To Keep My Husband Happy

Story Info
He wants her to cuckold him; she's worried he'll become a wimp.
5.9k words
4.06
152.8k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ted was so keen for me to cuckold him that I actually began seriously to consider doing so. He thought that it would enhance our marriage. I thought there was nothing wrong with our marriage. I was so happy with Tim.

However, from talking about it so much I knew that Tim was sincere in what he said and he wouldn't have any negative reaction afterwards. In fact I was fairly sure he would be turned on like he expected. It was me I worried about. I'd always believed that fidelity to her man was a core virtue in a wife. Yes, I'd sewn a few wild oats in my years between 18 and meeting Tim. And I'd confessed all that to him. I suspect it was telling him about the other guys I'd been with that got him on this track.

What bothered me was my own conscience. Certainly there were men around that I could let myself fancy. There were even some guys that that I had to admit to myself that I did fancy. I couldn't deny it. I thought about them when I was bathing. Afterwards I would feel guilty for my thoughts.

The way Tim saw it was that if there was no deceit it was okay; like dancing with another man at a social function. It was just a nice thing to do. As he saw it, it would take nothing away from him. I'd still be his loving wife and be there for him. He understood and accepted that I could never tolerate him having sex with another woman. In my heart of hearts I was even uneasy when he danced with another woman. How would I feel about myself if I were to go with another man? Would it damage my self respect? How would I feel about myself afterwards?

I was 29 at the time. I still had my looks and my figure but there were tiny lines appearing around my eyes which were bothering me. I was 22 when we were married. My love for Tim had evolved from heady romance to the deeper, stronger love that the marriage service talks about: two become one. It's as if we have our roots deep into each other. When I look at our wedding pictures I wonder how the heck could I have entrusted the rest of my life to the boy that Tim was in those days. Now when I look at him I see a grown man, strong and steadfast. Just looking at him makes me feel safe and protected. He's 32 now. How wonderful it is that this guy is all mine.

I'd researched cuckolding on the internet. Most of it is pure fantasy. Either that or there are some terrible wimps out there. There is a lot of nonsense about penis size too. Men are even more stupid about the size of their penises than women are about their boobs. All the penises that I've ever seen are much of a muchness and what really does count about a penis is how you feel about the guy on the end of it. I do have a preference for a fully circumcised penis on hygienic and aesthetic grounds, but it's not that important. Tim still has his foreskin and me washing under it is part of the fun for him. I've never said a word to him about having his foreskin cut off. I used to think that penises were hideously ugly and threatening. Then I realised it was the hair growing on it that makes it look so dreadful. I gave Tim a cock and ball shave even before we were engaged and I've made him keep it hair free ever since. "Any stubble no sex' is my rule and he's accepted that. For me, a hairless cluster looks cute, sort of inviting.

I wouldn't want Tim to be subject to the humiliation that a lot of cuckolds seem to enjoy so much. I knew he wouldn't want it and I want him to continue to be regular man.

I found an article on the web that claimed that women have an instinct to have sex with other men once they had found their life partner and had a nest ready for babies. It was something to do with human evolution. Whatever else, it eased my guilt about any fantasies I'd had in that respect. It was only the sex that I fantasised. I wasn't looking for anything else from them. It was about that stage I began seriously to consider indulging Tim's desire to be cuckolded.

At first I just scared myself, in an intriguing kind of way. Then I wondered how to seduce another man. Quite easily, I discovered when I allowed myself to flirt with guys I liked. I overdid it a couple of times and had to back off when they asked me for a date. They were married men too. I knew then that whatever else I might do to indulge Tim, it wouldn't be with a married man.

But another one of the guys I flirted with was divorced. He asked me for a date and I was shocked to hear myself accepting. What the heck was I doing? I got myself into a complete tizz over it. I was fairly sure if I told Tim he'd be okay with it but I just couldn't. What I did tell Tim was that I had an evening appointment with an important customer on Thursday and I'd be late home. This happened from time to time and Tim accepted it without batting an eyelid.

I took a change of clothes with me to work, waited until everyone had left and then showered and dressed. I felt guilty as sin and excited too.

Bob, my date, collected me from the car park and we went to a very good restaurant. A drink at the bar before the meal helped settle my nerves and I enjoyed the getting-to-know-you conversation over the meal. Bob was very good. He listened to everything I had to say and was delightfully attentive. He was a tall well built man, not classically handsome, his face had the kind of comfortable lived in look of a man who had been around. He was ex-army and he'd obviously kept himself fit. I put his age as early 30s.

Afterwards we went back to his place. The butterflies started up again as he closed the door to his flat. The flat was fresh, clean and tidy, nicely furnished to a masculine taste. There was no hint of any woman in his life. I was so nervous it was if my will power had frozen. I didn't even know for sure what Bob's intentions were. When he kissed me I found myself responding. In the bedroom he kissed me again and by that stage I knew full well his intentions. Our clothes came off.. His body was hard with a faint touch of cologne and scent of man on him. He took in a good long look at me. "God Kate, you are so lovely. He ran his hands over me. "You know, a real flesh and blood woman is such a lovely thing." I guessed he was liking what he saw. Well, going by his erection...

"A real flesh and blood woman?"

"As opposed to images or imagining a woman. It's been a long time, Kate. I'm probably out of practice."

I wondered how long. He'd been divorced for two years. Another stand up kiss. I could feel him pressing against me down there. His fingers traced lightly up and down my spine setting off those butterflies all over again.

He pulled back the bed covers, put me on the bed and lightly kissed my stomach, working his way up to my breasts. All I could do was enjoy it. More kisses and stroking. I was ready, well and truly. He broke off to put on a condom and resumed where he'd left off. I found my legs were open for him. His body pressing on mine felt lovely. I've always loved that skin on skin contact. His penis pressing my labia was teasing me. I wanted it. He just kept it there and slowly it inserted itself, hands free. I was having some trouble breathing at that stage. The penetration was slow and gentle. He withdrew when he was only part way into me. Then he went further in. It took several of his gentle strokes before he got all the way in and I felt his pube pressing on my clitoris, his penis filling my vagina. After a time I felt a kind of delicious pressure building up throughout my entire body. It got more and more intense with each thrust. God! I'm going to explode. And I did. I screamed and felt that gorgeous orgasm radiating out from my vagina to a tingling at my extremities. It lasted for quite a while before it faded, only to meet another wave building up behind it. It happened a number of times, I certainly wasn't counting, And then just as another explosion was about to happen I felt Bob let go and his semen shoot into the condom. His penis kind of rippled against my vagina and I entered an ecstasy such as I'd never known before.

We lay there, recovering. I gave a little whimper when Bob's limp prick slid from me. I wanted it there forever. Bob kissed me and stood up. I couldn't have stood even if I'd wanted to. My legs wouldn't respond to commands from my brain.

I just lay there in that delicious rosy afterglow. Slowly coming back to earth. It felt so lovely.

Some while later Bob came back and told me the coffee was ready. Even then, I was a shade tottery on my legs but we drank coffee, still nude, in Bob's living room.

I didn't want it to end. I liked being nude with this lovely man. I liked seeing his nude hard body too. Heck, even the coffee was wonderful.

"I suppose we ought to get dressed and I'll take you back to your car," Bob said eventually..

We did. I put my work clothes back on. Bob drove me back to the car park. "Thank you for a really great evening Kate."

"Thank you, Bob. It was wonderful."

Will we see each other again?"

"Don't ask me right now. I can't think straight."

He laughed, understanding. "Are you okay to drive?"

I was. He followed me out of the car park and went his way.

It wasn't all that late. On the fifteen minute drive home I managed to compose myself to face my husband, concocted a story about the evening and gave some thought to whether or not I should cuckold Tim with Bob. One thing was for sure, tonight was pure cheating on Tim. I wasn't going to tell him about it.

It suddenly occurred to me as I pulled into our driveway, just after ten, I didn't feel guilty about it. I was surprised. I expected I'd have to deal with guilt. My attitude was that it had been a wonderful experience, it had done me a lot of good, it didn't take anything away from Tim at all. I still loved him and I would always be there for him. Our life would go on.

Ted was pleased to see me home. We had a hug and a kiss and he made coffee. He'd been happily tinkering with a colour printer in his den. He explained that the ink jets had become blocked from disuse and he had thought of using an ultrasonic cleaning bath to clear them. Ted enjoys that sort of thing.

"So how was your date?" he asked me.

My date! Just for a second I thought he knew. Then I realised that Ted liked to imagine I was on a date, having it off with some other man. He usually did that when I had an evening business appointment.

So I told him exactly what had really happened. He thought I was making it up but even so he got turned on. Having two men, one after the other like that, did wonders for my libido, my self esteem and general sense of well being. But I was still curious about the lack of guilt.

I was wondering about it next day at work. It suddenly struck me that I didn't feel any guilt because I had done nothing to feel guilty about. There was that evolution instinct thing that I'd learnt about on the net. Women have a built-in trait to go with men they feel attracted to. Tim wanted me to have other men. True I hadn't told him about my evening with Bob but that was more in the nature of research. It could have been a complete fiasco for all I knew beforehand and that would have been a let down for Tim.

Well that was one little problem cleared up. Now I had to let Tim to persuade me to find a man to have sex with. It was exciting.

It was the following Sunday morning. We were having a lay-in. When I came back with the tea tray I found Tim still in bed, nude. The covers were thrown right back and Tim, on his back with a full erection, was making his penis swing backwards and forwards by contracting his kegel muscles. Or whatever muscles men have that let them do that.

"Show off," I chaffed him.

"This is my workout routine. Gotta keep fit." I already knew that Tim had his priorities. For Tim, some parts of his body were more important than others.

I stopped the metronome motion by taking hold of his penis. "Drink your tea," I commanded. He sat up in bed and took the cup from the tray. I sat on the bed, Tim's penis in one hand, my tea cup in the other. It occurred to me there was something nice about holding a man by his penis. He seems to become more pliant and biddable. Well, Tim does.

"So how many pricks have you held like that in your time Kate?"

"Still only seven." The others were before I'd met Tim. It was the truth too. I hadn't actually held Bob's penis. Well, not in my hand.

"Time you got your hands on another one."

"Ah yes -." I began as if there were something to tell him.

"What?" Tim was eager to hear.

"Tim you know how you've been on at me to- er, to go with another man?"

"Yes."

"Well, just supposing I were to do that, I wondered how difficult it would be to, like find a suitable guy."

"Yeah?" I had his full interest. He obviously wondered where I was going with this.

"So I did a quiet little experiment. I let myself flirt with some promising looking guys and gave them come-on signals."

"What happened?"

"Two of them asked me for a date." I felt Tim's penis give a involuntary twitch in my hand. I gave him a few gentle strokes to calm him. They had the opposite effect.

"Did you accept?"

"No. I got scared and backed off."

"Pity. When was this?"

"Last week."

"Wow. But well done Kate. You are a lovely girl and I wouldn't expect you to have any trouble finding a suitable man."

"So it seems. I just wanted you to know that."

"Thank you for telling me."

"There is something else thought Tim."

"Both those guys were married. I wouldn't go with a married man. It wouldn't be right."

"What about a single man? If you liked him?"

"I don't know. What it is Tim, I could enjoy the sex just for the sex and no strings attached. But how would you feel if it were to happen for real? Like if another man went into that part of me that is strictly reserved for you?" I was still holding Tim's penis. It suddenly twitched in my hand and he came. I hadn't been stroking it either.

"Oh damn'!" A pause then he added: "There's your answer Kate. It would be a genuine turn on for me."

I kissed him. Then I cleaned up the mess with a tissue.

There was a weird kind of sexual tension between us for the rest of that Sunday. We both knew that a line had been crossed, a decision made, that it was going to happen. I think we were both a bit nervous of it. What would it do to our marriage? I was worried that we were about to step onto a slippery slope. It seemed to me that Tim, having given up his exclusive right to access my vagina. had also abdicated his role as my lord and protector. It reduced his status in my eyes to some extent. I didn't respect him as much as I had done until then. I felt a sadness at the loss of that respect.

And as I thought about it, I realised why so many cuckolds on the web were extreme wimps. Their wives had lost all respect for them and in all probability were feeling extremely let down by their husbands. A wife could easily feel that her wimp husband deserved to be humiliated and made to lick another man's semen from her vagina. That the wimp husband enjoyed it created a self-aggravating situation. It increased her contempt for him.

Oh God, please don't let that happen to Tim and me. I realised we were already on that slippery slope, even though Tim was unaware that I'd already cuckolded him.

Tim was in a state of barely contained sexual excitement all that day. He went out of his way to be helpful and attentive toward me. That was unnerving. It seemed it was the beginning of subservience to me. Left to develop I would become his dominatrix and he would be my slave. By mid-afternoon I'd had enough. I realised that I could use the symptoms as a cure. "Tim, take off all your clothes," I told him. He did so without any resistance whatsoever, and he had a prime erection too.

"Now I'm going to watch you jerk yourself off into the kitchen sink." He looked at me in surprise but didn't say anything.

"I want a good rogering tonight from you and this is so you won't come too soon." Any man I've ever known will accept that as a valid reason and Tim was no exception. It was a lot easier than trying to explain my prevent-him-from-becoming-a-wimp plan to him. Tim came and rinsed away the semen. "Good boy. Now go and sit down and read the Sunday papers like you normally do."

He obeyed. Later I served him a cup of coffee. That was to boost his machismo.

We went early to bed that night. "Tim I'm only going to do it once. And that's as much for your pleasure as mine. It isn't going to become a lifestyle for us."

Tim knew what I meant but the only part that registered with him was "I'm going to do it." The result was he performed brilliantly. I felt much relieved. My husband would continue to be a real man, provided I managed him properly.

"Tim, you are such a wonderful lover. I don't really need anyone else," I told him afterwards. Ego intact, Tim went to sleep.

On Monday I phoned Bob from work. I got excited just from hearing his voice. He was warm and friendly and delighted to hear from me. We organised to see each other on Friday. I found myself looking forward to Friday a lot more than I should have been. I didn't tell Tim until Tuesday: "Tim, I've got a date for this coming Friday." I was getting a meal ready and mentioned it as if in passing.

Tim seemed to have some trouble catching his breath. "For real?"

"Yes. His name is Bob. He's single and he runs a small building firm. He comes in occasionally for property maintenance work at the factory. I've seen him around and thought he seemed rather nice."

"Oh. And you've got a date with him?"

"Yes. In fact it's quite easy. I found some pretext to talk to him, flirted a bit and he's asked me out. This Friday."

"Gee! How do you feel about it?"

"Hmm. I'd say he's one of those men that you see in passing and think 'he's cute' and then forget about when he's out of sight. This time I thought 'he'll do nicely' and followed up." "And you're actually going to do it?"

"I can't guarantee that anything will happen. That's largely up to him isn't it? Unless he turns out to be a jerk and then I won't let anything happen."

"Did he seem like a jerk?"

"No. Actually he seemed a very nice man. I felt guilty that I was just using him."

"No need to feel guilty. He'll enjoy being used."

Tim was certainly aroused by the topic. We talked about nothing else the rest of the evening. It was a good thing that I'd already had my secret date with Bob and knew what to expect. Else I'd have been too nervous to go through with it. I'd also given a lot of thought to how I should put it to Tim. Letting him believe that it might or might not happen added to his excitement. Implicit in all the conversation was that I was doing it mainly to please Tim. That was largely true. He'd been wanting me to cuckold him for ages. If it weren't for that I'd never have given a thought to having another man. Well, not for real.

On Wednesday I treated myself to a new dress for the occasion, and shoes to match. On Thursday I bought some underwear-to-be-seen-in and cosmetics.

I showed the underwear to Tim but refused to let him see me wearing them. "It wouldn't be right, Tim. I got these for Bob." I hoped it was a flash of jealousy I saw on his face. It didn't look like masochistic pleasure.

I took Friday afternoon off, came home and gave myself the works: long bath, depilation, hair, nails, everything. I was in my dressing gown doing my make up when Tim came home.

I had to fend Tim off, he was even more excited than I was. "Tim, bring yourself off into the wash basin and then get yourself a meal. I need to get on with my preparation for this evening."

I think he enjoyed me being firmly off-hand with him. At any rate, he complied.

I was pleased with the final result. That new dress really worked for me. With clothes I like to dress for elegance. The aim is to look poised and sophisticated. I never dress to look sexy. I've always thought that for me elegance is sexier than trying to dress sexy. The last thing I did was take off my wedding and engagement rings. I felt oddly vulnerable without them.

12