To Save Her Daddy's Life Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During these times the Lotus-Eaters' Land, the paradise which they had in Bali was recreated. Jim, Vicki and Bridget had a three way love affair where no jealousies ever arose, where loving tenderness was always present and where the sex seemed to reach new heights of ecstasy.

A YEAR LATER

Business went well for Pierre. He successfully exploited Jim's 15 minutes of fame and "Blizzard Airlines" grew. Jim's duties were mainly day trips but once a month he would take tourists on a safari trek. Although these took him from home, he loved the mountains and it kept him in shape.

And, being generous as he was, Pierre would often fly Bridget and her children to spend a day or so with him.

Bridget had started teaching English at a school. But Pierre saw her talent for administration and Bridget took the position he offered her. Vicki had decided she wanted to be a pilot like her father and Jim was her tutor.

After a year Pierre handed Jim the biggest check he had ever seen.

"Your share of the profits, Jim."

So they purchased the farmhouse. Pierre still had to guarantee their loan for the balance. But he was happy to help out and happy to help Jim stay.

ANOTHER YEAR LATER

When Vicki woke she looked at Bridget and Jim beside her and braced herself for what she had to say. She kissed her father and step-mother.

"Daddy and darling Bridget, I have something difficult to say."

"Mmmmm." A gentle stroke of her bum and a kiss on the cheek from her father.

.

"I've met a boy I really like."

"Vicki, I'm so pleased. What's so difficult about that?" said Jim.

"You're not jealous?"

"Don't be silly. Of course you should have a boyfriend your own age."

"But I'm all mixed up. I'm really fond of him, but I don't want to lose what I have with the two of you."

Bridget kissed Vicki on the lips.

"Vicki, darling, what we have is wonderful, but we've always known it can't last forever."

"Tell us all about him. Where's he from?"

"He's from Brazil, but he's really from everywhere. You'll see what I mean when you meet him. He's a top law student but he's paid his way by being a professional boxer."

"A boxer!!"

"He came to England with absolutely no money, could hardly speak English. It was the only thing he could do while he learned English and studied. But it does mean he has the most marvelous body."

"He's not punch drunk?"

"I told you, he's a top law student."

"What's his name?"

"Angel," Vicki giggled.

"Angel? What the hell sort of a name is Angel for a man?"

"Well, that's what was given to him when he started boxing and I think it suits him."

"He sounds nice. When are we going to meet him?"

"I've invited him over for next weekend if that's OK?"

"Sure it is. Do you need one bedroom or two?"

"He's not very, ah . . . experienced and a bit . . well . . reserved. I think he might expect two bedrooms."

When Bridget and Jim met Angel they saw what Vicki meant when she said he was from everywhere. He was a walking United Nations. Certainly some oriental blood with those high cheekbones, certainly some black blood with the curly black hair and brown skin, perhaps some Middle Eastern with that elegant nose.

The combination was exotic. He was slightly over six feet tall, slim and walked with the lithe grace of an athlete.

Despite being the stranger in a group of six, Angel was relaxed and greeted them with a broad smile. He spoke with a mild accent which Jim couldn't place.

"Hi there Hero," he said to Jim.

"Hi there Punchy," said Jim.

Angel shook hands with Bridget.

"Vicki," he said sternly. "You didn't tell me your step mother was so beautiful."

"Angel, that's not true. I did tell you Bridget was beautiful."

"But not this beautiful." At last he let go Bridget's hand. Bridget couldn't help but laugh.

Jim and Bridget both noticed the look in Vicki's face as she watched Angel talk. There was a glow of excitement, her eyes seemed to glisten and from time time time she would gently stroke his hand in reassurance of her presence.

The tenderness of Angel's gaze at Vicki was in marked contrast to his profession as a boxer. He seemed to listen to every word she said in fascination.

Before lunch they went for a walk in the woods. Angel and Vicki held hands and both Jim and Bridget felt conflicting emotions of pleasure for Vicki and an underlying sadness. After lunch Jim took them all for a flight and they flew over the magnificent French alps, swooping through valleys, soaring over the peaks.

Angel was in awe. "Jim, I can see why you love doing this."

They landed on a glacier.

"Is this like the one where you saved Vicki's life, Hero?" asked Angel.

"A bit like it I guess. But Angel, can you please forget all this Blizzard Hero crap. It was all just routine."

By the time dinner was over, both Bridget and Jim really liked Angel. His enthusiasm, his brain, his modesty, his humor and his obvious adoration of Vicki.

Jim and Bridget left Vicki and Angel sitting together on the couch. The next morning Bridget noticed that both beds had been slept in.

Already Angel was falling under the spell of the farmhouse.

He had never seen such a devoted couple as Jim and Bridget. Despite Jim's laconic indifference, they often touched and when they did so usually looked into each other's eyes with an unspoken adoration.

Whenever she was within distance Bridget would hold Jim's hand or touch his arm.

He did notice that Jim and Vicki were very close as father and daughter. He was a little surprised at the frequency of their innocent touches, but when he reflected later, that's all they were: innocent touches.

He saw Bridget and Vicki were the very best of friends. They spent a lot of time talking and laughing together and sometimes they hugged each other as they laughed. Angel was fascinated by Bridget; not in a sexual way. True, she was extremely beautiful, but there was a grace and charm he found delightful. And she had been so welcoming and helping him to feel at ease.

Vicki was even more affectionate here than in England and was obviously so happy to be with her family.

Angel found the atmosphere captivating. The farmhouse seemed to overflow with affection and love and good conversation and laughter.

He had to catch an early flight back the next morning. He and Vicki had a long embrace and he shook Jim's hand.

"It's been great meeting you Angel. Come back soon."

Bridget gave him a hug. "Watch out for those brains Angel."

"Well, what did you think?" asked Vicki in the car going back?

"Vicki, what we think doesn't really matter, but for what it's worth, he seems a great guy," said Jim.

"I think so too," said Bridget. "So nice, so good looking. He's a real hunk"

"I'm glad. I think I'm falling in love with him."

"We're both so happy for you," said Bridget hugging her. "But, darling Vicki, does he shape up . . . you know . . . in the sack?" Bridget remembered the two separate bedrooms.

"Well," said Vicki, "He's very inexperienced. So busy with his boxing and his studies, And I think his background is more sort of . . conventional than ours. In fact we haven't done it yet.

"But what we have done is very nice. He's very masculine but very tender. But I've had to wait until my pubic hair grows a bit. I don't think I could explain my Brazilian."

"So that's the reason," said Jim who had noticed the resurgence of Vicki's pubic hair.

"I've been out with boys who reckoned they are experienced. And they were hopeless. Perhaps I'll make Angel my special project."

ANGEL'S EDUCATION

So it turned out. Vicki was always careful to make sure that Angel didn't think she was making all the pace and she let him think that he was taking the initiative. Vicki led him to a world beyond his dreams.

Angel had not been able to be believe his luck that Vicki would want to go out with him. He had seen her around the campus for a long time but had always thought she would be beyond his reach. Her warmth, her vivacity, her beauty and the fact that she was often in the company of the college studs made him feel that he was destined to only admire from afar.

He couldn't have known that none of the studs made much progress as Vicki always found they compared badly to her father.

Angel was not very experienced with girls and his sexual activity, such as it had been, was limited to frantic fucking. He had no experience of sex as a loving experience and the idea that a woman's pleasure is a man's responsibility hadn't even occurred to him.

Vicki came and sat beside him in the student cafe as that appeared to be the only spare seat. Angel was nervous and uneasy but soon relaxed with Vicki's friendliness and she agreed to his invitation to a movie.

He placed her on some sort of feminine pedestal: as beautiful and sexy as any woman could be. But so much to be admired that he dare not touch her.

But one evening when their kisses stirred his hormones his hand slipped up her blouse. The firmness and softness of her breast, the smooth skin and her stiff nipple intoxicated him with pleasure.

When he opened her blouse and saw Vicki's nubile perfection and her large brown aureoles, when Vicki guided his head down so that he could suck and nibble it was almost a religious experience.

As Vicki mewed in delight and clasped him to her breast his masculine urges took over from his reverence and he lost himself in the pleasure of Vicki's embrace.

When he first saw her completely naked Angel thought Vicki should have the name Angel.

A week later they made love. "Slowly darling Angel," whispered Vicki.

As Angel's tumescence slipped into her vagina he felt her soft warm moistness, felt her tighten her vagina around him, felt her pubic bone push into his and felt her arms and legs embrace him.

He lost himself to his primitive urges, forgot Vicki's request, thrust powerfully and obeyed the demands of his cock.

His orgasm rose from the depths of his stomach, surged through his cock and as he thrust hard, and burst through his knob into Vicki's womb.

Vicki stroked his head. "Angel you are such a beautiful man."

He knew he would never leave her.

Vicki hadn't orgasmed that time and didn't the next two. She was happy that Angel was fulfilled and knew he had the sensitivity to go with his virility.

One evening she spent an hour sucking and swallowing his cock. Angel had never contemplated the ecstasy that her soft lips and mouth and throat could bring, the almost unbearable excitement as she explored his knob, his slit, his shaft, his balls, his perineum.

He was so overwhelmed when Vicki swallowed his rush of come that tears of adoration came to his eyes.

Afterwards as he held her, he asked, "Is there anything I can do for you?"

Vicki explained how all of her body was an erogenous zone.

"All of it?" questioned Angel.

So Vicki ran her fingers through his hair to his scalp and stroked the soles of his feet.

"I understand."

She explained that he had fingers, the palms of his hands, his lips, his breath, his tongue and his teeth as well as his cock to use with her.

She explained her hot spots: her G spot which they discovered together and her clitoris.

She explained how sometimes it was lovely when he fucked her deep and hard, but other times she liked her G spot caressed.

Vicki didn't have to explain too much. Angel worshiped her and worshiped her body. He loved the sight of her genitals and the smell and the taste. He loved gentle experiments to find different ways to excite her and he loved slowing down to heighten her pleasure.

But most of all he loved to feel her excitement mount as he pleasured her. He realized almost subconsciously that loving sex was as much about giving, as much about Vicki's satisfaction as it was about his own orgasm.

One night when their fucking was energetic Angel's cock slipped out of Vicki's vagina. She reached down to reinsert it. At first Angel didn't feel the difference, then he noticed the smoothness of Vicki's rectum, the tightness and her difference position.

"Vicki darling, I think my cock slipped into the wrong place."

Vicki caused him to suck his breath in pleasure as she squeezed his erection with her sphincter.

"It seems like a pretty good place to me."

Angel had read about anal sex, dreamed about anal sex and fantasized about anal sex. To be inside his dearest Vicki's bowel aroused him to a fever pitch. His inhibitions vanished, his hips thrust, his belly slapped into Vicki's buttocks and as Vicki groaned in ecstasy he ejaculated deep inside her.

They lay panting afterwards.

"I hope I wasn't too rough, I got carried away."

"You were perfect. And if you are even rougher sometimes, darling, I won't mind."

Each time Angel visited the farmhouse he enjoyed the atmosphere more. Each time he felt even more welcome. He got on well with Adam and Jane. Adam was fascinated by Angel being a boxer and, to Bridget's horror, demanded that Angel showed him some moves.

On the third visit Vicki said there was no need for Angel to sleep in his own guest room.

"What will Jim think?" asked Angel.

"My Daddy will be happy that you make me so happy," whispered Vicki, gently squeezing his balls.

Angel noticed that Bridget and Jim often went to bed early and always stayed behind the closed doors of their bedroom late each morning.

"They bonk a lot, don't they?"

"Probably just reading. I would have thought Daddy was long passed it by now." Vicki smiled to herself.

"I don't know. Bridget's so beautiful she could make a statue have an erection."

"Angel," cried Vicki in mock horror. "You should only have eyes for me." She squeezed his balls a lot harder than the previous time.

FIGHT NIGHT

Jim and Bridget came over to watch Angel's fight. It was the first time Vicki had watched. Both she and Bridget were absolutely horrified.

Angel won a tough fight after six rounds, but both women's only memories were of the savage blows he had taken on his way to victory. The first time he took a punch tears came to Vicki's eyes, by the end of the first round the tears were flowing.

After the fight they went to Angel's dressing room. His manager was excitedly saying how he had lined up Angel for a big money fight. "The people in the know like you Angel."

Vicki and Bridget listened in silence as the manager talked and after he left sat on either side of Angel.

"How are you darling?"

"Fucking sore," he groaned. "But not as sore as the other guy I guess."

But his lame attempt at a joke brought no smiles.

"I could hear his punches landing on you. I couldn't stand it," sobbed Vicki.

"Angel, I think you are very brave, I don't understand much about boxing but you seem very good," said Bridget. "But I won't watch again. I couldn't bear it." There was anguish etched into her face.

Jim didn't say much. He had seen that Angel was a magnificent athlete, had the natural talent and skills. But he also saw that he had none of the innate toughness, that animal fury that would take him past more hardened opponents.

He knew that Angel would soon take a terrible beating from someone with half his talent but twice his fighting savagery.

Angel didn't really take in these comments. He was on a high from his victory. But the next morning when he woke in pain from his bruised ribs and swollen jaw, he remembered Bridget's concern and anguish.

Vicki woke beside him.

"Angel, your eye has gone black and has swollen closed!"

He said nothing but saw it was true when he went to the mirror. He thought about the anguish and shock on both Vicki's and Bridget's face

After breakfast Vicki said something she had thought carefully about.

"Angel darling, if you want to box, it's not up to me to stop you. But I will be like Bridget and never watch again. I can't bear to see you getting hurt."

Two days later Angel told his manager he was retiring.

"I don't believe it Angel. You've got a great future."

"Maybe, but I'm not championship class. But the main reason is now I have two lovely friends who don't want to see me get hurt. I've never had anyone who cared before."

He didn't tell Vicki what he had done, but two weeks later she asked him when he was fighting again.

"I've retired."

Vicki said nothing, but that was probably the time she fell completely and unreservedly in love with him.

ANGEL'S WEEKEND AT THE FARMHOUSE

The next weekend Vicki had a university assignment to complete and Angel flew France alone.

When Angel told Bridget about his retirement, he was surprised and a little overwhelmed when she hugged him tightly and he heard her sobs of relief.

Jim said, "Smart move."

"You knew it didn't you?"

"Knew what?"

"I'm just not as tough as the champions."

"There's no shame in that. Be glad you're a whole lot smarter."

Angel looked at Jim and didn't know quite what to say. Jim's sympathetic understanding made him feel quite emotional.

Angel and Bridget took Adam and Jane to Pierre's for their sleepover with Pierre's family. On the way home they stopped at a cafe.

"You and Vicki are really happy aren't you?"

"She's the most wonderful girl. I can't believe how lucky I am."

"She thinks she's very lucky finding you. You must know she adores you."

Angel nodded.

"I felt a bit guilty leaving her and coming here. But she told me she had so much work and that I should stop interrupting her. She told me to piss off."

Bridget laughed, "That's our Vicki."

Angel joined her laughter and as he thought of Vicki he became quite emotional.

"Bridget, I'll love her for the rest of my life." Without thinking he took her hand.

After a moment or two Bridget released her hand from Angel's but gave his a little pat as she did so.

They sipped their coffee in silence.

Angel looked into Bridget's beautiful face, her lovely smile which always looked as though she was going to start laughing.

"Thanks for inviting me to stay even though Vicki couldn't come."

"You're always welcome. Jim and I are very fond of you."

"Bridget, when I come over here, I always feel as though there is something magic about the farmhouse."

"I feel like that everyday. Sometimes I have to pinch myself to see that its not a dream, I'm so happy."

"I can see that. You and Jim have such a fabulous relationship."

"Jim has transformed my life."

Bridget explained how unhappy her childhood had been, how her parents had died in an accident and her first marriage to an alcoholic.

She also told about herself and Vicki, with some large omissions.

"She's like the sister I never had and my best friend rolled into one. I never felt I could love another woman the way I love Vicki."

"Vicki feels the same about you."

"And Jim and Vicki seem to have a special father-daughter relationship."

"They do. It's lovely." But Bridget felt she really shouldn't continue with topic.

"We had better get going. Jim's taking you into the mountains."

Angel stood up and offered his hand to Bridget. She took it and stood up, then gave his hand a squeeze. "You're a lovely man Angel, Vicki's very lucky." She gave him a brief hug and her lips brushed his cheek.

They didn't say much on the drive back. Angel was still tingling from the squeeze and the kiss.

Jim was waiting and Angel quickly changed into his tramping gear.

Bridget gave Jim a long hip thrusting hug and a deep kiss. She turned to Angel.

"Now you look after my darling Jim, Angel. He keeps on thinking he's younger than he is. Please don't push him too hard."

Angel was becoming used to her brief hugs and kisses on the cheek. He wasn't used to her lips brushing his as happened this time. For a moment he was carried away, but then he panicked. What would Jim think?

But Jim, who had obviously seen, was picking up his pack and turned to go to the car.