To Love a Stray Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When our DNA tests were done Ray refused to give a sample at first," Sam says sounding almost apologetically, "so Doc said he would just go to the Were Board of Governors. Ray co-operated but with a lot of complaint about how long it took for your existence to be learnt of."

"Why couldn't Ray remain an Alpha," I ask confused.

"We trace our heritage on our maternal side," Sam explains.

"A she-kitt marries and has kitts producing the next generation. No tom can guarantee one of his sons will marry or become a father," Mitchell tells me.

"You make him sound like he doesn't want to have anything to do with me because he won't get any of those things back," I snap as the uneasy feeling grows.

Both of my brothers look away and I realize how blind I had been about Ray in my desire to get back some of what I lost the day Harry died.

"What are Kurt and his brothers like," I ask tightly.

"You'll be meeting them sometime before we head home," Sam says levelly.

******

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
please please please

Please I dont want to cry any more .... I can't stop reading it.. And my heart is breaking for her... Please make it a happy ending... Please

neek91neek91over 12 years ago
yeah!!

I absolutely LOVE this story!!!

I am eaperly awaiting the new chapter!!

Hope it is out soon!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great

I like how all this is going but it's a little too much with this pow wow. Remember Rosy is uncomfrotable with males. Oh I know I'm wanting to at least see a little hook up with connor just to make Micah and Setven run around.

KittybalooKittybalooover 12 years ago

Love this series, my favourite. :D

Keep the great stories coming Mygypsy!!! I love all of your work. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
goody goody

more problems to be solved, more things to be reveal. Good chapter - neemore problems to be solved, more things to be reveal. Good chapter - nee

willerileywillerileyover 12 years ago
To Love a Stray CLAN List (as of chapter 10)

1)Clan Williamson (Wade & Marissa)

Edwin, Dwayne, Micah, Alex (d.), Justin, Jazzy, Donovan (oldest to youngest; yes, Micah is not the oldest)

2)Clan Darnel (Tim)

3)Clan Inness (Mal)

Robby, Chris, Malcolm, Carlotta “Lottie” (Sam’s girl)

4)Clan Stephan (Bert & Isabel)

Conner, Timny, Albie, Callum, Belladonna "Donna" (dumped for Rosy by Micah)

5)Clan Willoughby (Stephan & Abby)

Mikkarl, Pete, Steven, Andy, Celeste

6)Clan Curtis

7)Clan Webster (Hank)

8)Clan Francis (Martin)

David, Loci

9)Clan Lancaster (Bud)

Kell, Larnie

10)Clan Black (Kurt) [Jeddah's Family]

11)Clan Dean (Maurice)

12)Clan Baxter (Stan)

13)Clan Cummings (Alan)

14)Clan Norton (Lex)

15)Clan Farlow (Marcus)

16)Clan Doctrill (Danny & Kaytee)

I think I have one too many alphas.

FORMER Clan McIntosh (Ray & Jeddah nee Black)

Sam, Mitchell (twin deceased), Tawny Rosalind "Rosy"

Rosy’s Uncles

Matt, Lance, Andrew & Dylan “Duffy” (d.) Black

willerileywillerileyover 12 years ago
ADVICE FOR MICAH

It seems to me that Micah may be hoping to speak w/Rosy about courting her and somehow suspending his Alpha bossy ways. He now knows that her original attraction to him remains but her objection to his dominance overrides it. With respect to a threesome of Micah-Rosy-Steven, Micah does admit to himself in ETC that a Micah-Belladonna-Steven ménage a trois would be HOT. However, Rosy is his MATE and previously, in TLAS chapter one, he tried to knock Steven’s head off for even looking at Rosy. I don’t see other Alphas sharing the sexual favors of their wives and mates. But, this isn’t my story to tell so what do I know.

I am of the opinion that Micah may need to sit down w/Marissa and ask for help w/winning Rosy. She’s a female mated to an alpha and she may be able to offer him some advice on how he can make her less afraid of his dominance and how he can tone it down enough for her to feel safe.

willerileywillerileyover 12 years ago
RE LESBIANISM

A comment from an anonymous reader hardly deserves a response but it so irritated me. Since they lack the ability to get a free/anon user name, I have to post this here. Sorry.

Pete offers his opinion that Rosy may be a lesbian in CHAPTER ONE of ETC. This is not a tangent from leftfield. This possibility was discussed ages ago. Are some readers the arbiters of who can be a lesbian and under what circumstances? No, those readers are off their rocker. More importantly, are they going to report Mygypsy to the lesbian police. With respect to lesbianism, (1) whether a sub/conscious avoidance of men or (2) a genuine preference for women, I wasn’t aware there was a lesbian guideline that must be followed. If there is a step-by-step lesbian playbook that must be followed & adhered to, someone please let me know. I have a few friends that didn’t receive their copy.

willerileywillerileyover 12 years ago
FIVE STARS

I happen to be with the group of readers who just love this story and I say let Mygypsy bring it on and tell it at her own pacing because we know this story will ultimately end with the last chapter - a chapter I’m not ready to read.

Ya know, I didn’t half understand the majority of the comments on chapter 10. Have we all been reading the same story??? If you’re not reading this story and “Enter the Cat”, you’re wasting all of our time w/questions that have been asked and answered. Some comments even have incorrect character names.

It gets tiresome that readers continue to want to impose on Rosy & her creator their own determination and timeline of how long she should suffer from the emotional and psychological trauma of repeated rapes. What arrogance!

Hello! Write your own story. Mygypsy has this one under control!

canndcanndover 12 years ago

Thanks to the anon reader who sent me a note about who was related to who :) I find it does get a bit confusing sometimes. The one thing I'd like for you to clarify is are the males raised by their clan, I assume it means the one their mother belongs to, as kitts and then as adults go work as warriors for who they want? I am a bit confused how the toms' brothers seem to be all over the place when they're not married and therefore not in a different clan to join their mate.

I have to say that it makes little sense to me that Rosy could handle going to a meeting of Alphas when Micah's dominance makes her unable to let herself go with him. She was terrified not too long ago of Wade. How could she be at a place where a bunch of alphas are as well as their top warriors?

This new development brought about by our finding out that the territories go through the female's line bring up a lot of questions. Now, it seemed like Ray was being nice to her legitimately. I'm confused about what the boys were saying...and how do we know that they don't want to see their land returned to their family through her? They stand to gain by having their lands given back to Jeddah's line.

Why did Jeddah leave Ray?

Ray seemed to be interested in her but her brothers say he doesn't have any use for her...so I'm confused about that.

If the land is already split all these years, then is there any chance at all that it could be restored to Jeddah's land and passed down?

If so can she trust anyone to have the right reasons where she is concerned?

The story contiues to be good, but I do feel like we keep getting these teasing interactions with Micah and her. I think we all seem to think she'll end up with him, but they barely interact. I hope you will allow them to spend some time together and connect on a non-sexual basis so that they have something to build on. If she's going to have a relationship with him, I'd like to see it move forward. I hope you have Micah work for a it a bit and challenge his being used to

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Bound to My Mate Ch. 01 A chance encounter with her life mate.in NonHuman
Pawn Among Wolves She's used in a fight between werewolves.in NonHuman
Wolf's Pet A single woman wanted by two wolves.in NonHuman
The Pride of a Slave Sera deals with her place as a slave among Princes.in NonHuman
Stealing My Heart A small crime leads to more.in NonHuman
More Stories