Todd & Melina Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"By the way, what is the 'sex fraternity' that Laura mentioned?" I asked, remembering something from a few hours before.

Todd laughed. "Let me tell you something, Uncle Don, and I'll make a short story long. You mentioned before how grown-up I seem to be for my age." He looked back at the women, but they were still talking, oblivious to us. "I've been sexually active for a long time. One of our neighbors, a friend of Mom's, took my cherry and showed me everything. When it got around how big my dick was, I didn't get too many girls in highs school, but I got a lot of older women."

He continued, obviously wanting to talk. Maybe it took the pain and shock of his family situation away.

"About a month after I got to college," Todd continued, "this great looking girl, a Senior, came onto me. I knew she had a boyfriend, so I was hesitant at first. I didn't want to get my ass kicked. She said it was all right, and we went back to my dorm room and fucked all night. She was a freak; we did everything. She was really smokin' hot, too, much hotter than the girl you saw on that tape today."

"The next morning, both she and her boyfriend show up at my door. I'm about to shit my pants, but he says it's cool, and he wants to talk about something else. She says it's okay, too. So I let them in and he starts telling me that she told him how big my dick was. He starts telling me this story that there is a fraternity of men on campus with big dicks. It's not an official fraternity, and they don't have a house. They call it Sigma Epsilon Chi, which spells "S.E.X." in Greek letters. They only meet for dinner and such, and they rent a house at the beach for spring break, this guy says. He invites me to a meeting, to be introduced and see if I want to be a part of it. But it's secret stuff, so I can't say anything."

"Well, Uncle Don, I'm thinking that this is some kind of total bullshit, and that I'm just a Freshman being set up for something. Then the girl opens the guy's pants and brings out his dick. It's as big as mine. She starts blowing him, right there in front of me. Well, I try to act cool. I get up and start feeling her up, and pretty soon we're all butt-naked, and he's banging her from behind while she's sucking my rod. It was my first threesome, and I was blown away, but I tried to act cool."

"We fucked around for a couple of hours, then after it was over, the guy says I'm pretty wide-open, and would be a great addition to their fraternity. So I meet these guys. There were six of us then; there's eight now. And not only are we going to some hot parties, we're banging the hottest babes on campus, and even some of these female professors."

"Some of the feminists on campus, though, don't really like us. So these guys told me who to watch out for, how not to be set up, and stuff. They'll try to accuse us of rape or some other crap, if they can. Lieutenant Maxwell, she and I have been sparring for a year and a half now. It's kind of a game between us. She tries to catch me doing something, I try to get into her pants."

"Any success?" I asked.

"Hell, no. She's happily married. And she knows what she's missing, so I guess she's really happily married."

"Why does she keep coming after you, if you're not doing anything?"

"Well, that's the other thing. You wondered how I had money, when I first got to your house? That car? Well, we S-E-X guys have a thing going. Women hire us as escorts. Gigolos, basically. And don't think you're weird watching Aunt Melina with me. There are guys who are paying me big bucks to bang their wives right in front of them. One guy pays me a thousand bucks every time I spend the night with his wife and he watches."

I was shocked by the information Todd was revealing, but it certainly explained a lot of things about him. Just at that time, the women got up and came over to us. Melina said it was time to go, and the other women said their goodbyes. Todd was flirtatious with Britt, who brushed him off with a half-humorous, half-sardonic remark. "God, what a woman!" Todd whispered sarcastically to me as she left.

Part 17 - Breakdown and Comfort

Getting back to our rooms, we were all really tired. Melina was just standing by the bed.

"Are you okay, honey?" I asked.

"I just keep thinking about Ned." she said. "I hope he'll be okay."

"That bastard." Todd said, ugliness in his voice. "I should've beaten the shit out of him. I still might go over there and do it."

"I'm sure he'll get the best help they can give him." I said to my wife. Melina nodded as tears began flowing down her face. All day she had held everything in, kept her emotions in check. Added to the intensity of the past couple of days, she couldn't keep up the pretense. I reached out and took her into my arms.

"Oh, baby, hold me." she gasped, her arms flinging around my neck. I held her as she began sobbing, whispering to her that everything was all right. A part of me felt great relief, and some pleasure, however. She had come to me for comfort, not to Todd.

For a long moment, I just held Melina, letting her cry. I looked up and saw that Todd was heading back to his room. I eased Melina back to the bed, the one closer to the window and farther from the door. We fell upon it, and I continued to hold her as she wept some more. I kissed her tears away on occasion, letting her cry her emotions out.

Long minutes later, the tears stopped. She turned to me and wrapped her arms around me. Her mouth met mine, and we shared a deep, long wonderful kiss.

"Make love to me." she whispered. I kissed her again, my hand beginning to remove her clothes. We stood up, working out of our clothes as our mouths met in hungry kisses. Falling to the bed naked, our kisses became more urgent as my fingers delved deep into Melina's wet pussy. Her fingers worked feverishly, unrolling the condom onto my turgid cock. I was about to slide down and eat her pussy, but she stopped me.

"Please, just take me now." Melina whimpered. She lay on her back, spreading her legs. I mounted my wife and eased my cockhead into her slit, then thrust forward.

"Oh, God!" we gasped together. The feeling of being inside my wife was incredible, as if I had not had sex with her in months or years. I began to pump my cock in and out of Melina, thrusting steadily. I lowered my mouth to her neck, kissing it, kissing her ear, smelling her perfume and her own womanly scent. I kept whispering "I love you!" as I fucked her faster, harder.

Melina lay underneath me, her legs lying flat and wide, taking my strokes but not trying to meet them. She was gasping and moaning "I love you! I love feeling you inside me!" into my ear as I was into hers. I barely heard the intensity of her moans increase, as my own orgasm was close.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a movement. I could see that Todd was standing in the doorway to his room, naked, stroking his huge, hard cock, masturbating to the sight of Melina and I making love. The beginnings of irritation formed in my head, irritation at Todd for intruding upon this most intimate of moments with my wife.

The sensation was lost, however, as I heard Melina gasp "I'm there!" I felt her cunt get very slick as it gushed liquids around my cock. I couldn't hold back, and I didn't try. The world turned red.

When I finally could see again, could sense again, I was gasping for breath, mouthing Melina's shoulder. My whole body was shaking. I finally rolled off of my wife, my limp cock falling out. Todd was no longer in the room. Melina snuggled into me.

"Thank you, darling." she whispered. "I needed that so much. I love you so much."

"I love you, too, Melina." I said, stroking her hair. "I've never loved you more than I do right now." She snuggled closer into me.

- - - - - - - - - -

It was late. About 11 p.m. The rooms were dark, as we had turned out the lights, leaving only the TV on. The curtains were drawn almost shut, with a gap allowing access to the narrow patio behind the room.

Melina sat on a chair on the patio. We were several stories up, near the top of the building, able to see most of the campus and the town. She was smoking a cigar, an indulgence she allowed herself on occasion. She was wearing her oversize t-shirt, gym shorts, and her favorite comfortable slides that she'd worn the night Todd and Ned arrived... the night that Todd had used her shapely feet to masturbate his cock to climax.

After a while, she stuck her head inside and asked Todd and I to join her. It was not hard to tear ourselves away from the baseball game on TV.

"Guys," she said, "I think you realize whose fault a lot of this is."

"Yeah." Todd said. "Mom's."

"Let's be fair, though." I said. "Melina, do you really believe Liz would want Todd to be killed?"

"No." Melina said. "But maybe her plan was for you to try to kill Todd, and he'd stop you, maybe having to kill you. At any rate, you go to jail or die, she gets revenge on you."

"That's pretty farfetched." I said. "I'm sorry, Melina, but I think Ned's up to his eyeballs in that one. However..."

I didn't come out of my reverie until Todd shook me on the shoulder. "Uncle Don?" he asked. They were both looking at me.

"Maybe you're right." I said to Melina. "There has to be something that we've missed."

"What she's done to Ned is enough for me." said Melina. "Maybe you should call her, Todd. Let's bring her here."

"I have a feeling you won't have to call her." I said, almost to myself.

"And do what?" Todd asked. Melina smiled. As wicked a smile as I have ever seen cross my wife's countenance.

"Revenge," Melina said flatly, "is a dish best served cold." Her voice dropped to a whisper as she outlined her plan. Todd was shocked, but the more he thought of it, the more he liked it. I was just plain shocked.

Part 18 - Sounds In The Dark

I woke up in the middle of the night as I felt Melina get out of bed. The curtain had been completely closed, and it was pitch black dark inside the room. A sudden flash of light blinded me as Melina turned on the bathroom light, then darkness enveloped me again as the door closed.

I was half-asleep when the light pierced the darkness again several minutes later, as Melina opened the door. I heard her yelp lightly. Todd was standing in the doorway, naked. Melina had only her t-shirt on, her "runway" pubic bush clearly visible beneath the hem.

"Hey, baby. How are you doing?" the teen stud quietly asked my wife.

"I'm good." she whispered, smiling. As if on cue, they melted into each other's arms, sharing a deep kiss. Just as Todd began removing her shirt, Melina reached back into the bathroom and flicked the switch, and total darkness reigned again.

I heard them kissing in the dark, the soft smacks of their lips, together with Melina's soft breaths of pleasure. After a moment, my wife whispered "Come over to the bed."

My ears strained for any sound. Several seconds later, I heard the bedsprings of the other bed, the bed between mine and the door, squeak in protest as the weight of their bodies descended upon it. Heavy breathing, laced with the soft smacks of kissing, were barely audible. My eyes strained to see, but in the total, inky blackness, I could make out nothing. I was confined to listening to the sounds of pleasure as my wife and my nephew began making love.

"I want to suck your cock." I barely heard Melina quietly whisper. There was a rustle of movement on the bed, then silence. For long seconds, I tried to hear something, anything. What was happening?

Then I heard it. A barely audible, wet sound. Occasionally I'd hear another, and another. They were the sounds of a big, teen cock being sucked by a woman's hungry mouth.

Suddenly, I jumped. A wet *pop* almost exploded in my ears. Melina had sucked Todd's cock hard, and let it pop out of her mouth. I heard her softly giggle, then several slurping sounds. Then the near silence of a quiet blowjob again.

My cock was aching. I wanted to reach down, touch it, masturbate to the sounds of delicious pleasure I was hearing in the other bed, not six feet away from me. But I didn't want them to know I was awake.

"Ohhhhh!" I heard Todd gasp. His breathing was growing heavier. "Unnhhh..." he moaned again. Again the *pop* sound, then Melina's "shhhhh..."

"I could suck your cock all night." Melina whispered. For several long minutes, that is apparently what she did, as the only sounds I heard were the occasional swallowing of spit as Melina gave Todd the best head she knew how to give. His occasional gasps of pleasure indicated her success in her task. For long minutes, silence.

Another rustle as someone changed position on the bed, followed by more quiet smacks. Were they kissing again? Was Todd sucking Melina's breasts, his tongue lashing her hard nipples?

"No, let me..." Melina whispered. "I want to ride you." Again a slight shuffle, then another wet sound. A different wet sound, followed by Melina's "ooohhhhhhhh..." Had she been penetrated? Todd gasped as more wet sounds, a barely audible squish and slurp, reached my ears. Melina must have just impaled herself on Todd's weapon of lust!

I still could not see a thing. I wanted so much to reach over and turn on the lamp, and watch the mating taking place. I remembered Todd's intrusion upon my moment with Melina earlier. It would serve him right. But then I realized that Melina might be enjoying this moment, mating in total darkness with another man. I remained frozen.

The heavy breathing became heavier, much more audible. Small gasps, grunts, groans, and moans, escaped their mouths as the unmistakable sound of flesh lightly slapping flesh became louder, regular, and intense. They were fucking. My wife and another man, a teenage boy, were fucking. And in the darkness just a few feet from me.

I couldn't stand it. I reached down and took my throbbing cock in my hand, and began to masturbate to the sounds of sex filling the room. The lovers were trying to be quiet, and perhaps that added to the intensity of their lovemaking. I heard more smacks, either of their mouths kissing each other, or one of them kissing the other's nipples, perhaps. My mind imagined the possibilities, which my eyes could not confirm.

The smell of sex, that musky, delicious aroma of coupled loins, reached my nostrils. I thought I could even smell their sweat as the rutting couple mated with desperate purpose. I wanted to groan, to join in their pleasure somehow, but it was their pleasure, and was to be denied to me.

After some moments, I heard Melina's gasps that I'd heard so often before, gasps that signalled her impending orgasm. She must've leaned over to kiss Todd, because all I heard was a muffled, deep moan. After several minutes of the same cycle repeated, I heard the same moan.

"Are you close?" I heard my wife whisper, at long last.

"Yes." Todd whispered back. "I want to be on top." Another shuffle of bodies, followed by Melina's deep moan. Perhaps Todd had penetrated her again. Soon the staccato rhythm of flesh on flesh reverberated in my burning ears. They were obviously kissing, as their moans were muted and drowned out in each other's throats.

Suddenly, a beautiful vision entered my mind. I was seeing Dr. Laura W. Fredricson, her magnificent body, the regal face. My cock throbbed hard, and as I listened to the sounds of my wife and her lover, my hand stroked my organ to climax with them.

I didn't have long to wait. I heard Todd gasp, more like a growl, and Melina's moan. The bedsprings grew louder in their protest of the abuse heaped upon them as the lovers' bodies slammed together repeatedly in quest of the ultimate pleasure a human can experience. Their gasps told me when they had reached that crest. I thought of Laura, of those sounds being hers as I fiercely thrust into her. I felt my cock twitch, felt the warm wetness covering my taut groin and abdomen. The room seemed to light up, but I still couldn't see....

Some time later, I became aware that Melina and Todd were kissing. I heard the telltale smacks of their mouths, Melina's moans interspersed with soft giggles, a muted whisper on occasion. They made out for some considerable time then fell silent, their breathing becoming deep and regular.

I lay there, contemplating what had happened, realizing that my wife was with another man, making love to another man, mating with another man. I knew I should be jealous, that I should stop this, but a voice deep inside me held me back... not the voice of induced hypnosis, but of my own thoughts.

And then, like a sudden blast, the answer came. I understood. I realized what was happening here, the entire plan.

- - - - - - - - - -

I did not sleep. I thought back over everything, and I was sure I was right. I saw what Ned had been doing, what his intent and purpose was. But now, I could see where Liz fit into the picture. I understood her plan, and what her goal was. A million thoughts raced through my mind in the darkness of that hotel room.

Finally, the light around the curtain grew a bit brighter. I cracked the curtain to see the first threads of dawn appearing over the horizon. It was time to prove or disprove my theory.

I pulled on a pair of gym shorts, heading towards Todd's room. As I passed the other bed, I could see Melina and Todd lying together. They were asleep in a spoon position, Melina's ass pressed tightly to Todd's muscled groin and abdomen. His arm was around her, holding her safely. I felt a sudden, deep jealousy at the sight. I wanted Melina in my arms. I wanted for me to be providing her security.

But, I had another mission, a much more important mission. Lives might be at stake.

Entering Todd's room, I went to his luggage, which was still in a heap between the beds. Taking the main suitcase, I searched around the edges. At the base, near the wheels used for toting it, I found the compartment. And inside, I found what I was looking for.

(To be continued...)

(For those of you, my dear readers, who wish to attempt to solve the mystery: you've seen all the clues, heard all the evidence. What do you think the Ultimate Twist will be? What is the Ultimate Plan, and how will it be foiled?)