To Catch a Cheating Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-----------

I had paid Victor his $2,000 daily fee plus $500 in expenses for the equipment he had purchased. Finally, I added another $2,000 as a token of my appreciation for a job superbly well done. At first, he said it was too much and refused to accept it. I was finally able to convince him to take the money as an advance payment for his services in the future, should I ever need them.

Before I left, he gave me an hour's worth of advice as to the best way to use the material he had provided to exert the maximum possible pressure on Steers and Cossel.

============

Confrontation:

I didn't have to wait long for the "Chicago video" to arrive. Friday morning, an urgent FedEx envelope arrived in my office addressed to me. I knew what was going to be inside before I opened it.

As expected, there was a DVD inside along with an anonymous letter that read:

-----------

Jeff,

I really hate to be the bearer of such terrible news, but I know you've heard some of the rumors about how your wife is screwing around on you. When she was in Chicago a couple of months ago, she apparently entertained a couple of guys in her hotel room every night she was there. Apparently, someone suspicious of Wendy's late night activities had video cameras installed. The DVD contains a short excerpt of what's on a much longer, more extensive DVD. I'm truly sorry. You're a wonderful guy and deserve much better treatment than this.

A Friend

-----------

As I left the office that afternoon just after lunch, I couldn't help but think of the old adage, "With friends like this, who needs enemies."

I had a feeling of deja vu as I inserted the new DVD into the player. The only saving grace was that it was apparently a lot shorter than the fake one-hour DVD concocted by Steers and Cossel. Also, I now knew what had happened and why. Grudgingly, I had to give that slimy bastard Hawkins credit for being clever. Most men who were inclined to take advantage of Wendy's indiscretion would have attempted some crude form of blackmail. His scheme was far more devious with a far greater payoff if it succeeded... he would gain access to my wife's cunt for as long as he wanted it.

I started the DVD. This time, the lighting was excellent and with several cameras, the views and perspectives almost equally good. The material had obviously been edited to provide the best views of all the action. The only surprise was Marcus. He turned out to be a very athletic, well-built, handsome black stud around 25 or so. I now knew how much my wife craved dominant, aggressive men. With a lot of alcohol in her, this stud wasn't going to have any problem at all getting into my wife's cunt.

It turned out that the DVD was a series of short cuts from the video showing all the action. In the first of these, Marcus and Wendy were entering her hotel room in Chicago. That was obvious from the large, attractive hotel logo on the wall. Marcus was speaking:

"Damn, Honey, I've been going crazy waiting for you to finish those meetings. Just thinking about your hot body has had my cock hard stone all day. You're gonna be taking care of my hard black cock all night tonight, Baby."

"Honey, I can't do that. Last night was different. I was so drunk I could hardly stand up. I'm married and ..."

My wife never got the rest of the words out of her mouth. Marcus' large mouth closed over hers shutting off any further protest. She struggled briefly and ineffectively in his arms as his tongue demanded and received entry into her mouth. Her hands pushed against his shoulders trying to move his body away from hers, but her head did not move back to escape his kiss.

When his hands moved under her skirt to her ass, she shook her head indicating he should stop, but she put up only token resistance as her mound was crushed against his engorged cock. Finally, he broke the kiss leaving her gasping for breath while he pulled down the zipper of her skirt.

"No. Don't please. Please don't." she moaned, but she didn't scream and yell for help.

"Don't what?"

"Don't take off my skirt... please."

Her skirt fell to the floor, and his hand moved inside her panties. "Nooo... I can't do this... I'm married... until last night when I was drunk, I'd never cheated... please stop."

"Stop what?"

"Ooohhhh what you're doing... playing with my pussy... don't. I can't do this with you. Ooohhhhhhhhh!"

"Take off your panties, Wendy. Or do you want me to take them off?"

"NO...No... Don't."

"Don't what?"

"Don't take off my panties... I just can't... oohhhhh stop... please stop." Marcus pulled my wife's panties off in one smooth motion. She stepped out of them without being told. Her naked ass was now slowly moving over his rigid shaft.

"I can't believe how big and firm your tits are, Girl. How big did you tell me they were last night?"

"I don't remember," Wendy groaned.

"Tell me now. How big are they?"

"Please... Ohhh Please. Haven't you done enough to me. I'm practically naked and you did it to me last night. Won't you please stop."

"Did what to you last night?"

"You know... you fuc... you... you fucked me!"

"You remember don't you?"

My wife shook her head. "How big are your tits?"

"They're 38D," came her whispered response.

"Take them out. Both tits. Now! Out!"

"No... I don't want ... AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH.... UUNNGGHHH... OOHHHHH GOD!" Marcus had slipped three fingers into my wife's vagina shutting off any further protest about her tits. As his fingers slowly fucked in and out of her hole, my wife abandoned any and all pretense at further resistance. Her hips hunched sensuously on the fucking fingers. At the same time, her own fingers opened her blouse and removed it. The bra fell to the floor soon after that. Her naked body began to gyrate and thrust wildly against his muscular male body.

"Get on the bed. On your hands and knees. You know what I want to see, Baby. Show it to me!"

In the video, the scene jumped and next I saw my wife on her knees and one elbow on the bed, apparently looking back at Marcus as she held her cunt wide open with her fingers. Her large melons hung down with the hard nipples almost reaching the bed.

"Finger fuck your hot hole, Baby," The camera showed my wife turning onto her back and thrusting her finger in and out of her pussy as she rubbed her engorged clitoris. She groaned louder and louder as the fingers moved faster and deeper.

Before she could cum, Marcus ordered her to open her legs wider. "Spread wide open for me, Wendy. Show me the position you're going to be in when we fuck tonight."

Again the scene jumped, and I saw my wife on her back on the bed. With her knees bent, she had one leg out to the side flat on the bed's surface. The other leg was steepled with her 5-inch heel pressed into the bed covers. She pressed her tits upward with her arms folded beneath them while she again opened her cunt with her fingers. In this position, both I and Marcus and anyone else viewing the DVD could see at least two inches into the depths of her vagina. Her hips pumped in fuck motions as she posed for him.

Again the scene jumped. On the screen, my wife now had both knees steepled and wide apart while she used both hands to spread her cunt wide open. I could now see at least three inches into the depths of her fuck hole.

From off camera, I heard, "Are you ready to suck my big black cock, Baby?"

When my wife didn't respond, he repeated the question. This time I heard, "I shouldn't... I shouldn't suck it. But I can't help it. You get me so damn hot... I should be whipped but come over here and stick that big thing into my mouth, Stud."

The scene jumped and I watched my wife sucking first four inches of thick cock into her mouth. Marcus held her head and pushed in another two inches causing her to gag. She tried to pull away, but his powerful arms and hands held her head down on his organ. After her gagging subsided, another inch of cock entered her throat. There was no more gagging so Marcus pushed in the remaining two inches of hard cock. I could see her throat bulging where the big helmet was lodged firmly in her throat. Her fingers were frantically rubbing her clitoris. The scene gradually faded to black as Marcus mouth fucked my moaning wife and her hips arched upward in orgasm.

Before the next scene showing Marcus and my wife started, an introductory message appeared on screen:

-----------

Jeff,

With about 15 hours of near continuous fucking over two days, it was hard to choose which scenes to put on this brief summary video. Finally, we just gave up and put on a collage of selections. Our apologies for missing some of the hottest scenes.

Best regards, A Friend.

-----------

When the message faded, it was replaced by one of Marcus leading my wife to the bed.

"Get on your back, Baby. Spread wide and show me that hot fuck gash. Big Marcus is coming in."

The scene showed Wendy, now totally naked, getting onto her back, bending her knees, and pulling both legs back so that her knees were just outside her large tits. The position totally exposed her cunt and allowed me to see her gaping stretched hole. It was obvious that Marcus had been in her numerous times before this particular video had been taken.

The black stud moved between her thighs and fitted his thick, 9-inch shaft into her hole. Even as stretched as she was, he had to work it back and forth several times before the head popped into her receptive vagina. Wendy howled with intense female pleasure as the male organ started sinking into her cunt.

Even before half of the prick was buried, her hips were already thrusting wildly against his shaft trying to force more of it into her hungry hole. Marcus pulled four inches out of my wife causing her wail and beg him to put it back. The next thrust sent those four inches plus two more into her cunt. Again, Wendy groaned with intense pleasure.

"OH god! That feels so fucking good, Baby. You're so damn big... aaaahhhhhhh... put all of it in me, please!"

After two more thrusts, his balls were resting on her ass with the entire shaft buried out of sight inside her throbbing vagina.

"OOOHHHh fucking unbelievable! You're just HUGE! Uuunngghhh... Now fuck me, Stud. Fuck my cunt with that big black cock, Honey. My husband has an 8-inch dick, but you're in places he's never been! AAAAHHHHHHHHHh.... yesss... like that... LIKE THAT!"

The fierce fucking continued on screen for several minutes. It ended with thick streams of semen erupted from my wife's vagina every time the cock withdrew for another thrust. The scene again faded to black with the last view being a close-up of the thick rivers of cum running over my wife's ass and between her buttocks.

-----------

The next images to appear were obviously taken at a different time. They showed Wendy on a couch, again naked, with Marcus holding her legs up and back. The first brief scene was taken from behind and showed the penetration of Marcus' thick cock as it fucked in and out of my wife's pussy. Her inner lips hugged the thick organ every time it withdrew from her hole. As in the previous scene, my wife was moaning continuously, her hips thrusting against the huge shaft each time it sank into her depths.

There must have been two cameras because the viewpoint abruptly switched to the side so that I could see Wendy's legs spread almost into a 180 degree angle. She was grunting each time the thick organ stretched her open. Her grunts changed to screams and howls of pleasure when Marcus shoved her legs back against her tits and plowed it deep and hard into her wide open pussy.

"Oh god! Oh god! Oh god! Oh fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!" she begged over and over as the thick male piston drove in and out of her throbbing cunt.

Once more the image on the screen abruptly changed. This time my wife was mounted on the thick black shaft with her tits crushed into his chest. As before, she was naked. The first images showed close-up views of the black piston pumping in and out of my wife. Even though I had already seen it several times in previous scenes, it was still amazing. Easily thicker than my wrist, the black snake hammered my wife's cunt with hard, rapid strokes bringing screeches of pain/pleasure from her mouth.

"Oooohh don't... not so hard! OOohhhh shit... you're killing meeeeeeeee... too big! too hard! aaahhhhhhhh... noooo... noooo.. don't.. please... don't!"

And then a moment later: "Don't... OOohhh god... Don't stop.. DON'T STOP! FUCK IT HARDER! AAAAHHHHHHHHHH!! I'M CUMMINGG... I'M FUCKING CUMMINGGGGGGGGGG!"

The scene shifted again. Wendy was still mounted on his cock her legs splayed wide on either side of his, but now Marcus had her on the bed slamming his rod in and out of her pussy. Loud squishing noises accompanied each stroke of the cock into her hole as her juices and Marcus' previous cum loads were being churned into a thick white froth. More howls of female pleasure filled the sound track.

Once more, the scene faded at the moment my wife began to cum. It was replaced with one of my wife on her knees, her head on the couch with her ass arched high. The camera angle was from the back and close. My cock surged to another erection watching Marcus plow his huge organ in and out of my wife's cunt.

It seemed impossible that all of it could possibly fit into her vagina, but it obviously did as he was driving it all the way into her on every single thrust. And on every single thrust, my wife was screaming for him to fuck her harder.

There were several more brief scenes of Marcus mounted deep in my wife sex saddle between her wide-spread legs. In each scene, the camera showed his organ pounding in and out of her vagina as Wendy screamed and howled with each thrust.

At the end of the DVD, there were several scenes of Marcus unloading his balls into my wife. In one, he was ass fucking her. I could have guessed that without even looked at the screen. My wife was screaming that he was too big... that he was killing her... to please not fuck her so hard. Naturally, he ignored all her protests and drove his thick shaft all the way into her ass again and again. Finally, he began to ejaculate inside her. After he had spurted once or twice in her ass, he pulled out and spewed the rest of the load all over her buttocks and into her ass crease where the thick streams of cum ran down the length of her cuntal slit.

As the cum ran down Wendy's cunt slit, the screen again faded to be replaced with her somehow deep throating Marcus' monster cock. She held it in her throat until his sex gun had fired the load straight into her belly before she slowly pulled the dick out of her throat.

That was the final scene on the DVD. If I had had any doubts that my wife had been fucked while she was in Chicago, the contents of the short DVD had completely erased them. Surprisingly, I was now more in love with my wife than ever before. Her actions after Chicago made it very, very clear that she not only loved me, but she also preferred sex with me than with Marcus and his huge cock or with Hawkins.

============

A Visit to Chicago:

I used the two hours I had left Friday evening before Wendy returned from work to put every thing into my brief case and a traveling bag. The items included the box of lingerie from Victoria's, the plastic bag with the cum-stained panties, bras, and stockings, the sales slip from Victoria's and the associated computer print out from the store, the fake DVD I had obtained from Hank, the photographic evidence of the fake, the report from "Margrave Investigations" along with the audio and video discs Victor had given me, and finally, the DVD containing the excerpts from Wendy's Chicago grip. I was ready.

It was only 4 PM so I knew the Head of Operations, Jack Lansing, would still be in his office. I placed the call. The call was immediately answered by his secretary.

"Operations Headquarters, Mr. Lansing's office. How may we help you?"

"Hi, Gloria. It's Jeff. Is Jack available? It's important."

"He always has time for you, Jeff, whether it's important or not. I'll connect you."

A moment later, I heard Jack's familiar voice. "Hi, Jeff. Gloria says you have something important to discuss. Hope I can help."

"You can, Jack. You can. First, I need to have some time with you away from the office. Can you meet me at Carl's Pub, ASAP?"

"Absolutely! I'll leave right now."

"One more thing, Jack. I need for you to call Chicago and set up a meeting with J.T. either for me alone or for both of us early Monday afternoon, preferably right after lunch around 1 PM. Tell them it concerns improper actions by a vice president that requires attention of the CEO. That's what I want to discuss with you at Carl's, but since this is Friday, I would like for you to schedule the meeting now."

"I've known you for a long time, Jeff. And I trust you and your judgment absolutely. I'll schedule the meeting and then head out for Carl's."

-----------

That night, over dinner, I told Wendy that I would be gone

on Monday to Chicago and that depending upon the length of the meeting, we might fly back Monday evening or if not then, Tuesday morning. Naturally, she wanted to know what the meeting was all about.

"There are some internal problems in the firm that J.T. wants to discuss, so I and Jack Lansing have to go."

"Who's J.T.?"

"Oh. I'm sorry. It's John Thomas McCormick, CEO and President of the firm. He invites some people, not all, to call him J.T. It's a mark of respect for the job those people are doing for the firm. Have I forgotten something that creates a problem?"

"No. Not at all, Darling. I'll be waiting for you when you come home with both open arms and open legs." She gave me a devilish grin, which I returned with my best rakish leer.

-----------

Promptly at 1 PM, on Monday, Jack Lansing and I were greeted by J.T. who came out of his office to escort us inside. I reflected on the fact that such a small gesture of regard for the individuals who have made the firm what it is today is one excellent reason why John Thomas McCormick is, and should be, the firm's CEO.

"I have my entire schedule for the rest of the afternoon cleared, Gentlemen. What's the problem?" J.T. announced leaning forward in his chair.

I, of course, deferred to my administrative superior, Jack Lansing, to take the lead.

"The situation is such that I need to speak frankly and openly J.T."

"Of course. That goes without saying, Jack."

"As I have informed you many times, J.T., Jeff Lemann is the number one VP in the firm. When I retire in a few years, I've already recommended that he be made the next Head of Operations for our division. When he tells you something, you know he has researched the matter with the utmost care and given all the facts careful thought. That's why I'm here with him today. I'm going to turn the meeting over to Jeff now with my recommendation that you give what he has to say serious consideration."

Jack turned to me and said simply, "Jeff, please tell J.T. every thing you told last Friday afternoon."

It took two hours to go carefully through the entire sequence of events that had led us to this point. As I spoke, I laid each piece of evidence before J.T. after laying the proper foundation to support the facts I was relating and to put the next piece of information into its proper perspective. I spoke factually and logically, putting emotion aside. J.T. took a few notes but never once interrupted during the entire two-hour presentation. That's why he's the CEO.

When I finished, J.T. nodded and said, "I think we now need to see both DVD's and listen to the audio recording Mr. Margrave has obtained." At this point, he turned to me, "Jeff, I realize this is going to be difficult for you, even embarrassing. If you would prefer to wait outside, I will fully understand."

1...345678