To Hire a Cheerleader Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JewelTran
JewelTran
335 Followers

Tori and Jake had agreed on having only their closest friends and family present at the wedding. George and Beatrice, the Samuelsons, and Paul and Stella were the only guests. Since there were so few of them, everyone was going over to Paul and Stella's house for the reception. Jake had arranged for his driver to bring a limo to the church, in order that Tori could leave the church in style. After being rained down on by birdseed and well wishes by their friends, Tori and Jake slid into the car and the driver closed the door behind them.

Once inside the car, Tori turned to Jake and gave him a passionate kiss. She ran her fingers through his hair and pulled him as close to her as possible. "The car isn't the best place for making out," Tori muttered against Jake's lips.

Jake laughed and said, "Well, if my little one weren't so impatient, we wouldn't be making out in a car!"

After a few more kisses, Tori pulled away from Jake. She had asked the driver to give her at least thirty minutes before he got to Paul and Stella's house. Afraid to waste that time, Tori pressed her hands against Jake's chest.

She said, "Jake, before we get to dad's, I want to give you your wedding present."

Jake's brow furrowed. He said, "Tori, I'm not really sure that this is the time or the place. I certainly didn't bring your present with me. It's at the house."

Tori shook her head impatiently, "No. Jake, listen to me. My gift to you not what you're thinking, although I am looking forward to giving you what you are thinking! No, my gift to you is something else. Are you ready?"

Jake nodded his head, looking somewhat doubtful. Tori took his hand and placed it over her stomach. "Jake, you actually have to wait a little more than seven months to get to hold your present, but this is sort of a preview."

Jake looked at her like she was speaking another language. "Tori, what are you talking about? Seven months? Actually hold my present? And what does your belly have to do with . . . Oh, my God! Tori???"

Tori smiled broadly at her husband. "Yes, Jake, we're having a baby."

Tears instantly welled up in Jake's eyes and began falling down his cheeks. "Tori, are you sure you want to do this? I mean, I . . . what if I . . . Tori . . . I never thought anyone would want to have a child with me. " His shoulders shook with emotion. Tori knew that he was remembering Candy's vicious words.

Taking his face in her hands, Tori looked Jake straight in the eye. "Jake, I'm not just anyone. I'm your wife. You are the only man that I would ever choose to father my children. You will be a great daddy. And if you ever doubt that, well, that's what I'm here for. I believe in you, Jake. After all, that's what being your official cheerleader is all about!" Then Tori proceeded to kiss her new husband all the way to her father's house!

JewelTran
JewelTran
335 Followers
12