All Comments on 'To Break a Filly Ch. 03'

by DisclaimersBeDamned

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 9 years ago
Nice character development

Looking forward to Chads training methods.

DisclaimersBeDamnedDisclaimersBeDamnedover 9 years agoAuthor
Oh my goodness.

So all of that talk and then I submitted the wrong Ch. 03 (hence all of the spelling errors as this version was never even proofread). I am going to go ahead and run with it now that it's up. I've submitted a correction for at least some of the errors, should be fixed in a couple of days. I am so sorry, dear readers, for the mishap. I will be sure to not have a bottle of wine before I submit next time! I'll also make Chapter Four longer and juicier to make up for it.

Much love, and hope you enjoy it anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not worth the wait

Get an editor. Then get a better story line. This was just disgusting behavior without rhyme or reason. No stars.

graceunderfiregraceunderfireover 9 years ago
anticipating Ch 4!!

I can't wait to see where this goes, love the story build up so far!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Its too bad

this wasn't the right version of the chapter.

If the plot is significantly different from where you want to go, you really should just pull it and replace it. Better that then try and struggle to write the story you want with a large section being wrong. But I did enjoy it, and look forward to the next chapter.

DisclaimersBeDamnedDisclaimersBeDamnedover 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you all for your feedback!

Dear "It's too bad". It really is too bad. The contents of this chapter won't change the plot as I had planned and it won't have a huge impact on the characters either. The version I meant to post was structured differently as far as the sequence of events and was about 5 Word pages (1 lit page) longer than this one which is why I intend to beef up chapter four for you all. I am so sorry about the mishap, but it certainly won't affect the story long-term.

I appreciate all of your feedback up to this point and am making quite a bit of headway right now. So, without further ado, back to the grind!

Much Love.

mystical_penguinmystical_penguinover 9 years ago
poor chad

I hope he gets his filly

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved it

I don't really have much to say but I just wanted to comment to show how appreciative I am and encourage you to keep writing haha, well thanks!

DisclaimersBeDamnedDisclaimersBeDamnedover 9 years agoAuthor
Chapter 4

Chapter 4 is in the queue and while it is not as beefy as I expected it to be, I am well on my way to being ready to post Chapter 5. Thank you everyone for encouraging me to continue and for your feedback!

See you all in 3-7 days!

Much love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Seriously. You like to hear yourself talk too damn much. Disclaimers in the body of the story and disclaimers in the comments. WTF. Take a lesson from every legitimate author everywhere - write the damn story and let it stand for itself. Shut up and get out of the way. You are obviously here for the attention and not because you have something to write. Just. Write.

evonnaevonnaabout 9 years ago
Loving the story.. but this chapter..

... just showed Lindsey as being incredibly passive, easy, silly and trying sooo hard to please a guy she doesn't even like... which is quite off-putting, and I wonder if this was all intentional..? to show that her 'fieriness' is all completely fake and she is actually hugely insecure about herself, and unable to even make the most basic decisions..? (therefore needing a strong man to tell her exactly what to do and when, not just during sex, but throughout the day..?)

Jake behaves like a complete arrogant, full-of-himself asshole, belittling her, ordering her around, speaking to her like she's a dumb 8-year old, takes her back to his house on a first date, comes to her house to fuck her right after, making it clear he expects her to go along with it, as if she's an incredibly cheap, stupid prostitute. and she asks if she can make him some food..? wow.

I'm thinking we're seeing some childhood trauma of hers surfacing, and/or some crazy-level insecurity about Derek leaving... looking forward to reading more, but man, I felt kind of sorry for her, seeing her true colours...

Loving Chad and that part of the story. xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
forgot

Hi, sorry I forgot to click on #5 in the previous chapters. They were ALL excellent! Please keep up the good writing. Enjoying it all very much.xo

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous