All Comments on 'To Tempt the Devil Pt. 01'

by ms_girl23

Sort by:
  • 207 Comments (Page 3)
Madamoiselle_20Madamoiselle_20almost 6 years ago
Favourite author

God i created an account just to make the author my favourite. Please have the rest uploaded fast. I am dying here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved this story!!

I'm heart broken to see this story scrolled up almost fifteen years ago! Damn! I'll have to be satisfied with "part 1" as I don't think I'll see another part/ chapter.

I'm heart broken! This story was/is fabulous!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Where's the rest???

Absolutely fabulous story! I need more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Marvelous story

Assuming this too won't be finished , nevertheless it is a marvelous story yet again.

Excellent writing, beautiful characters, plot and twists are fantastic , especially love the brother-sister duo and sassy female protagonist. Excellent writing and tale of confusions...reminds one of mid summer night dream and merchant of venice. Too good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Someone please pick this story up and complete it

Its a torture when good authors like this one leave excellent stories hanging at gripping points and then forget about completing them.

I thought of trying to pick it up and continue it but author permissions and stuff are a barrier, I know little about that except that hopefully the author should open up this story to be picked up by other writers to complete, if s/he is not interested in it anymore.

BTW, have read all the author's works, simply outstanding work. I crave this style of writing and kind of stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story is absolutely marvelous-- it makes me sad that it was dropped at such a pivotal moment in its telling. If you ever decided to pick it up and finish it, I know that there would be a great deal of us who would be thrilled. Even after all these years, these characters deserve to be honored and their stories continued.

Either way, I hope that life has been treating you well, ms_girl. You are a great writer, and there are people still reading your writing, even now! :)

P1aydat3P1aydat3about 2 years ago

I echo other’s calls for this to be continued. You have a delightful writing style. Please come back!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous