All Comments on 'To Protect and Serve Ch. 12'

by Evil Alpaca

Sort by:
  • 122 Comments
belgeradbelgeradover 15 years ago
Not enough adjectives.

I could use a thesaurus and still would run out of ways to describe the awesomeness of this tale. I contacted you a month ago wondering if you were still writing and wondering if I would see from you again. Not only did you respond personally, but professionally as well. This was an amazing journey, I am sitting in disbelief that such could be done. All I have left to say is THANK YOU.

Belg

meridiasmeridiasover 15 years ago
*drool*

More? New story line? Soon? Please?

LnceLnceover 15 years ago
All i can think of..

Is THank You. Out of everything I've read on Lit your work has been at the top of my list of favorites. It's debatable whether this or breathless is my number one, but either way i would absolutly love to read more about shamira and how the magical community reveals it's self to the humans. Thanks again I hope you have another urge to write alot soon!

ghytifrdnrghytifrdnrover 15 years ago
Kudos

Magnificent! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Well done as always

This story was as well crafted as I've come to expect from you :) I perfectly happy to wait as long as it takes for inspirations to strike you like this, since you make the results worth the wait.

One question, did I notice hints in this story that you've been reading www.shadowunit.org?

<BR>

- Zengar

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Fabulous!

As I've come to expect, this has been a truly awesome story. Thanks for bringing us into your mind. When's the next one coming?

rgraham666rgraham666over 15 years ago
Wonderful work

I really dug this story.

A high fantasy with such wonderful human touches and some really interesting twists. Very, very hot sex too.

Well done, oh Evil One.

HonourHonourover 15 years ago
Amazing

What I like most about your characters is that they CARE. There is to little caring in this world

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
fantastic

I really loved this entire series I can only hope that there will be a sequel to it.

DaniellekittenDaniellekittenover 15 years ago
Fantastic

The ending was perfect, done perfectly. The only complaint I have is that it is done and now I can't look forward to another chapter. (oh, one little thing, it's hole in the ground, not whole in the ground) but that's nits to be picked. This entires novel was utterly fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
GREAT READ, I LOVED IT.

This was a great read. Though I'm not into the BDSM style, just skipped over those parts and it still was a great read. It has all those things one looks for but seldom finds all of them in one story. I hope that you add on to this from time to time as I would look forward to more.

Again 'Thanks' for a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
STUNNING

One of the most impressive pieces of fantasy fiction I've read.. and the sex was brilliant too!

Why you aren't a published author is beyond me. Anne Rice could learn from you.

SharaeSharaeover 15 years ago
Loved it.

I have to say i thoroughly enjoyed this story. I'm kind of sad to see it over, but like every great book it has to come to an end, and what a great way to end it. Thank you for allowing us to enjoy this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Amazing!!

Someone else agrees as well!! There should be chants of 'PUBLISH, PUBLISH, PUBLISH'

You left it wide opening for more on this story!! MORE!!!!

hookahookaover 15 years ago
Wow

There is only one book that has traveled with me from State to State for over 10 years and that is "The Gilda Stories" by Jewell Gomez. This would be the second.

cuddlesluttcuddlesluttover 15 years ago
Love it!

I absolutely loved this story! And I hope you will write another one involving some/all of the same characters, perhaps one from Samantha's view point?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Loved it, gotta have more

I loved this story you made it so I had to check and see everyday if a new part came out because it was so good. I hope make more stories based off of Shamira's character cause you really did leave it wide open for alot more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Thank you

Everytime I come to this site I check to see if you have written anything new. The stories are few, but they are always well worth the wait. This one tops the list. Hat trick - best story, best author, best character.

cerwencerwenover 15 years ago
Amazing

This is one of the best series I have ever read. Thank you for sharing your talent with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wow

Just get this published already. I want this in hardback.

ian3373ian3373over 15 years ago
What a great story...

That top grade is for the story itself. I really admired you manage to combined all the myths n legends to become one hell of a story. I'm not into the BSDM, so I skip those parts, except the all girls ones.

I've read all your stories. Especially the lesbian genre.I really hope that your admiration to colleen thomas will pay you great. That you'll become one of the great erotica writers, like her.

I can't be selfish but I kind of hope you'll write more lesbian stories.

I wish they make a movie of one of your stories...It's gonna be AWESOME!!!

naughty_megsnaughty_megsover 15 years ago
Fantastic!

That is the perfect ending to the story. Another great story to add to your already impressive list! Congrats!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Amazing

Masterpiece! This is only the second time I have used this word to descibe a story. The first was "The Debt Collector". This needs dead tree publishing. R

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Silly sex shit

When you get tired of the silly ass sex shit, just scroll through it. This is a great story and well worth a read. Main stream author here and just about all of her stories are rough diamonds. Enjoy! Oh, and Alpaca, someday, you're gonna make a publisher rich!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A very fitting ending

Thanks you for your talent, and for the enjoyment you gave me.

This was a very good tale to read, and even though I'm really not into BDSM, i found it very arousing.

Again, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Splendid

Very good story indeed. Hope you will write more in this setting

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Thanks!

Glad to see you are still writing; I enjoyed this story as I have many of your past ones. There were some technical nitpicks here and there but not enough to detract from the story. You definitely have a great talent for the fantasy-erotica-adventure-with-a-heart-of-gold niche! I'm wondering, have you ever considered writing a sci-fi themed story? Perhaps it's not a genre that interests you as much as the more magical realms, but I'm curious to know what you'd do with it. Again, thanks for an entertaining read and I hope you'll have time to bring us more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Another great story

I greatly enjoy your writing. The long stories allow for character development and you do that well. Is there anywhere where I can buy your work?

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Perfect

Just loved it, enjoyed every word, thank you for sharing.

Military MechMilitary Mechover 15 years ago
GREAT!

Please tell me you are trying to get published! If you ever do, let us know!

quietbutkinkyquietbutkinkyover 15 years ago
Wonderful as always

Can't wait for the next one and yes this deserves to be published. If Anne Rice can publish her erotic trilogy based on Sleeping Beauty (my second favourite author at the moment) so can you. Hers was published by Plume, a division of Penguin Putnam Inc. I would love to see this in print. I hope you follow up on these suggestions. And I loved the BDSM, it was a nice touch. But it is my thing and not everyone else's.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
lovely story

I read the whole series & love the end of it. It truly Lovely & fantastic one

Kinseeker22Kinseeker22over 15 years ago
Keep going plz!

I just want to know When the next chap is comeing out. b/c if there isnt one im just going to have to cry

PoutineFanPoutineFanover 15 years ago
Even better the second time around :)

Well... it seems that, somehow, I didn't leave a review on here the last time I read this. I just have to say, it was even better the second time around. If I could offer one small bit of constructive criticism, it would be simply to watch your keystrokes. I picked up a few words here and there that wouldn't show up as spelling errors, but did kinda leave me scratching my head.

I'm waiting with baited breath to see what you come up with next ^_^

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Amazing

This should be published!! This "Tale" of a heroin and her experience would sit at the top of the best seller list for ever. Don't believe me think of all the "Vampire" stories abounding with less than half the content. Amazing work!

ShyLittleKittenShyLittleKittenabout 15 years ago
OMG WOW

OMG, The best story that I have ever read! Amazing! If you ever publish it, I want to buy a copy for sure!! I hope that you are able to some how top this with a second story.

I loved the detail of the characters, the cultures and overall the amount of detail and care that was put into this story. God I hope that you write more!!

LOVED IT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Amazing

As usual, an amazing work. Having just spent the last three hours reading the entire series in one sitting, I'm not really sure what to say other than wow. I look forward to your next installment, and my only advice is to keep doing what you're doing. A heartfelt ovation to my favorite author here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Best. Ending. Ever.

This was by far the most satisfying conclusion to this series that I could possibly have wished for. Thank you so very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Another success

Reading your work, I am left hoping for more.

akchaysakchaysover 14 years ago
All i can think of....

Is THank You.

Out of everything I've read on Lit your work has been at the top of my list of favorites.

It's debatable whether this or breathless is my number one, but either way i would absolutely love to read more about shamira & the others.

Thanks again I hope you have another urge to write alot soon!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
only one complaint ...

i wish your stories were longer - i hate to say goodbye to your characters ;O)

thanks, andy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
A wonderful tale

Thank you! What a long, exciting and satisfying story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Amazing

Need more be said. One of the best stories I've read up here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wow.

I have to say this.

Your stories, specifically this one, are amazing.

Yes, the sex is great but there is SO MUCH character development! It's glorious!

You can really connect with the characters, I know more than once I got chills along my back reading reactions, imagining the scenes, little thrills of excitement and rage at the smallest things. Although some things were a little too fantasy/rushed for me, (Jonas popping out in a portal of flames and then getting destroyed in under 2 paragraphs) the rest was flawless.

If there is one thing that I thought your stories needed, it was a sense of realism. And I know thats the most absurd thing I could say- but something that's been bugging me was the faeries method of communication, sexual or blood energy.

Although cleverly executed, the idea of using sexual energy seemed just over the top. Like, a little /too/ convenient.

To be honest, I think I'm just TRYING to find something wrong with your work :P

Fantastic.

If you haven't already, pursue a career/hobby in writing (published works, I mean.) You'll go places!

IndianChocolateIndianChocolatealmost 14 years ago
Second Time Around!!!!

Just read this for the second time and just as before it's one of my favorite stories. It should definitely be published!!!!!

The1PaladinThe1Paladinalmost 14 years ago
The problem...

...with telling EA here to publish their work is that they would no longer be able to post that work on Lit. Something to think about.

Great tale. I'm a little annoyed with your proof reader on this one they missed a few things, but it didn't really detract from the story. I look forward to starting Flying Blind tomorrow. Although I may wait until after the weekend. If it's as good as this, it will pain me to have to leave it behind when I go camping...

countrygirlflacountrygirlflaover 13 years ago
GREAT

I read it all in one day,a whole day mind you,but couldnt stop reading it,thank you,,

bunny_earsbunny_earsover 13 years ago
OMG!!!

im going to die because this A-MAZING series is over!!!!

i lOOOOOOOOOOved the WHOLE thing, absolutely EVERY SINGLE PART!

holy shit that was amzing, i cant even beleive its done!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Worthy of a book

Your work is simply amazing, and in my opinion,you should have it published. I am not a big fan of sub/dom or bdsm, but the storyline and the overall development of your characters made me think of them as being real persons, and i was actually comparing my friends to your characters. It is an amazing piece of work, and thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Feedback

A few points of criticism for otherwise stellar writing:

1) For such a fine writer you occasionally shoe-horn in too much sex, such that it impedes the narrative flow or doesn't serve the story, instead making the story serve it (kinda like PWP). Frankly put: a reader shouldn't be skipping (or want to skip) a sex scene just so they can get back to reading a really good story (I did a few times).

2) One of the hallmarks of "true" BDSM is that the Sub has the power in the relationship, and that the Dom's job is to serve (which is odd when you think about titles in this power play, no?). However, I never got the impression that Shamira -nor other Subs in the story- ever really had any. Granted you did very well sticking with the hallmarks of Safe, Sane, and Consensual, really driving those points home all along the narrative, but with the power dynamic within the house/organization... I never got the sense it was truly there, i.e. Dom's or switches typically held all positions of organizational power/authority with the subs being the grunts or Lts. (with Alessandra being the only exception).

Shane is a prime of example of this, especially with how he asserted his dominance on others similar to how pack animals might. Dom or sub, the relationship should still be based between equals (not necessarily of power or status or wealth, but equals. Shane never had an equal.

It all felt very dom-gratification-centric or exploitative.

Sexual politics and Organizational politics don't mix, or rather, where does one end and the other begin? I'd argue, in that kind of enmeshed system, they don't. How do you separate the two?

3) Shane... Normally I love the characters you create; they're real (even when they're magical). However, Shane came off as your typical Chick Lit./Harlequin Romance Male lead: a boring/flat and one-dimensional character whose only remarkable in the sense that he's super wealthy, super powerful, dominant and "perfect" in nearly all ways (like a self-insertion character fantasy).

Of all the major characters he really had no arc, no growth or depth. The Shane we met in the beginning was the same Shane at the end, I'd argue; nauseatingly perfect.

There was also something about his relationship dynamic with other characters that... I never got the impression he truly cared for them beyond what they could do for him or their role in serving him or his ends. What's more, no character was ever superior to him. Even his own sire, Alessandra, one of the most powerful vamps on the planet played like a second fiddle next to him. I never bought that she was his boss, nor did the story convince me of that.

All that said, it was still a very fine series. It is always a treat to read new offerings from you.

Jedi_KhanJedi_Khanover 13 years ago
Well done.

Another well done story. Wouldn't mind seeing a sequel to this story either. If I may ask, do you have another story in the works and what is it about?

dloold87dloold87about 13 years ago
good story

first off i have to say this was a good story. very original. HOWEVER its not as good as some of your other stories. i am not a fan of BDSM, never have been, i think that you over did the whole dom/sub thing. you made the doms way to controlling, and agressive, it seemed to me that you gave all the power to the doms, in a relation ship like that the subs have the power. and i felt that all the doms except clara were only interested in hurting and humiliating their subs. other than that it has a good plot, shamira was a good main char, and i loved clara except for the whole dom thing. i would like to see both back in another story only with their relationship, more focused on eachother and less on sharing. i do have to say i was very very shocked when shamira turned out to be the sub, i really thought she would be dom. well im off to read the next series by you. all in all your my favorite erotic author. keep up the good work

ChaamChaamalmost 13 years ago
Amazing writing

I thank you so much for this story! I love your language and characters. As for the language, some of the metaphors made me laugh out loud in front of the pc, e.g. the comparison of the hummer with a whale on a skateboard.

And I absolutely loved what you did with Kira and Arthur, you actually made me cry a little while reading about them and I'm a grown man.

Again, thank you so much for sharing your work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Perfection

I am a very critical reader, but I could hardly find one thing wrong with this story! Absolutely fabulous. You made me laugh and cry and filled me with joy. Congratulations on a fantasticly written story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
AWESSOME!!!

Well done. A VERY good read

bornwildnfreebornwildnfreeover 12 years ago
Bravo!

A great read! You skillfully manged to bring together dragons, action and some very sexy BDSM scenes. I will read this story over and over. Thank you for sharing your talent with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing

Awesome, awesome, AWESOME story! I feel like it's at least twice the length of a normal novel because it took me a full day to read (either that or the double vision from staring at the screen cut my reading pace by 75%). Totally worth it!

I can't get over how much I love the characters and how I really felt for them as they were going through everything. I've also gotta say that I'm glad that you didn't draw out the torture scene TOO too much because I'm not much for that.

Intricate, layered plot with interesting characters that we can get invested in. I noticed someone said that they're not into S&M and that's fair, not everyone is, but sexual appetites aside, it was still captivatingly written. Suspensful and fun. Well done.

~Sylvie

TheDarkRaven13l12TheDarkRaven13l12over 12 years ago
Really really nicly done!

i absolutly loved the story. You did really well at not just the writing itself but the ideas and imagination you must have really came through here. I really cant think of anything i DIDNT like about the story. I find myself asking if its complete or not, not because the ending, but because frankly, i'd LOVE to read more of this. Once again, great job!

vixenfurryvixenfurryover 12 years ago
wonderful

amazing, exciting, beautiful, fantastic and every other word of compliment you can think of! i absolutely love this story! it is DEFINITELY one of my favorites.

mokkelkemokkelkeover 12 years ago

this was a joy to read and i'm really sad it's ended now. there is so much more you could keep on telling to keep us emerged in this world you created.

targetdronetargetdroneover 12 years ago
great story, ywsome really

i really enjoyed this story a lot, beautiful work. The characters are mostly feeling alive (well as alive as undead can be). I even enjoyed the dom/sub relations, even as i am normally not too much into that kind of thing (allthough from my understanding the subs should hold a bit more control)

i especially enjoyed the love between shamira and clara and how the latter even felt the need to sometimes break out of her role to just love shamira....

If i have one regret about this story its the fact that it came to an end (allthough all good things have to it seems).

Still i hope against all hope that you write a sequel at some point, picking up on the story of their love and the (certainly interesting an obstacle-rich) journey of the revealing to the public....

bigman9963bigman9963over 12 years ago
Just wanting to know...

Is this all there is?...or is this all that you are going to put on here?

Because like mokkelke said "there is so much more you could keep on telling to keep us emerged in this world you created."

bunny_earsbunny_earsover 12 years ago
Don't be silly

Of course e continued this story.

Although it's not focused on Shamira, she's in there and it's still her world.

Its called The Best Medicine.

Very good to.

Thanks e for this story, I continue to read it many times over.

B xx

idrubloodidrubloodabout 12 years ago
Sooo Awesome

I throughly enjoyed this series. You're a magnificent writer. Thank you so much for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Awesome!

Another one I couldn't put down.

seaspearseaspearabout 12 years ago
luv it

my favorite story on here for a fact, really wish u wud continue the story , i wud luv to see mor of the dragons and interaction with the humans

FallenAlfarFallenAlfaralmost 12 years ago
Awe Inspiring!!

Its stories like this that got me into reading, and I wish this didn't end on the 12th chapter. (Not counting The Best Medicine of course!)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Moar?

Please can I haz moar? I wanna know what happens after they reveal themselves!! D:

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
i have a serious question

Is there more to this story anywhere? And your proofreader didnt do the best of jobs, still a lot of mistakes.

A.J.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow!

Thank you so much for this story! However I hope this isn't the end....hopefully a new beginning.

Tracer64Tracer64over 11 years ago
Fantastic!

Wonderful! Please write some more about these characters. I've really enjoyed reading this series.

kris10ekris10eover 11 years ago
WONDERFULLY WRITTEN

I must commend you on such a well written fantasy. Every question was answered mo matter how far along we ventured to the next story, you were not right. I truly enjoyed every bit of your work was awesome. Thank you so much for. The invite!!!

kreiscoolkreiscoolover 11 years ago
Wow...

This story was not I thought it was going to be. So much more. I've read an insane amount of books in my life, and this is easily one of the best narratives I have ever read! Encore!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
read ur story all day long

super awsum story hats off to evil alpaca . everythng in this series was great . good controlled buildup and yes sex was great i cummed thrice imaging those sex scenes wonderful work should get a erotic booker prize! :D

HurbsterHurbsteralmost 11 years ago
Good story but...

As I progressed through the chapters I ended up scrolling through all the BDSM. I'm not into BDSM at all but even I can tell it was out of balance. Great story, just had to scroll through all the bondage to get to it.

gemman1gemman1over 10 years ago
Great Writing

I had to read the entire series before commenting. Very well written, very well done. You have a knack for this and even though I am not a big BDSM Fan, you did a very good job with it. I can't wait to read your other work. I just wish you were still writing on this site.

sassytoysassytoyover 10 years ago
Awesome

So good I had to reread several parts twice. Enjoyed everything especially the bondage and relationship between Clara and shamira.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Goddam Evil Alpaca

First of all I wanted to say that I hate you Evil Alpaca! You forced me to read all those chapters in 2 days! Can you imagine how usefull I could have used thay time?!!

All kiding aside, I loved your story. I was hooked since the first chapter and I couldnt put it away.

I recommend this story to anybody who likes fantasy and a good plot (and awesome written sex scenes).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great Story!!

Maybe its just me but in my mind I pictured Shamira as looking like late 1990s wwe wrestler Chyna!! Great story, I'm not into bondage dtuff, I just read for the awesome story!!!!

lottie_8853lottie_8853almost 10 years ago
Awesome

Really great story, enjoyed every minute of it.

I am hoping there will be a sequel :-)

derouenmichaelderouenmichaelalmost 10 years ago

One of the greatest stories I've ever read, and trust me I read alot of books. No book, short story, or anything written is compared to this series. Really should make a sequel to the story. Personally I'd like to find out what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

99% of the time, Porn With Plot is terrible shit.

But that's okay, since this is Plot With Porn, and is excellent. It's biggest problem is that the writer hasn't put anything up in like three years. :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Best Story I've Read on Literotica.com

Let's get the negative stuff out of the way up front.... the editing was weak and detracted from the readability of a well-developed plot with believable characters, even though we're talking magical folk for the most part.

I am not typically a fan of lesbian sex or violent sex, and there was plenty of both, but the author did a great job of focusing on relationships rather than just slam bam, thank you ma'am screwing.

I will miss this cast of characters and wish them well in their alternate universe.

Nakana007Nakana007about 9 years ago
Amazing story!

Best story i have ever read on literotica.com and a great all around piece of fantasy

Dexter_SDexter_Sover 8 years ago
Best series

It is but far the best SciFy series. Fantastic

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Easily one of the best stories on the site!

I found myself skipping thru a lot of the sex just so I could find out what would happen next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
High praise for story well told

I read many stories on Literotica, preferring the "story" based plots, far more than the pure erotica. This One is the best yet. A splendid read with great characters. Thank you to ' Evil Alpaca' and I look forward to the next story.

KayodeopokuKayodeopokuover 8 years ago
I love this also major crossover potential

this story could literally be a prequel to the sookie stackhouse books. It is just so well written I can't help but love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

I have read a lot of stories on this site and this one is in my top five number ones. This story was so well put together and flowed so nicely. Your excellent blending of the story with erotica was masterful and kept me reading and wanting more. You're an outstanding writer and I look forward to reading more of your work.

SilvesterMSilvesterMabout 8 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for this story. It has been an amazing read, and I might have stayed up longer than I should have just because I wanted to finish the chapter... and the next one! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Amazing!

I loved every minute of this story! I would read until I fell asleep, then pick it right back up the moment I opened my eyes! This would be an awesome movie and even a trilogy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
simply amazing

stries like this keep me up late and in my chair all day.really enjoyed it.

please write some more.

paps

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
awsome

thankyou for a fantastic story

Inevitable_Inevitable_about 7 years ago
Phenomenal story

Incredibly enjoyable tale from start to finish

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
One of the best!

I found it a bit hard to picture your heroine being so submissive but the overall story...just perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
plot hole

Wouldn't the lycanthropes eating the aids-ghoul creampies out of Shamalamadingdong's cooch come down with HIV or do vampires have magic irradiating sex boxes that kill the virus?

It's a 5* story, but no one is asking the hard questions...

MaonaighMaonaighalmost 6 years ago
One of the best

For starters, I didn't like the brutal BDSM or the supra-kinky stuff (but then, I never have cared for them and it's highly unlikely I ever will). After Chapter 1, I skipped all that stuff. So, we'll brush that aside and sweep it under the carpet. What are we left with? Well, we're left with one of the best fantasy novels I've read in a long time. I read it in two sittings (I was tempted to read it through in one go but at my age I need my sleep). You gave it your all and it worked---the story had everything needed to hold the reader enthralled. Get rid of the excessive stuff and this story could easily go mainstream. I rest my case.

Blackrose1754Blackrose1754over 5 years ago
More?

Are you going to be writing any more about this?i would love to read more of this story and of the characters. Maybe Shane can find a true love or something juicy. Thanks for writing this story bc I truly enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
<3

I occasionally come back to this and it's still wonderful to re-read.

SensualSigmaSensualSigmaabout 5 years ago
Lovely ending.

I figured Shamira was gonna end up on the Tribunal, but even though she's powerful she's still too young and got too much to do. It's good that it was the leader of the 'lesser' dragons.

Fun all round.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous