All Comments on 'To Heaven and Back'

by rnumbers123

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
kalifonkidkalifonkidover 10 years ago

Good story. It would be great to read another chapter in their life

x_witless_xx_witless_xover 10 years ago
Liked it. I was gnashing my teeth at the protagonist.

I really wanted him to man up and stop being so timid. I got friends like that and I bro them for all the brilliant other attributes they own. I got one pal (fuck his wife is absolutely cute) fixes any machine in existence. Does it cheap as all hell and loves a beer and a jaw while working. And I don't fuck their women. These not so alpha guys. I don't. Seriously. They're bros. I really honestly do not. That's the kinda guy I am. Promise.

Glad he got laid too. 5*

OOAAOOAAover 10 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Excellent story!!!

I love the way you write, how you increase the level of exciting throughout the story!!! 5 stars!!!

rnumbers123rnumbers123over 10 years agoAuthor
Do I just keep the good comments?

Yes I do! I delete the bad ones because they are usually pathetic insults. Why put up with it? The funny part is I write about cucks who get off on it. Most of the haters WERE cucks who still have the psychological scars. I sympathize with any woman who foolishly married those clowns and am glad they drained you of so much money in the divorce.

CleardaynowCleardaynowover 10 years ago
Even better

I have liked rnumbers123's previous stories and think that this is even better.

Nice flow. Detail, incident and dialogue add to our pictures of both characters & even that of the cuckolder. As a consequence, I, and I suspect others, have empathy for all the characters and hence interest in the story. It was especially good to get some picture of the wife and the marriage relationship as well as getting the first person feelings.

It reads as very real. Which is a compliment, regardless of the extent to which it was either fact or fiction.

The portrayal of a 15 year old's stumbling uncertainty, torn between romantic love and lust was high quality.

It kept my interest right the way through. The 'rubber' twist at the end was particularly nice touch as it undercut the unresolved ending. The cherry on the cake.

I look forward to reading your next story.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Interesting

So cuckold nailed the third person in the three some. Many folks look down somewhat on cuckolds. Maybe this one just got lucky. Hard to believe his wife want along with him fucking another woman. Not something a vast majority of woman would go with, even if he is a wonderful hubby. And telling hubby her bf was smaller was kind of dumb. He was fucking her stretched out pussy, he knows different.

MrsPrideAsideMrsPrideAsideabout 10 years ago
This.

This was amazing. I love your writing style and the content. Don't stop! I'm going to read all of your stories.

Tim413413Tim413413over 9 years ago
Extremely well done. 5 stars!

I generally do not like willing cuck stories, but this one is interesting and in need of very little proofing/editing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Cuckold

Your story is very similar to my wife's and mine. She had a lover for three and a half years.They tried everything including oral and anal.They broke up under friendly circumstances as he went to get married.We did have some threesomes and DP's which was fantastic on my behalf as I could feel his cock inside my wife's body fucking her.Loved your story.Regards John. murray69@adam.com.au

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

loser wimp pathetic husband.. tell your kids how pathetic wimp father you are loser. hope oneday they also act like a pathetic wimp.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous