Todd & Melina Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next few minutes were hectic. I helped a very attractive black-haired woman collect Ned's belongings. Although she wore plain clothes, a navy blue jacket and matching slacks, and a light blue pullover blouse, she was a police detective, and I saw her badge attached to her belt. She had a warrant to search Ned's belongings, and everyone else's as well. A blonde girl, probably a student, uniformed in the campus police attire, made the search under the older woman's supervision, and I helped her more easily find the drugs and notebook. The supervising policewoman checked Ned's CD case, and pointed out to the younger girl that some of the discs were unmarked, and should be checked out. They also found a couple of small video cameras. Hi tech stuff.

As she left, I noticed the other woman. She had immediately embraced Melina as my wife got out of the car. They hugged for a long moment, and even after breaking the hug, the woman kept her arm around my wife, asking if she was all right, telling her it was great to see her.

"Honey," Melina called out to me, "have you met Dr. Fredricson?"

- - - - - - - - - - - -

The clock read nearly five o'clock p.m. and we were all exhausted. The day had been filled with school police taking statements of all of us, separately and together. To my surprise, we stayed in Dr. Fredricson's offices, instead of going to the police station. A very young guy was taking my statements, probably a college kid working with the School Police. Todd was luckier; the blonde girl that had done the car search took his statement. He probably had her number and a dinner date planned already, I mused. Melina's interviews were done by the officer in charge of the investigation.

Around two o'clock, lunch had been brought to us. Todd and I attacked the food like the starving dogs that we were, but Melina ate nothing. She was calm, wearing the same veneer of ice she always carried on her face, but I could tell that the day's events had deeply shocked and hurt her.

As we ate, I looked at our host for what must've been the millionth time. Dr. Laura W. Fredricson was over six feet tall without heels, and her high heel pumps put her at Todd's height, if not more. Her face was not beautiful in the pretty sense, but was austere, regal, elegant, and very attractive to me. Her hair, as raven black as my wife's, was swept back tightly to a vertical bun. Her black pantsuit did nothing to hide her big breasts and her lovely, hourglass shape, and I could sense that under those pants and pumps were a pair of legs and feet that would put even my wife's to shame. She did not have that athletic edge that Melina possessed. She was all woman, and I was awestruck like never before since my marriage.

"Please, Don, call me Laura." she said, as Melina had introduced us after Ned had been driven away in a police car. "I've always wanted to meet the man who married Melina." As I shook her hand, I felt something inside me tingling all the way to my toes. I could see Melina looking like this woman as Melina got older and matured. Actually, I could only hope Melina would look like this.

She knew Todd, and I felt jealous when he kissed her hand instead of shaking it. Laura and Melina began a conversation and, as they talked, I noticed that they looked and acted so much alike that if I didn't know better, I would think they were relatives

Laura had introduced us to Dr. Heinz. Every stereotype one has ever heard about the short little Einstein-looking, Prussian-accented mad scientist fit this man to a "T". He was in his fifties or sixties, his unkempt hair and brush mustache sprinkled with gray and silver, and he spoke with a very thick Prussian accent.

During this lunch lull, Melina and Laura chatted like parakeets, catching up on old times. Laura had been a school gynecologist while Melina was at our school, and had ended up working with Laura for a while.

"Three years ago, I had a chance to come here." Laura said. "I've been studying human sexual behaviors and responses. Dr. Heinz has been working on the biochemical stimuli of emotions. He has some patents, and the drug companies have licensed some of his work for their pharmaceuticals."

"Yes." Dr. Heinz added, in his understandable but strange accent. "I have done experimental work with drugs designed to change the behaviors of people. The hypnotic inducing drugs, I have worked with, you understand. These are very powerful drugs, not ready for humans to take."

As his emotions took him, the professor's grammar began to fail him, and his hands were a flurry of motion. "In the wrong hands, they could very dangerous become. Young Ned was with my team working. He was a brilliant boy, just brilliant, but..." he let the sentence hang, then added "I am very grateful to you for calling Dr. Fredericson. My work, my reputation, would be... poof! destroyed! just like that, if you had not discovered him with my drugs."

The interrogations had been very thorough, almost brutal. And explicit. Nothing was held back as to the activities of the past few days. About half an hour after Ned's arrest, we had been introduced to the officer in charge of the investigation, the same one that had supervised the search of the car. A youngish man, perhaps our age, wearing a blue blazer and khaki pants came in with her.

"I'm Lieutenant Brittany Maxwell, in charge of the Vice Department of the Campus Police Department, and this is Agent Fred Dixon of the Food and Drug Administration." she began. "It's nice to meet you. Call me Britt." She shook hands with Melina and myself as we introduced ourselves. Melina told her to call us by our first names.

Turning to Todd, Britt said, with no small amount of cynicism in her voice, "Well, Todd, interesting to find you here. Why am I not surprised to see you involved in this?"

Todd grinned, "I'm totally innocent in this one, Captain."

"The school wants to make sure that you're okay." Laura said. "We're going to give you complete physicals in the morning. Is that good, Mr. Dixon?" The agent nodded. "I've booked you a room at the University Hotel, the best hotel in town. Todd, do you have a place to stay here?" Receiving his negative reply, Laura said "I'll get you a room, also."

"Make it adjoining to ours." Melina said. Laura assented. Agent Dixon excused himself and left the room.

"I'll have your bags delivered to your rooms." Lt. Maxwell said. "We searched them, as the warrant allowed, but found nothing that Ned might have hidden. Now, I must go and try to interrogate Ned."

"How is he?" Melina asked, concern in her voice.

"He's been taken to the Medical School hospital. I'll let you know as soon as I know something." The lovely policewoman got up to leave.

"I must ask each of you to give statements and answer some questions." she said, then added, in as quietly friendly a tone as possible. "Look, guys, we're aware of the very sexual nature of the past few days of your lives, including the fact that Todd and Melina have had sexual intercourse."

"I should further tell you, " Britt continued, "that since we've confined this to the School Police, and not beyond, I am in a position to be very discreet about matters, when the need arises. Part of my job is protecting the reputation of the School from needless scandal and humiliation. Although, of course, the law comes first." she added dryly. "Therefore, please be very open and candid, and leave out no details."

"If she had lighter hair, she'd be Greta Garbo." Melina remarked about Detective Britt Maxwell as she left the room.

During the interviews, Melina was completely calm and dispassionate as she very explicitly described the sexual actions of the past couple of days, from the bitter taste of my semen and Todd's semen, to every sexual encounter she had had with Todd, Ned and myself over the last couple of days. I felt myself blushing frequently during my questioning, and even Todd was uncomfortable. But Melina displayed an openness and candor that was unnerving. It was almost as if she had taken a dare from someone, and was now showing that someone up.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

My reverie was interrupted as, at five o'clock on the dot, Britt Maxwell came into Laura's office again, with Dr. Heinz following. "We've examined the evidence in Ned's bag, " the police detective began, "and we have had a chance to talk with him a little bit. Ned is a very troubled young man. We have him under mild sedation at Medical School Hospital, in the psychiatric ward." None of us showed surprise.

"Ned has admitted to using drugs on each of you." the pretty detective continued. "He wrote notes in his book that he wanted to induce Todd into seducing Melina, and for Don to accept it. He gave us no indication of his purpose in doing this."

A thought clicked in my head, but before I could speak, Lt. Maxwell said "Dr. Heinz?"

"Yes," the professor continued. "Miss Melina, here, was only given a basic sleeping agent on a couple of occasions, as far as we know. It is similar to date-rape drugs you may have on the news heard about. We expect no lasting side effects, however." He paused. "Unfortunately, the story for you gentlemen is that you both have been given hypno-induction drugs, designed to alter your emotional responses. As part of your physical exams, we would like to ask you questions to ascertain the permanence of the effects upon you."

"So this is an ongoing thing?" Melina asked.

"Yes." Laura interjected. "If you're willing, of course. The FDA disapproves of, shall we say, 'premature testing' of drugs on humans. However, since the damage is done, as long as we confine it to studying the effects on your health, they'll look the other way. Agent Dixon has effectively said as much."

"Fortunately," Dr. Heinz said, "it appears none of you were given the red pills. The plain red one induces great emotional stress on someone. The anger, the fury, yes? They seethe with anger; an adrenalin release makes them strong. The red with the pink stripe, though, allows them to receive a hypnotic suggestion, a suggestion of something to channel their anger against, yes? Very dangerous stuff, yes? I am fortunate that you were not given that one, although Ned had a few in his possession. It might have had disastrous results."

"Maybe," I said, "he was intending to give that one to me. The notebook said that he wanted to induce me to kill Todd."

"Yes, it could be." Dr. Heinz said. Melina moaned, in total shock.

Lt. Maxwell said. "Well, nothing there, but Ned is going to be charged with a long list of offenses, anyway. He won't be giving anyone anything for a long time."

"Wait." Melina said. "I don't want to charge Ned with anything. Let's get him some help, but I don't want to press charges."

"I'm sorry, but this has gone beyond your cases." Britt replied. " I'm in charge of sexual crimes here on campus. Right now, it's looking like at least three rape cases will be solved." She looked at Todd. "It looks like I've been suspecting the wrong brother."

Todd gave her a withering look in reply. "Told you." he said.

Laura said, "Looks like your days in the sex fraternity are catching up to you, Todd." Todd gave Laura a dark look.

Britt also gave Laura a sideways glance of disapproval, but seeing the hurt look on Melina's face, she turned to Dr. Heinz. "Dr. Heinz, I appreciate your being here, but there is no more need to waste your immensely valuable time, if you would like to go." Taking the hint, the professor waddled out of the room.

"I shouldn't do this," Britt said, "but let me show you something." As the police detective turned on a TV with DVD in the corner of the office, Todd and I admired her slender, athletic form. Like Melina, Britt was athletic. She was not nearly as tall as my wife, but was very shapely and "proportionate" in all the right places. I noticed the wedding rings on her finger.

The video came on. I recognized Todd on a bed with a very pretty blonde girl. Her body was magnificent, and she could've been a porno star or a club dancer. As she and Todd made out on the screen, Britt Maxwell spoke up.

"Todd, do you recognize this woman?" the policewoman asked.

"Uh, yeah. That's Kelly B--- . " Todd replied, a bit uncomfortable. I was barely listening as I watched the Todd on the screen kissing and licking the girl's very sexy feet.

"Where were you when this, er, incident was taped?" Britt asked.

"In her dorm room." Todd said. "Shit, I had no idea she recorded it."

"What can you tell me about her?" Britt said.

"Well, Ned asked her out. He really liked her." Todd said, rushing his words a bit. "She turned him down, and pretty much humiliated him. She's pretty full of herself, probably thought she was way above him."

"When did you ask her out?" Britt asked. "How long did you date her?"

"I didn't. I never asked her out." Todd replied. "She came onto me at a party, and asked me to come to her room. I fu-- uh, we had sex again a couple of days after this, but I never dated her in any sense of the word."

Just as the DVD showed Todd mounting and entering the girl, Britt Maxwell stopped it. "Todd, can you tell me the approximate date this was filmed?" Todd named a date from a few months back. "Thank you, Todd. Okay," she said, "now look at this tape."

The next disc displayed a darkened room, and showed a camera angle looking down on a bed, as if the camera were concealed in the light fixture on the ceiling. A couple of candles and some very strange lighting behind opaque walls illuminated the macabre scene of a metal bed with a thin mattress.

Occupying the bed was a slender man wearing a mask, on top of a female. She was face down, gagged, and her hands tied to the bed's headboard. I recognized her as Kelly, the girl Todd was balling in the earlier flick. As we watched, we could see that the slender, masked man was anally raping her. I looked over at Melina. My wife's hands were covering her face.

"Are you okay, Melina?" Britt asked. Melina shook her head. "What is it?" Britt pressed.

"That's... that's Ned." Melina said quietly, almost a whisper. My wife was struggling to fight back tears.

"How do you know?" the police detective asked.

"On his back. That birthmark." Melina said. "I saw it just today."

Britt Maxwell made a note of that in her little notebook, and stopped the tape. "Thank you for that." she said. "As you can see, Melina, we have a lot to talk to Ned about. This girl was abducted and brutally raped and beaten, just a couple of weeks after she filmed herself with Todd. We found underwear belonging to Todd, here, near the location where the girl was found. The DNA in the semen samples matched Todd only 80%. Until now, that has puzzled me."

"Lieutenant Maxwell," I said, "can you put the first tape back in?"

"Uh, why?" she asked. God, she must think I'm a perv, I realized. Todd was stifling a grin.

"I thought I noticed something." I said. Britt put the DVD in and started it.

"Lieutenant Maxwell," I said, "how did you get this tape?"

"It was in Ned's bag." she replied.

"Look at her eyes." I said, pointing to the screen. The girl was sucking Todd's enormous cock to hardness, but her eyes kept looking at the presumably hidden camera.

"Notice how she keeps looking at the camera, as if she intends to look at the viewer." I said.

"Well, I'll be..." Lt. Maxwell said. She fast-forwarded to another segment, where Todd was on top of Kelly, fucking her. As he kissed her neck, she kept looking at the camera with a nasty little smile, then moaning loudly.

"I think this girl might have sent Ned this, to humiliate him more." I said. "Not that it absolves Ned from blame for what he did, but it sure looks like she made this tape of her with Ned's brother in order to taunt him."

"You might be right." Britt said. "Well, she picked the wrong boy to pricktease."

"Lieutenant Maxwell..." Melina began.

"Please, Melina, call me Britt." the woman replied.

"Britt. Is it possible for me.. for us.. to see Ned.?"

The detective looked at Laura, who replied. "No, Melina, I'm sorry. We have him mildly sedated, and we're trying to keep him calm. Ned has both exhibited and mentioned a severe hatred for all three of you. He refers to you, Melina, as "the bitch", although he doesn't say much about you. However, his hatred for Todd is enormous, and he apparently has a hatred for Don, which I can't understand."

"I can." I said. "His mother."

"Ah, yes, of course." Laura said. "Britt, when you talk to Ned again, ask if his mother has been constantly referring to Don in a negative way."

"I can answer that." Todd said. "Hardly a day hasn't gone by for years that she hasn't brought up Uncle Don's name, with something ugly attached." Todd paused a moment, then asked, "Uh, should we call mom and dad about this?"

"No!" I said sharply.

Everyone looked at me in shock. "I was meaning to bring this up, Lieutenant. Todd, you may not like hearing this, but I believe your mother is a part of this."

"Why?" asked Britt.

"Todd, you told us that your parents had planned their European trip in advance, including the date they left, and told you two weeks before school was out that you'd come stay with us, right?"

"Yeah." Todd affirmed. He reiterated the story he'd told us on the way to the cabin.

"Well," I continued as he finished, "I received an email from his mother the day Todd and Ned arrived at our house. She sprang it on us that very day, telling us that her vacation had been suddenly moved up, which was why Todd and Ned had to come to our house. We'll have to get you a copy of the email."

"Ohhhh, I have that right here!" Melina said, with no small measure of bitterness in her voice. A piece of paper was produced from her handbag almost instantly. Lt. Maxwell read it.

"I don't see that this will prove anything." the police detective said. "However, we'll see what happens when we confront Ned with it. Okay, you can go to the hotel."

"We'll meet you at the hotel restaurant at 7:30 for dinner. On me." Laura said.

Part 16 - Todd's Secret Revealed

Our rooms at the hotel were adjoining, but with some conference in town, the only available rooms were two double beds instead of a kingsize. We opened the adjoining doors to Todd's room, allowing him access.

We all took long, hot showers, then dressed for dinner and joined Laura, Britt and Dr. Heinz. The meal was good, but we were very tired, and the conversation was mostly between the professors about hypnosis and the hypno-drugs we'd been given.

"But how did Ned make us do what we did?" I asked at one point.

Laura said "Ned probably accelerated your actions quite a bit with his drugs, and with alcohol, but it's unlikely that even these drugs could make someone do something they truly were against doing. What I'm saying is that Ned tapped into latent desires that each of you already had." It was shocking of me to hear that. Melina showed no emotion. She seemed spent.

After Dr. Heinz left for home, we went to the hotel bar for a drink. The women began talking immediately around a table, leaving Todd and me to fend for ourselves. We headed to the bar.

"I seem to keep apologizing for my family." Todd said. "I'm really sorry about all this."

"It's not your fault, Todd." I said, then added sarcastically, "Besides, you heard Dr. Laura. She said this was all our latent desires." Todd laughed.

"Don't let her catch you calling her 'Dr. Laura'." Todd warned. "You'll never live it down." He paused. "But she's right about one thing. I've had fantasies about Aunt Melina since I saw her five years ago. I've wanted to slap my mother every time she talks bad about her."

"Did you realize that Ned hated you so much?" I asked, wanting to change the subject.

"No, but I should have. The signs were there. I've never gotten along with his dad very well. His dad's a wimp. And I've bullied the crap out of Ned for years, as has everyone else. He was really abused at school. I was surprised that he roomed with me at college. Mom insisted on that, though, and he does everything Mom tells him like a good puppy dog."