Together Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even as fingers slid from between Cara's legs while her vice-grip on his head relented, Ryan was determined to continue pleasing his lover as his tongue continued swirling around her clit while her body jerked. However, Cara's hands rested against his cheeks as his had on her, and they forcefully pulled his lips to her own. Both were covered in sweat and the taste of the other as their tongues intertwined, arms wrapping around the other, hands in hair, along backs, hips, faces, Ryan's cock pressing firmly against the outside of Cara's pussy, her legs widening, his press growing more insistent as he lifted himself up on one arm and reached for the night stand drawer with the condoms in it. Cara caught his hand and brought it to her lips, kissing his knuckles as she closed his fingers.

"No," she whispered, "I don't want anything between us tonight." She released her hand and let it travel between their bodies, until it rested against his cock, which she guided slowly inside of her, both of them letting slight moans out as her legs opened for him and her pussy closed around him. Ryan moved slowly at first, worried that he might cum on the first stroke after having forgotten how good it felt to be inside of Cara, who pulled his head down to her own and began kissing him again, lips traveling over one another's faces, hands, necks, eyelids tongues, bodies sliding back and forth against one another as his pace steadily increased until he found himself bucking steadily, her legs lifted around his back, his body tilted up, so the top of his cock rubbed against her clit as he forcefully jerked in and out of her with increasing speed, their moans and gasps increasing in volume, both pushing toward the edge, then...stopping, as Ryan pulled himself out of Cara and moved to the edge of the bed before she knew what happened.

"Come over here, baby," Ryan said, "I want to look you fully in the eyes this time." At first Cara wasn't sure what Ryan meant, then she crawled across the bed and stood before Ryan, who started to tell her how beautiful she was once again, but was stopped by a finger to his lips as Cara straddled him, her feet on the floor beside his, while her pussy slid over his cock, and her eyes locked firmly on his, not moving away for an instant, as she slowly rose up and down over his cock, feeling Ryan's hips beginning to rise and fall in rhythm with her own, a rhythm that quickly increased as the pair shortly regained the intensity of pleasure that they had experienced a moment before. Cara could feel Ryan's cock beginning to jerk inside of her, as her own body began twitching in anticipation of its own orgasm. Firmly, she took Ryan's face in her hands, still looking him in the eyes and whispering between gasps, "I always loved you. That's what scared me so much, scared me away. But I'm not afraid this time."

As the words escaped Cara's mouth, she pushed even more forcefully into Ryan, causing him to explode inside of her as he let out a scream of pleasure, her own yell matching his own as she found her last orgasm of the night, her own enjoyment melting into his own, as their bodies, their hearts, their souls collided atop a bed covered in flower petals and love.

Falling back onto the bed, completely exhausted, Ryan took Cara into his arms, her body curled up against his own. "I guess you're going to stay this time," he said.

"With sex like that..." Cara trailed off with a smile, before seeing the earnest expression on Ryan's face. She leaned forward and kissed him deeply. "Of course. I love you."

Ryan kissed her back. "I love you too."

"Can I sleep with my head against your heart once again," Cara asked.

"Forever," he responded, pulling her closer to his heart than any part of his body she had touched that night. "Forever."

12