To Be The Last Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Giving a big smile, she had her hand on the handle. "Bye, Blake."

"Adieu, Piper." Blake replied as she gave a small nod and opened the door. He waited until she was safely inside before he drove off to work.

Reaching work, Blake walked into the office and asked Gutierrez if Peter was in. It seemed that the boss was in a meeting with some investigator from Oregon. Blake took a seat and decided to wait. He needed to speak to his boss about Piper.

The door to Peter's office opened and Blake stood up. Blake tensed when he came face-to-face with the man his boss was talking to earlier. Before Blake could say the guy's name, he found himself ducking a punch.

"What the hell?" Peter demanded as Blake dodged another punch.

"You fucking bastard. Where have you been all this time?" The man shouted as he finally caught Blake in a right hook.

Blake stumbled back and stayed on the defensive. Gutierrez was just watching everything, highly amused. Peter was confused as hell, but had grabbed the guy and was now standing between the two.

"Kaleb, what is going on?" Peter demanded.

Leveling a look at Blake, Kaleb resisted urge to sneer. "Alex was finally coming to peace with your death and you've been alive this whole time."

Blake felt as though the room was spinning. "Alexia is alive?"

Kaleb had stopped fighting against Peter now and he was a bit confused. "Of course she is. You're the one supposed to be dead."