To Love Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In minutes they were away from the airport and heading west on Route 126 out of "Eugene" where they would meet State Route 1 or the "Pacific Coast Highway" that would take them to "Gold Beach, Oregon," about 160 miles south.

It rained most of the way but not hard, just steady.

Nan and Denise had chosen "Gold Beach, Oregon," to meet out of anywhere in the U. S. They considered a number of places but kept coming back to "Gold Beach." It is a small town of about 1500 that one can walk in fifteen to twenty minutes, and it is located right along the beach. The "Pacific Coast Highway," State Route 1, passes right through the town and is its Main Street. On the northern end of town the mighty "Rogue River" cuts its way to the "Pacific Ocean" where its sweet water mixes with the salt water to kiss the sandy shore.

Above the ocean and beach are sea oates and scrub pines with evergreen-covered mountains rising upward from the baseline of the town to their peaks that are often covered by mist in the early morning hours. It is, indeed, a wondrous, peaceful, scenic place.

The smallness of the town fit right into Denise's and Nan's liking, and what made "Gold Beach" a definite for them was the lodging they found named "Emerald Lodge" which, both being "Irish," had great appeal.

Denise and Nan talked freely about many things during the drive, one subject being how they missed one another at the airport. The best answer Denise came up with was the fact that Nan's being short at five feet three inches tall was hidden among all the other passengers, and so Denise just didn't see Nan in the crowd.

They both laughed at that one then, seeing the humor in it, but for whatever reason...maybe to reasure herself it was Denise sitting opposite her...Nan reached over and put her hand on Denise's thigh and gently ran her fingers up and down.

"Do you mind my touching your leg like this, Denise?" asked Nan.

"No, Nan. I don't mind. It feels good," answered Denise, feeling erotic energy running through her aroused mind and body as she became wet between her legs because of Nan's caressing her leg.

Nan's touch created pictures of their being together in bed on their first night, yet not knowing how Nan would respond since there never was a hint of their being sexually involved in their emails or even during their phone dates. No Cybersex. No phone sex. It was as if they were waiting for their coming together body and soul before consumating their relationship; although, Denise had come with no expectations that Nan would be receptive to a sexual union between them or just come together as two friends who met one another over the Internet finally meeting one another in the flesh.

Denise tried to accept the possibility it might be so for Nan and her...friends not lovers. However, Nan's unsolicited caressing of her thigh during the drive gave Denise reason to hope. With that thought in mind Denise looked over at Nan and smiled, feeling her heart beating faster and her palms sweaty.

When Denise looked over at Nan, she recalled how she looked when first seeing her at the airport. Nan was short...Denise being almost a head taller than she at 5 feet 11 inches...beautiful, having light reddish hair, fair complexion, pale green eyes, and a small nose that suited her facial features. Nan's lips were full and had that pouty look, the kind of lips begging to be kissed.

In what seemed like a short time they found themselves at the Front Desk of the "Emerald Lodge Apartments," signed in, and got their keys to a second floor corner apartment that overlooked the beach and "Pacific Ocean."

Nan and Denise stood side by side holding hands. They both had a gleam in their eyes as together they got caught up in the beauty and the moment. This apartment would be "home" for them for the next two weeks, the beginning of a new chapter in their books of life.

"Isn't it beautiful?" sighed Nan as she squeezed Denise's hand.

Denise put her arm around Nan's waist and brought her close and hugged her. "Yes, Nan. The view is lovely, but our being together and our sharing make it even more so and meaningful," said Denise, and Nan agreed with her, "but we can't stand here all day luxuriating in the moment. Let's unpack and take a walk through this "big" town to see what it's like," as she gently pulled Nan away by her hand.

Denise and Nan unpacked and put their clothes into the dresser drawers, hung up what needed hanging, and arranged their toiletries and makeup in the bathroom. Having done this, they left their apartment to see the town.

Since "Gold Beach" is so small, it took Nan and Denise about twenty or thirty casual minutes to look at both sides of the main drag from the "Emerald Lodge" to the north end where a bridge spans the mighty "Rogue River."

They laughed together at almost anything and everything. Laughter became a key element in their relationship no matter what they did even when making love.

That is the way Nan and Denise spent their first day, but before going back to the apartment, they went out to eat dinner and do some necessary shopping for the next day. After dinner they walked down to the beach, found a smooth, round, drift wood log and sat down to watch the sunset. The glowing orange sun had already kissed the waterd of the distant horizon, sending shafts of brilliant orange, yellow, red, and mauve through the clouds. As the sun dipped its orb below the horizon, the sun created a fiery furnace of glowing orange with grey edges from the clouds.

Nan and Denise sat in silence with the sound of the waves rolling onto shore and swishing among the shell-strewn sand before returning from where they came in a frothy foam...Mother Sea.

Soon the far horizon's muted, pastel colors were no more, gaving way to ebon night with its myrid of stars roaming the depths of space.

Denise reached out and softly stroked the back of Nan's hand and said, "Nan, are you ready to go to our apartment?"

Nan turned her head and shook it "Yes."

Denise took Nan's hand and helped her up as she herself stood up. While walking back to their apartment both Nan and Denise felt the sea breeze at their backs and smelled the briny sea. Both reveled in the gifts of Mother Earth for which they were thankful.

The rest of the evening was spent talking, their having brought the two brown, stuffed, rocking chairs together on which they sat with each other's legs and feet pressing against their thighs or asses.

They shared so much about their lives, much of it personal, and as they talked one thing stayed in the back of their minds: "What does she expect of me? Will I live up to her expectations and she mine? Will I disappoint her?"

Nan especially pondered these questions since it had been such a long time since her breakup with her former love partner of eight years, and since then she had remained celebate, not even allowing herself the joys of self-love. Tonight would be a true test for Nan.

She asked herself, "What was it about Denise she learned through their exchange of emails and phone dates that made her agree to meet her? Nan really didn't know. She thought their phone dates might have been a reason...the reason... since she was able to hear Denise's voice, allowing her to read and judge her personality and character. And, of course, how similar their lives were in many areas."

These thoughts went through Nan's mind as they talked, each looking intently into one the other's eyes for signs and taking in one another's physical features.

Denise certainly had the heigth advantage at 5 feet 11 inches to Nan's 5 feet 3 inches. Denise was thin but well proportioned for her size. Her breasts pert and firm, thrusting out from her chest wall like two mountains with a valley in between. Svelt and looking very feline in appearance. Her face heart shaped. Pale blue eyes with dark pupils and a speck of white light in them. Straight nose flared slightly at the nostrils. Lips sensuous but not puffy or full. Ears close against her head. Hair full but short and layered, cut around her ears and across the back. Yes, Denise had that feline look who stalks her prey despite her being gentle and loving inside and towards others.

Nan, medium-long reddish hair that falls just past her shoulders, wavy but not curly. Eyes a sparkling emarald green. Fair, porcelain-like skin. Small nose to match her small facial features except for her exceptionally luscious, full lips...the kind that begged to be kissed...a round chin with slight dimples at the sides of her mouth. What really stood out on Nan were her breasts and full figure. Despite her heigth Nan had large, full breasts...about a 34 D cup, but they stood out firm without a bra, being somewhat pear-shaped...deep cleavage, especially with a miracle bra that thrusts the breasts up and forward...they are the kind of breasts one wants to bury her face in between and revel in their fullness.

Narrow waist with her short body that flares out to well formed hips that match her chest measurement. Altogether Nan has an hourglass figure that looks as if she stepped out of the "Victorian Period" when women were "Reubenesque" in form whether like the women seen in corsets or naked as one saw on "French Postcards." Either way the ladies were quite well built and sensuous.

That was Nan. A woman out of "Somewhere in Time."

Time passed quickly, and soon it was time for bed, but neither Nan, especially Nan, nor Denise wanted to be the first to say it, neither one certain of what the other wanted or expected or if they'd make love the first night.

Finally, Denise took the initiative as she most often would and said, "Well, Nan, I see it's getting late. We've been talking so long," she smiled. "Are you ready for bed?"

Nan looked at Denise, studying her demeanor, trying to read her face and hoping to see some sign to let her know what Denise thought and wanted. She was, to say the least, very nervous, and she thought to herself, "Well, even though neither of us ever mentioned it, we both knew inside making love would be a part of our coming together."

Overcoming her inner shyness and nervousness, Nan looked intently at Denise and said, "Yes, Denise. You're right. It's getting late, and we'll have plenty of time to get to know more about one another in the days to come."

Denise smiled at Nan, offering her once more her hand as she put her feet onto the floor and got out of her chair. Nan followed, holding Denise's hand.

"You go first, Nan, and shower. I'll get my teddy out and come after you're finished."

Unexpectedly, and a surprise to both Denise and herself, Nan blurted out, "Why don't we shower together, Denise?"

Denise was taken aback when she heard Nan's suggestion, but she didn't hesitate answering.

"Okay. That's a good idea, Nan. We then can get into bed at the same time."

Nan blushed at the idea even though it was her suggestion. Her heart raced. Her breath came fast and shallow. Nan couldn't believe she had made the first move, but she had.

The two went to either side of the king size bed, Nan on the right and Denise on the left as one would face the headboard and wall.

They slowly removed their clothing. First their sandals and then their blouses. Next, Denise removed her slacks and Nan her skirt, leaving both standing in bra and panties. As each undressed Nan and Denise couldn't help taking quick glances at the other as if each were unwraping a present.

Simultaneously Nan and Denise removed their bras, freeing their breasts, and then both put their fingers inside the elastic waistbands of their painties, pulled them over their hips, let them fall to their feet, and stepped out of them.

Now for the first time Nan and Denise were naked, naked and alone, and each looked into the other's eyes for signs of approval while they explored each other's bodies.

Denise took in her breath when she saw Nan's magnificent globes of flesh...round and pear shaped so that they came to points at her large, half inch nipples and light crimson areolas the size of silver dollars, and yet they were firm and jutted out from her chest.

Denise loved women with large breasts. She loved seeing them, feeling them, and sucking them. However, what really caught Denise's attention was Nan's reddish thick, heavy, hairy bush with hair growing in the thigh-abdomen creases and onto her inner thighs.

Denise salivated at the very sight of it, especially seeing Nan's puffy pussy lips that ended with a large hood covering her clit.

In sharp contrast to Nan's pussy, Denise's was shaved clean, leaving her skin silky smooth around her pussy, but there was a small line of fine, gold hair running from the top of her clit onto her abdomen where it was shaped like a golden heart. Above her heart but below her bellybutton was a small tatoo of a Celtic Knot symbolizing eternity.

Together the two made quite a distinct pair, Denise tall and slender and Nan short and voluptuous.

"Oh, Nan. You are so very lovely. Your beauty takes my breath away. I love your large breasts and thick, hairy bush."

"You're beautiful to me, too, Denise. As for breasts yours are so round and pert and standing up without any support. They're lovely. And, my being shorter than you just by about a head puts my face just breast-high," Nan giggled.

"I guess it does, Nan," Denise joined in with chuckles of her own. "Well, let's go shower."

"If you don't mind, Denise, would you stand in front of the shower head and I'll be in front of you? I don't want to get my hair wet, and you're being taller will block the water spray."

"That's fine with me, Nan, but let me stand back to let the water run and get hot," agreed Denise.

Nan moved to the back of the tub, her back against the wall, and Denise reached down, lifted the handle to change the water's flow from the tub to the shower, and turned on the water. Denise jumped forward, and for the first time their bodies met, and as Nan had told Denise, Denise's breasts were very close to Nan's mouth.

The very sight of such close contact between Nan's mouth and her tits, caused Denise's nipples to become hard, and gooseflesh prickled around her areolas.

This reaction of Denise's did not pass Nan's attention either since she was looking right at tits.

After that brief moment, Denise stepped back into the water's spray, and both saw the other's nipples hard and erect. Sexual energy had passed between them. Neither of them said anything, however, but got busy washing and rinsing themselves so they could get out of the tub, dry themselves off, and get into their teddies.

Nan was first to finish and went into the bedroom where she put on her green teddy and smoothed it around her figure. As she was finishing, she looked up and saw Denise standing in the doorway between the bathroom and bedroom looking at her, and to Nan Denise looked as if she were standing in a frame, a statue carved in white marble.

All this happened in seconds before Denise came over to the bed, picked up her lacy, black teddy and put it over her head. The teddy was cut high on the hips and ass cheeks and plunged to the point where her breasts meet. Denise reached between her legs and clicked the three snaps at the crotch.

Nan had watched Denise putting on her teddy and saw how beautiful she looked in it, but her stare was broken when Denise got into bed and lay down beside her. When she did, both felt the sensual closeness of one another that emanated between them. Only three feet separated them, and their closeness was palpable, but their minds still raced with indecision about what to do next.

Denise finally rolled over onto her left side and raised herself up onto her forearm which brought her closer to Nan.

Nan was now more nervous than she had been, and her inner voice said to her, "Well, this is it. This is going to be our coming together however it might be."

Nan had to admit she was nervous. Very nervous. She remembered how long it had been since she had been with a woman, and she didn't want to be awkward or feel unsure of herself. In short, Nan didn't want to disappoint Denise.

Denise gazed into Nan's green eyes, and Nan, didn't look away but held Denise's stare.

"Nan, do you know how beautiful you are?" Denise spoke softly.

Nan didn't respond but basked in the glow of the compliment. Denise, not to let the moment pass, lowered her head toward Nan and kissed her softly and tenderly on her lips. Even though she was caught off guard as she had been at the airport, Nan, nevertheless, continued the kiss, the kiss that felt sweet, the kind she had missed during her former relationship.

When Denise placed the tip of her tongue between Nan's lips, Nan opened them and let Denise slide her tongue between her moist lips and into her waiting mouth.

Denise embraced Nan in her arms and brought her closer, her pert breasts indenting Nan's full breasts. Nan and Denise got lost in their embrace, and their kiss went on for minutes, their mouths openly pressed together or sucking on the other's lower lip. They thrust their tongues into the other's mouth and felt all around and let their tongues twist around each other as in a serpent dance.

There came the time, however, when Nan who had never kissed this passionately nor this long thought to herself, "Will she never stop?" But Nan didn't break away so sexually turned on was she by this passionate kiss.

In fact, it was Denise who broke the kiss and removed her lips from Nan, only to reach up to kiss Nan on the tip of her nose and then on both her closed eyelids. From her eyelids Denise moved on to Nan's ear, drawing the tip of her tongue from the outside into the inside at the opening. She softly blew warm air into Nan's ear canal, and then in a low, husky whisper Denise said, "Nan, I want you so very much. I want to kiss your body all over."

Denise's words sent messages of eroticism to Nan's creative mind and ran through her body as sensual shivers of expectation of things to come. She saw images of Denise doing what she had said to her and felt her nipples become erect and hard as they pressed against her shear teddy and Denise's breasts.

As her vivid imagination ran with Denise's words, Denise brought her right hand up and cradled the left side of Nan's face. Giving a final dip of her tongue into Nan's ear, Denise kissed down her face and neck where she stopped and sucked on Nan's skin until the blood underneath came to the surface and left its mark. At the same time she took Nan's hand into hers and extended her arm outward and away from Nan's body. Denise followed with her moist lips until she kissed Nan's palm, licking it several times.

Denise licked Nan's palm, giving her more thrills as she dragged her tongue along the inside of Nan's arm, stopping to kiss the soft underside of her elbow. From her elbow Denise made her way to Nan's armpit, kissed it, and then licked all over this sensitive part of a woman, creating a noticeable pool of her saliva. Nan was deleriously excited now. No one before Denise had ever given such intimate attention to her during foreplay. Her partners, not that there were many, for the most part were interested mainly in having their pussies eaten so they could cum.

Denise was different. Oh, so different. She moved slowly and deliberately as if time were of no consequence. For Denise there was no need to rush when making love. None at all. The night was young, and Denise planned to take Nan to the highest point of sexual pleasure and satisfaction.

While still licking Nan's armpit, Denise reached up with her right hand and let her fingertips trace Nan's jaw before slowly letting them slide seductively down her neck, over her bare shoulder, and, without stopping, slide the strap of Nan's teddy off her shoulder, over her large breast, and down to her narrow waist. Now Nan's left breast was completely exposed.