Powerless Bratty Suspension

Story Info
She wakes up blindfolded, tied up and suspended.
1.7k words
3.94
13.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Powerless Bratty Suspension -- 26.11.18

She woke up feeling light-headed and drowsy. It was dark, no wait, there was something fitting tightly around her head... She was blindfolded. She tried to move, but then she noticed that her hands were tied above her head. No wonder her wrists were so sore and numb, she was practically suspended from the floor. She could move her feet and rest her weight on the floor if she stood on her toes. But then she noticed, her toes were bare and she felt a chill go through her. She barely had any clothes on. She could feel a bra holding her boobs in place, but her shoulders were cold and her stomach felt exposed. There was also some sort of underwear around her ass, probably a thong. As her drowsiness wore off, she realized how stuck she was. She tried tugging at ropes around her wrists, but they would not budge.

"Hello?" She called out, "anybody there?"

The dark void around her did not respond.

What was the last thing she had done, where had she gone to sleep? It was all fuzzy.

"Hello? Can anybody hear me?" She tried again, concerned.

Oh no, what the hell did he do this time? She thought, him and his crazy games, hopefully it was him and not one of his buddies.

"Jason, are you there?" She called out... Silence...

"Jason, please tell me that this is you, I am starting to freak out!" She said, trying to sound concerned. Then suddenly, a touch, a finger brushed down her right arm. She yelped, trying to move away, but the rope limited her movement. Then another finger ran along her exposed back, moving slowly from hip to the back of her shoulder. "Jason that better be you!" But then she noticed a familiar odor... his cologne. It reminded her of him instantly, his rough masculine features, and she smiled. So she did not move the next time a finger was run down her hip.

"You have been naughty girl, Lucy." His deep voice said nonchalantly. A tremendous feeling of relief rushed through her. All her fear and insecurity was suddenly replaced by lust. That enchanting smell and voice flipped her like a coin, no one made her feel more safe than he did.

"You've been a very naughty little brat, Lucy." He whispered into her ear. She winced slightly, and then bit her lip, as she felt his heat behind her. She imagined him standing behind her, in all his musky glory, with his strong arms, wide tattooed shoulders and thick, bushy chest hair. She grinned lustfully at the thought, and could not hold back her mischievousness. The situation started to get her excited.

"You had to tie me up to tell me that?" She asked smugly... silence, a brief pause as she waited for his response. Then a sharp pain ran through her as he smacked her tight ass with his hand. She yelped, but bit her lip. She had expected something like that. Her hair was suddenly and violently pulled back, forcing her to let out a loud gasp. It hurt, but it felt good in its own crazy way. She felt his breath on her ear and neck as she was held in place by his grip.

"Feeling brave are we Lucy?" He asked with a more intense tone, as he let her hair go.

"My arms are getting a bit tired, but I guess they can stay tied." She replied bravely. Another slap hit her other ass-cheek even more violently, she did not cry out. A pause, and then something unexpected, something cold... a piece of metal ran faintly down her arm. It twisted, and she noticed it barely rasping her skin... It was a knife.

"Are you going to kill me Jason?" She asked, toying with him. The knife reappeared, this time gently rasping along her stomach, she sucked in her gut, it tickled. He ran the knife upwards, he suddenly tugged it outwards, and her brasserie loosened. She gasped, she felt a gust rush between her boobs as gravity now pulled them downwards unrestricted. It turned her on, a lot. She was getting wet. Suddenly his hands gripped her thong, and with another quick tug of the knife it fell quietly to the floor. She could not resist prodding him further however, his anger and brutality really excited her.

"You're not going to kill me are you? Just impoverish me with underwear expenses?" She said, with a huge lusty grin on her face. A strong, rough hand grabbed her throat, choking her. It kept pressing as her blood pressure increased and she lost her breath. He lifted her from the floor with this grip. She knew she could not last long like this and started struggling. That was all the show of weakness he needed, and he let her go. She dangled back downwards and panted heavily for her lost breath. It was exhilarating.

"Okay, I'll be good Jason, just please fuck me like this." She begged. "Pretty please? I am so fucking wet."

He ripped what remained of her bra off, and started running his hands all over her naked body. She moaned and moved sensually to his touch. Only his touch was this good, only his hands could move so fluidly, like bursts of hot water massage. Even if he was avoiding her most erogenous parts, it was still driving her crazy. And then he suddenly stopped, exactly as he knew that she was all turned on, dripping wet and ready to go.

"Oh you bastard, don't stop, please don't stop." She moaned and whined, trying to rub herself with her thighs. He quickly gripped her legs and spread them apart behind her, lifting her up in the process.

"Didn't you say you would be good?!" He snapped.

"Yes, sorry Jason, I'll be a good, patient girl. Your sacred limb is worth it all." She said, whimpering. He let her legs go, she dangled back down and then stood dead still for a while. Still blindfolded and eager she waited patiently. Then she felt a vibration in the rope, and suddenly it stopped supporting her weight. He was lowering it down.

"Get on your knees, legs apart." He said calmly. She quickly obeyed, and he adjusted the rope so that it was hanging exactly low enough for her to do so.

Then all of the sudden two rough fingers were driven violently up her wet pussy. She cried out and groaned, both in shock and tremendous joy.

"Yes, please, thank you." She said, panting and moaning. Then he started to rub her clit with his thumb as he kept doing this, and she moaned even louder, unable to restrain herself. Fiery sensations burning through so many poised nerve cells. She could eventually feel a plateau and climactic sensation approaching, and bit her lip, breathing heavily, involuntary contractions and heaves, a heavy sweat breaking.

"Oh god Jason, I am going to cum!" She managed to pronounce through her moans... but then he suddenly stopped.

"No, no no! Please don't stop! Fuck!" She screamed.

"Silly Lucy, did you think I'd let you off that easy?" He laughed. "Open your mouth."

It was pure psychological torment! She groaned still shaking from all that stimulation, and cursed under her breath, but obeyed and opened her mouth wide.

His fully erect penis slowly entered her facial orifice, and filled it. Her anger and frustration soon subsided. She had missed that familiar taste and feeling of having him in her mouth. As her hands were still tied to the ceiling, and she was forbidden to move, she could really only use her mouth, though only amateurs would need anything more than that.

She started slowly and gently, but soon offered all the suction and tongue-twisting efforts she had in her. He moaned, louder and louder, and those moans were the sweetest sounds her ears could imagine right now. She tried to slide him down her throat by pushing forwards, but he moved away, and then withdrew, pulling his dick out.

"Did you just try to cheat?" He asked.

"No, no! I just got carried away, sorry!" She replied, trying to sound more distressed than she actually was. He slapped her ass hard, one, two, three times. She cried out and sobbed. Then he grabbed her left boob hard with one hand while he pulled her hair with the other, and whispered intensely in her ear:

"Undisciplined little brat."

He then grabbed her hard by the back of the neck and pushed her head down violently, so that she had to lift her ass and hang horizontally. He then grabbed her ass with his other hand and pushed his mighty limb deep down her vaginal cavity, hard doggy style.

It was so hard and throbbing inside her that it made her moan out a real scream. He did not linger inside for long, soon she felt a series of quick and fully piercing pumps. She felt him move one of his hands down in front and started rubbing her clitoris while he kept fucking her from behind. Finally! She thought, her ideal form of stimulation. She loved this position of powerlessness, being so forced to go through such lecherous pleasure. It was so intense and exhausting, as he kept her pinned down by holding her neck, her shoulders and wrists were feeling the strain, but it was all numbed out by the waves of pulsating thrusts and rubs. Her moans and his deep groans got louder and louder. He let go of her neck and lifted one of her legs, forcing her to roll sideways in a very awkward position, all the while he kept fucking her harder and harder, filling every inch of her with every single thrust. The new position made his dick rub the inside on just the perfect angle, and she felt trembling contractions shake her body as she approached climax. She felt his dick got harder as his moans became more intense, she knew what was coming.

It was perfect. A shudder went through him as he thrust a few final blows, grabbing both her tits hard from behind and pumping her full of his sperm. It was so hot and intense it sent her climaxing as well, and she shook with violent and pulsating contractions, almost pushing his dick out with her pussy muscles, so many nerve cells firing in fluent rapid succession, through her whole body.

After a few more deescalating spasms it died down, and he let go of her. She dangled back down exhausted, and smiling gleefully as the thick sperm mixed with vaginal fluids gushed out of her sore pink slit.