Todd's Dream Date Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Some of the other girls," she said, fondling the camera a bit, "say that they make a ton of money off videos. So I bought this and thought that you and I can make the first video as part of our date experience. Based on the things that you are into, I could imagine it being several different videos."

I smiled and took the camera gently from her, turning it around to face her. She smiled and took off her towel while I figured out how to work the settings and start recording. When the red light came on, she smiled and waved.

Without speaking, she slid down me, bringing her face to my belt and slowly, painstakingly, undid the many different contraptions that kept them on. It felt like another eternity, my hard cock pressing painfully against the fabric while she took her time to free it, all the while smiling, chuckling and looking directly at the camera.

When it finally sprang out, she opened her mouth in shock and then smiled a bit. "This is the biggest cock I've ever seen," she said. She took it into her hand and started stroking it slowly. My heart began racing again, the feeling of her hand on the shaft and the overly sensitive tip at this point was enough to make my feet curl downward uncontrollably and my neck to relax.

I held the camera as best I could while my mom stroked me from tip to base and back again, slowly relaxing every part of me with the pleasure of it. At some point she had placed it on her face, her forehead feeling warm on the tip and started sucking my balls into her mouth. I nearly let loose my first wave of cum right then, but I fought the urge, remembering that we had a fairly long night ahead of us.

"Do you like it when I play with your balls?" she asked playfully. I felt her free hand begin to kneed them and I only managed to nod my head. "Do you like my mouth?" She asked. I nodded again and she smiled. It wasn't the warm, motherly smile I had grown up with, it was a different smile, a predatory smile. It was a sexual smile.

Before I could say anything, she moved up and took the whole length of me in her mouth, the head a few inches of my shaft entering her throat. I couldn't stop myself from moaning. She lifted her head up and bobbed it back down again, again shoving me into her throat, more this time. Suddenly, she began pulsing her head back and forth, letting the head of my cock slid rapidly back and forth in her throat. It was tight, warm and slick, and felt amazing.

My mom reached up and took my free hand, placing it on the back of her head. She lifted herself up and off my cock, a suction pop sound ending the time my cock had spent in her mouth. "I want you to control my head," she said, looking into the camera. "Make me suck you as fast and as deep as you want, baby. Fuck my throat and shoot all the hot cum into my stomach."

With that, she spit on my cock and then pushed it back into her throat. I helped her go down, all the way down, until I felt her jaw against my pelvis, almost half my cock in her throat. I held her there and listened to her gag a little, cough a little and choke a little and let a wicked smile cross my face. I was choking my own mom with my cock right now.

I let her up for air and she came up laughing, tears building in her eyes, but a smile on her face. She wiped some spit off her mouth and then returned to my cock, again bobbing her head. I reached down and helped her, forcing her faster on my cock, all the while I was fucking her throat. I wondered how her vagina or ass was going to feel, but if her throat was any indication, I would definitely be getting my money's worth from her.

I knew what she wanted and I was willing to let her have it. This video would be a blowjob video, something that she could post and use to make all kinds of money. If she realized that it also filled the Incest Niche, then she could probably make three times as much from it. I smiled to think that I was getting head from my mom was about to fill her with my cum.

Suddenly, I felt something that I had never felt before. I felt a wet finger, presumably from her own juices, making slow circles around my anus. I was about to say something when a slow pressure penetrated inside and I felt a cold flash through my whole body that tightened my erection to an impossible level. I opened my mouth to say something, but I couldn't. The words just wouldn't come out.

My head dropped back and I couldn't control any of my muscles. How I managed to keep the camera straight, I'm not sure. The pressure inside made my cock so hard it was almost painful, the pressure near to bursting. I felt waves of pleasure as she moved gently and I couldn't help myself. My end was near and I wanted to tell her, but again, the words were just gone. Instead, all I could do was moved my hips gently.

As I felt the power of the orgasm rolling on, she pulled her head off my cock and stroked it rapidly. I felt the intense release, probably the most powerful release I had ever felt before in my life, than nearly lifted me off the bed. I couldn't tell if it was the viagra, if it was the prostate pressure, if it was the camera, or if it was the fact that I was throat fucking my own mother, but I shot probably the biggest load of my entire life up that point.

It was a lot. So much that I felt my balls and cock squeeze and release about ten times, and I covered her face, my pelvis and part of the camera in the mixture of clear and white liquids that came out, my semen and fluids all over. She laughed and dutifully licked me clean while I breathed and tried to relax my shaking muscles.

"There," she said, her face still covered in my cum, "are you more relaxed."

"Yes Ma'am," I said.

She laughed again and picked up her towel, wiping her face clean. She stopped the recording while she cleaned the camera and leaned down to lay on top of me. We kissed there for a long time, just lips against each other and I felt her warm body. It was comforting.

"That was the first video," she said playfully. "Are you ready to make the second?"

"And the third," I responded. She laughed and kissed me again.

12