To Love Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Denise raised herself up and looked down at Nan's breast. The material of her teddy sliding over her nipple had caused it to swell with blood and grow even bigger than a half inch and rounder, too. Even her areola was a deeper shade of crimson. She marveled at its perfect symetry. While Denise looked at Nan's breast, Nan lay still with her eyes closed, not knowing what Denise would do next. Inwardly, Nan thought she would just take Denise's lead.

Denise cupped Nan's breast and massaged it in her hand, feeling its weight and the round smoothness of it. With her left hand and forearm touching Nan's right side which gave her balance and with her eyes looking at Nan, she slowly lowered her head towards Nan's breast as she popped up her areola and nipple with her fingers.

Salivating, Denise brougt her mouth just above Nan's nipple and blew her warm breath on it. As she saw it pucker, Denise opened her mouth and sucked Nan's nipple into it, covering it with her saliva.

Denise felt the texture of Nan's nipple as she flicked her tongue around it, stopping occasionally to suck it.

"Oh, my," Nan moaned softly, "I forgot how wonderful it feels to have someone fondle and suck my breasts. You're making me absolutely hot with desire, Denise."

Denise said nothing. She kept on sucking, reveling in the contact between Nan's nipple and her tongue and mouth, and she was happy she was giving Nan pleasure.

As Denise continued her sucking Nan's breast, she raised her hand and slid the other strap of Nan's teddy down, freeing the other breast that she immediately felt with her hand and began to squeeze and massage. She sucked on the right breast and fondled and tweaked the left with her fingers or between her thumb and forefinger.

Denise stopped her sucking and massaging Nan's breasts and cupped them both in her hands, her fingers gently squeezing both nipples, and, making them rise between them, she created a very noticeable and tight cleavage.

"Oh, Denise, that feels so good. I haven't felt this sexually stimulated in such a long time. Yes, suck my breasts. Suck them good," Nan moaned.

With her hands on both breasts, Denise slid her hands off Nan's globes of succulent flesh and grasped the teddy and slid it down Nan's sides to her narrow waist and then over her round hips.

"Nan, lift your ass so I can remove your teddy."

Nan did as Denise asked, allowing Denise to slide the teddy down her legs and over her feet. Denise was now kneeling at Nan's feet and her eyes roamed her nude body. However, Denise didn't just want to see Nan's body. She wanted to feel it. Taste it. Enjoy the love between them.

"Nan," Denise said," looking into Nan's eyes that were now slightly open, "did you enjoy that?"

"Oh, yes. Very much, Denise. You helped me feel erotic sensations I haven't felt in many years. Too many. All due to a nasty break up. Plenty of hurt. Too much self-incrimination."

Denise smiled. She was happy to be the one to help Nan back to her wanting to experience womanly pleasures. To Tip the Velvet once more.

Still looking into Nan's eyes that now were misting from shear sexual pleasure, Denise spread Nan's legs so she could get between them. She then brought her knees between Nan's thighs until she felt the warmth of her flesh and smelled the fragrance of her musk.

With her knees on the bed and outstretched arms resting on Nan's hips, Denise lowered her head and brought it down to Nan's deep cleavage. She kissed around Nan's hardened nipples and slid her wet tongue between her breasts and slowly licked and kissed her way down Nan's body to her bellybutton.

Once past her bellybutton that looked like a dimple on her sculptured abdomen, Denise continued her way to Nan's hairy pussy, and the closer she got the headier was Nan's singular, womanly fragrance. Denise inhaled deeply, and then motivated by her reaching Nirvana, she grasped Nan's hips with her hands and brought her tongue to the top hairline of her pussy. She dragged the tip of her tongue along the upper edge of pubic hair, going from hip to hip. From here Denise licked between the hairy seams that she loved to do because to her it was very erotic. After the seams Denise buried her face into Nan's hairy pussy and kissed it all over, sometimes drawing her pubic hair into her mouth and sucking it until Nan's pussy was very wet and matted with her saliva.

From all of Denise's kissing and licking her pussy Nan's erotic desires deepened, and without hesitating Nan whispered, "Denise, lick my pussy. Open my pussy lips and lick me."

Thus encouraged, Denise slid her face down from Nan's hairy pubic hair and buried it into Nan's creamy wet pussy, her nose just above her vagina.

"Oh, yes, Denise. That's what I need. That's what I want."

Denise moved her face upward, licking as she went, until her mouth was over her clit. Denise made an "O" with her mouth and placed it directly on Nan's excited clit. She flicked her tongue back and forth quickly. Moved her head rapidly from side to side, stimulating both Nan's clit as well as her whole pussy, and then she stopped to suck Nan's clit, accumulating her saliva onto it and making it very wet and slick. Nan's body responded with waves of sensual sensations, causing her erotic level of sexual lust to rise and bring her closer to her orgasm.

In response to Denise's licking and sucking her pussy, Nan raised her hips off the mattress which sent signals to Denise that Nan was getting close to cumming, but Denise wasn't ready to help Nan cum. Not just yet. She was hoping to introduce Nan to another first.

Therefore, Denise stopped her sucking Nan's clit and eating her pussy, and said to Nan, "Love, I have to get something before going on," as she got out of bed and went quickly to the bathroom to get some towels, leaving Nan feeling naked without Denise being on her, but Denise returned quickly, bringing the towels back with her. Nan, of course, was in physical, sexual turmoil and didn't know what Denise was doing or going to do.

When Denise got back onto the bed, she said, "Nan, lift your ass. I want to put these towels under you. I have a surprise for you if all goes as I'd like it to go."

Nan lifted her ass without saying a word. Denise laid out the towels underneath Nan's ass, and then had Nan lower it. Once things were back as they were with Denise kneeling beside Nan with her hands on Nan's hips, Denise was ready to continue.

She gave Nan's pussy a kiss and a lick, and then she began sliding her body down Nan's, kissing and licking the inside of her thighs as she went and moving from one thigh to the other. She stopped momentarily to kiss near the inside of Nan's knees and then continued down Nan's calves to her feet.

Once kneeling at her feet, Denise kissed her ankles and the insteps, and then she licked her way to Nan's toes. Denise lifted Nan's right leg and held it up so she could get to it more easily. Once Nan's foot was in front of her mouth, she began sucking the toes one at a time and licking in between them. Having sucked each toe, Denise put the front of Nan's whole foot into her mouth as far as she could and began sucking on it. She did the same for Nan's left foot.

"Oh, god!" Nan cried out in a voice above a whisper. "Denise, how you make me feel. Never have I had anyone lick my feet or suck my toes and feet. You are doing things to me I never even knew were done, but I love what you're doing. It is so decadent and erotic."

"Then just lie back and enjoy my attention to your beautiful body, Nan," responded Denise smiling to herself.

Denise then worked her way back up Nan's legs to her pussy where she resumed her sucking and licking. She licked and kissed Nan's outer pussy and then as her mouth came to the slightly extended fluted wings of her small labia, she sucked on them one at a time but then drew them both into her mouth and sucked on them as she would Nan's nipples.

From the fluted flesh of Nan's small labia, Denise let her tongue slowly descend to Nan's vaginal opening where she now not only smelled Nan's fragrance but looked at her open vagina. She saw how creamy it was around the edges. This stimulated Denise, causing herself to feel how wet she was between her legs, and she thought how stained the crotch of her teddy must be.

Denise took her fingers and spread Nan's pussy open, and she noticed the contrast between the blood-engorged pussy lips to the coral color of Nan's vagina. It was Nan's vagina Denise wanted as much access to as she possibly could in order to coat her tongue thoroughly with her delicious pussy cream. She also wanted to coat her fingers with Nan's creamy lubricant, too.

With her tongue and fingers wet with Nan's pussy cream, Denise withdrew her tongue from Nan's pussy and moved down between her ass cheeks. She slid her tongue past Nan's perineum. Once there Denise put her hands on the inside of Nan's ass cheeks, rolled her ass upwards, and spread them, exposing Nan's puckered asshole that was slightly open.

"Now what is she going to do," wondered Nan.

However, at the same time this thought passed through Nan's mind Denise swiped her cream-coated tongue gently over Nan's asshole.

The touch of Denise's tongue on her asshole was another first for Nan, but she wasn't sure she liked it or not. She thought it was so personal and maybe somewhat degrading; however, she had put herself in Denise's hands and trusted her. Besides, Nan had to admit it was sexually erotic and stimulating. Even so, Nan wasn't prepared for what happened next.

Denise who had placed her fingertips near Nan's asshole stretched it open even more so that there was a hole where once it had been just puckered.

"Oh, my god. I can't believe this is happening," Nan thought

Denise, however, moved her right middle finger and drew circles around Nan's asshole. When she felt it relax, she dipped her finger inside Nan's asshole that immediately closed around it as it should.

"Relax, Nan," cooed Denise. "I'm not going to hurt you. I promise."

"Promise?" asked Nan.

"Promise. You know I'd never hurt you. Don't you?" encouraged Denise.

"Yes, I know," said Nan.

"Then relax, Love, and enjoy this."

"All right," Nan sighed slowly through her partially opened lips.

Nan took several deep breaths to calm herself and smiled inwardly. "This is like going to the dentist and not really knowing what she will do."

However, Nan did relax, and her asshole opened again for Denise. Feeling the release, Denise moved her finger around inside Nan, and as she continued to do this, Denise gently inserted it deeper and deeper until she had it up to her hand.

Nan's asshole was so tight, but it began to relax and expand for Denise to move her finger in and out to the point where she was finger-fucking Nan's juicy asshole.

"Oh, Denise, I didn't know my asshole could be so sensitive to the touch and how good it would feel. I think I could cum just by it."

"Oh, no, Nan. Even though that may be, it is still not time for your orgasm," Denise said. "There's still much more to come, but consider getting fucked in the ass as another first for you."

As Denise said this, she withdrew her finger from Nan's asshole and swiped it between the crotch of her teddy. Feeling how wet she was, Denise brought her hand up to the crotch of her teddy and felt around it, sliding her finger along the crack of her pussy.

From her crotch Denise went to Nan's pussy and felt it.

"My goodness, Nan! Are you ever wet," exclaimed Denise.

"It's all your fault you know," said Nan teasingly.

"Since that's the case, let's feel inside your vagina," said Denise.

Nan said to herself, "I've come this far. I might as well go all the way."

As Nan was admitting this to herself, she felt Denise's fingers slide up her vaginal opening that was coated with pussy cream. Nan had lubricated so much by now it was even running out of her vagina.

Denise pressed the tips of her fingers along the upper part of Nan's vaginal sheath until they touched the back wall of her womb. In passing to get there she felt Nan's cervix and came back to it to circle around it with her fingertips as if they were a merry-go-round.

All this inflamed Nan with desire, and she moaned with pure pleasure as Denise caressed her Epicenter that is located at the top where womb and cervix meet.

Nan's moans motivated Denise to move on with her exploration of her vaginal sheath. Denise slid her fingers forward toward Nan's vaginal opening but stopped when she felt the puffy, fluid-filled sac of Nan's G-Spot. With all the stimulation Nan had been receiving, the sac was very full of paraurethral fluid that surrounds the urethra, and Denise felt its spongy texture with her sensitive fingertips, and she knew the gift Nan would be able to give her before the night was over.

After feeling Nan's G-Spot for several minutes and how it was squeezing her fingers inside Nan's vagina, Denise slowly withdrew them towards the opening. Once there, Denise began a slow rhythm of in-and-outs as she began to finger fuck Nan's pussy. With time she increased the rhythm until she was sliding her two fingers inside Nan's vagina as fast as she could, gliding past the ridges just inside Nan's vagina and her spongy G-Spot to the back of her womb.

Denise was kneeling next to Nan's sweat-covered body with her head facing Nan's feet. Denise felt the heat of their intimate closeness. She looked down at her hand moving rapidly in-and-out of Nan's pussy, separating her pussy lips, and she became very excited. While she looked at her fingers fucking Nan, she also heard the squish, squish of each stroke. This erotic sound made Denise even more sexually aroused than she had been.

Nan felt and heard this, too, and was beside herself with the sound and feel of it, and with sensual delight Nan said, "Oh, Denise. It's wet down there. It's so very wet."

"Yes, Love. It's very wet down there," Denise said as she saw fluid running out of Nan's vagina onto her hand with each stroke, and the fluid accumulating in her hand and on Nan's pussy to overflowing so that it ran between Nan's legs and ass cheeks and onto the towels Denise had put underneath Nan's ass.

Denise was aflame with passion and brought her wet fingers up to her mouth and sucked on them, tasting the fluid coming out of Nan's vagina.

"Ah, this is a foretaste of things to cum," sighed Denise within herself.

Denise could not pass up the opportunity to reap some of her rewards, and so she bent forward into a half sixty-nine position between Nan's splayed legs and began licking the fluid and sucking it up into her mouth. She then buried her face into Nan's gushing pussy, her mouth covering Nan's vaginal opening and drinking the fluid as it continued to run freely out of Nan's vagina.

At the same time Denise reached back with her left hand and went between her legs. With ease she undid the snaps on her teddy's crotch, freeing her gleaming, cream-covered, pussy. When her fingers touched her shaved pussy, Denise put them to work on it. She stuck them as deeply into her pussy as possible and moved them in and out, and then she slid her fingers out and brought them up to her bare, puffy, pussy lips and on to her sex-charged clit.

Once there she rubbed her clit back and forth very quickly, pressing down as she felt her orgasm coming from deep within her. All of her sexual energy was ready to explode in a myrid of pussy-wrenching cumming.

"Oh, my god," Denise moaned with her muffled voice into Nan's pussy as she continued to eat her out.

Denise's orgasm slammed her face as far into Nan's pussy as humanly possible, and she felt the waves of wanton pleasure rip through her body.

When Denise was partially calm from her orgasm, she lifted her face off Nan's pussy, and it was covered with her love juice.

Denise then brought her fingers up to her mouth and sucked on them and licked them clean, and then she dipped them back down and into her pussy and brought them up very wet.

"Here, Love. This is how I taste," said Denise.

Nan opened her mouth and took Denise's fingers into her mouth and licked her pussy cream. When they were licked clean of Denise's pussy cream, Denise reached down and shoved her fingers into Nan's pussy and brought them up all coated with Nan's own pussy cream.

"And this is how you taste, Nan. Isn't it good?"

Nan licked and sucked on Denise's fingers and coming off them said, "Oh, my, yes. I like the way I taste. Very much."

Now Nan began to fidget and moan, and all her senses centered on one place, her clit, from the glans/nub and hood to her shaft that has long, thin bands of firm tissue which flare outward from the shaft along the pubic bone into two points that are also called the crus or cross. This vibrates rapidly during orgasm, and all of these parts of a woman's clit are engorged with blood.

"Oh, Denise. I'm so ready to cum. You have taken me onto a mountain top of sexual desire, and I need to shout my having reached the top. Please let it be soon. Don't let me just a few steps away," Nan implored Denise.

"All right, Love. It will be soon," answered Denise. "I promise."

With all her fingers now inside Nan,s pussy, Denise bent over and licked her pussy just above them, her right thumb almost touching Nan's clit. From there Denise slowly moved upwards with her tongue, separating her pussy lips. She felt the velvety smoothness of Nan's skin in contrast to the curly softness of her bush of pubic hair. She took her time, going up Nan's pussy as she had come down. Thus, like a mountaineer Denise sought her goal: to reach the top of the mountain...Nan's fully aroused clit.

It was here Denise brought fulfillment for Nan and for herself: Nan's orgasm(s). That which Nan had denied herself for eight years. Not even by self-love. Such was Nan's celibacy.

"Ohhhh, yessssss, Denise. You're almost there. Love, help me get to the top. Help me cum. It's been so long. So very long. You have awakened the tiger in me," said Nan.

Without any further hesitation, Denise sucked in Nan's clit and sucked it up into her mouth, covering it and the flesh around it.

Nan jumped and thrust her hips forward and off the mattress, pushing her clit even more into Denise's mouth while pressing down on the back of her head.

Denise flicked Nan's clit. Circled it with her tongue. Each suck brought Nan closer and closer to her goal.

Denise felt Nan's thigh's tremble on the sides of her face, and this excited her. It also excited her to suck still harder.

Unexpectedly, Nan stopped momentarily, pausing for what Denise didn't know or why. Almost as quickly as Nan stopped, she let out a sounding moan that filled the room.

"Oh, god. Oh, my, Denise. Yes! Yes! There. Right there. Eat my pussy," cried Nan.

Denise, while looking up at Nan's face, took her clit between her teeth and very gently nipped it.

Tremors of wanton energy came in quick, successive waves until Nan's clit, overloaded with sexual energy, vibrated itself in a series of orgasms, the first being small but each one building on the other until Nan screamed inside herself because the orgasms were so intense she could not voice them. They were orgasms she had never experienced in her entire life.

Her eyes at first were clenched tightly. Her gorgeous, volupuous mouth was open with her head bent backwards slightly. At the same time Nan grasped her full breasts and squeezed them throughout her erotic release.

Slowly coming down from her mountain top of sexual release, Nan opened her eyes and saw Denise looking back at her in sensual serenity. She had a different look about her. Nan's eyes were glazed over. It was a look that took away Denise's breath. A look of pure erotic surprise, not having known she could have such feelings, and she realized that she never had an orgasm in her entire life up till then. This was her first.