All Comments on 'Together after 10 Years'

by d_flowered

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Damn

Well, I didn't expect much. I wasn't disappointed. Here we have a known cheating whore slut wife just adding to her fuck collection by screwing an asshole jerkoff married co-worker who she's known for ten years. Both should get caught and lose their happy lives.

I hate cheaters. All should suffer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Just another 1 star cheating slut wife story.

Gee, how original a story (not). Written by, and for, the sexual deviates.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
a pair

a pair of cheaters get together story. get a divorce and screw anything that walks.

not much of a tale.

BriteaseBriteasealmost 11 years ago
may not approve???

But it was a cheeky little story and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Actually most of us hate cheaters like this no good slut and the guy acts like a 21 year old frat boy. Try something different because being a unashamed cheater or even writing about one will not endear you to many people around here..........except maybe the sicko cucks who can't get a woman without wanting to be humiliated. Those are not really the kind of people I'd want liking my stories!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Obviously an intelligence challenged author.

Friendship, idiot, not Freindshiip. Thus flows the sorry story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Complete turn off.

These two idiots will end two marriages and their jobs and not stay together anyway, They deserve what ever pain comes their way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Oh Boy 2*s

I thought this story was about something else .

My bad.

You are not my type but you do have talent.

Are you the same person from 5 years ago??

AMerryMan

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You never told us how

long it took Matt to throw out you and all your clothes when you had Tom's baby?

The best guess is you never found out because you never laid eyes on him again.

And we know that Tom's wife took him to the cleaners after she beat "your cheatin ass".

You are not bad at writibg, just bad at plots and character development.

des67des67over 2 years ago

What happened to the rest of the story? You left so much untouched... A sequel would be easy to write up and yet you didn't... 2 Stars...

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Two cheaters, a whore and an asshole.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous