All Comments on 'To Keep My Husband Happy'

by Adfer

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Stupid people do stupid things.

Cuckolding is one of them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Not worth reading.

Nothing new here, just a slut wife and her wimp husband. Now that she has tasted the forbiden fruits, it's only a matter of time before she does it again. I'm glad she his wife and not mine.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
To: Not worth reading.

Like you have a wife.

fregenfregenalmost 14 years ago
You have to think the respect is still gone

And not coming back - ie the panties. Also she has a license from Tim to wander. So despite the fact she has stopped "fantasising about other men" Bob is still popping up in her thoughts. Hmmm. <P>

Clever of her to recognize the slippery slope and to take steps to forestall it. Otherwise Tim would be on his knees preparing her lovers. Personally I think she is too good for him. Interesting take on the cuckold theme. I have not seen this before.<P>

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Good Story

Why do people read stuff like cuckolding stories and then go leave nasty feedback. Are they just stupid, or has all the blood left the big head?

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 14 years ago
Worried hubby will become a wimp?

No need to worry, he already is one. In real life I can't see this marriage remaining a marriage. One of the problems I have with stories such as this one is the lack of respect for the Golden Rule -- do unto others, and so forth. So she cannot tolerate Timmy having sex with another woman, or she would clearly divorce him, but she's fine with having sex with another man, and rationalizes her guilt away by reading about evolution and what's natural for females, not to mention the fact that it's her husband's fantasy.

True love, my ass. She likes the security of marriage and a husband who will do anything for her (wear her undies). Let's have some creampie eating already -- it will go with the flow . . . So when will she have Bob's baby (oh well, the morning after pill just didn't work this time)? When will she fall for Robert (I suppose when her respect for Timmy bottoms out)?

Really, now, what is the purpose of this marriage? Is Tim really so dumb as to think his wife won't meet someone for whom she ends up having amorous feelings? I think Tim has a real problem with his self-esteem if he thinks he deserves to be cuckolded and finds it exciting. Premature ejaculation is just the beginning . . . soon, he'll be unable to get it up.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 14 years ago
A well writen story

The story line doesn't do much for me. I just can't see why a man would want to have his wife go out and fuck some other man and he not be with her to have a go at one of her holes while she is getting fucked by the new lover.

It just doesn't make any sense to me, but that's just me. Maybe I'm old fashioned.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Who's Ted?

Or did you mean Tim?

ErotonautErotonautalmost 14 years ago
No future

I don't see why she stops at just shaving her husband's balls. She might as have them surgically removed, for all the use they are.

DeckviewDeckviewalmost 14 years ago
Well written, just not my cup of tea.

Cuckolding and a wimp husband wearing panties is a bit much, but still gets my vote for being clever.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusalmost 14 years ago
Beautifully written.

Very well done. You capture the basic wrongness of the lifestyle well. I do think Ted and Tim should have been enough for her though, Bob was just overkill. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Mine & Her Idea

My wife and I were enjoying watching each other masturbate the other night and while we were talking, I made the comment to her that I would like to have someone here with so we could both enjoy watching him jack-off. That excited my wife and she had a great orgasm as I explained that I would love to see a man with a nice hard cock jack-off across over her beautiful tits while she fucked her wet cunt with a dildo

BriteaseBriteaseover 13 years ago
I think I liked this

Not normally my sort of thing, but very well written, and quite got me going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wish it were my real story

This story is spot on for what many cuckold husbands want. Wearing her to-be-seen-in panties at the end of the story was a nice touch, actually, especially since she did not intend to continue seeing other men (which is the only disappointing part of the story).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Very good - just what a husband wishes for from his wife.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Crap

There is something wrong with a man who wishes his wife having sex with other men. All willing cucks should seek medical help before killing themselves.

HA

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Traitor

his greased cornhole buggered, he sucked a fat cock, betrayed!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I feel sorry for Betrayedlikeaonedayoldheffercalfborntoamilkingmother.

It must have been very very very painful to discover your wife was a magnet for every Albert pierced cock in the neighborhood. Where do you live again, dude? Might have fucked it myself. The question though remains because, in Betrayed's own words, she's dead of course, and hopefully she died in fucking agony of aids, that's right dude? That's how you put it?

The question is why..why why why why did she cuck you?? Why did she shame you in the eyes of everyone you know, or worse, people who only knew of you because they was dipping it too..why? Was you inadequate? Are you fighting against cuck demons?

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Cocksuckinganonasshole

She was a slut. Her girlfriends knew but no one else did. She died from a disease which calcified her blood into bony substance, which created extreme pain.

I was stupid. There were signs but I was a trusting husband who believed that it would never happen. Now I'm a bitter fifty-three year old asshole who cannot get any closure.

Alright? Now leave your comments about the stories you read and leave me the fuck alone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Well written

And some guys may be like Tim, but I'd rather do a wife in a threesome. In that situation the husband isn't a whimp just a leech that wants to enjoy a slut - his wife. But that's groups not loving wives.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbialmost 12 years ago
Your story sounds . . .

. . . so very real. Well written as description and the interplay between husband and wife mostly works or me.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
RULE #1 KEEP HIM CUMMIN

RULE #2 if that doesn't succeed---Try fencing swords or Dueling pistols, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
just shut your pie hole dead annony

this story is GREAT!!! I gave it a big old 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
just shut your pie hole bonnie!

I gave it a 1. Trash is liked by trash. Willing cuckolds and sluts are not erotic. Maybe in bonnie's world.

javmor79javmor79about 9 years ago
Tim better thank the gods for his wife

Any other woman would have left him by this time. Nice story. I enjoyed it.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyabout 9 years ago
A thorough Cuck

Not my fetish, but as written it might better have been titled To Keep Me Happy, it all went her way:

* No reciprocity for him

* She happily lied to him

* She disses him steadily

* A romantic date with a man she admired, not just sex

* She takes far more care preparing for lover than husband

As written there was no drama, no conflict, and not much for character development,so it weakened the story and I think this limited it's appeal. The erotic scenes were well done.

Chilley

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A slut and her cucky

Are soon parted. The problem with this mess was that it's so sterile. Absolutely no emotion. She's a pretty unlikeable person. Her husband is no better than a log. They seem to be only mildly interested in being married to one another. What was the point? The overall story was just boring. UGH!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Her stopping it where she did makes it a 5

Otherwise, lots of things not good about they handled this. Kudos for making a realistic female character, she was a 5 in several ways. OldBearSwitch

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Another stupid cuck with his brains in his cock end, the Genie is now out the bottle.

ErotFanErotFanabout 6 years ago
Your writing is somewhat unique to this cayegory

I can't recall reading many UK female authors (my presumption) in LW category. Your internal dialogs strike me as pretty genuine; at least from my male perspective. Especially your points about losing respect for the cuckold in you husband. You let that play out with Kate's inner bitch coming out and pushing Tim from cucky fantasy into cucky behavior. I don't see why you took off the rings with Bob, he'd seen them, anyone you might know wouldn't need to see them to know you were out with someone other that you husband. So, Why???

If you run out of ideas, a sequel to this story could contain some or all of the following.

• Morning after pills don't protect from STDs. Kate gets one. I know Bob said it had been a long time; he lied. His performance during both dates was consistent with that assessment

• Kate seen on a date by friends or relatives (his or hers).

• Tim regresses into full cuckold mode. This could go anywhere. Kate abhors this; grows to hate Tim. Kate accepts this; becomes dominatrix. Consequences ensue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What crap!

The wife now has Herpes and HPV. I suppose her husband is now very happy with her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I’m not a woman but I just cannot imagine how any straight adult woman would want to be married to a man who is as big a pussy as Tim obviously is. Makes no sense to me at all. Just the thought of being around a “guy” like Tim makes me cringe with disgust.

stoneman1234stoneman1234over 3 years ago
Who's Ted?

Liked your story but its a bit confusing when Ted and Tim and mentioned in the same paragraph. The story was nice and understated, hope you write more - but one character at a time please.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

What.an absolute idiot Tim is, and married to a willing whore too.

irinmikeirinmikeover 2 years ago

What would attract any real woman to a feminine loser like Tim? He is not a man, he is a submissive clown. I have no idea why any self respecting man would want to send his wife out to be banged by other men. The only answer I can think of is their fetish makes them emasculated. What type of woman other than a dominatrix would want to live their life with such a man?

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

He wants her to cuckold him; she's worried he'll become a wimp

He already was, like the author is. Its a mental illness, with deep seated feeling of homosexuality....sorry junior, you can lie to yourself all you want, but the reality is over 90% of you are bi/gay. So your stories tend to be laughably bad because you cant even accept your reality and you want us to buy into a work of fiction that barely registers in the real world.

norcal62norcal62over 1 year ago

Second to last paragraph dropped it from 4 to a 3. Showing cruelty there.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

nothing wrong with being a loving wife's cuckold husband if you both love each other and are happy in a good marriage

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous