All Comments on 'To My Surprise'

by kittytease

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Put this in the gay section where it belongs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
no gay shit

i stopped at the gay shit crappy way to begin a story this belongs in the gay area

Pirate TregarePirate Tregareover 13 years ago
no, not gay

Don't listen to those two assholes who hide behind the idiocy of anonymity.

This was a decent first attempt, but way too fast. Build the tension a little more! Use descriptive passages to paint the scene and choreograph the action.

MizTMizTover 13 years ago
Good First Story

Although it was really quick, it was pretty good for a first try. I personally prefer storys that are two pages in length at least, but hey that's just me. This story did feel kind of rushed. The only character descriptions you gave were eye color and pubic hair color. Although you said Brad was hot that's all you said. You might extend the length of your story by describing your characters more and even the surroundings. Again I want to say this is a good first start. I hope to see you author more stories. Good Luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
really good for first

I agree about a bit more development. But it was good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
.

Bleh. First off, anons have their reasons for being anon. One of them is assholes who contact you when ya give a shitty review and flame you. Then there's the stalkers who make comments on stories that send shit. Kind of like the asshole Pirate Tregare who bitches like a bitch about anon comments.

Second, the story is about gay stuff. Most people don't care for it. I don't. I don't have anything against gays, just don't care for the stories. It's in the right category but it ruins it for others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
This is stupid

Yeah I too thought it should be in the gay category.. This is trash either way you want to look at it..

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Gay story. Not particularly bad, just gay.

As is Pirate Tregare, who calls anon posters idiots. Especially since I'm sure that his real fucking name. Fucking softcock faggot. Drop dead, and let the rest of the world have an opinion. Fuckwit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
gay or not gay?

What I find so surprising is that when it's two women together, it's hot but when it's two guys, it's just "gay". Isn't that a double standard?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I liked it

I actually liked the story. Yes is was a little short, but I still liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow...harsh

If this wasn't for you, try 'To My Surprise 2'...different author.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous