To Heaven and Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I finished, we cuddled and she told me about the rest of the night. After their first round, they'd gotten a drink and sat in the living room, necking on the couch. Eventually they fucked again. When they finished they talked a little more and then he delivered her home.

I told her I loved her and held her. I said what happened that night was one of the greatest nights of my life.

And so began my wife's affair with Jeff. He often fucked her after their exercise sessions. He invited her to office functions and parties. Pretty much everybody in the exercise boot camp knew they were an item. It was for this reason that we separated our "normal" life from her "affair" life. As she spent more time with him, we didn't hang around so much with our old friends. I'd have to watch the kids while she was out on the weekend. Here's the crazy part. I liked it. I liked waiting, wondering, because almost always she came back with a sexual payoff.

One weekend my wife went to a triathlon with Jeff where they both competed. When she came back she told me a crazy story that her and Jeff had a threesome with another female athlete. She didn't engage in hard core lesbianism, but she did get fingered briefly by her and orgasmed. They both fucked Jeff.

With all of these adventures, I masturbated often. In fact, after a couple of months, I barely fucked my wife. I beat off so much my cock was getting tender. It was ridiculous, but I loved it all.

But as they say, all good things come to an end, and it did. My wife and Jeff drifted apart. He needed a more steady woman, and Nikki was mine, after all. He finally found one and decided to break it off. My wife was heart-broken, despite knowing one day it would end this way. Every day I sent her flowers. Every night I'd give her a massage. Our sex life, sex between husband and wife, picked up again.

A year later we were invited to Jeff's wedding. The reception was held at an early 20th century estate in the foothills that had been converted to host weddings and other celebrations. We were sat at a table with many of the other people who were in the program with Jeff and Nikki. I admit that it was weird. I sensed people looked at me strangely, knowing I had been cuckolded by the groom. There was a curvaceous blonde who kept calling me "hubby". It was demeaning, yet somehow exciting.

I was able to slow dance with her a few times. She didn't look like an athlete, more like a girl who just needed to lose a few pounds, but she was gorgeous. Despite my humiliation, she was also very outgoing and nice, and she whispered to me that I was the best "hubby" she had ever heard of. Thanks, I said. My cock pressed into her leg. I didn't know what to say and I was a little humiliated. She told me she hoped she could marry a man so open-minded and I told her she was beautiful enough that she could marry just about any man. She called me sweet, treating me almost like a child.

She asked me to fetch her another drink. I walked up to my wife who was still chatting with friends, and she told me to go have a good time. I went back where the bar was and the blonde met me there. She told me to come with her, and we ducked into the changing room where the bridesmaids had gotten ready. It was really just a bedroom. Clothes were flung everywhere. She then pulled me into the bedroom's bathroom, and closed the door. She attacked me with kisses. I couldn't believe it. Long story short, the next thing I know she is on her back, on the floor, and I'm pulling off her hose and panties. She's calling me hubby and guiding my cock into her blond pussy. We fucked for a couple of minutes. I actually came in her. I worried as I saw the cum drip from her. She told me not to worry, she was on birth control.

Later that evening we were driving home. I had crazy feelings of guilt. My wife, out of the blue, asked me why I never mentioned Michelle.

"Who?" I said. I felt an awful feeling in the pit of my stomach.

"Michelle, the blonde you danced with? You know she was the third in the threesome," she said.

My mind raced. What the hell was I supposed to say?

My wife looked at me and asked, "was she a good fuck?" and she started laughing.

Suddenly I connected the dots. "Jesus," I said, "you put her up to that?"

"She was Jeff's idea. Michelle's practically a whore. It wasn't hard. But yes, we did. He really appreciates what you did for him. We both do."

"Oh my God, I said. I can't believe you did that," I said.

"You earned it," she said. There was a pause. "You used a rubber, right?"

Gulp.

12