To Love Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Denise, coming up from between Nan's legs, took Nan into her arms and kissed her affectionately with her cum-covered lips, and then she just held Nan in her arms and caressed her body with her hand and fingers, draping her right leg over Nan's upper left thigh.

After what seemed like a very long time of being in one another's arms as each had worked to regain their composure, Denise turned Nan's face to hers and got lost in her emerald eyes and said, "Love, that look you gave me as you were coming down from your orgasms sent chills through me. Your look seemed to tell me you had given me the "gift of your virginity," the first and only time you had given yourself to any other woman so completely and willingly or that any other woman had taken the opportunity for you to give it to them.

"For this gift I thank you, Nan," Denise said, and again Denise took Nan into her arms and kissed her lovingly and longingly.

"I love you, Nan," Denise whispered.

"And I love you, too, Denise. You opened a whole new world for me. One I had never known. You awakened my inner self and the sexual woman inside me," said Nan.

Denise smiled and said, "You also experienced many 'firsts' in making love, and I'm so happy it was I who helped you find them. I'll certainly never forget the look you gave me when you had your first orgasm(s). You mesmerized me with it."

So, that night was just the beginning of many happy days and nights for Nan and Denise being friends and lovers as they spent two glorious weeks in the little town of "Gold Beach, Oregon." Taking walks along the beach. Watching glorious sunsets. Picking up small, beautiful rocks sculptured and polished by the sea. Pieces of bone-dry driftwood bleached by the sun that came in many shapes and sizes. Naming a little rock island not far from the shore "Nanden" after themselves. Climbing mountains, the most prominent one being "Humbug Mountain." Taking the powerful jet boat ride up and down the mighty "Rogue River." Visiting larger towns and cities to the north and south of "Gold Beach."

Whatever they did, they did with joy and laughter...even when making love when they shared their total selves as they indulged in one another's flesh and fantasies.

Unfortunately, as with all things, their two happy, glorious weeks in "Gold Beach" came to an end much too quickly, and they found themselves driving back to "Eugene" and the airport on a rainless day.

They didn't laugh as much even though they held onto every precious second they still had together. However, like it or not, they would soon depart and go their separate ways, Nan to "Southern California" and Denise to the "West Coast of Florida." Almost a whole continent away from one another.

Nan and Denise sat beneath the stairs to the second floor of the airport where Denise had sat waiting for Nan to arrive so they could have as much privacy as one could in an airport.

"I'm going to miss you, Nan," Denise said.

"And I, you, Denise. It's so hard to give up what we shared these past two weeks."

"Yes, yes it is, Nan. But remember, we promised we would meet again in some other small town 'wherever' to enjoy our relationship, but nothing will ever replace 'Gold Beach.' It will always be special to us," Denise said.

"Yes, it will, Denise. Always special," Nan said as a lump caught in her throat and her eyes misted.

Nan's flight was earlier than Denise's, and so when the time came for Nan to board the plane, the two embraced one another and shared a loving, parting kiss that would have to last until they were together again.

"Oh, I'm going to miss not finding you lying beside me in bed when I awaken in the morning or the times we made passionate love," said Denise.

"Me, too, Denise."

Nan looked at her watch and saw it was time to go. Boarding was already called, but she wanted to wait to the very last second.

Denise got up, and taking Nan's hand into hers she lifted her up into her arms, and they kissed and whispered their good-byes.

Hand-in-hand the two walked to the doors where they had to part. Nan reluctantly let her hand slip from Denise's and walked through the doorways, leaving Denise standing alone.

Nan turned one last time, waved her hand, and mouthed, "I love you, Denise," and then she was gone.

Tears weld up in Denise's eyes and ran down her flushed cheeks until they dripped onto her breasts, leaving wet stains.

Nan walked across the tarmac, climbed the stairs, entered the plane, and found her window seat on the right overlooking the wings of the "Boeing 737 - 400."

Once all passengers were aboard the Captain came on the intercom and announced they had received the okay to taxi and take off. He told them the weather was good, so it would be a smooth flight, and the temperature in "Los Angeles" was eighty-one degrees and clear.

Nan heard none of this. She was aware of the powerful roar of the twin engines, the thrust that sent the plane down the runway, and the liftoff.

Other than that Nan's mind was elsewhere. From her window seat where she rested her head against the window, she saw the airport as it got smaller and smaller. The airport where she knew Denise was watching the plane lift into the air.

She held the image of Denise's pale blue eyes...lovely face...tall, svelte body.

As it was with Denise, tears filled Nan's eyes and rolled down her cheeks. She also felt a lump in her throat and wanted to cry her sorrow aloud but didn't.

In the midst of her tears, Nan relived her two weeks with Denise, and the one thought that kept coming back to her that filled her heart and soul was that Denise had helped her to love again.