To Serve & Protect: Internal Affairs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
patricia51
patricia51
1,912 Followers

Pushing frantically Pat managed to get her jeans to her feet and kick them off as Linda's skirt finally fell free. With one mad burst Pat pushed Linda back on to the bed and fell beside her. The two women, now only in panties, clung to each other, their mouths searching each other's. Pat rolled on top of Linda and wrapped her arms around Linda's neck. Pinning the other woman down Pat's lips slid down to the junction of Linda's neck and shoulder. Pat caught the skin in her teeth and bit and sucked it while she rubbed her breasts against Linda's. Linda arched her back and begged, "Oh God, Pat, please, pleaaaaaaaaasssssssseee," The last was a drawn out gasp as Pat's fingers caught her nipple and began to roll and pinch it.

"Pat, " Linda pleaded, "Pat, turn around. I want you as much as you want me."

Instantly the other woman turned her body so the two of them were now in the classic position. Linda reached up and pulled Pat's panties down her legs.. Pat only pulled the crotch of Linda's aside and immediately began to suck and lick Linda's soaking swollen lips. Feeling her touch, Linda all but tore Pat's panties from her in a haste to seize the other's full bottom in her hands and pull her full bush down to waiting lips.

The two women were completely turned on. They both threw subtlety to the winds and went down on each other as only two women can. Linda pulled Pat's pussy right down on her face. Setting her chin she tipped her head slightly and began to lick up and down Pat's slit in long, fast strokes. Pat. on the other hand, used her stiffened tongue to dart deeply inside Linda, curling and dragging it against her vaginal walls. Both slipped a finger inside the other to aid themselves in bringing the other to orgasm.


Linda's tongue strokes became faster and faster as she felt Pat begin to shudder on top of her. Pat was using her whole head to drive her tongue in and out of Linda's pussy. Pat's fingers reached around to Linda's smooth tight ass and gripped both cheeks. She dug her nails in and lifted Linda against her stabbing tongue. With that grip Linda began to shake wildly in the throes of her own build up. She reached for the top of Pat's slit and took her clit in her lips and began to suck it and shake her head. Pat screamed and rammed her face into Linda, impaling her as her nails raked Linda's ass. Linda cried out in return. Both woman erupted, pouring their juices over the other's faces in long shuddering orgasms.

When the shaking and trembling reduced itself somewhat Pat managed to turn herself and take Linda in her arms. They kissed again, their faces sticky against each other, the taste of each other on their lips. As they collapsed to one another Linda managed to pull the sheet over them and they fell into a deep sleep.

(Thank you to all who have been kind enough to read this. Thank you very much to those of you who comment on what you liked or didn't like. Yes, the police procedure is not perfect but we tried. Apologies to Liz, who became the villainess of this piece. Liz, it was all Linda's idea! A large thank you to Marian, who proof read this and fixed a number of errors. Stay tuned for the next installment in the series "To Protect and Serve - Undercover Operations")

patricia51
patricia51
1,912 Followers
12