All Comments on 'Toeing the Line'

by ManosHands

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Sensual

A great little sexy story which I found quite

plausible.Made a change from the usual rough

and tumble upfront sex stories.

exhibitionistguyexhibitionistguyabout 10 years ago
I enjoyed this story.

When I was a young man in my early twenties, I used to go to a clothing optional beach like the one that you describe. It was close to a major city and people could get there by public transportation. It often got rather populated on the weekends as you may imagine. There was an imaginary line like the one you describe where people were nude on one side and totally clothed on the other. Often there were women who did not take their bathing suits off who sat right on the border of the clothing optional section. I'm not sure why they would choose to sit there, but they did. I used to find it very sexy to lay out nude in front of them. There was something about them being clothed while I was completely nude. Sometimes I would try to strike up a conversation.

One time, I was lying near a couple of girls when I got a huge erection. I didn't bother to turn onto my stomach and I just let them see. But I didn't masturbate myself. I don't think I would want to do that in front of someone who I didn't know; it would be too disrespectful. Beside, it could have gotten me arrested. But these were a couple of times when I was so turned on that I turned onto my stomach and discreetly ground my cock onto my towel until I came.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userManosHands@ManosHands
I figure that it's about time that I update this 'profile', so here goes: I guess that I am no longer a novice writer. As of this update, I have 28 stories submitted, with quite a few in various stages of development. There are two sets of stories that use re-occurring chara...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES