Tommy and Betty

Story Info
Tommy is seduced by a hottie coed.
12.9k words
4.58
100.5k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
licksit
licksit
132 Followers

This one is for you "J." I would never have finished it without your encouragement. Enjoy.

*

Tommy missed Amy; her sweet pussy, sexy ass, tasty thighs: all of her. He lay in bed at night trying to go to sleep; thoughts of Mrs. Harris, Agnes, and Amy running through his mind. He held his soft cock in his hand and sighed and then his flaccid member began to come to life when he pulled Betty from his subconscious. Her luscious form came alive as did his cock; it was as if it were yesterday.

In his first year on the job his colleagues told him that sex with a student was the one thing that could get him fired, even if he were a twenty year tenured full professor. The mantra all male faculty members memorized was: "No sex with a live female or a dead male."

He was undone by Betty Crawford. Betty was the most sexual creature he had ever encountered. She oozed sexuality. Not overtly flirtatious, subtly she let him know that she could reward the man willing and able to gain her trust. And she made it clear that he was the man for her.

She let him know she was eighteen one day when she asked him to check her voter registration card. She used some flimsy excuse to ask him if the information was correct. Since she had a voter registration it was clear, she was telling him, she was no longer jailbait.

Tommy managed to keep his hands off of her, though thoughts of her were often clouding his judgment, especially when she would take forever to cross her legs in class. She always hesitated in the process at the crucial point where here crotch was open; giving him a clear view of the bikini panties she wore.

She had a habit of coming up to his desk with some frivolous question when students were settling down before class. Casually, a breast or shoulder or some other part of her anatomy would be pressed against his shoulder or bare arm or hip. The most blatant bit of flirtation came one day when he was giving a test. He was in the habit of walking up and down the aisles between student desks, looking to see if any were using ponies.

Tommy had just reached Betty's desk when her pencil fell from her hand and to the floor in front of her desk. She looked up at Tommy and smiled and then looked down at the pencil. Tommy, always the gentleman, squatted down to pick up the pencil whereupon Betty opened her legs, giving him the closest look he had yet of her crotch and the tiny band of little bitty bikini panties pulled tight against her pussy, so tight the band formed a crease between her lips. The fullness of her outer lips overflowed the crotch of her panties and he could see the outer portion of them, wet, engorged with her hot blood. The cloth of her panty crotch was wet and he could almost smell her sex.

Betty held the pose for several seconds, and then crossed one leg over the other, raising her mini skirt so that her thighs were exposed to her ass. She smiled sweetly when he rose with the pencil, licked her lips lasciviously, and mouthed a thank you with her soft, full, luscious lips.

Tommy jacked off that night; visions of what he had seen filling his mind. His eyes closed, he saw himself with his head between those succulent thighs, mouth plastered against her bikini panties, tongue licking the cloth as he pressed the cloth between her juicy pussy lips.

His real moment of crisis came on a Friday afternoon. He was seated in the local mall in his favorite bench, ostensibly reading a paper but keeping a keen eye on the young hotties who frequented a shop know for selling daring garments to those willing to expose more of their youthful bodies than was considered seemingly by the adults in the community. This voyeurism was as close as he would allow himself to come to having sex with young women at this time.

A disturbance at the entrance to the shop caught his attention. It was Betty and an older woman, her mother he surmised, and they were having a heated argument. The older woman, with one more angry stream of words directed at Betty, turned on her heel and stalked off.

Betty looked mortified. Tears welled in her eyes. Tommy's compassionate nature led him to approach her. "I'm sorry that you are distressed Betty." He told her.

Before he realized what was happening, Betty's arms were around his neck and her body was pressed tightly against his. Her body heaved with sobs as she put her cheek against his chest. Tommy's hands patted her back automatically and he made soothing sounds as he sought to console her.

Tommy was in the habit of wearing a strong athletic supporter when he taught in order to keep the raging hardon that was ever present under control. He did not wear it when away from school and now the pressure of Betty's nubile body pressed against him was raising his sexual temperature and bringing his cock to attention.

He was not much taller than Betty and her crotch was on the level of his. His penis was beginning to unfold from the pressure of her crotch against his. Betty's sobs did not abate and her body was rubbing unnervingly against his. He tried to pull his crotch away from Betty's but she pressed herself even more tightly against him, grinding her pussy against him in a very sexual manner as she continued to sob.

When her sobs began to slow, Tommy pulled a packet of tissues from a pocket and offered them to Betty. She smiled up at him wanly as she pulled her head and breasts back from his body in order to dry her eyes. "Thank you." She told him. "I'm so sorry to have made such a scene."

While Betty had disengaged her head and breasts from his body, she, while leaning back to look into his face, kept her crotch plastered against his now full blown hardon. Tommy fought to find some saliva so he could swallow as he looked into Betty's face. She can certainly feel my cock pressed into her, he thought. She wants me to feel it. And what else does she want? He thought.

He tried again to move his hips back to ease the pressure. Betty responded by leaning into him even more firmly. Tommy's resolve was fading fast. This young girl's sexy body pressed against his was getting to be more than he could bear.

He looked around to see if he and Betty were being observed. No one was paying attention to them, as far as he could tell. I'm in a public place, he told himself. I'm safe here. Groaning inwardly, he let his hands move downward from Betty's shoulders where he had been patting her soothingly. Slowly his hands began to descend until he was caressing her back gently. He continued to sooth her with his voice.

Betty put her face against his chest again. Her voice, barely a whisper, came to him. "Thank you. You are so kind."

Tommy's hands continued their caressing motions, though they were now moving lower and lower on her back, to her hips, and then his fingers were moving slowly and gently across her buttocks. Betty pressed herself even more tightly against him, her crotch and breasts boring into his body.

Betty, who had wanted to get this sexy teacher in just this sort of position all year, sighed. His hands felt so good, so strong, yet gentle. She just knew that this was the man she had waited for. While exuding sexuality, Betty was a virgin, by choice. She could not stand the pawing hands of her schoolmates and the ugly way men looked at her made her almost ill.

Tommy, his voice low, asked. "What's the problem, Betty? You can tell me."

Betty raised her head from his chest, tears again welling into her eyes. "My mother called me a tramp and a slut for wanting to buy some things. "I'm not a slut. I'm not a tramp."

She began to sob again, which again sent her crotch in motion rubbing salaciously against his hard cock. If this keeps up I'm going to cream my drawers, Tommy thought. I have to get her body away from me.

Gently but firmly, he led her to the bench he had occupied. "I know you are not those things your mother called you. Let's sit down Betty. I'm sure there is something that can be done."

Betty, both feet on the floor, turned her legs toward him as she smiled warmly. Tommy's eyes drifted down from her face to her firm breasts neatly outlined in a tight sweater to her thighs. He swallowed as his eyes encountered her sexy, youthful, inviting thighs, parted slightly, but enough so that he had a clear view up her dress to a tiny bit of cloth that barely covered her outer lips.

Betty's eyes had followed Tommy's and when his reached her thighs she moved one of her legs just enough so that Tommy would have an even clearer view of her panty-covered pussy. She licked her lips excitedly. I just have to reel him in, she thought. I have his attention. He's hard as a rock and interested.

Tommy dragged his eyes from Betty's tender body and forced himself to look at her face. "Tell me all about it Betty."

Betty smiled sadly. "I want to buy a blouse, skirt, and bra and mother just lost it. I'll just die if I can't have these things."

Tommy nodded his understanding, which allowed him to get another glimpse of Betty's crotch. "Well. Ahhhh. I'm not in the habit of interfering in a family dispute, but let's go to the store and see what you want to buy. Maybe I can buy them for you."

Betty threw her arms around his neck and gave him a big hug, pressing her firm tits into his chest once again. "Oh, Mr. H. You are the best."

They got up from the bench and Betty took his hand in hers, leading him to the store. She took the blouse from the rack and held it up to her body. Tommy took in a deep breath. No wonder, he thought. It's not see through, but it is damn near translucent.

When Betty held the skirt to her body he saw that it covered her, but barely. If she sat down she would expose everything. The bra was something he had never seen before; completely translucent. It would be as if she did not have a bra covering her breasts. It would be there, but not there.

Betty smiled at him encouragingly. "What do you think?"

Tommy tried to be diplomatic and finally told her. "I can understand some of your mother's hesitation, but her language was out of line. I'm sure other girls your age wear these things or they would not be for sale."

Betty beamed at him. "I'll try them on. Won't you come with me into the changing room?"

Tommy's mind raced. If I go in there I am lost for sure, he thought. "Ahhh. Well. I'm sure the store frowns on men going into a woman's changing room. I'll just wait here and you can show me how you look."

Betty's mouth formed a pout and she took Tommy by the hand and led him to a female clerk. "Is it all right if my daddy comes into the changing room with me?" She asked sweetly.

The lady smiled at Betty and Tommy and nodded her head. "It's OK honey. Go ahead sir."

Betty led Tommy by the hand to the doorway leading to the changing rooms. Tommy looked around in desperation, his eyes seeking some escape. Next to the doorway he spotted a chair. Letting go of Betty's hand, he sat down. "I'll just wait here, Betty."

Betty groaned inwardly. I almost had you, she thought. Then a smile lit her face. "I'll be just a minute."

Betty was true to her word. She stood in front of him and pirouetted, letting the all too short skirt fly out, exposing the tiniest of bikini panties. Tommy's eyes feasted on her tight ass and her bikini panties, the crotch barely covering her pussy, and her breasts, firm and uplifted barely covered by the sheer bra and thinnest of cloth of the blouse. His cock dripped in his shorts as he stared at her.

He smiled weakly. "Beautiful Betty. You are truly beautiful in that outfit. I'll get it for you."

Betty cried out with joy. Flinging her arms wide, she threw them around his neck, pressing her cheek to his, and then kissing him on the cheek. Excitedly she straddled Tommy, pressing her fevered pussy against his raging hardon. I want him so much and I know he wants me, she thought, as she pressed her pussy against his hard cock.

She squeezed and relaxed her thighs, raising and lowering herself slightly, almost imperceptibly; so little no one but Tommy knew what she was doing, massaging his stiff cock. She kissed him on the cheek again, and then pressed her mouth to his ear, whispering to him. "I'll never forget you for being so generous. I can be generous also. Anytime you want me to do so, I'll show you how generous I can be."

Tommy put his hands on her hips, stilling the motion of her body the movement of which, he knew, would have him cumming in his shorts if he did not stop her. He, though, loved the feel of her hot crotch against his hard cock and so he held her pussy against his cock tightly, teasing both of them. It felt so good. So damned good. He closed his eyes and took in the scent of her perfume. He lowered his head, letting his lips caress her neck. It would be so easy.

And stupid, his brain told him. Get her off your lap, you idiot. He swallowed and put his hands on Betty's shoulders. "Time to go Betty, but I'll not forget what you just told me."

Reluctantly, Betty pulled herself off his lap. I almost had you, she told herself. She caressed his cheek with one hand as she slid off his lap. Leaning over she brushed her lips against his, thanking him again for buying the clothes for her.

When she had changed back they went to the cashier and Tommy paid, in cash, for the clothes. He walked Betty to the store exit and excused himself, telling her he had some shopping to do and would see her in school on Monday.

Betty could feel his eyes burning a hole in her ass as she walked away from him. She put a little extra wiggle in her walk, sending her sweet ass to swinging seductively. You got away today, she told herself, but I'm not giving up. A little stream of her hot lovejuice wet her panties as she turned her head around quickly. As she knew he would be, Tommy was watching her. She waved to him and sauntered along the mall, hips and ass swinging seductively.

Tommy waved, his face red, knowing Betty had seen him staring at her ass as she walked away from him. He shook his head, put a hand in his pocket to hold down his hardon and went to the mall garage for his car. The sun blinded him as he exited the garage but he did see out of the corner of his eyes a figure approaching.

He slammed on his brakes and squealed to a stop and saw the figure fall in front of his car. Moving faster than he thought possible, he shoved the shift level into neutral, jerked the emergency brake to on and opened the door with his other hand.

Betty saw him go for his car and decided to follow him, to appeal to his horny side one more time. She was looking for him when she saw his car coming out of the garage. Thinking quickly, she stepped in front of his car just as he brought it to a halt. She fell to the ground, making sure her skirt was up around her waist, exposing her shapely legs and her tiny bikini panties.

Tommy raced to the front of his car and kneeled down, eyes scanning the prone figure, looking for blood or other obvious injuries. It was then that he realized it was Betty. He touched her cheek with a hand and asked her, his voice shaking. "Are you all right Betty? Are you hurt badly?"

Betty fluttered her eyes open and looked up at Tommy's anxious face. She smiled weakly. "I don't know." She told him, looking around, a dazed look on her face, as she sat up, one leg under her, the other straight out, providing Tommy with a full view of the crotch of her tiny bikini panties.

She licked her lips as she looked at Tommy. "I think I'm all right. Do I look all right to you? Am I bleeding anywhere?"

Tommy's eyes jerked from her crotch as he looked over her body again. "I don't see any blood, Betty. Let me help you up." He put an arm around her waist and took one of her hands in his free hand.

Betty let him help her up and sagged against him as she stood upright. "I feel a little woozy." She told him, her body pressed against his tightly, her cheek against his chest.

Tommy caressed her head gently with one hand, his other around her waist, holding her to him. His cock was once again hard from the pressure of her body pressed into his crotch. Without thinking, he let his fingers run through her long, thick, brown hair, and then down her back. His hand made circular motions over her back, as he sought to calm her.

"Let me take you home." He told her, helping her to the passenger side of his ancient Checker sedan. He used both hands to fasten the awkward seat belt arrangement across her chest and over her lap. Little tingles of sexual excitement ran over his body as his fingers touched her breasts and thighs and waist as he did this.

Betty smiled at him, a woeful, helpless look on her face as he settled in behind the wheel. She put a hand on his thigh as she looked at him, squeezing his thigh gently as she told him. "Thank you so much for being so kind to me. I do appreciate you taking me home."

Tommy looked at her hand, so close to his now raging hardon and then toward Betty, who had turned her body to him, her legs open slightly but enough so that he had an unobstructed look up her skirt to her panties.

He swallowed nervously. "I'm glad to, Betty. It is the least I can do after knocking you down."

Betty sighed and closed her eyes, her hand never leaving his thigh. She made small, gentle movements of her hand up and down his thigh as she directed him to her house.

Tommy parked in front of the garage, opened the passenger side door and helped Betty from the car. She sagged against him as she put her feet to the ground. "I still feel a little unsteady. I don't think I'm hurt; maybe just nervous. Will you help me into the house?"

Tommy put an arm around her waist and opened the door with the key Betty gave him. When they were inside, Betty put her arms around his neck and pulled his face down to hers, telling him. "Let me give you a thank you kiss."

She pressed her soft, warm youthful lips to his at the same time she pressed her sexy body into his. Her mouth opened and her tongue slid along Tommy's Lips, and then inveighed its way past his lips and into his mouth.

Tommy's arms went around Betty, his hands to her supple ass, pulling her willing body to his. Her lips on his, her tits pressed into him, her crotch rubbing against his hardon were more than he could bear. He knew he was stupid for doing what he did, but he could no longer help himself. He opened his mouth and let his tongue do its sexual dance with Betty's tongue. His hands kneaded her asscheeks as he pulled her even more tightly against his raging cock.

Betty had been kissed and pawed by men and boys as long as she could remember but nothing in her past compared to what was happening to her now. Her pussy pulsed when she felt Tommy's urgent need for her coming through his mouth and hands. She just knew that she had been right; that this was the man she wanted to take her virginity. His hands running up and down her spine, over her agitated ass cheeks, to her cheeks and neck, sent a message of love over her body she had never felt before.

Tommy was on fire. It was as if a dam had broken inside him, a dam that held in check his desire for young pussy, a dam he had created to protect himself and young women. Now, this youthful young woman's charms had pierced last obstacle he had in place. He wanted her, wanted to feel her hot pussy under his mouth, to feel his raging cock fill her tight pussy.

His agile fingers had her blouse opened before she knew he intended to do it. Shrugging her shoulders, she let the blouse fall to the floor and waited for Tommy's next move. She almost gasped aloud when his hands cupped her breasts through her bra, his fingers tweaking and twisting her now erect nipples. His mouth on her neck, lips kissing her fervently sent shivers up and down her spine and she herself undid her bra and let it fall to the floor.

Tommy's mouth dived to her now naked breasts, sucking one than the other, his tongue flicking back and forth over the ripe strawberries she offered to him openly. His craze for young pussy was now driving him. His mind was now focused on only one thing; that triangle between Betty's legs that held the source of all that motivated him. His hands trembled as he fondled Betty's nubile body.

licksit
licksit
132 Followers