To Keep My Husband Happy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went downstairs to show myself off to Tim. He was just finishing the meal that I'd told him to cook for himself. For an instant he didn't recognise me. "Bloody hell! Kate you look fabulous. I've never seen you like that before."

"Do you like it?"

"I love it."

"Do you think Bob will?"

"He's blind if he doesn't."

Well, if I could get a reaction that good from Tim... I had a half hour to kill. Some mischief in me decided to wind Tim up. "So Tim, are you happy that I'm about to cuckold you at long last?"

He smiled. "I've probably got more butterflies from it than you have."

"So pour yourself a good stiff drink and watch some television. It's all right if you fall asleep."

"What time will you be back?"

"I don't know. It depends on how it goes. I might be all night in which case I'll see you in the morning. If I'm not back by ten tomorrow you can call me. Not before."

Tim looked shocked. "All night?" That's a bit much isn't it?"

"I thought it was what you wanted Tim. If it's going well I want to enjoy it too."

"Hmm. Okay then."

I think it was only just occurring to Tim how much he was giving away with this cuckolding thing of his.

He looked worried. "But you are coming back?"

"To my husband, the man I love? Of course silly. All I want from Bob is his penis filling my vagina. And some pleasant male company. Bob has novelty value.. It'll be fun getting it from another man, just for a change."

I rubbed Tim's nose in it until it was time for me to leave. "Well Tim, I'll see you when I see you." He followed me out to my car.

"Have a good time, Kate."

"Thank you I will. If it helps you have my blessing to masturbate. You can think of another man's penis inside me." I drove off before he could reply.

To begin with I was still cross with Tim for wanting me to do this. It didn't gel with my idea of how a happily married couple should behave. Then I started to think about my evening with Bob and wondered if it would be as good as last time. By the time I pulled into the car park and saw Bob waiting for me, I had to admit that there was an up side to my husband wanting me to cuckold him.

Bob did a double take when he saw. "Kate, you look fabulous," he gasped. I love getting reactions like that. Just that reaction alone made the cost of my dress and shoes worth it, not to mention the hours I'd put in to look like this.

"Do you like dancing? Old fashioned ball room stuff?"

"Yes." Well I do when I have the chance. Tim hates it and I have to drag him along to any do where there's dancing.

"Then let's go to Betty's Place. It's a restaurant with a dance floor."

I'd heard of Betty's Place but never been there. The decor was roarin' twenties. It looked like a movie set for a speakeasy. We were quite early and there were only a few people there. The live band hadn't arrived yet and the music was canned. None the worse for that though. We got a table, ordered drinks then Bob led me on to the floor.

Knowing Bob was ex army I had visions of my feet being trod on by heavy boots. Did I get a surprise. Bob was the best dancer I 'd ever partnered. I was barely competent and quite rusty. But dancing with Bob soon raised me to heights I'd never have thought I could achieve. We were the only ones on the floor and I realised the other people in the restaurant were our audience. We had two or three different dances straight off. Bob was so good at leading that somehow I just knew what to do. We finished up with a tango, that I'd never mastered before, and as we returned to our table our audience gave us a round of applause. Bob bowed and I gave them a curtsey. I was enjoying the high of a successful performance.

The meal was excellent. The place filled up, some couples were in full evening dress. Betty's Quartet arrived and gave us live music and we danced between courses. I was so thoroughly enjoying myself I could happily have stayed there all night until Bob invited me back to his place for coffee and a night cap. In his car I sang the lyrics of some of the tunes we had danced to. Bob joined in and we were singing duets by the time we pulled into his parking space. He had a beautiful tenor voice too. Was there nothing he wasn't good at?

Inside his flat Bob produced a coat hanger. "May I take your dress?" he asked courteously, as if he were taking my coat, which I wasn't wearing. I stepped out of my dress and handed it to him. Bob treated himself to a long lecherous, appreciative gaze at me in my undies before hanging up the dress.

Then I undressed him. He didn't seem to mind at all and I got him completely nude. I know women aren't supposed to be turned on visually but looking at Bob, enjoying his taut muscular body and his kit, ready for action, worked for me. As he stood there I walked around him, slid a hand down his back and stroked his butt.

I continued round to his front and we kissed. It was a slow gentle kiss, a lover's kiss, it contained a promise. It made me feel, for the first time, that I really was cheating on Tim. Hot passionate sex was in order, feelings of true love weren't. I knew I could easily fall for Bob.

This wouldn't do at all. To get our minds away from thoughts of what could never be I removed my arms from around Bob's neck and slid them down his sides to his groin area. That worked. He picked me up and carried me like I was a little girl into the bedroom.

On the bed my bra came off, he kissed my nipples, he stroked me. He slid my panties down to my thighs and saw my newly shaved pube. I'd shaved it just for Bob. He kissed me there and ripples of pleasure radiated out from his kiss. I got my panties right off. All I had on now were my stockings, self supporting. Some more kissing, caressing and cuddling followed. He concentrated on the sensitive area. I was ready for him, more than ready. He must have known and was teasing me down there with his lips and fingers. It was delicious and lovely but my vagina was desperate to be filled I couldn't wait any longer. I took his penis and guided it into me. It occurred to me he was riding bareback but at that stage I was building up to a glorious climax. I just thought Oh, what the hell. Skin on skin with a man is always lovely and when it was the skin of his penis I was feeling inside me it enhanced the pleasure. I just couldn't care about anything else in the world at that moment. My pleasure system was going flat out.

I don't know how long Bob kept going but I was on the ultimate high. Eventually I felt his penis give that twitch and I felt his jets of semen pounding into me.

Bob was spent. We cuddled together for a while. "Didn't I promise you coffee and a night cap?" he said after a while.

"Just a night cap please."

I don't know what it was that Bob gave me but it went down very well. Then we cuddled and must have drifted off to sleep.

I woke up just after six, bursting for a pee. Bob was still asleep. I went to the bathroom and I saw that my make up was a mess. I took it all off, brushed my hair and went back to the bedroom. Bob looked like he was still sleeping. I slid my hand down under the bed covers, and to my surprise he had an erection. I remembered that many men do wake up with one. That makes eight penises I've held in my hand, I thought. It was the sort of statistic that would interest Tim.

Bob opened his eyes, saw me and gave a lazy, happy grin. "You know I was having this wonderful dream that a beautiful woman had hold of me down there. Then I wake up and find that my dream has come true."

We had some more sex, then showered and I made breakfast for us both. We ate it nude. I'm sure it tasted better because of that. Bob watched me dress.

It was just after nine when we left the flat and Bob drove me to the car park. I waved him farewell. Back in my own car I felt flat and post climactic. Oh well, home to hubby. I did remember to walk into a pharmacy where nobody knew me and ask for a morning after pill and a glass of water. It got me a knowing smirk from the lady pharmacist.

At quarter to ten when I got home Tim was looking anxious for me. I felt a wave of affection for my husband. He looked so pleased to see me and he gave me a hug and a kiss as a welcome back.

Over coffee I gave him an account of my adventure, leaving out some of the more important details like my thoughts and feelings and concentrating on the physical aspects. I omitted too to tell him that Bob rode me bareback.

He was so turned on. We went to our bedroom and Tim got a look at the undies that I'd bought for Bob to see me in.

The sex with my husband was disappointing. I was looking forward to giving myself to the man I love and the bonding it produces but Tim was so turned on that he lasted only a few seconds. "Damn! I am so sorry Kate," he said.

"You'll have to do better than that Tim. Try to think of something else until you can control it."

"Yes. I will." He did too. Sex that night with him was lovely. Whereas sex with Bob was exciting with the most wonderful orgasms, sex with Tim was gentle and loving. The orgasms were lovely too but somehow different. I couldn't decide whether it was just the novelty effect of Bob or whether it was because different men give you different orgasms. And I'm still not sure that the orgasms really are different or whether it's just my mind telling me they are.

The one great benefit for me was that I stopped fantasising about other men. I was more than happy with my husband who is a wonderful guy, cuckold trait notwithstanding.

It was a few days later he brought up the possibility of another cuckolding. "No ways Tim. I did it once to please you but from now it's just us. If you want, you can imagine you are someone else having me."

I didn't say so but if I could imagine he was someone else, so could he.

Those panties-to-be-seen-in stayed in my lingerie drawer for a couple of months. When Tim started on about being cuckolded again I got them out, made him strip and put them on. If there is a wimp streak in Tim, putting him into panties is a better and safer way to indulge it. He loves wearing them and so far it works.

All that was a few months ago now. I've been a good girl ever since. I still think about Bob sometimes. It's just as well that he's going steady with someone now. I hope she appreciates what she's got.

End

12