To Catch a Cheating Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm almost there, Faye. How do you think she's being fucked?"

"What's her favorite position?"

"Doggy or missionary with her legs up and back...cunt wide open."

"Wendy's on the bed in her hotel room... wearing fuck-me heels, garter belt, stockings... nothing else. Her head's on the bed, her ass is arched high in the air. Some stud with a 9-inch cock is slamming it into your wife's hot fuck hole... aaaahhhhhhhhh... I'm cummminggg.... Jeff... I'm cumminggggg!!"

"I'm between your legs, Faye... ramming my 8-inches of hard man meat into your throbbing cunt hole... deep... hard... ooohhh Man... I'm going to cum.... gonna breed your cunt, Faye... HERE IT CUMS, SLUT... TAKE MY LOAD!"

Nothing but moans could be heard on both ends of the line.

-----------

On Friday, I delegated a lot of the day's business and took off around noon. My first stop was the Physical Plant. I knew a guy named Hank Carlisle, so I looked up his office number and had the secretary call to see if he had time to talk with me.

"Mr. Lemann, Mr. Carlisle says he's free and to come on back. It's all the way down the hall and then to your right. Room 468."

"Thank you. I appreciate your help."

It was easy to locate Hank's office. As soon as I entered, he got up to greet me and offered me a cup of coffee, which I accepted.

"So what's up, Jeff? Anything I can help you with?"

"Maybe. I have an unusual request, and I need to know if we can regard this conversation as private... just between you and me?"

"Not a problem, Jeff. And you know me. I keep my word. Don't talk out of school."

"I know. That's why I came to you. Here's the deal. I have some information that suggests that some guys in the Physical Plant have a really hot DVD of a sexy platinum blonde getting fucked. I've heard that the woman is either with the firm or is fucking some guy who is. Is that information correct?"

"Yeah, it is, at least partially. I know. I've seen the DVD, and she's really built and fucks like a hot whore. But I don't know the guy who's giving it to her. Listen, you've been a good friend to me the guys in this unit over the years, but I think I need to tell you that the woman in the DVD looks like your wife. Now remember, I've only seen your wife a couple of times at parties, so there's no way I can be sure, but she certainly looks like her. And you know there's a lot of rumors circulating that she's playing around."

"Can I get hold of that DVD so I can see it? I would need it for one evening."

"I know the guy that has it. Not sure if he would be willing to part with it though."

"How about if you vouch for me... letting him know that it will be returned early the next day. To help persuade him, I'm willing to provide a rental fee for the DVD and a finder's fee for you... say $100 for each of you?"

"No... not Ok. I don't want to take your money, Jeff, when you need some help. You've helped plenty of my friends in the past. How about I offer the guy $100. If he takes it, we're cool. If he hesitates, I escalate the offer slowly up to a maximum of $200 for one evening. And I will vouch for you."

"That's great, Hank. And thanks. I won't forget this."

"I should have it for you early Monday morning. I'll talk to the guy today. Come by around 9 AM."

-----------

Later that afternoon, I paid a visit to the firm's audio-visual department. By the time I left, I had a dozen miniature digital cameras and audio microphones along with the computer equipment required to record and play back the results. I didn't even have to rent the equipment, and I had it checked out for a month. Being a vice-president opens a lot of doors.

I spent most of the rest of Friday afternoon and evening hiding the cameras and microphones in various locations in our home. Obviously, my first target was the master bedroom. Then I covered the guest bedroom in case my wife had enough feeling for me not to fuck another man in our bed. The couches in the den are hot, erotic places to fuck... Wendy and I had used them many times, so I placed several cameras and mics at strategic locations in the den. Finally, I put a few in unlikely, but possible, places like the kitchen, the garage, the whirlpool bath in the master bedroom's bathroom, and living room.

Each unit was capable of recording continuously for 24 hours so all I would have to do was check the results each day, save them to a DVD disk if I wanted to, or just let them be erased by the recording from the next 24 hours.

Later that night, I thought about calling Faye for another phone sex session, but decided against it since I doubted that I could resist if she just came over, stripped, and asked me to fuck her.

-----------

Wendy came home a little after noon on Saturday, as expected. I was waiting for her when she came in the door. Without hesitation, she dropped her bags, and rushed to my arms. We were still kissing and feeling each other's body 10 minutes later.

"God, I've missed you, Wendy," I moaned into her open mouth.

For an answer, her hips thrust against my erection, and then up and down as she rubbed her slit against my entire length. "I want this in me... deep inside me... Let me take a quick shower. Give me 15 minutes and then let's spend the rest of the afternoon in bed."

Wendy pulled herself out of my arms, picked up her suitcase, and headed into the master bedroom. "Need some help with the suitcase, Honey?" I asked.

"No. I didn't take much. It's not very heavy, Honey. Give me just 15 minutes. Don't be late, Lover," she hissed seductively.

I waited only until I heard the shower running. As soon as I entered the bedroom, I saw that Wendy had unpacked her suitcase. Wasting no time, I pulled out the bottom drawer of her dresser, removed the items in front, and looked at the back of the drawer. In addition to the box from Victoria's Secret, there was now a plastic bag beside it. When I pulled it out and looked inside, I saw four pairs of panties, two sexy bras, and two pair of stockings wadded up inside.

All the garments were like the new ones in the box from Victoria's, except these had been worn. And the crotch of every pair of panties was stained and crusted with dried semen and my wife's cuntal juices. The bras and stockings also had some cum stains on them where the man or men had ejaculated over my wife's tits and legs. The sexual aroma was unmistakable. Judging from the amount of dried cum present, Wendy had either been screwed by several men each time she wore one of the pairs of panties or she had gotten laid by an incredibly randy stud who had pumped huge quantities of cum up her cunt and ass.

Quickly, I held up each item so that its image would be recorded on the hidden cameras. After that, I replaced every thing as it was, put the bag back into the drawer beside the Victoria's box, closed the dresser drawer, and went back to the den to wait until 15 minutes had elapsed.

When I came in naked after 15 minutes, my wife was waiting for me on the top of the bed, stark naked except for her heels, which she knew I liked for her to wear when we were going to have a hot fucking session. As I approached the bed, she jacked her legs high and spread them.

"See anything you'd like to fuck, Stud?"

Her hot cunt gaped open, wet and ready. Even though I was certain that she was cheating on me and that she had probably fucked by several cocks during the last two days, I was still wild to have her. When I moved into her sex saddle, her legs wrapped around my waist like a vise, her hips thrust her cunt up against my raging erection, and she yowled, "YES! OH FUCK ME WITH THE THING! THIS IS ALL I'VE BEEN THINKING ABOUT FOR TWO DAYS... GIVE IT TO ME, JEFF. OH HURRY! I'LL CUM AS SOON AS YOU FUCK IT INTO ME!"

I fucked my rigid rod into her wildly contracting cunt, and she did cum on the first stroke. Her vagina literally erupted in hard, repeated contractions around my pounding cock. Wendy screamed and hissed over and over each time I stroked her throbbing cunt.

I came in a huge gush in less than five minutes... like a school boy in his first pussy. But amazingly, she was so hot and I was so excited by her body that my rod didn't even get soft. I just kept fucking her through a series of orgasms.

Wendy lowered her legs onto my shoulders, and I leaned into her, driving my prick deep into her squishing sex hole. Every time the cock piston hammered into her sex cylinder, my first load and her juices were being churned into a thick white fuck froth that coated my cock and balls and her entire pussy. The feeling of her vagina pulsing and throbbing around me was indescribably delicious.

When I could hold the load no longer, Wendy tightened her cunt around me and literally milked the load into her hungry cunt.

This time, my cock did soften and slowly slip from her pussy.

We rested for a half hour, laughing and playing with each other. She teasingly asked me if I had gotten any pussy while she was away. I thought of the phone sex with Faye but decided that didn't count and said no. "How about you? Did you get any?"

"Well, Honey, a woman can always get laid if she wants it, but no, I didn't get any either so you need to get that big cock up again, I still need more."

"I'm still shot down, I'm afraid."

"Not for long, Lover. Not for long." With that statement, my wife moved down and took my cock in her mouth. For the next 15 or so minutes, she sucked and licked every square inch of my rod, deep throating me again and again. After 10 minutes, I was hard as stone, and she was having trouble deep throating all 8 inches.

Pulling her mouth off my cock, she moved to the edge of the bed and let her head hang over the edge with her mouth wide open. "Stand by the side of the bed, Darling, and mouth fuck me."

In this position, her mouth and throat formed a straight tube and it was simple for her to let me slide my entire length into her throat again and again as she sucked and used her tongue all over my organ.

"God! Get on your knees, Honey. Head on the bed. Ass up! I've got to fuck you again. Wendy got in doggy position and arched her ass high in the air. I nailed my hard shaft into her. The feeling of her wet, cum-filled vagina sliding down my length almost made me cum, and it did make her begin to moan. Ten minutes of hard fucking into her waiting cunt drove my wife over the edge.

It was music to my ears to hear her screaming, "Oooohh SHIT! WHAT A COCK! WHAT A MAN! FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE... OOOHHH PLEASE...DON'T STOP...DON'T STOP... I'M CUMMINGG.... CUMMINGG..."

We stayed in bed fucking and sucking each other until after dark. I had four orgasms, and Wendy must have cum 10 or 15 times. It seemed like she was always in the midst of another orgasm. Finally, I could take no more.

Rolling over onto my back, I moaned, "Got to stop, Wendy. You're too much woman for one man tonight."

"Bull shit! You're the only man I'm ever going to need, Lover. Nobody... ever has rung my bell like you do. Like you just did 15 times."

Even with the evidence right in front of me in the form of those cum-stained panties of hers, it was hard to believe that my wife was screwing all those men and could still produce the incredible sex we had both just enjoyed.

-----------

More Evidence:

As soon as I reached my office on Monday morning, I placed a call to Hank Carlisle. "Good morning, Hank. Jeff here. Were you able to close a deal on the item we discussed?"

"Got it right here, Jeff, and I've viewed it to be certain that it's the same DVD I saw previously. It is. And I've good some more good news, the guy took the $100, didn't even hint that he wanted more."

"Fantastic. Is your source comfortable with my returning the item tomorrow morning?"

"Absolutely. He even suggested that you could keep it longer at $20 a day."

"Even better. I don't think the extra time will be needed, but it's good to know that I have it if necessary. I'll come over right now to pick up the item. And, thank you, Hank. I owe you one. Big time!"

-----------

After I left Hank's office with the DVD safely locked in my brief case, I made another stop at the audio-visual group and used one of their DVD copiers to make two duplicate copies of the DVD. Naturally, with people all around, I didn't take the chance of viewing it there.

Before I got away that morning, Barton Coverly came by my office. "Got a moment?" he asked from the doorway.

"For you, anytime. What's up?"

Barton closed the door and sat beside my desk close enough that he could speak softly and still be heard. "Have you done anything about the rumors I told you about?"

"I'm investigating. I've found some evidence... no, more than some... I've found a lot of evidence that the rumors may be true. But I'm not certain yet."

"Well, you know that Wendy was with Hawkins and the rest of the staff on a site visit to Kansas on Thursday and Friday. The word is now circulating that she spent the night both evenings with two men in their motel room. According to the rumor, it was the same two men both nights in the same motel room. One version is that they were college students from the University of Kansas. Another is that she picked up two guys at a club Thursday evening who took her to their motel and then spent all night and the next day and night screwing her. As usual, there's no evidence, just rumor."

"Any idea of the original source of the rumor?"

"Actually, in this case, several people told me that they first heard it from Curt Steers. He's Hawkins' assistant."

"Yeah. I've met him a few times. Impresses me as a yes-man toddy for Hawkins."

"I'd say that's a pretty good five-word description of the man. That alone should make you think more than twice about believing any of this."

"Thanks, Barton. I'm not taking any rash actions."

"Good. Let me know if there's anything I can do."

-----------

Driving home early that afternoon, I considered Barton's new information. Having two men screwing her both night in their motel room would certainly explain the four pair of cum-soaked panties Wendy had hidden in the bottom drawer of her dresser. I decided if the DVD showed Wendy being fucked, there wouldn't be much doubt any longer.

It was 2 PM when I arrived at our home. Wendy wouldn't get in from work until slightly after 5:00, so I had at least two and a half hours. Before viewing the DVD, I decided to take a look at what was on the surveillance cameras from Sunday and today.

With the motion sensors I had installed to activate the system, there wasn't a huge amount of recordings that I had to scan. Turning off the sound, I put the play back on fast forward and started. It took a little over 30 minutes to scan every thing. Except for the wild fucking sessions Wendy and I had had Saturday afternoon and then twice more on Sunday, there was nothing of interest. If Wendy had seen someone on Sunday when I was on the golf course or any other time, she hadn't done it on our house. In fact, she hadn't done anything in our house, not even masturbate a little.

I was about to return to the den to view the DVD when I realized that the fact that there was nothing on the video recordings was itself odd. Changing directions, I went into the master bedroom and again examined the contents of the bottom dresser drawer. The box from Victoria's was in the same location and so was the plastic bag with the cum-soaked panties and cum-stained bras and stockings. Looking inside, I saw the dirty lingerie was still inside.

Of course, I knew that the plastic bag would still be where I had found it Saturday afternoon. If Wendy had taken it out to wash the clothes and put them back into the Victoria's box, that would have been on the video recordings. When it wasn't, it was obvious that the incriminating evidence was still in the drawer.

I sat down to think. Why was that evidence still in the drawer? Wendy had had almost five hours on Sunday while I was playing golf to wash the clothes and remove the evidence, but had not bothered to do so. Now, my wife didn't advance to group leader in manufacturing by being stupid, and leaving that evidence where I might accidentally find it certainly qualified as "stupid". After 10 minutes or so of thought, I still had no clue. Giving up for the moment on this mystery, I returned to the den to watch the DVD.

The opening scene on the video recording showed the inside of a motel room somewhere. The furnishings made it clear that this was certainly not a room in a four- or five-star hotel. It was also clear that this was not to be a professionally made film. The lighting was poor, not only in magnitude but also in direction.

As I watched, I realized that the camera must be hidden like those that I had placed around the house Saturday morning. This was obvious from the fact that the field of vision shown by the video was fixed and there was no motion of the camera itself. Whoever was on the film didn't realize that they were on "candid camera".

There was about five minutes of video showing nothing but the empty motel room before the principals arrived on the scene, one man and one woman. From the rear, the woman appeared to be about Wendy's height and weight. She had long, platinum blonde hair exactly like my wife. When she reached the bed, the woman turned to show her profile. The huge 38D breasts stood out like twin cannons on her chest, exactly like Wendy's do. She was wearing a short skirt with a top that exposed half of her large breasts. I had seen it many times on my wife. Her legs were bare above the 4-inch fuck-me heels that I loved seeing Wendy wear.

The man with her was somewhere in his late 20s or early 30s, about 6 ft in height, 180 lbs or so, with a muscular, well-toned body. His dark, wavy hair and dark complexion gave him a devilish look that I knew Wendy really liked. I thought back to Ramon that night at "The Hot Spot". He wore tight jeans with a substantial bulge. As far as I could remember, I had never seen him before.

Finally, the woman turned toward the camera and, although the lighting was very poor, I could see her face. I had seen the narrow, Scandinavian nose and blue eyes many times. Wendy looked gorgeous with half of her tits and most of her thighs exposed.

The guy wasn't satisfied with seeing just half of her big melons. Although somewhat raspy, there wasn't must problem hearing him say, "Take out your tits, Baby. I can't wait to see those big jugs of yours." On the screen, the platinum blonde lowered the top of her dress exposing both of her large breasts. Even on the poor quality video, I could see that her nipples were hard, swollen, and excited.

The stud walked to the side of the bed, his crotch level with Wendy's mouth. "Take it out, Babe. Take out my big cock and suck it!" He unbuckled his jeans and waited.

The blonde unzipped him and pulled the tight jeans down his thighs. As he wore no underwear, his thick cock surged out... rigid, throbbing, precum seeping from its large purple helmet. Wendy wrapped her hand around him and began to jack off the shaft as she slid her lips over the head. She gagged and then grunted as the man began face fucking his cock rapidly in and out of her mouth.

After several minutes of sucking, the guy pulled what looked like a seven-inch cock out of my wife's throat and ordered her to get naked. Both of them rapidly removed their clothes. As soon as Wendy was naked except for her black thong, the guy shoved her onto her back on the bed. "Spread wide, you hot Bitch."

She spread-eagled herself on the bed but that didn't satisfy him. "Come on, Slut! Show me your hot cunt and ass. You know the position. I've fucked you in it often enough. Get those legs up in the air and pull those fucking knees back toward those big fuck jugs!"

She didn't hesitate. Her legs flew up and her hands pulled them back until her cunt and ass holes were fully exposed. Even then, he wanted it opened wider. 'Get those fingers down on that hot fuck hole, Baby. Open it up for me. Show me where you want my big cock!"

123456...8