Todd & Melina Ch. 04

Story Info
Some answers, & the sex gets more intense.
10.6k words
4.55
68.2k
24
4

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/25/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Those who have not read Chapters 1-3 should do so for the first parts of this story, as well as for background information. Chapter 2 is now fixed, and entitled "Ch 02". Thanks, Literotica guys!

For readers who might be interested in this plotline, many answers can be found in this chapter. But there IS sex in here, and more twists to come, so keep reading!

Feedback and constructive criticism is very much appreciated, and I encourage feedback for ideas.

Disclaimer: This story is fictional, and any resemblance to actual characters is purely coincidental. The author of this story does not condone rape, nor the use of drugs to incapacitate other persons for illicit purposes.

Part 12 - New Morning, New Life

I woke up at dawn. Looking around, I was not particularly surprised to see that neither Todd nor Melina were in the house. I quickly dressed and headed down to the beach to clean up the mess before the sheriff's boat patrol spotted it.

High clouds were beginning to move in, subduing the sun. I thought to myself as I walked to the beach that I needed to check a weather forecast. Arriving at the lake's edge, I saw that everything was as we'd left it the night before. There was some food in a cooler, but it was warm. Expecting it to be spoiled, I threw it into the lake for whatever creatures cared to eat it. The plastic and paper items were collected, and the trash bagged.

I thought about waking Ned to help me, but decided to let him sleep. I'd made a couple of trips, with only the table, chairs and fire pot being left. As I arrived at the beach, I saw Melina and Todd running up the dirt road trail that paralleled the shoreline. They were in athletic clothing, sweating from their run.

"Good morning." I said as they ran up to me and stopped. "Good run?"

"Yes." Melina gasped, still out of breath.

"Who won the pushup bet?" I asked. Melina groaned, making Todd laugh.

"We didn't bet this morning." Todd said. "And she whipped my ass this time."

"I can't believe you didn't keep up." Melina said. "I thought you were letting me win."

"No, " Todd replied, "but truth be told, you whipped me this morning because I had nothing left after last night."

"I can't imagine why." I said dryly, as I folded the table up.

"Is Ned awake?" Melina asked. I replied in the negative.

"You guys get the fire pot, then wash your hands. I'll get the table and chairs." Melina said. She burst ahead with the chairs and we met her coming back down the trail. "Don't wake Ned up yet." she said as she passed us. Once the pot was secured, we went inside and washed our hands at the sink. Melina came in.

"Watch this, guys." Melina whispered. My wife stripped naked, then slipped into her plastic high heel slides that she showered in. She quietly walked over to Ned's sleeping form. He was naked except for baggy basketball gym shorts. Melina eased to her knees between his legs, then lay down on top of him, pressing her breasts to his chest, and began kissing his neck.

"Wake up, sleepyhead." Aunt Melina said. Ned groaned as he began waking up. "At it again, Aunt Melina?"

"Mm-hmm." she replied. "Let's have a morning quickie." I just couldn't believe my wife, normally so solid, conservative, passive, now acting aggressively and seductively towards my younger nephew. She hadn't acted this way towards Todd, even.

"Come on, let me up." Ned said. He tried to push Melina up off him, but she had anticipated it, and he was unable to move her. He did manage to turn around onto his stomach, however.

"Wow, look at that birthmark." Melina said, as her finger traced along a patch of dark red skin on the small of Ned' back. It looked like an "X" with the center taken out, leaving the four arms. Melina began to lick it with her tongue.

"Good grief, are you a fucking queer, Ned?" Todd roared, using politically incorrect language to hurl an insult across to his brother as Ned squirmed beneath my wife.

"Fuck off, shithead." Ned replied.

"He's not gay, Todd." Melina said, her eyes suddenly flashing at a sudden thought. "Are you, Ned? I'll prove it." With a sudden effort, she rotated Ned's hips so that he was on his back again. He did not try to turn over again, resisting Melina no further. She slid down Ned's body until she was lying between his legs, as she had between Todd's legs the day before at the picnic. Her forearms kept Ned's legs pinned down as her hands pulled down his gym shorts, exposing his half-hard cock. Melina took Ned's organ into her hand and began to pump it.

I watched, barely breathing as I watched my wife's tongue dart out and lick Ned's piss-slit, then wetly kiss his cockhead. She licked the underside of the shaft from his big balls to the head. Despite himself, Ned's cock quickly bloomed into full erection. Melina's eyes sparkled as she licked up the shaft a second time, then slid her mouth over his cockhead and tried to swallow him whole.

"Mmmmm, so good!" Melina said. "Mmm, Ned, your cock is so tasty. And so big, too, honey. I never would've thought you had an eight inch cock." I had the impression that Melina had been longing for this moment. Why she wanted Ned's cock after receiving such pleasure from Todd, who was in every way superior to Ned, was beyond my understanding. But there she was, giving the slender, awkward teenager a morning blowjob. And she was loving it.

"Do you at least have a condom?" Ned asked. Although he had acquiesced to Melina's oral assault on his cock, he was still uncomfortable.

"No way, baby." Melina said. "I want your sperm. I want you to come in my mouth." Her mouth descended on his cock again, her lips wetly sliding up and down the long shaft. She added, almost as a threat, "Or would you rather me ride you and make you come in my pussy, Ned?"

"Ah, shit." Ned said, and lay back, giving in. For the next several moments, the room was quiet, except for the occasional slurp and some little sighs of contentment from Melina's mouth as she fellated Ned. She looked up at his face a couple of times, but he was just staring at the ceiling, occasionally exhaling as the pleasure of my wife's mouth on his cock coursed through his body.

Melina was lost, transported into another world, her eyes glassy as she enjoyed the act she was performing on my young nephew. She was on autopilot, her mouth gliding over the long shaft, taking his full eight inches into her throat on occasion. Her hands were exploring Ned's abdomen, groin, and occasionally cupping his balls. It seemed like a long time, but was still a shock to me when Ned suddenly gasped.

"Mmm... mmfff!" Melina moaned onto Ned's cock. His slender hips bucked forward as he climaxed. Melina was swallowing, trying to absorb the load, but a couple of trickles of Ned's semen escaped the corners of her mouth, sliding down the shaft. After greedily swallowing down his pulsing load, her mouth descended, taking up the escaping fluids. Finally, she licked and sucked down the outside of his shaft, cleaning up any remainder of the teen's orgasm. She continued to lick him for a long moment, unwilling to give up the prize she'd finally conquered.

"Mmmm, that was soooo good!" Melina said quietly. "Your sperm is so tasty, Ned." Ned managed to sit up and get out from under my wife. He fumbled for his clothes as Melina stroked his thigh. "Thank you, Ned. I really loved that."

"Yeah, sure. Whatever." Ned said, putting on his clothes. He quickly got up and dressed, then headed outside toward the shower. Todd, Melina and I all just stared at the door Ned had left through, unable to believe his reaction. Todd began laughing, uproariously, almost convulsed. It was infectious, and I began laughing also. Melina didn't. She just lay down onto Ned's sleeping bag, licking her lips, her hands unconsciously massaging her breasts as her legs rubbed together.

Part 13 - Winds of Change

Shower time. Ned had gotten there before us, and a pot of water was heated. He washed vigorously, soaping his genitals twice and rinsing them off, as if Melina were the carrier of some disease. He left quickly and wordlessly as Melina, Todd and I arrived. Todd's joviality at Ned had dissipated, and he was clearly angry at his brother again, not saying much.

The second vat of hot water was ready. "Go ahead and shower, Todd." Melina said. My nephew got under the shower, making sure to show off his cock and balls to Melina as he soaped up and washed. My wife was an attentive audience, enjoying the show. I filled the pot with water and lit the propane gas.

"I'll head back to the cabin." Todd said. "I'm going to go beat the shit out of that bastard." Todd said. "I don't know what the fuck his problem is, but I'm getting tired of his antics."

"Easy, sweetie. It's all right. Just leave him be." Melina told him, then turning to me, she said "Go ahead and shower, Don, then you can cook breakfast while I'm showering. I have some... extra cleanup to do." I nodded, understanding, and got under the water. The heat invigorated me, and I began to soap and scrub myself thoroughly.

"Don't worry." Todd said, kissing Melina's cheek. "I'm just going to talk to him."

"Keep an eye on him for me, Todd." I said as Todd turned to leave. He just nodded and stalked off down the trail. Melina stared at me. I felt uncomfortable, like a dog being watched. "Yes, honey?"

"Are you okay with everything?" Melina asked.

"Yes. Except, I don't understand Ned. How are you with it?"

"Good, but I wanted to ask you something else." she replied. After a pause, she asked "What did you mean yesterday about not drinking anything Ned makes?" I sighed, trying to marshal my thoughts.

"It's just a hunch, honey. Some strange things are going on." I said, as I stepped out of the shower and began drying off. "I'll tell you all about it later, but for now, do you think you can get Ned away from the house for a while?"

"God, I don't know. Right now, I think I'm the last person he wants to be around." she said, bitterly. "But, why?"

"Because I want to go through his stuff."

Melina gasped. "What are you looking for?"

"Something. Anything. Drugs, maybe. Something weird has been going on since the boys arrived. And when you talked about my semen being bitter, then Todd's, something clicked in my head. How was Ned, this morning, by the way?"

"Very tasty." Melina said. "No bitterness, either. Todd's cock wasn't that bitter either, last night, or..." she paused.

"Or..."

"This morning." Melina said, with a guilty look. "We... er, paused during our run, and I gave him head. That's why I won." I grinned. She added, "Todd definitely tasted better today than yesterday. Okay, I'll see if I can get Ned away from the house. Now you scoot and go cook breakfast."

"Okay. By the way, we might leave today, so prepare to pack." Not giving Melina time to respond, I headed down the trail.

As I approached the house, I heard the raised voices inside. Todd and Ned were arguing, furiously. I tried to catch the words as I walked up, but only heard Melina's name a couple of times. I knocked on the door, and entered. The boys shut up. Both their faces were beet red with furious anger.

"Guys, let's get breakfast going." I said. "And no fighting when Melina's around. I don't want her getting upset, and she gets upset when you guys start fighting."

"I'm not hungry." Ned said. Grabbing his schoolbook knapsack, Ned hustled out the door. A moment later, the door opened, but it was Melina that walked in. She looked refreshed, her wet hair combed back tightly into a ponytail. She threw on a t-shirt and gym shorts, with the inevitable wedge heels.

"Guys, why don't you go find Ned." I said. "I'm going to get a weather check. Melina, take your cell phone." Todd was reluctant to go, but Melina grabbed his hand and led him out the door.

I quickly moved over to Ned's belongings and began rummaging through them, searching every bag thoroughly. I also checked his dirty clothes bag. What I found shocked me. I found some small vials, and several small plastic bags, each with different colored pills. Some packets, looking like chewing gum wrappers, were also in a bag, and I remembered the headache powder Ned had given everyone back at our house. Then I found the little bound notebook. Opening it, I began reading.

Part 14 - A Plot Discovered

Todd and Melina came back into the cabin as I hurriedly packed belongings. After reading the notebook, I had called Melina on her cellphone. She said that Ned was working on his computer from a vantage point high on the ridgeline, and they couldn't approach him without being seen. He had also used his own cell phone for several minutes. I told her to come on back, and bring Todd with her.

"Todd, have you been hearing any voices in your head lately?" I asked. "In your dreams, perhaps? Or have you had weird dreams?"

Todd looked at me funny. "Lately? Fuck, I've been hearing that friggin' voice in my head for two months now! What the fuck is going on?"

"What did the voice in your head say?" I asked.

"That I wanted to--" Todd started, but paused.

"That you wanted to have sex with Melina?" I asked.

"Uh, yeah." Todd said. "Not that I needed the help wanting to make love with Aunt Melina." Melina smiled at Todd, but he was looking at me. "What's going on?"

"You need to look at this, Todd." I said, finally convinced that Todd was not part of this scheme. I showed him the pills and powders in Ned's possession, as well as the notebook and it's entries. He and Melina read it together as I watched out for Ned's possible return. The sky was growing cloudier, I noticed.

"Oh, shit." Todd said. "What the fuck has that bastard been up to?... Oh, fuck, I am going to kill that bastard... " He finished reading.

Ned's notebook detailed how he was going to give all of us drugs at various times, followed by notes on the observations of their effects once he'd administered them. The drugs apparently were research-grade drugs from his professor's projects, and some were designed to allow hypnotic suggestions to be delivered during sleep. Ned's writings said that he was going to "suggest" to Todd that Todd wanted to have sex with Melina, and impregnate her with his child. Each dose and hypnosis session was subsequently recorded every two days or so. The writings also said that I had been given suggestions to want to see Todd and Melina have sex.

"So that's why Ned didn't want to fuck me, and wanted a condom." Melina suggested. "His plan was for Todd to knock me up. But why?"

"It's more than that." I said. "Keep reading."

Ned's diary used very disparaging terms toward Todd and myself. It was clear that he hated us both. One entry stated that Melina was coming on to Ned. "I wish that bitch would stop fooling with me. I don't want to pollute myself by doing anything with that whore. M wouldn't like it if I got a disease from her."

"What? I have no diseases!" Melina exclaimed. "That sentence doesn't make sense!"

I said "There's no motive or reason for all this written anywhere in there, but read the last entry."

The recent entries at the end were chilling. Yesterday's had read "Will give Uncle Donny the big dose tomorrow, then suggest that he hates Todd for nailing Aunt Melina. Next week will give more. When we're back at their house, when the bitch says she's pregnant, I'll suggest that he kill Todd."

"Oh my fucking God." Melina said, obviously shocked.

"Read the last entry." I advised.

It said: They may be on to me. Nobody would drink anything last night. Felt like I was being watched. If they do it tonight, will make dvd for M in the morning and hide it where she said to.

"DVD? Ned hasn't talked to me about a DVD!" Melina said. Total confusion mixed with shock was all over her face, and Todd's.

"I know." I said. "Any ideas what we should do? Todd, who was that professor Ned was working with at school?"

"Dr. Heinz." Todd said. "Think we ought to call him?"

"If he knows about it, if this is illegal research on his part, he might cover things up." I said.

"I have an idea." Melina said. "Let me get my cellphone." She pulled her phone from the bag and walked into the kitchen and pantry. I heard her conversation.

"Yes... I know, it's been a very long time... yes, yes.. I'm sorry to be so abrupt but I have a real emergency here..." As she walked onto the back porch, I could only hear snippets. "yes... drugs... with Dr. Heinz.... okay.... yes... ok, I'll do it...."

A minute later, she came up to me. "I called Dr. Fredricson. She was my gynecologist and a professor at our school, and she's now at their school." she explained, referring to Todd and Ned's college. "She works with Dr. Heinz, and she said he reported some stolen drugs a couple of days ago. The police want to question Ned about it."

"Good." I said. "What do we need to do?"

"Right now, it's strictly a school police matter." Melina said. "Laura-- Dr. Fredricson, that is, wants us to get Ned onto campus so that they can take him into custody there." Melina went on to explain why it was better that way, instead of having police outside the school's jurisdiction handle it.

"Tell you what." I said to Todd and Melina. "Let's put this stuff back where it was. Get everything packed up. We're getting out of here. Todd, go get Ned. Don't let on that we're aware of anything. Tell him that bad weather is coming in, and we're getting out." Todd went outside and disappeared up the road.

Melina and I were packing the car with coolers of the remaining food when Todd and Ned came back, walking down the road to the house. "We're leaving?" Ned asked.

"Yep." I said. "Weather front is coming. It's going to be ugly. Pack your stuff." I followed Ned inside as Todd went around to lock up the fire pot and other stuff beneath the house. Ned quickly secured his belongings and, to my surprise, he took Todd's stuff as well as his own to the SUV. He took a long moment putting the bags away.

When Todd returned, I asked him "Todd, where did you and Ned get your luggage?"

"Our mother gave it to us, a few weeks before school ended." Todd replied. "So we could bring our stuff home."

I set the child safety lock on the back doors of the SUV so that they could only be opened from the outside. Melina had changed clothes, into a black pantsuit with a white sleeveless pullover blouse, and black high heel sandals. I secured the shower materials in their shed as everyone else finished packing everything. Locking all the doors, and we were soon on our way.

Part 15 - On Campus

We wondered how we might get Ned onto campus without him realizing we were taking him there. Their school was really out of the way from either our camping site or our home. Todd had the idea that he could just say he needed to pick something up, but it wasn't all that plausible.

Fortunately, Ned slept most of the way there. The rest of us were silent as we neared our destination. When Ned woke up, he was at first unfamiliar with the landscape. As we got close to the school, however, he realized where he was.

"Why are we at our school?" Ned asked. Todd gave his prepared answer, but as we feared, Ned didn't buy it.

"That's a crock, we could've done that when we were going back to our house." Ned said.

"Just shut the fuck up, pinhead. We're also taking Uncle Don and Aunt Melina on a tour of campus." Todd was trying to help, but just not doing well, mentioning the campus.

After a few moments, Ned must've figured it out. He asked if we could stop at a restroom for a moment, and I said we would but kept on driving unerringly toward the school campus. Ned tested the door, finding it locked, the window inoperative.

"Stop the car. Let me the fuck out of-- UHK!" Ned's sentence went unfinished as Todd's powerful arm shot out sideways, connecting solidly with his brother's jaw. Ned was stunned, but reached for his pocket. Todd grappled with him, striking him hard in the gut. By this time we arrived on the campus, and Melina directed me to the building to go to. A small gathering of people had assembled there, including two uniformed police officers. Ned struggled to get away, but Todd held him down. As we stopped the car, the door was opened from the outside, and the uniformed campus cops had Ned cuffed, stripped of his pocketknife, and whisked into their patrol car before we could hardly move.