Tom and Abbie

Story Info
She takes her boyfriend's friend's virginity.
2.7k words
3.85
42.4k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abbie had lived with her boyfriend Jake and his best friend Tom for just over a year, but it still felt weird whenever Jake went out of town. The three had grown up together, and Abbie and Jake had been together as long as anyone could remember, but Tom had always been Jake's friend, not hers. That isn't to say she didn't like Tom, they got along great, they just never seemed to have anything in common and when left alone the conversation always died within minutes.

Since Jake got his new job, he'd had to go on several business trips leaving the two alone together for several days at a time. This was the third trip and by this point Abbie had become determined to spent quality time with Tom. Jake had fished out some DVDs he thought they'd both liked, which seemed like a good idea as it would minimize the need for conversation.

As they sat watching the first movie Abbie felt the awkwardness settle in. It frustrated her no end since there was no reason the two shouldn't be best friends. She curled up on the sofa and watched the movie in silence, Tom sitting stiffly beside her. After the first movie ended, Abbie decided to pour herself a drink, hoping it would loosen her up and help break the tension, though Tom didn't drink which made her feel a little awkward about fetching a beer from the fridge. She took a long swig before placing the bottle on the table and starting the next DVD. The awkwardness of the situation was clearly affecting Tom as he leaned forward and grabbed the beer bottle, finishing it in one gulp. They shared a few more beers, which felt really odd since she knew Tom hated beer, but the alcohol did the trick and soon they were chatting about Jake's awful choice of films.

By the end of the third DVD Abbie was half asleep on Tom's shoulder, so he suggested they should call it a night. They both had work the next day and it was getting late so Abbie agreed it was a good idea. As they stood up Abbie looked at Tom.

'It's weird,' she thought, 'I can't believe Tom's still never had a girlfriend. He's good-looking and sweet, I should introduce him to some of the girls from work...'

As she thought this she looked at his tall firm outline. A good body and a lovely personality, Tom had it all. She looked up at his face and then shocked herself by putting her arms around his neck and kissing him. As she did it she realised what she was doing and panicked, she knew Tom would push her away and all the progress they'd made tonight would be gone. Plus, he'd tell Jake, they were best friends, he'd have to.

However Tom surprised her, his hand went to her waist, resting on her wide hips, and he kissed her back. Abbie was shocked, but also excited, she wondered if he'd been thinking about kissing her all night, or maybe even longer. His left hand dropped to squeeze her pert bottom, as their kiss became more and more passionate. She was impressed with his confidence and skill, since she knew he'd never properly kissed a girl. Always being to shy to make moves on girls he liked. She was pulled away from her thoughts as Tom squeezed her bottom harder, it was then that she noticed his bulging package pressing into her stomach.

Before she knew what she was doing Abbie's hand were fumbling with Tom's trousers, trying to unleash the hard cock. She broke away from their kiss to look down as she set it free. She was impressed, her work friends who'd met Tom had always said they'd bet anything he was well hung, but she doubted even they would have guess it was that big. She dropped to her knees, ready to worship his impressive member with her tongue. He looked down at her; she could tell the moment was starting to wear off for him as he looked nervous. She decided to go for it before she lost her nerve, and she took as much of his cock into her mouth as she could. It was difficult at first as she was only used to Jake, who was above average but nothing monstrous, so she had to adjust her technique for Tom's size.

She bobbed her head gently, taking a little more of his dick each time, until she'd filled her throat with him. She slowly moved off again, pausing to lick slowly around his head and shaft, before plunging quickly onto his cock. She repeated the pattern of slowly moving off and quickly consuming it again until he began to groan. He hadn't lasted too long, but she expected that being his first blowjob. She increased her pace, no longer stopping to lick his head, simply gobbling his cock as fast as she could. She felt him stiffen slightly before he started to pump is cum into her throat, she swallowed as fast as she could, but had to pull away and let the last shot splash on her face, as the force of his orgasm was too much.

Abbie looked up to see Tom's eyes were shut; he had a blissful look on his face. It was then that she realised what had just happened. She'd sucked off her boyfriend's best mate. Quickly she stood up and muttered apologies as she retreated to her room. Once inside she leaned against the door and wondered what to do. Jake wasn't back for another 2 days, she didn't think she could face talking to Tom and begging him not to tell Jake. She decided to leave early for work the next day to avoid Tom, she could deal with it when she got home, and it would give her time to think.

The next morning Abbie snuck out to work and hour before she'd normally leave, she successfully avoided Tom, who usually left half an hour after her anyway. The whole day she couldn't concentrate on her work, the numbers and words in the reports just muddled together. She was glad when it was time to go home, although she still didn't have a clue what to do. She had decided not to seek the advise of the girls in the office, since they were all pretty loose when it came to morals, and she thought their suggestions probably wouldn't help, so much as goad her into making everything worse.

Abbie got home first and went straight into her room to think. When Tom arrived home an hour or so later, she took a deep breath and went out to talk to him. She found him in the kitchen rummaging through the fridge. Even in his dirty mechanic's uniform, she couldn't help but admire his appearance. His dirty blonde hair ruffled, his handsome features dirtied with oil and general car dirt. As he turned to look at her, she suddenly lost her nerve.

"I haven't eaten either, want me to cook?" She cursed herself for dodging the inevitable conversation.

"Um... yeah if you want..." Tom couldn't maintain eye contact, a sure sign he felt just as awkward and guilty as she did.

So Abbie began to rummage through the fridge and cupboards, but she couldn't focus on what she could make, all she could think about was what was hidden underneath those dirty overalls. Suddenly she felt Tom's hands on her waist; he spun her round and started to kiss her vigorously. She felt relieved that it wasn't just her who wanted to pick up where they left off. She immediately went to undress him, but Tom moved her hands away. Instead, he lifted her up and placed her on the kitchen counter, pushing up her black pencil skirt as he went. He kissed Abbie passionately as he slide her lacy panties down and off, before moving to unbutton her tight white blouse. He pulled away to look down at her glorious 34F breasts, they were straining against her lacy white bra, so he did the decent thing and freed them. Abbie was again impressed by his uncanny skill as he deftly unhooked her bra. However, she was soon distracted from her curiosity as he stooped to suck on her rosy nipples. She gave a low moan as his tongue toyed with them, which then grew louder as she felt him slide a finger into her dripping wet pussy. It was quickly joined by a second finger, and he began to saw in and out of her.

She soon felt as though she were about to cum, but just as she neared the brink Tom stopped. She looked at him with a sad pleading look, but he took his time gently running his hands across her soft breasts, down across her flat stomach, admiring her firm body. Abbie whimpered impatiently and Tom smiled warmly before dropping between her legs. She gasped as she felt his tongue tentatively touching her hot sex. He quickly gained confidence and began to lick up and down her slit with increasing pressure, tasting her tangy juices. Then he swept up to her clit and began to gently suck. Abbie clearly loved it as she bucked her hips every time he swiped her clit with his tongue. After a few minutes of lavishing her clit with attention, Tom added to her pleasure by returning his fingers to her moist cavern. He easily found her G spot and began to finger fuck her whilst sucking her clit with increasing pressure. It didn't take long until Abbie was screaming with joy at the force of her orgasm. Tom gradually slowed his movements as her climax ebbed.

He looked into her beautiful green eyes, clouded and out of focus from her exhausting orgasm. She stared back into his usually pale brown eyes, she felt herself blush with embarrassment as she realised her nakedness. Tom chuckled slightly at her shyness, before sweeping her up in his arms and lifting her off the work surface. He then turned and carried her from the kitchen, up the stairs into his room. As he laid her on the bed, Abbie went to protest that they should stop their betrayal, but Tom silenced her with a kiss. She found yet again that she could not resist him and so instantly stopped her objections. She helped him as he undressed himself, and then unzipped her skirt, which had been left bunched up around her waist until then. They lay together, their naked bodies finally pressed together, their hands exploring each other as they resumed their passionate kissing. It was only when Abbie took hold of Tom's hard cock that he seemed nervous.

"Are you sure...?" Abbie questioned.

Tom nodded. "Completely."

So Abbie decided to take control, Tom laid back and she moved between his legs to wrap her lips around his cock once more. She licked his shaft, coating it in her saliva to ensure he would be well lubricated; usually their foreplay would have left her confident her wetness alone would be suitable, but due to Tom's enormous size, she thought she'd be extra careful. Once she was satisfied he was ready, Abbie straddled him, and with one hand gripping his cock for guidance, she lowered herself onto his hard member. Tom bit his lip as his head slipped into her warm pussy. Abbie paused to let herself adjust to how much he was stretching her before she continued to lower herself down his shaft. Once he was buried to the hilt within her she paused, she thought that since it was his first time he might not last too long, and she wanted to prolong it as much as possible. She leaned down and kissed him gently. Tom seemed dazed by all the overwhelming stimulation, the feeling of her warm, tight pussy gripping his cock, her soft thighs pressing against his hips, her firm breasts pressed into his hard chest... it was all so very good.

Slowly Abbie started slide up and down his cock, they moaned into each others mouths as they kissed. Soon she picked up pace and he put his hands on her hips, to bring her back down onto his cock with more power. Then, growing impatient, Tom rolled them both over so he was on top of Abbie, and began to plough her with more vigour. She couldn't do anything more than moan with pleasure as he forced them both closer to their orgasms.

Abbie wrapped her legs around Tom as he turned their tentative love making into what could only be described as fucking. It wasn't long before the hard pounding of his pubis on her clit sent her over the edge, she screamed as she came, and Tom felt her already tight pussy clamp down on his cock, drawing him in and seemingly begging him to come. The feeling, combined with the sight of Abbie writhing in orgasm, was too much and Tom blew his load deep inside her.

Once the two were completely spent, they collapsed, exhausted and satisfied. They fell asleep in each others' arms, happy and contented.

The next morning they were awoken by the sound of someone coming in the front door. Abbie awoke wide eyed with fear, turning in horror to Tom, who oddly seemed far less concerned. She was panicking, she couldn't even get dressed as most of her clothes were in the kitchen. She grabbed one of Tom's t-shirts that was lying on the floor. Pulling on the t-shirt and her black skirt, she turned to look at Tom, who was still lying in bed, but looking slightly sheepish. Abbie sighed and went out to face Jake, all the time wondering why this had to be the one time he returned early from a business trip. As she passed her and Jake's room she considered getting dressed properly, but she figured her underwear strewn across the kitchen would be a give away, so she decided to go downstairs and get the argument over with before she lost her nerve.

She found Jake in the kitchen, he laughed when he saw what she was wearing. He dangled her bra from one finger. His beaming smile completely caught her off guard.

"Good night then?"

"Um... I didn't think you'd be back so soon..."

"Obviously not!" Jake chuckled.

"Why aren't you angry?" Abbie felt even more guilty because of his reaction.

"It was my idea," Jake smiled.

Abbie felt a flash of anger; something was going on that she didn't know about, suddenly Tom's sheepish look was starting to make more sense.

"Explain."

"Hey you did it you can't be angry at me!" Jake was smiling still but he knew he was in trouble and it showed.

Abbie said nothing; she simply looked at him with glaring eyes.

"Well it started a few weeks ago when we were at the pub with Monty... Me and him were talking about women, sex, and stuff, and then Tom suddenly got really annoyed. He said it was bad enough that he was 24 and still a virgin, but we didn't have to rub it in. I felt bad and said that he could have a crack at you if he fancied... it started out as a joke at first... but then we discussed the next time I'd be out of town and we agreed that if anything happened it would be ok... I gave him a few pointers and left it at that... Monty said you'd freak out if we told you we'd been discussing loaning you out like a book so I thought it best to just leave it and see what happened... I only suggested it because you're good and I knew you'd make sure he'd enjoy it..." Jake trailed off and waited for the Abbie to express her wrath.

"I can't believe you don't care about me cheating..." She was more confused than anything.

"I do, just not with Tom, he's my best friend and he needed someone to take his cherry... and I don't know, I just don't mind ..."

"But what happens from now on?" Abbie felt unsure she could just forget the last two days.

"Well I guess until Tom finds someone the odd fumble here and there is ok.... As long as you're still mostly mine." Jake took Abbie in his arms and kissed her. She smiled; it seemed her and Tom and finally worked out a way to socialise without it being awkward.