All Comments on 'To Love Again Ch. 01'

by Jennifer C

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
skip.69skip.69about 19 years ago
Brilliant

as usual. Everything you write, Jennifer, is good. You are good. (A writer I mean, not meaning good as in if you can't be good be careful.) Would love to act out this as a play, with you and me as the main characters. I think I would enjoy it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Loved the start

Loved the start. Keep it up!

My Erotic TailMy Erotic Tailabout 19 years ago
well well do tell ...

I love the english accent that this story was charmed with, of course being from texas that would be a fancy <grin> the story sizzled at the end, I liked the charactor build up and I loved the ROMP <grin> keep it up ....(~_*)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
HITS THE SPOT

GOOD START....SHOWS HOW FRAGILE RELATIONSHIPS ARE AND THAT SOMETIMES "CARPE DIEM" AIN'T WHERE ITS AT. KEEP IT UP.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Fuck me!

What can i say, an absolutely outstanding start to a story! I just loved this from begining to end! I can't wait to find out what happens next, will she go back to Tom or stay with Paul, I'm hooked, next chapter pls!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
You have your hand on the pulse

Of a great story Looks very good and a strong plot to boot!

keep up the good work.

S. n F.

everrandyeverrandyalmost 19 years ago
Brilliant

Brilliant story like all your stories are. I always look forward to new submissions from you. (Would you consider submitting to me? Sexually?)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous