To Be or Not to Be Unfaithful?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,379 Followers

Anna had told Marcus' secretary that Roland had beaten Charlotte, who was in medical care and persuaded the secretary to give the recording to Oscar as evidence for the dirty games that took place on the board.

The secretary had been in Marcus' office getting some orders. Because she knew that Marcus used to raise hell when she forgot something, she used to record his orders on her cell phone, which had such a function. To her surprise had a man with the name 'Henry Miller' came into the office together with Roland Malmén.

She was immediately told to leave the room and back at her own desk she noted that she had forgotten the phone at Marcus' desk. When HM and Roland had left she went back, got her orders and went back to her desk again.

At home, after work, she remembered that she had

recorded HM's talk with Marcus and listened to it.

HM: "Hi old friend, rumors in the house are saying that you and Roland have made some kind of wager about fucking the two nice birds at the reception.

"

Marcus: "Never believe what you hear in this house."

HM: "No, but the rumors even say that you are working only on the brunette and Roland only on the blond one. How come?"

Roland: "Stupid rumors, indeed."

HM: "Yes, and the loser is said to be offered to fuck the winner's prey as a compensation for his lost money. I have a fair suggestion to the both of you. The winner will get this rare Rolex, worth a month's salary if I get a night with the winner's girl. If you get her to fuck the loser, it must be a slight problem to get her to be a good girl even to me. Look at the rare unused Rolex, great."

Marcus: "Interesting suggestion you make there Roland."

Roland: "Nice watch, indeed. Can't be any disadvantage to winning it. OK for me."

Marcus: "It's a Deal!"

HM: "Ok we have a deal then and may the best man win."

After a short conference we decided what to do. We sent a mail to the top four on the board and told them about the recording. In the mail we requested a meeting with our lawyer and us very soon. Otherwise, we were going to open this sad matter as a public case with the union and newspapers involved.

In no time, we had the meeting booked for the following Monday afternoon. Charlotte's mother stayed at our house and took care of the children and when they were out for shopping on Saturday, Charlotte confessed everything to me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHARLOTTE'S CONFESSION

The background to my relationship with Roland began in Italy, where I lived the 'Dolce Vita,' surrounded by rich and experienced 'Latino lovers' who had no problem getting a young Nordic girl to believe that she was their dream girl. I fucked the right men and several of them even fixed me up with well-paid modeling jobs. I felt I was living in a paradise until I fell madly in love with one of them.

After a while I understood that he was a genuine asshole but I was already in so serious love with him that he had me almost under his total control. I neither wanted nor dared to resist him. Not until one evening when he took me to a big nice house outside the city where a man in his sixties met us. My boyfriend introduced him as an uncle or something like that.

After some wine the man gave my boyfriend a bundle of money and my boyfriend demanded me to strip, which I refused. He got totally angry and a strange expression came over his face with eyes. He began to beat me hard until I obeyed to strip and forced me to fuck the old man several times, which he did in a very cruel way. The next day I left Italy.

Back home I had taken all possible tests for Aids and venereal diseases and it was one of my reasons why I had refused to fuck you during our first months together. The main reason was that I wanted to know for sure that I was OK. I fell so deeply in love with you and we had a good marriage.

Nothing of what happened with Roland is your fault. However, although I knew I had a better marriage than most of my friends, I sometimes after a busy day at the job, would think about my glamour days in Italy.

Then Roland came to my job and began to spice up my days with his pleasant chat and great lunches. He acted in many ways as my romantic Latino lovers from the past. In the beginning I had no intentions of cheating on you and Roland didn't try to persuade me to do anything I didn't want to do. I hardly noted all our small steps to a love affair.

Then after all hell broke loose at the restaurant, I felt very sorry for Roland and decided to cheer him up at the Grand Hotel during that Friday afternoon. I had never promised anything more than to join him for lunch and have some necking in the room.

I was really stupid to think that I would probably not go the whole way making love with him. I promised myself that if it went too far it would be my first and last cheating. Of course, I didn't know anything about how Roland intended to blackmail me to fuck Marcus and the damn pervert they used to call 'Miller.'

Instead, I got angry when you accused Roland of beating his wives and being a pimp. I accepted his suggestion to go away for a night at a hotel to at long last have a chance to be together without you turning it to crap. He promised me that you would accept the IT course as a reason for my trip.

Then I got both afraid and angry when I heard that you intended to rent an apartment and put our house for sale. I planned to have a romantic Saturday evening with you to begin to get our relationship back to normal again, but you refused and accused me of whoring for Roland, which hurt me like hell. Then when you took my rings, I began to doubt if I really did the right things.

Now I know that you were right the whole time about Roland. I can't understand how such a psychopath as my Italian boyfriend and Roland could get me in their webs and have such strong influences over me. I have been a shameless slut but I've been faithful to you and have never fucked anybody else but you after the evening we met at the dance hall.

Please forgive me and let me be your wife.

EPILOG

After her shopping Charlotte's mother took our children to her place. Charlotte and I had dinner, just the two of us on Saturday evening but far from the romantic dinner she had suggested earlier in the week. I agreed when she confessed to having acted as a slut. But as she said, she had never had sex with Roland. How could I dump her when she was in such a mess.

I promised her to go on with our marriage, at least for a few months. I gave her rings back, which immediately saw her in slight better shape.

The next week Oscar, our lawyer and I had a meeting with the top officials at the country administration board and our lawyer came on rather strong in the negotiation. He suggested highly that Roland find a new job.

Rolandd's wife divorced him. Marcus got a new, less paying job within the board. That 'Miller' character got fired because the Rolex was bought with money he had swindled from his job. Security guards will replace the reception desk girls. Anna and Charlotte were promised new jobs somewhere within the board.

Oscar and I are still best friends. Of course, I have always understood that a new model in Italy can hardly live as a nun if she wants to have any jobs in that really hard competition. But I didn't care about what Charlotte did in Italy before she and I met and we never talk about that. We are still married and I have skipped all thoughts about divorce. One important difference too is that nowadays our sex life is much better. I really don't know why, probably because she wants to compensate me for what she did to me. However, I'm happy to have a wonderful loving wife again.

Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,379 Followers