To Break a Filly Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yes, it was true. Chad knew deep down that for all his big talk and "preparations" he was a man of honor. As such, he could never actually bring himself to do anything to a lady against her will.

But oh, how I want to...

***

Lindsay was sitting on her couch drinking a glass of wine. She was still trying to process the events of the evening. Jake hadn't taken her to a restaurant but rather to his own residence. It had been at the top of one of the skyscrapers downtown. His penthouse suit was stunning to say the very least, with high ceilings and modern outfittings, not to mention the breathtaking views of the city lights.

He had led her onto the balcony, which had been adorned with luminarias and a dining set for two. They had enjoyed a catered four course meal comprised of salads, hors d'oeuvres, entrees, and dessert. The conversation had been pleasant small talk mostly about Lindsay, her job, family, and interests; Jake didn't seem to have much to say on the matter of himself. Given that Lindsay didn't much like to be in the spotlight, she had found the whole experience to be a bit tense and uncomfortable.

The date had been, simply put, awkward and hardly the "life-changing" experience that Jake had promised. It had ended after only an hour with Jake bringing her back to her Jeep in Marie's parking garage. He had shaken her hand goodbye and departed without even ensuring that she made it safely into her vehicle.

Linsday took another long swig of her wine and patted her dog on his head. "I dunno either, bud. Men are weird."

The dog gazed up at her from her own lap with glassy black eyes and then lifted his head to look at the front door. A few seconds later she heard a knock. Odd.

Linsday stood and looked through the blinds to see an old pick-up truck parked across the street from her house. She walked to the front door, the pooch hot on her heals, and opened it a crack. She was shocked to see Jake standing on her front porch. She undid the safety chain and opened the door entirely.

"What are you-" She began, but next thing she knew he was upon her. His lips pressed into her with a furious heat. He backed her through her own door and shut it behind them.

Lindsay tried to break away for air but Jake wasn't having any of it. He bent down just a bit to place his hands just under buttocks. He lifted her into the air and wrapped her legs around his hips. The dog growled in the back of its throat, but Jake ignored the beast, placing one large hand on the dog's face and pushing him away.

"Bedroom?" He managed to mumble out between passionate kisses.

"Upstairs" Linsday whispered into his neck. Holy hell, he is good.

Jake carried her up the stairs, one hand on the small of her back and the other bracing himself against the wall on the climb. He pushed the door to the guest bedroom open and Lindsay didn't bother to correct him, she was completely lost in his lips. Somewhere along the way she had tangled her fingers in his beautiful blonde hair and was now pulling his mouth hard into her. It had been so long.

Suddenly, he pushed her off of him with a great force, flinging her onto the bed. She bounced once, splayed across the old mattress that creaked beneath her. Jake pulled his shirt off over his head.

He was lean, with the body of a runner. She could see his muscles clearly in the dim light from downstairs but not in the way you would see a body builder's, more a subtle hint of strength. He unbuckled his belt and dropped his slacks to the floor. He wore tight-fitting briefs that barely concealed a well-endowed package.

When he spoke, his voice was husky. "This is your chance to object."

Lindsay remained silent. She certainly wasn't about to object. She was, after all, sane and boy was he beautiful.

He fell forward onto her and buried his face in the crook of her neck. She could feel his tongue dancing along her collarbone in a series of light licks alternating between little nips of his teeth. Lindsay felt her eyes roll back into her head at this sudden onslaught of human contact and hardly noticed him expertly unsnapping the back to her bra.

He pulled away and had her naked from the waist up in a matter of seconds. He paused then and looked her over. He gently brushed his fingers along her jawline, down the sides of her neck, across the top of her breasts, lingering on her petite pink nubs until the stood out in the warm air of the room. He continued down, tracing the contours of her belly (Thank God I decided to start jogging again), until he hit her pant line.

He reached to her side and interlace the fingers of his hand in hers. Bringing her wrist up to his lips, he began to lay a trail of kisses down the inside of her arm while his free hand went to work undoing her jeans. Right about the time his hot breath touched her nipple, she felt her zipper go down and Lindsay melted. She was going crazy with anticipation. I need this.

Jake let go of her hand and grasped her hips. He lifted her slightly and pushed her into a more centered position on the bed and froze. She wasn't sure at first why he had stopped but when she looked up at his face and their eyes met, he smiled and she understood. He wanted her to watch him, not his hands. Without averting his eyes, he lowered himself once more and worked her pants down further taking her underwear with them.

She was staring so intently into his eyes that she jumped a little when she felt a kiss land on the inside of her thigh. He smirked at her reaction but, thankfully, didn't stop. His tongue set to teasing up her leg, slowly but surely making its way to the heat that was building in her center.

This was agony, blissful agony. Her clit was aching, throbbing, demanding attention but it seemed the more she whined, the slower he went. Just as he was about to hit home, she closed her eyes and felt his kiss land on her other thigh.

She groaned in frustration, arching her back and grabbing fistfuls of the sheets around her. So lost was she in her need for release that she only barely heard him chuckle. Then it happened. He latched onto her, hard. There was no more warm up and no more teasing. He sucked her bare pussy into his mouth and moved his tongue in forceful circles over her sensitive nub.

She was so worked up from waiting for so long that she came almost immediately. Her back arched farther and her mouth flew open in a silent cry, tears welling up in her eyes. Blinding light flooded her vision and her core convulsed, pulsing in fantastic shockwaves. It was pure ecstasy. Oh, thank God.

At some point during it all, he had removed his mouth from her and had begun to work short kisses up her belly. She was still trembling in the aftermath of her orgasm when he brought his lips to hers. They kissed deeply for a moment and she could taste herself on him, sweet and salty. She was about to break away to say something went she felt a pressure below.

He entered her slowly, never allowing their lips to part. As he worked his way in, Lindsay could feel her narrow hips stretching, trying to make accommodations for what was turning out to be an impressive girth. It hurt a little, but Jake was doing a beautiful job of distracting her with his kiss. The perfect kiss -- an intricate mix of sucking, nibbling and light pecks.

It seemed to take ages for him to fully enter her, not only was he thick, but he was long -- at least eight inches by Lindsay's best guess -- she would have to inspect later. Finally she felt his stomach on hers and his advance halted. She was completely impaled and now that they were together, she felt warm and whole. Even though some pain remained, it was mixed with a new burning pleasure that was providing Lindsay with a new feeling of satisfaction and anticipation.

He stopped their kisses for a moment and drew away to look into her eyes. He brushed back the hair from her face and lightly circled his thumb around her lips; then he was on her once more. He drew his length out inch by inch never stopping the attention he was paying her lips. One of his hands cupped the base of her neck while the other entwined its fingers once more in hers and extended their arms up to rest above her head.

He began to pump into her with increasing speed and force. She could feel him throbbing inside of her and she rocked her hips up to meet his, encouraged by his obvious enjoyment. She was soaking wet which only made the sensation so much better. He was furiously working in and out of her now and had to stop kissing her for that. Instead he laid his lips against her forehead which muffled but didn't completely hide his grunts.

She moaned and brought her free hand up to rake at his back, trying to find some purchase in the smooth skin there. Faster and faster he moved, hammering into her and she could feel the hot coil once more starting to build. She started to clench down on him in a fevered passion and felt his balls tighten more each time they pounded into the flesh of her ass. He was nearly there.

"Come with me," he whispered and Lindsay whirled at the suggestion. "Now."

And off they went, as if they had been hurled into oblivion together. They wrapped their arms around each other and held until both of their tremors had subsided. She absentmindedly ran her nails across his back lightly and laid a few kisses on his bare chest as he tried to catch his breath.

"Can I make you something to eat?" She asked.

He let out a breathy chuckle, "My God woman, can you get any more perfect?"

***

What the hell is this schmuck doing here? Chad watched as Jake Snyder stepped out of a black limo in front of his filly's house. Jake leaned back in to the car to say something to the driver, shut the door, and watched the car disappear into the night. He was wearing a simple polo and slacks, clearly his casual after-work attire, but he seemed to be fidgeting -- like he was talking himself into something.

Chad slumped down in the seat of his truck, fearing recognition and watched as Jake made his way up to Lindsay's door. When she opened the door, however, the snarky suit bared down on the poor girl as though he were trying to take her face off with his lips. And she seemed to like it.

WHAT THE HELL?! The dark fire exploded inside of Chad along with his incredulity. Not only was this pinhead associated with his filly, but they were together! Absolutely not. He could not have this. Chad stepped out of his truck, slamming the door behind him and made his way around to the side of the house where he knew a large oak stood.

He climbed to a second story vantage point and watched and Jake placed himself in an unsightly state of undress. Chad knew what was about to happen and he couldn't stand to watch. He climbed back down and stormed back to the truck. He revved the engine and slammed the gas pedal down, headed for home.

How could she be with such an awful man -- she who was so delicate and proud? How could she attach herself to a leach like Jake Snyder? And what God hated him to have allowed the same man who would take away his livelihood and home to also take his prize?

This was it, the final straw. He was going to take her. Tomorrow night. He would not permit such an injustice to occur. He was going to take what he wanted and to hell with Jake Snyder and his suit and his money.

Lindsay belonged to Chad now and soon enough, she wasn't even going to remember that pathetic bastard.

12