To Save Her Daddy's Life Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GWBosh
GWBosh
408 Followers

The "gentle" hike as Jim called it was a mixture for Angel. He enjoyed the beautiful scenery, he enjoyed the conversations they had when they were resting and he enjoyed the night they had in the cabin, sharing it with a dozen other hikers.

What he didn't enjoy was the grueling pace that Jim set.

Within half an hour of leaving he wondered what the hell Bridget meant by "looking after Jim". Angel prided himself on his fitness, but here was this Old Timer, 17 years older, setting a pace which had him sweating after ten minutes and panting after half an hour.

When they had arrived at the cabin Jim apologized. "Sorry if that was tough, but we had to be here by dusk."

"Clears the lungs a bit though, doesn't it," said Jim.

The next day was easier and after a lunch on the peak of a 3,000 meter mountain with its brilliant views they headed down.

They arrived back at the farmhouse at dusk. Bridget was out.

"The spa pool, that's what we need," said Jim.

Angel couldn't agree more. His legs ached and were now starting to stiffen up.

Jim turned to look at him.

"Now Angel, I need to know something. You don't shoot with both barrels do you?"

"What?"

"Not AC-DC?"

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"I know you are bonking my daughter. That's fine. But I need to know that I'll be safe in here with you. You won't try to plant your cock in my ass, will you?"

Angel collapsed in laughter.

"No Jim I won't. And you keep yours away from me if you want to keep making Bridget happy."

So the two men stripped. Angel felt a little awkward, but then realized it was no different from the shower room at the gym.

Jim had brought out a supply of beer in a chilly bin.

"You did OK up there."

"What do you mean? You're a lot older and left me miles behind."

"The only way to get fit for the mountains is to climb them. My fitness wouldn't do me much good in the boxing ring with you, I guess. Not that I'm going to try."

Jim chatted away about his earlier life. How he had once been a city tycoon but had got bored, divorced his wife five years later than he should have, sold up and bought a small air tourist business.

"Worst thing I ever did financially in my life. Best thing I ever did to make myself a human being. You wouldn't have liked the stuck up prick I was when I thought I was a financial genius," he said looking straight at Angel.

Angel found himself warming to and admiring Jim more and more He had never met anyone who was so relaxed and contented with life. Who seemed to get so much out of everyday. It wasn't as though he was rich or had status from his job. Jim had sorted out what was really important for him and his family and wasn't in the slightest bit concerned about prestige or material posssessions.

"Jim, did you bring out any wine?" It was Bridget's voice.

Angel panicked. He looked to escape but realized he couldn't get out and still retain his modesty.

Bridget came all the way over. Angel knew she must be able to see his penis, although the water was distorting her view a little.

Bridget smiled innocently.

"Hello Angel. Thank you for looking after Jim. I suppose you had to carry him most of the way."

"I sure did, he's well and truly passed it."

Jim roared with laughter.

"I'll get some food and join you if that's alright."

Angel looked at Jim.

"Are there any swimming trunks handy?"

"There are some in the changing shed if you feel you have to. But Bridget's seen what you've got. It didn't make her faint or froth at the mouth."

They laughed.

"But it's your choice."

Perhaps it was the beer he had drunk, perhaps he felt that he might as well go with the flow, perhaps he felt someone else was writing the plot and it was his role just to play along.

Bridget appeared with a platter of sandwiches, some wine and some wine glasses. She was wearing a blue bathrobe.

"Angel, would you mind if I dress the same way you?"

He was starting to get some control of himself.

"No Bridget, I don't think I'll mind too much."

She giggled and undid her bathrobe.

From the first time he had seen her Angel had felt Bridget was one of the great beauties he had met. As beautiful as Vicki in a different, more mature, blond way. But he was unprepared for what was revealed to him. She was 33 with two children Angel was anticipating some effects of gravity.

But her pink tipped breasts were rounded firm and jutting, her stomach was flat with more than a hint of abs and no trace of flab. Her bum was rounded and tight and those lovely long legs were perfect all the way.

With a jolt he realized she had a Brazilian. Bridget was the first live woman he had seen so exposed. The floodlights cast some shadows, but he had a fleeting glimpse of a plump pussy as Bridget stepped into the pool. Bridget must have seen his gaze but was oblivious to it

"Jim, tell me, did Angel shape up OK."

"For a novice, not so bad."

"And Angel, did you enjoy it? That mountain is one of my favorite hikes."

"It was great." Angel went into an enthusiastic description.

All the time Bridget looked at him with that lovely smile.

Angel tried to keep looking at her face, not those pink-tipped breasts which seemed to be pointing straight at him, not the treasure between her legs which she made no effort to conceal.

"Poor Angel, you're not eating anything."

Angel hadn't dared stand to get some food as that would have completely exposed his penis.

Bridget stood up and brought the platter of sandwiches over. He was acutely aware of those pink nipples. As he looked at the platter, there was Bridget's naked pussy right behind. Her labial lips seemed to be smiling at him.

He took two sandwiches and Bridget retreated. But the damage was done. Despite a supreme effort of willpower, his erection shot up to its full glory. He saw Bridget's glance.

"Dear Angel I'm very flattered by that reaction. But we do have some rules here. One is no erections on display."

She passed him a white flannel which Angel gratefully placed over his rigid cock. It looked like a miniature tent.

"And if you're still having a problem in a few minutes, Jim will help out by giving it a whack with a wine bottle." Bridget giggled at her own humor.

Jim asked Angel about his plans for after graduation. Bridget listened full of interest and the evening progressed as if they were all more properly dressed. Angel was still very aware of Bridget's fantastic body, but he managed to look at her as a work of art, rather than a sexy woman.

After the sandwiches were finished and the wine was drunk Angel noticed a change. Jim had moved closer to Bridget and their legs were touching under water.

"I've got to go and pack for tomorrow morning." Angel climbed up the steps not even thinking about his penis.

Bridget smiled her dazzling smile and stretched up her arms to him.

"Thank you for understanding."

Angel bent over to kiss her cheek, but somehow Bridget's face moved and their lips brushed. Jim shook his hand.

BACK IN ENGLAND

The next evening Angel felt uncomfortable as he sat beside Vicki.

Had he been disloyal to her? Those kisses and touches with Bridget and above all, being naked with her in the pool? But then Jim had been there and he hadn't minded.

Had he been disloyal to Vicki by thinking how beautiful Bridget was and, he had to admit, how sexy she was?

He looked at Vicki. She was just as beautiful. There were many similarities: tall and slim, long wavy hair. But differences as well.

But no, his desire for and love of Vicki hadn't diminished. If anything, both had increased.

After they had made love, Angel lay with his head between Vicki's breasts, his fingers stroking her pubic hair. Vicki held his shoulders with one hand and stroked the side of his face with the other.

"Vicki darling, something strange happened. Please don't be angry with me."

Vicki smacked his bum. "Of course I'll be angry. What strange something?"

"I was with Jim and Bridget in the spa pool and none of us had any clothes on."

"That's nice."

"Nice?" questioned Angel

"Bridget is absolutely beautiful isn't she?"

"You don't mind?"

"Angel, you are so silly. Daddy, Bridget and I never wear anything in the pool when the children are away."

Angel took some time to digest this.

"Did Bridget have to put a flannel on Daddy because he got an erection?"

"No, but she had to put one on me."

Vicki burst into laughter.

"You weren't perving at my step-mummy were you Angel?" Another smack on his bottom.

"It was very hard not to."

"I guess."

There was a pause in the conversation.

"So you don't mind?"

"Angel, that's life at the farmhouse. You needn't do it ever again if you don't want to."

Another pause

"Did you know that Bridget has a Brazilian?"

"Of course. What did you think?"

"Have you ever considered having one?"

"Would you like me to?'

"You could always grow your hair again if you didn't like it."

For the previous three years Vicki had had a Brazilian and she, Bridget and Jim had loved it. She had only grown it out so that she wouldn't have to explain it to Angel.

She sighed.

"OK, darling if you insist. I'll get a Brazilian for my Brazilian hunk," she giggled.

When Angel saw her the next night he was captivated. Vicki reclined against some cushions, her legs apart and her knees drawn back and Angel spent hours with his face in between her slim thighs..

He loved the feel and appearance of her labia, how he could see her clitoris, pearly and glistening and peeping out from under its protective hood.

He parted her labia with his fingers and saw the pink moistness of his darling's vagina. He licked and sucked and nibbled everywhere from her anus to her navel and down the insides of her thighs.

In the end it was Vicki who tapped him on the head. "Oh my darling Angel. If I come again I'll die."

THE NEXT WEEKEND

Adam and Jane were home. All six of them had an evening in the spa but swimming costumes were worn and there was none of the sexual innuendo of Angel's previous visit.

Vicki and Angel took the children on a treat as next week they were going to stay with their father for a month. They went to an amusement park and Angel wasn't surprised to see Vicki as childishly excited and enthusiastic as Jane and Adam.

THE SUMMER VACATION

The night before their flight Angel was in bed first. He was surprised to hear Vicki crying as she finished in the bathroom. She came in with tears streaming down her cheeks and stood looking at him. Despite her full breasts with their brown aureoles there was a vulnerability as she stood, her naked pussy seeming to make her look child-like.

"Oh Angel darling I'm scared."

"Scared? Scared of what?"

"Perhaps you won't like two months over at the farmhouse."

"Vicki, sweetheart, you know I love it there. Surely Jim and Bridget want me to come."

"Of course they do, they love you very much."

Vicki sat on the bed beside Angel, still crying.

"Angel, if you want to go at any time, just say so. I'll come with you without any questions. You know I'll love you forever."

Vicki was inconsolable and snuggled into Angel's arms. He couldn't get her to say any more about what was worrying her, so he stroked her hair and told her he would always love her and eventually she cried herself to sleep.

The next morning Vicki was her bright and enthusiastic self. She demanded a "quickie", not concerned about her own orgasm, only Angel's.

It was raining and the wind was blowing when they arrived and they spent the first day inside. Bridget's greeting of Angel had been a tender hug and another of those brushes of her lips across his.

Angel was surprised at the intensity of Vicki's greeting of her father. She threw herself at him in a bear-hug and showered kisses on his face.

"I love you so much Daddy."

They stayed indoors. Bridget and Angel worked together improving his French. Vicki was curled up in a big arm chair reading. Angel looked at her lovely face and his heart went out to her.

"What had caused those tears last night," he wondered.

Jim played chess on the Internet and the tranquility was occasionally interrupted by his loud shouts of "Fuck" as he lost another piece.

Angel became more conscious of Bridget beside him. Her long cascades of blond hair normally hid her face as she studied his translations. But she turned to look at him from time to time to discuss some point of grammar. He had to fight the urge to kiss those full red lips.

Vicki and Jim prepared the meal. Side by side they worked at the bench, chatting away and laughing from time to time. Angel thought how happy they were together.

One time Jim had obviously cracked a joke. Vicki giggled and hugged Jim and kissed his cheek.

"Daddy, you are so silly."

Jim patted her behind and pecked Vicki's lips in return.

Well if Jim was happy with Bridget kissing him when he and she were naked Angel supposed he couldn't object if Jim kissed Angel's girlfriend. . . His daughter!! This realization made Angel ponder, but he rationalized by thinking, "Well they are fond of each other."

ANGEL HEARS THE FULL STORY

Author's note. This is quite a long section where sex is talked about but doesn't happen. Readers who prefer only the hot stuff might want to skip down to 'LATER THAT NIGHT.'

The meal was one of those farmhouse occasions Angel enjoyed so much. Top class food, free flowing top class wines and free flowing conversation. Vicki sat beside Angel with her hand on his thigh much of the time. Bridget was opposite, often giving him that half laughing smile.

After dinner Bridget put on some music. She danced with Jim, Vicki with Angel. Sometimes the music was fast and their bodies writhed, their hips gyrated and sometimes rubbed. Other times the music slowed and Vicki put her arms around Angel's neck, her hips against his, her breasts against his chest.

Jim insisted on dancing with Vicki and Bridget with Angel. Bridget was a super dancer and Angel watched appreciatively as her blond locks swung, her hips seemed to move like a snake and her breasts bounced in her tight top.

When the music slowed Bridget held him as Vicki had. He could feel all the front of her body against him, he could smell her perfume as her head nuzzled into his shoulder and her hair tickled his nose.

"What the hell was happening? Why was Vicki crying last night?" he wondered.

Well, something was happening to his penis and he felt it rise against Bridget's body. She looked into his face and pecked his lips.

"I think I had better dance with Vicki or we'll have to get that flannel."

"Come on Angel,"said Jim. "I'm certainly not dancing with you. Let's clear the dishes."

The farmhouse had an open plan kitchen living dining area, so on one side Bridget and Vicki danced and on the other side Angel and Jim did the washing up.

Angel paused to watch the two women dancing in front of each other. What an extraordinarily beautiful sight: two wonderful bodies writhing rhythmically, blond and brown locks flowing. Then he turned his attention to the dishes.

A few minutes later he heard the music slow and glanced around.

There were Bridget and Vicki holding each other tightly and swaying to the music. Their hips and breasts were thrust into each other's. Vicki's arms were around Bridget's tightly clad bum; Bridget's around Vicki's shoulders. Each was nuzzling into the side of the other's neck.

He watched as Vicki seemed to whisper something in Bridget's ear. Bridget drew her head back and the two women gazed into the other's eyes. It immediately struck Angel that the expression on Vicki's face was that same look of adoration she often had when looking at him.

He also saw that Bridget was looking at Vicki in the same loving way she looked at Jim.

"When I first saw them together I thought there was no more beautiful sight in the world. I still think that," whispered Jim.

Angel's first impression was exactly the same. But he knew that what he was seeing was no girly show of affection; it was passion.

"Here, dry these pots," said Jim and Angel turned his attention back to the kitchen sink. When they finished he felt he was allowed to turn again. Vicki had taken one hand from Bridget's bum and it was on Bridget's blouse.

Their lips were locked in an open mouthed kiss as their bodies slowly swayed to the music.

"As gentlemen we should give the ladies their privacy, don't you agree?"

Jim's hand applied a little pressure to Angel's back and they went outside to the veranda and found some chairs protected from the wind and rain.

Jim stared into the darkness for some time before speaking.

"When I first saw them like that, my first reaction was to be blown away by the beauty of them together. Then I thought, 'Hey this can't be right, my fiance and daughter both lesbians'. But I saw the love they have for each other, the joy they bring to each other and thought I was being selfish.

"The two women I love being in love with each other. Neither had done it with another girl before. There was some sort of chemistry between them from the moment they first met."

"But don't you feel that Bridget's being unfaithful to you?"

"Absolutely not. I'm her hetero lover, Vicki's her female lover. There's no conflict. When it comes to sex, I'm always first if I want to be. They don't use a dildo or anything like that."

"Angel, have you ever felt you have been neglected by Vicki when you've been staying here?"

Angel shook his head. If anything Vicki had been even sexier, even more appreciative and even more giving when they had been at the farmhouse.

"They've been doing it while I've been here?"

Jim could see the anger building up. "I can see you're upset. But if you just say the word, Vicki will accept without question. She will leave Bridget, me and Adam and Jane to be with you."

Again Angel nodded. Now he understood the tears of the night before.

"It would have been far simpler for Vicki to leave us to be with you.

"But she does love Bridget so much. And we know you are very, very fond of Bridget. So, my friend, we are dumping on you. It's your decision You have the same decision to make that I had to make three years ago."

"I think Bridget and Vicki want to talk to you in about half an hour. I'll leave you to think until then." Jim walked away and went to his bedroom.

Angel thought.

Vicki a lesbian! And doing it with Bridget while he was here!

Angel had no strong thoughts on lesbians. He guessed that if that's what they wanted it was their choice.

God, they had looked so beautiful when they were dancing together. And he had known that Vicki and Bridget loved each other. But not quite in this way, he mused.

What were the downsides?

Well it certainly was strange. But everything was a bit different at the farmhouse. He recalled how Vicki had transformed him from a bumbling oaf into a skilled and passionate lover. He realized that the farmhouse set its own rules and he had liked every one of them so far.

He couldn't complain about Vicki's lack of attention to him. If anything there were times when he felt like pleading for mercy.

So what was the problem? Jim had obviously accepted it, more than that he was enthusiastic. Angel had liked seeing Vicki look so happy. And Bridget for that matter. They looked so beautiful together that it was a privilege to have seen them.

Angel knocked on the door.

"Come in darling."

They were wearing bath robes and sitting on the Persian carpet with an arm around the other. Angel sat on the carpet opposite. Vicki had a flush of color in her cheeks that she often had after she orgasmed.

"Did Jim explain?"

Angel nodded.

"Are you angry? Do you want to leave with, or without me?" Vicki asked nervously.

GWBosh
GWBosh
408 Followers