To Be The Last Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aaddicted
aaddicted
311 Followers

Blake frowned slightly. "Where does Kaleb fit into all of this?"

Alex swallowed. "After I went on my trips, I paid him a visit to thank him for helping me find you. I met his baby sister and I grew attached to her." Matthew told Alexia that after Gabriel's death, Alexia's need to be a mother to someone was stronger than ever. "Three months ago, I moved to be closer to them and a couple months after that, Kaleb and I started dating."

"Run away with me, Alexia." Blake said suddenly. "I have other accounts and investments. We can run away to anywhere you want. If you want children, we can adopt."

Her heart sank. "I'm sorry, Blake. I can't. I have a little girl who trusts me to be there for her. There are other people involved who would get hurt. It isn't just about me and you anymore. I need time to think about this. I need-" Alexia was interrupted as her cell started to buzz. She reached into her bag to put her phone on silent when she recognized the number. "Excuse me, I have to take this."

Blake stood when Alexia did as she excused herself from the table. She left for the lobby so she could take the call. He sat back down and wondered how the hell he was going to win her back. Her words sounded strained as if she forced them out. As if it was what she felt obligated to say even though she might feel differently deep down.

Shortly after, Alexia arrived back at the table. She looked panicked. Blake rose from his seat and reached for Alex, but she stepped out of his reach as contact would push her over the edge. He dropped his hand.

"What's wrong?" He asked instead.

"It's my grandfather. He had a heart attack. I think he found out we know about each other." She tried to joke, but almost choked on a sob.

Explaining to the waiter that something urgent happened, Blake paid for their uneaten meal and then he and Alexia exited. "I'll get you to the airport." He recalled she carried her passport with her wherever she went.

"It's alright, I'll catch a cab there, I um..."

They reached outside and Alexia spotted the line of available taxis out in front. Blake took Alexia's hand and pulled her to him. She tensed before hugging him back desperately. They stood there holding each other for a long time.

"I love you, Alexia." Blake whispered into her hair.

She pulled away. "I need to go, Blake." There were things she needed to see to and get done before she did anything about Blake.

Before he could stop her, Alexia rushed to the line of cabs waiting and got into the first available car. She made a call to Kaleb and forced herself not to turn around to look at Blake.

---

"Willow's finally asleep." Kaleb said when he entered the living room. With Alexia gone for a week to see her ill grandfather, Willow had missed Alexia and stayed up way pass her bedtime to celebrate Alexia's return.

"Kaleb, we didn't have a chance to talk about Blake." She decided to get right into it.

Taking a seat across of Alexia, Kaleb exhaled. "I know. Alexia before you say anything, I want you to know that whatever your decision, I support you."

Alex gave a weak laugh. "Why are you such a nice guy?"

"That's how my parents raised me. I also already talked with Willow about it. She says you should follow your heart. She's a smart girl."

A soft smile touched Alexia's lips. "She has a wonderful person raising her."

They settled into silence and it was Kaleb who broke the tense quiet. "Go to him, Alexia. You still love him."

Her chin trembled. "I'm so sorry, Kaleb." She sat beside her grandfather's bed for that week and kept thinking how she wouldn't be able to live if she lost Blake again. She just couldn't lose him again. But she needed to bring closure between her and Kaleb before she went to Blake.

"Don't be sorry. We can't help who we love." His voice hinted that the same problem afflicted him. "So what are you going to do now?"

"Go back to Nevada. Beg Blake to take me back. Apologize for leaving and being so uncertain."

Kaleb frowned at her plans. Didn't she know? "Alexia...Blake isn't in Nevada anymore. I talked to Peter Greene a couple days ago for business and he mentioned that Blake resigned and left Las Vegas."

Alexia's brows drew together. "Really?" Well, she would just have to find him then. Even if that meant getting her grandfather and Matthew to tell her where Blake went.

"Do you want me to find him for you?"

She looked over at Kaleb and shook her head. "I couldn't ask that of you." Kaleb truly was such a nice guy. "I have to make some traveling plans it seems. I'm going to keep my cell number the same in case you or Willow want to call and I'd love it if I can come and visit you two sometime." She added hesitantly as she rose.

"You're always welcomed here, Alexia." Kaleb assured her as he stood to walk her back to her place next door. "Not to mention, Willow would demand you visit all the time for your girls'-day-out."

She laughed her first real laugh in days. "That's true."

---

Splashing cool water on his face, Blake enjoyed the refreshing jolt. He wiped his face with a clean towel and then tossed it onto the porch. Outside, he worked on fixing up the country home his mother left to him. Since Dane and Matthew already knew his whereabouts, Blake cashed in some of his investments and headed to Quincy, France. He still remembered the trips to Annecy that he took with his mother. His mother adored Annecy, the place of her birth and childhood.

Alexia said she needed time to think and after four days of nothing, Blake wondered if she would ever come back. He needed his own time of reflection and healing. When he thought Alexia and Gabriel were both dead, he didn't let the wounds heal. The pain kept him going on his vendetta. This was the best place for him to start his healing.

A rental car pulled into his driveway and he shook his head. Probably some lost tourists. He started towards the car and the door flew open. His heart started to thump faster as he spotted glossy black hair. His feet moved faster on the gravel. She turned to look at him and her brilliant smile made his heart ache.

"Blake!" Alexia cried and rushed towards him, leaving her car running and the door open.

Their bodies slammed in contact, neither had slowed soon enough to prevent it. His fingers laced through her hair and her arms wrapped around him tightly. Her bottom lip trembled, trapped between laughing and crying.

"I drove pass Quincy twice! The stupid GPS wasn't worth what they charged me." She blubbered.

Happiness bubbled up in Blake. He laughed until his cheeks were wet. Alexia's hands wiped at his hot tears before she cupped his face and she pulled him down for a kiss. The moment their lips touched, he felt whole once more. Having Alexia in his arms again was paradise to him.

A long moment later, Blake broke the kiss and cradled Alexia's beautiful face in his hands. "How did you find me?"

"I made my grandfather make Matthew tell me where you went." She said breathlessly. Her heart was going to beat out of her chest. "I love you, Blake. I've always loved you. I had to end things with Kaleb before it was right for me to tell you that I love you. I love you so much."

"Moi aussi, je t'aime. More than you'll ever know." He replied and picked her up, making Alexia squeak in surprise.

Carrying her to the house, he kissed her briefly to silence her words about leaving the car like that. He didn't give a damn about the car. All he wanted was the both of them naked and in bed. He wasn't letting her out of bed until every cell in her body knew just how much he loved her.

They reached the bedroom and Blake carefully placed Alexia to sit on the edge of the high bed. She unzipped the back of her dress while he tore off his shirt and removed his pants to be completely naked. Kneeling at her legs, Blake helped Alexia tug the dress down, revealing inch by delicious inch of her soft skin. His lips trailed after the material. He kissed her neck and down to the tops of her breasts.

With the dress at her waist, Blake reached behind to unclasp Alexia's bra. He slid the straps down her arms, goosebumps rising. Taking his time, he kissed her nipples and nuzzled them before taking one into the wet hotness of his mouth. As he licked and sucked on one nipple, his hand played with her other nipple, circling and pinching.

Pulling away, Blake continued kissing down her body. Alexia lifted her hips so he could push the bunched dress and her panties off. When his lips moved even lower, a small voice in the back of her head made her remember the scar. He felt Alexia tense when his lips pressed against the healed wound on her stomach.

"Do you find any of my scars repulsive?" He asked her softly.

"No!" Alexia replied fiercely, causing Blake to smile.

He ran his tongue over the smooth, raised flesh. "Then don't even for a second think that I am bothered by your scars."

Touch by the tenderness of the moment, Alexia could only nod. She threaded her fingers through his hair while he pushed her thighs wide apart and lowered his head. A shiver ran through her when he inhaled deeply before placing a kiss on her throbbing clit. She was already so aroused and wet.

One of his hands curved around her ass to pull her closer to the edge of the bed while the fingers of his other hand glided over her moist slit. He slid one finger into her and began to play his tongue around her clit. Soon two fingers penetrated her and Alexia rocked towards him as a light sweat broke over her heated skin.

Blake curved his fingers as he moved them in and out of Alexia with that deliberately maddening pace he loved to torture her with. Her breathing grew harsher, those barely restrained pants and mewls of hers set his blood on fire. He pressed against that spongy part that made Alexia whimper as her hips shot forward. His sucks grew harder and he flicked his tongue over her clit faster.

"Blake," Alexia gasped, her fingers tightening in his hair. Her toes curled and her back arched. She cried out when her orgasm hit, pleasure so intense that she couldn't breathe until she felt as though her lungs were on fire. Inhaling deeply, she felt the waves of pleasure crash through her all over again, making her shiver.

Pulling his fingers out of her, Blake wiped the back of his hand over his mouth. He grinned when she fell back on the bed, breathing heavily. Standing, his heart beat a bit faster when Alexia raised her arms to Blake.

She moved up to the headboard as Blake got onto the bed. Her legs parted and he settled between her thighs. Alexia reached for Blake and pulled him down for a kiss. Their lips moved on each others, sliding and molding in hot urgency. Snaking her hand between them, Alexia wrapped her fingers around Blake's hard cock. Her hand moved on his length and they both groaned. Positioning him at her entrance, she coated the head of his cock in her juices before he started to push into her tight body. He held himself above her, watching the mix of emotions on her face as he penetrated her.

They both held their breaths as their bodies joined. Nothing felt so exquisite. When his cock was completely sheathed in her body, Alexia let out a long pleasurable sigh. Her inner muscles pulled on him, urging Blake to move. She tilted her hips to him in a plea.

"Fais-moi l'amour, Blake." Her hot breath tickled his ear as she told him to make love to her.

He moved slowly at first to savor the feel of their bodies joined, every sensation of that wet friction that stirred his soul into a frenzy. Alexia's knees bent, her heels digging into the sheets and mattress as she matched Blake's steady rhythm. Their slick bodies undulated together. He angled each entry to heighten Alexia's pleasure.

The persistent urge for completion grew more demanding with each stroke. Tingles started down Blake's spine to his balls as he staved off the desperate need to cum. Alexia writhed beneath him, their bodies slapping together in a quicker pace.

Her hands roamed his sweaty back to his firm ass. With Alexia's inner muscles clenching down on him, Blake knew she neared another orgasm. The pleasure-pain of her nails digging into his skin pushed him over the edge. He slammed into Alexia with a loud groan, his hips jerking as he spent himself inside of her.

One hand at the back of his head, Alex pulled his mouth down to hers, swallowing his groans in heated kisses. Soon, their cries of bliss melted into one as Alexia came again.

Both their bodies shivering from their sweat cooling and the aftershocks of their climaxes still thrumming through them, neither dared to move. Blake's weight pressed Alexia into the mattress, but she held him there with her arms and legs wrapped around him.

"No, don't move. Stay." She begged.

Blake's throat was too tight with emotion to reply. He let Alexia hold him, so afraid that he'd wake up alone to find this a sweet dream. The solid beating of her heart thumped against his chest, harmonizing with his own beating heart.

"I'll always stay with you." He finally answered. "You're the first woman I've ever loved."

She wanted everything from Blake just as she wanted to give him everything of herself. "What about being the last?"

Rising enough so he could look into her chocolate eyes, Blake smiled. "The first and the last." He assured her before dipping his head down for another kiss.

aaddicted
aaddicted
311 Followers