any plans for Saturday evening and suggested we find a baby sitter and have a dinner at some nice place. I told her it would be a great pleasure if our lives were still as they were during our 'good old days.'

But I regretted to say I knew that her pimp had other plans for her. She had work to do to pay for a Rolex for him. However, a baby-sitter was already fixed because our house is on sale and I hoped that Saturday would be busy with many prospective purchasers.

She got pale and asked, "For God's sake, why?"

"Because I want to buy an apartment and need my share of the house money for that."

"You have no right to do that."

"Yes I have because the house is in my name."

"Why haven't you told me anything about an apartment?"

"Because you made your choice and it is not my problem where you are going when you are back from your 'honeymoon' with Roland."

She remained silent for several minutes, probably thinking about our nice garden where she had spent so many hours of work to get it in order and that some stranger should be allowed to take it away from her.

Then she continued, "Are you threatening me with divorce because my employer wants me to go to an IT Course?"

"No, but the truth is that there is no IT Course. Nobody at your job knows about such a course. Your boss told me you have taken two days off for private reasons. Nobody knows where Roland and you are going but our paths are parting after you have fucked him and he has pimped you to his friends. I know that he has made a deal with Marcus as a part of their wager and even sold you to some pervert at the board whose name is Henry Miller. The deal is one night for an expensive Rolex. Roland can hardly blackmail you now when Oscar, I and soon even the whole board knows everything about his deals so I guess that he will beat the crap of you if you don't obey him and do what he wants you to do."

"Once again, you have got a warning, but are obviously so much in love with that damn pimp that you have lost all common sense."

She was ash gray in her face but didn't say anything, so I continued, "Could you please give me your rings because I expect Roland to take nasty pictures of you for humiliating me and I don't want those rings, which were given to you with love, soiled by that asshole."

She cried as she took them off her finger and gave them to me. I could hardly believe how this Roland had succeeded to brainwash her to be such a zombie she was now and he had done it without having her isolated at all.

I felt like I was talking to a wall but did a last attempt to get her back to her senses and said, "Please Charlotte, you can still save your home and everything you have here. Anna has saved her marriage, please save ours."

But she went to the spare bedroom and locked the door from the inside. I heard her talk with somebody on her cell phone but could not hear what she said. The next morning I stayed at home from my work in a last attempt to change her mind to not go, but she refused to talk with me and when she heard Roland's car stop on the street, she took her overnight bag and left the house without a word to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHARLOTTE'S STORY (A short version)

When I came back from Italy with my experiences from there I found all the local boys to be very juvenile. However, at a dance I met one nice guy who was quite different, maybe because he had spent much time abroad while he worked in the merchant marine for a couple of years. After a few dates I regarded us a couple and he had no objections though I demanded him to wait with the sex until I was sure that he was the man I wanted to share my life with. He accepted and after a few months we had a great sex life.

We married, had two kids and bought a house in a nice area. We had many friends with kids the same age as ours and after I had gotten a full-time job at the county administration board. My husband's business grew. We had a good economy and a pleasant life.

But I began to feel that something was missing in my life. At the beginning I didn't know exactly what, but after awhile I understood that I once again wanted to be seen as a desired and courted woman and not only as a mother and wife. Then when a new fellow worker, Anna, came to my job we began to find some pleasure in flirting with some of the males in the building. Especially a few years later when two new very handsome men, both department chiefs, came to the board and they began to take more and more time at our desk and have some polite small talk with us.

Both of us found it exciting and we used to tell some jokes to each other about getting wet pussies after their flirting. Of course none of us had any intentions to go further with them. Then we noted that Roland began to concentrate his charm on me and Marcus on Anna. We had fun at that and joked about if they had used a coin or playing cards about us.

I ought to have said no but did say yes when Roland invited me for lunch at an expensive restaurant in town. To my great pleasure he was very charming and behaved as a real gentleman so I accepted a lunch for the next week. Anna and Marcus had pleasant lunches together and we decided to join them at 'after work' ovn Friday. Both of us noted that our husbands didn't like it and not even we liked it because it was held in a crowded pub with high noise level. We decided don't go for the 'after work' again, at least not at that pub.

Then my troubles really began. One day when Roland had invited me for lunch, somebody who obviously envied him for his friendship with me damaged his car door with a large 'Escort girl Service' sign, took a picture of me at the door and sent it to Roland's wife. That caused him problems at home and expenses for the car.

Anna and I felt sorry for Roland and said yes when he and Marcus suggested the four of us have dinner. We had to lie to our husbands and say we were going out for a 'girls night out,' which they accepted We had no ideas about what the boys had planned for the evening and we still don't know because unexpected things happened.

When we met at the Greek restaurant, the boys greeted us with kisses. They choose a discrete table in a semi dark corner and we had a good time eating our starters while I had allowed Roland to put his hand under my hemline for caressing my tights during a short moment.

Then all hell broke loose when our husbands rushed into our table. My husband took pictures and accused Roland to have beaten his wife. Anna's husband held up cell-phones in the air, accusing Marcus of swindling tax money and hit him so hard in his face he had to stay away from the job for several days.

Outside the restaurant we met Marcus' wife, who shouted "damn whores" to Anna and me. My expected romantic evening turned to total fiasco. Toward all common sense my feelings for Roland got much stronger after all the problems we had. I no longer could deny myself that I was in love with him and I knew that I had to go the whole way and make love with him before I could be free from my feelings for him.

Of course, I had no intentions on abandoning my husband or stop loving him. The love for my husband was much deeper and based in reality than my horny dreams about Roland. I knew I was totally mad, but I couldn't resist my feelings and said yes when Roland suggested me to spend Friday afternoon with him.

Even that Friday was a total fiasco. We went to the local Grand Hotel, booked a room and got a table for our lunch in their restaurant when two men in black suits came to our table and told me that they knew that I was an escort girl and the didn't wanted prostitutes operate in their hotel. We were asked to leave the place at once and to Roland's objections they simply told him that if he preferred police escort out of the place, they could fix that service. We left.

Back in his car I began to cry hysterically and in my stupid mind I suggested he drive me home. Of course he followed me into the house where all hell broke loose again when my husband came home and threw Roland out of the house. Now even I began to understand that I was playing a silly game in which I had staked a happy marriage against sex with Roland. I didn't even know if he was good or totally worthless in bed but I didn't care because now I had to have him and the price didn't matter any longer.

Of course, my husband accused me of having some kind of an affair with Roland or that he was my pimp in escort business. My husband had gotten the picture with me standing at Roland's painted car door. Though I had not been unfaithful, at least not yet, my marriage was in a deep crisis.

Back at the job on Monday Anna told me that she and her husband had solved all problems in their marriage and she wasn't interested in Marcus anymore and suggested me to skip Roland because she knew for sure that he used to beat his women. Roland and I had quick lunch together on Tuesday when he told me how much he was in love with me and promised to marry me if my husband divorced me.

I said that wasn't on my agenda for the time being but I accepted to tell my husband that I was going to an IT course on Thursday and Friday and at least have the chance to spend an undisturbed night with him. I was happy again for a while.

My husband began immediately to accuse me of being Roland's whore when I told him about the IT course. He even knew that I had been thrown out of the Grand Hotel and accused me of being a prostitute.

Then Lena-Marie, who had been a classmate of my husband's confused me on the job on Wednesday when she asked me, "Are we going to be neighbors?"

"Do you intend to buy a house in my area?"

She got a confused look in her face when she replied, "No, but Anders was looking for the apartment, which is for sale next to mine. He was very interested and promised to bid on it."

"I'm sure he was there for business reasons," I reasoned.

"No, he told me it was for his own private use."

I understood at that moment that I had lost control of my life and the price for my romance with Roland was becoming too high. But my pride didn't allow me to change my plans. Roland had told me that Anders would be begging me to take him back.

Therefore, I decided to be nice to my husband Wednesday evening, give him a good fuck and promise a romantic dinner without children on Saturday. But nothing went my way. He told me that he had gotten evidence about Roland and Marcus. Whoever fucked their reception girl first, had her fuck the looser as compensation for his misfortune and let a pervert friend of theirs fuck her would get a Rolex for his efforts. Then he told me that our house was for sale and demanded my rings back.

I was a total mess. I locked myself in the spare bedroom and rang Roland, who got me to believe him when he told me that everything my husband had told me about him was only imagination in his jealous brain. As he said, it was a common reaction when a man is losing something to his superior.

I was foolish enough to believe him though I began to feel ill and have remorse for what I did to my kids and my marriage. I began to have slight doubts if Roland really was worth it. The next morning, after a sleepless night and a totally silent breakfast with Anders, who had stayed at home from work, I heard Roland's car stop on the street outside our house.

I took my overnight bag and went out to him. He came out from the car, poked his finger against our house and asked me, "Is the damn wimp crying in there?"

"No, he has already dumped me and doesn't care a shit about what I'm doing."

"Let's see about that and give him a lesson."

Roland began to kiss me and caress my breasts right there on the street. I tried to turn away from him and said, "Not now and not here."

He gripped me hard and said, "You are mine bitch now and will do what I tell you to do."

When I saw his face, I understood that Anders had been right the whole time. His eyes showed exactly the same madness as my Italian boyfriend had before he and his 'uncle' had brutally raped me and ended my modeling career there.

I shouted, now in fear, "No, I'm not yours and I won't go anywhere with you."

He hit me hard in my face and said with a hissing voice, "Get in the car bitch."

I began screaming for help.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ANDERS' STORY

It wasn't any disadvantage for me if Roland thought that I was a crying wimp who saw my wife go to his car with a bag in her hand. Oscar had organized the tracking, which would be easier if Charlotte told him that I had 'thrown in the towel.'

I wasn't at all surprised when Roland began to poke his finger at me. Not even when he began kissing her at the street for humiliating me. I noted that she didn't like it and tried to push him away from her but I was very surprised when he hit her. I thought it could happen but not so soon after he thought he had her under his control.

I was already on my way out when Charlotte began screaming for help and within a few seconds Roland was lying on the street with a bleeding nose. I told him to piss off before I got really mad.

Charlotte was in a total mess and hysterically crying. I took her into the house and rang her parents, who came together with a retired doctor who was a friend of theirs. The doctor told me that she was in shock and gave her something, which calmed her down and put her to sleep.

I told her parents what happened and the doctor advised me to be kind to her when she woke up because this present situation had a connection to a trauma she had in Italy. Then he left again together with her father. Her mother stayed at our house.

While waiting for her parents I had rang Oscar and cancelled the operation. Even he had taken a day off from his work and told me that he had an important meeting during the afternoon. About four o'clock he came to my house with flowers for Charlotte and new information for me.

Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,379 Followers