All Comments on 'To Protect and Serve Ch. 12'

by Evil Alpaca

Sort by:
  • 122 Comments (Page 2)
VorstenVorstenabout 5 years ago

I hated the torture scene, and a few other things were decidedly unpleasant, but I truly love how it ends

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

You have a great imagination! Too bad you are so petty as to inject your politics into it. That only detracted from the fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Worth the read

I want to believe people aren't as dumb and self-absorbed as the characters in this are but... well, the world proves my faith in humanity is misplaced. I say it was worth the read because I made it through all parts and enjoyed it in spite of many times me grimacing at how poorly situations were handled. At least, in most cases, the writing of those situations was well done.

My only other complaint is editing. Tons of typos throughout the series. Most were brought up by an editor / proofreader, but were not resolved before posting.

ArienaArienaalmost 4 years ago

Seriously amazing. I love this story so much.

RoughRoad85RoughRoad85almost 4 years ago
Great read

Loved the journey, disappointed it's over. Hope there's more to come.

You should fire your proof reader though or add a few more. There were a number of missing or extra words and character name switches which.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This was the second time reading this and still hoping for more chapters but maybe with more story than sex. I know it's a sex site but the base story is brilliant.

AngieLightHeart0AngieLightHeart0over 3 years ago

I've been reading this the past day and a half and I didn't and don't like women being treated like a piece of meat or toys for men to fuck with whenever they felt like it. I also didn't like the hetro sex and still don't. What I did like was the bloody awesome characters. The amazing different breeds of characters. I absolutely loved the story. The journey Shamira took from human cop to vampire to Shadow Wing... wow. Even though there was some things I hated, this is incredible. Never will be forgotten and I may even read it again.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 2 years ago

Masterpiece ...... Your creations of the dark, dark breeds, your unbelievable creativity in all of your tales, your talent to touch hearts or bring laughter to surface or sending touching wisdom with sentences, this is extraordinary talent ...".... And thank you for shharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

loved it

JRD66JRD66about 2 years ago

Great story. I am not a big fan of bdsm but the story beyond the sex is very well done. Hope you revisit this world you created in the future.

Lobosolo51Lobosolo51about 2 years ago

I just finished reading this story and thoroughly enjoyed it. I could do with some editing (grammar and spelling), but the story itself was so great that I was able to just skip over the editing misses.

I do hope that you'll consider writing more and posting it here. That's all of my comments for now - I have to start reading one of the other stories that you've posted.

Thanks.

beach_bouybeach_bouyabout 2 years ago

Outstanding story, plot lines and, a wonderful climax!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Brilliant!

katzkinkatzkinover 1 year ago

Second time reading this one . . .

STILL love it!

Katzkin

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is a very well conceived story line with well developed characters. There is plenty of action, romance, & much varied sexual adventure. I also noted a clear political leftist slant which I much appreciated - especially the political humor! However, please work on editing your word choices& spelling. This was the only distraction I noted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Top story. Top writer. Top imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you for publishing that wonderfful story. I like it a lot and just see a view things slip. There are some questions open like what about the health&blood of Shamiras donors Kira and Arthur? What happend/changed to Shamira after drinking the oldest, 900 Jears old blood from Shanes creator? If Shamiras sister dating an werewolf, beeing Shamira Vampire and Dragon-Shapeshifter, why not telling their parents so they dont need to grieve for their dead doughter? Just some thaugts to an great story.. 5stars.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Thank you for sharing this story with us

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story and great writing. I'm hoping that this isn't the end of this story line. I have read much worse in the commercial market. I skip over most of the sex in the story as it isn't of much interest, but what parts I've read of it, it is well written. I would encourage you to continue writing this story and even look at taking it to the retail market. Congratulations on a great job and hope you continue producing work like this.

JohnntyJohnnty5 months ago

This is a great story would love to see you write a book 2 maybe see how everyone is few years down the road . Buy you had my hooked all the way thank you for a great read

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I've read this story twice now and think would great for a follow on story or two although I haven't found any later story's anywhere else.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous