All Comments on 'Toledo's Turn'

by toddstop

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great story!

I thought "Oh No!" when Tol and Vin seemed to break it off. Now I'm glad to see they're mending fences and trying the dating/boyfriend thing. Vin seems a really sexy guy with the golden haired chest and arms, the big cock, the kissing and fucking. And Tol seems to have fallen hard for Vin. You really cheer them on and want them to make a go of this. Keep the sex coming. I love the golden-haired chest and arms! And the scene of the chest hair "peeking" out of the shirt collar was really sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
great short novel

Thank you so much ! Your works never dissapoint !

EroticChocolateEroticChocolateabout 10 years ago

Ohh I hope you continue with this story with Cole getting jealous because tol is dating vin now instead of messing with him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fastastic.

Its always great to read your stories. Loved your free wolf.

Greatings from Portugal

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
glad you're back!

I was pleased to see the recent pub date for Toledo's Turn. I look forward to reading more of your work.

I found Tol's turnabout at the end pretty abrupt. If he wants a relationship, he has picked an unlikely playmate, no matter how hot. The group grope dynamic is all right for some people, but Tol's goals are simply not compatible, no matter how he may try to make the shoe fit. Indifferent sex is just that, no matter how much gold spray paint you apply. First adult bump in the road, and Vin will be back with his pals. The issue isn't who is wrong; it is about adjustments. When somebody has to change his core values to make things work, then we are past fiction into fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Torn

I liked the story but I ended up hating Vin for "trying" Toledo, who does that, and what if Toledo followed through with Steve, then what?

Also, I disliked Toledo a tad bit for compromising his beliefs/values for a shady character like Vin. I get he still has feelings for the guy, but to immediately jump back in the sack and all is immediately forgiven, (ugh) I felt his (Vin's) apology was half hearted and his explanation sucked rocks.

I'm all for HEA, just not for this couple. IDK, I just felt that Tol should have made Vin suffer a little bit longer and tried a little bit harder to win him back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
not good ending...

M disappointed with the ending...Toledo just let Vin easily m not convince with d apology either. I wish you'd give Toledo some back bone.. U know may be tell Vin to leave him alone in front of his family... let Vin suffer more and convince Toledo that he really want him and to proof it, let him court him and try to win him over again...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Sorry, but the ending and the forgiving and jumping into bed just wasn't what I expected, nor was it realistic considering the Tol's history. Not even worth a 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I always liked this story. I come back to it from time to time, like this evening, for a re-read. Not sure if you are still out there writing or even reading the comments. But if you are, know that you are appreciate. Great story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous