Tommy and Betty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
licksit
licksit
130 Followers

Betty looked down at Tommy as he sucked up and drank down her cum, his tongue licking along her thighs and what he could of her ass to capture each drop. She shivered as she watched him, fascinated by the transparent oral desire his behavior revealed. Experimentally, she lifted a leg and ran a calf along his cheek, caressing it, loving it. Her pussy pulsed when Tommy put a hand to her leg, touching it lightly, and then turning it to his face so he could kiss and lick her calf.

She cooed to him, her voice low, throaty, full of sexuality. "I love the way you love my body, Tommy. It was so exciting to feel you fucking my pussy with your tongue and to fuck your face. I loved shoving my pussy into your mouth and holding you there when I climaxed." Again she astonished herself. Where are these words coming from? She asked herself. What have I turned into? I sound like a wanton slut teasing and rewarding a dutiful lover. Her skin glowed with excitement and desire as she dropped her leg and pushed her foot into his crotch, letting her toes caress his hard cock.

Tommy loved the way Betty was responding to his love making. She is a wonder, he thought. For a virgin girl, she certainly knows how to please a man, how to keep me excited. I think I have met my match, he thought. I have found someone who wants what I can give, all of it, and gives equally in return.

He dropped his mouth to her still moist pussy and began to make oral love to it. Gently he sucked at her outer lips, holding them in his mouth as he licked every centimeter of the fat, red engorged sensitive skin. His tongue licked slowly up and down her slit, caressing the inner portion of her outer lips. Up and down went his tongue, each time his tongue went up he came closer to her little inner lips.

Betty wanted to cry out for him to get his mouth to her clit but refrained, enjoying, in a perverse way, the teasing approach he was taking, building her sexual excitement bit by bit until she was ready to cum just from his licking of her outer lips.

With one last sweep of his tongue Tommy reached her inner lips. He licked around them and up and down them and finally across them, letting just the tip of his tongue slide across the very top of her erect clit, now emerged fully from the recesses of her inner lips. Then his tongue became bolder, running up and down her sensitive sex, and then around and around it, pushing it from side to side as he did.

Betty licked her lips as the heat began to build in her loins. Goose bumps came and went on her flesh. She reached down and took Tommy's hands and put them on her breasts. "Love my breasts, Tommy, as you love my clit. I want to feel you want all of my body. I'm yours, Tommy. All yours."

Judging Betty's state of arousal, Tommy dropped his mouth around her clit. Slowly he sucked her clit in and out of his mouth past his soft lips. All the while his tongue was licking across the sensitized head of her clit. His hands were pulling and tugging at her breasts and nipples, sending little shock waves of excitement over both their bodies.

He built her climax slowly, very slowly. When he felt her about to explode, he moved his mouth to her pussy lips, licking and sucking on them. Over and over he brought her to the edge of climaxing and then, when she felt she was going to lose her mind, he brought her over the top.

Betty thrust her hips against his face when her orgasm hit, her hands again behind his head, holding his mouth to her as she squeezed her thighs against his cheeks in a strong grip. Wave after wave of pure heat flowed over her body as Tommy licked and sucked her expertly, keeping her cumming and cumming and cumming. She felt she was never going to stop pouring out her cum.

Her body trembling with the little aftershocks Tommy's mouth and tongue continued to produce, she let he thighs droop open and now used her hands to caress and love Tommy's head and face. "Tommy." She told him. "I felt as if I had died and gone to heaven. That was the most wonderful experience I have ever had. I never in my wildest imagination thought having an orgasm could be so beautiful and last so long."

Tommy beamed as he looked up at her, taking in her sexy flat tummy, full breasts tipped with little strawberry nipples surrounded by small brown areoles. She looked so beautiful, so desirable. He smiled at her, telling her. "I'm glad, Betty. I love feeling you cum in my mouth. I'm so happy you like oral sex."

He then turned his attention to the flow of cum that was dribbling out of her pussy. He put his mouth around her outer lips and sucked deeply, drawing in her thick, tasty cum and swallowing it. Slowly he used his tongue to collect every drop of her cum that had escaped her pussy.

Betty's eyes popped open when his tongue dropped below her pussy, licking at that thin band of cartilage that separated her pussy from her asshole. Excitedly, she lifted her ass, encouraging him to pursue every last drop of cum. A little shiver of sexual excitement ran over her body when she felt his warm, wet tongue licking back and forth over her ass and even into the crack that separated her asscheeks. She swallowed the saliva that filled her mouth suddenly and her face flushed a deep red as her mind followed his tongue toward....She shivered at the wicked thoughts she was having, thoughts no nice girl was supposed to have.

Tommy's mouth returned to her hot pussy and he used it and his experienced tongue to get Betty off many times. She finally called a halt, telling Tommy she was exhausted and needed a break. They showered and realized they were hungry; they ordered a take out pizza. Tommy put on Betty's dad's robe when the delivery man came and paid him in cash.

They ate the pizza and watched a movie to let the food settle, both knowing that round two was just a short time away. Betty had put on a thin silk negligee and pair of tiny bikini panties. She liked the way Tommy looked at her and knew that being partially clad was more exciting sexually than being nude. It thrilled her to see the look in Tommy's eyes as he looked at the crotch of her panties and at her breasts covered by the translucent cloth of her negligee. He really digs panties, she thought. She liked that, liked that he wanted to lick and suck at the hot, wet crotch of her panties.

He's seen and tasted my pussy but he is still excited to see my panties, knowing that my hot pussy is right behind them, she thought. And the way he looks at my breasts makes me want his mouth on them. I'm sure that is what is on his mind also.

Tommy was stirred by the sight of Betty in her sexy outfit. They sat next to each other on the couch watching a comedy act on cable television. Tommy's arm went around her, his fingers toying with her breasts through the cloth of her negligee. His other hand was in her crotch, feeling her pussy behind the thin band of her bikini.

Betty squirmed on the couch as his hands brought back the sexual heat she had experienced not so long ago. She boldly raised a leg and ran her foot up and down his leg and then more boldly put a hand on his thigh. Her hand moved up and down his thigh, coming closer and closer to his crotch with each upward sweep of her hand.

Tommy's hand in her crotch became more insistent the more he felt Betty's hand toyed with his thigh. His sexual temperature was also rising and he knew that before too long he was going to have his cock inside this tight virgin pussy.

Betty's hand pulled aside the robe that covered Tommy's crotch. She licked her lips as she looked at his cock, its bulbous head and thick veins standing out like ribs up and down his long, thick meat. Tentatively, she wrapped her hand around his cock, squeezing it slowly and carefully. She had never held a cock before and felt a sense of power when Tommy's breathing became more labored.

She ran her hand up and down his cock and watched in fascination as a few drops of his precum fluid leaked from the tip of his cock. Ummmm, she thought, he's just like me, getting lubricated. She ran a thumb over the head of his cock, smearing his precum juice over and around it. She liked the feel of his cock in her hand, hard, yet pliant, so hot. She was tempted to kiss it, but refrained. That will come later, she told herself and her face flushed. She had never even considered sucking a cock and now she was looking forward to it. You've come a long way baby, she thought.

Tommy took in a deep breath and asked Betty. "Can we go back to bed now?"

Betty batted her eyes at him and arched her eyebrows, as her hand ran up and down his hard shaft. "Don't you want to finish this comedy routine, Tommy?" She asked him teasingly, as she rubbed the tip of his cock.

Tommy smiled weakly, his fingers digging into her pussy through the cloth of her panties. "I think I have had enough comedy for now. I have something more serious in mind."

Betty caressed his cheek with her free hand. "Oh my. Tommy has needs he wants to take care of?"

Tommy put his head back and laughed. "You bet your sweet ass I do, you little minx. I plan to plow that little pussy of yours until we are both worn to a frazzle."

"Well." Said Betty as she stood up. "Never let it be said that I stood in the way of a farmer who wanted to plow. Let's do it. I think I have just the field for that farmer's plow." She took his hand and led him back to her bedroom.

Then lay next to each other and began to kiss passionately. Their hands were now exploring each other's bodies boldly. Betty had never imagined herself toying with a man's nipples, licking and sucking them or having her hands gripping a man's ass, holding a man's balls and caressing a hard cock. She was thrilled to be free to do all those things and knew that she was going to do more exciting things before this weekend was over.

Tommy dropped his mouth to her tits and lavished his attention on them, reveling in the feel of her flesh in his mouth, his tongue licking at her nipples, so firm, so pliable, so damn sexy. And then his head was once again buried between her thighs, his mouth pressed to her dripping pussy.

Betty humped his face as his tongue crept between her pussy lips and into her hot, impatient, wet pussy. She loved having Tommy's mouth on her pussy and felt she could never get enough of it. And he sure seems to enjoy it, she mused as she rubbed a calf along his cheek. I think I could keep him going all night if I wanted to; just coo a few words to him, rub his cheeks with my calf, run my hands through his hair.

"Ohhh. That feels so good, Tommy." She told him when his tongue dug into her vagina, licking at the walls, lapping up her juices. And it did feel good. Another orgasm was soon working its way to fruition. "Suck my clit, Tommy. Make me cum and then fuck me with that big cock of yours." She told him, her voice a guttural growl of pure sexual hunger. She grabbed his head and held his mouth to her pussy as she lifted her hips, pressing her sex into his face. Her thighs seemed to absorb his cheeks, squeezing his head in a tight grip as her orgasm began to rip her body apart.

Tommy's hands, always busy, always doing nice sexual things to her body clutched at her ass, holding her in his grip as he sucked and licked her up and then down from an orgasm that seemed never to end.

Betty sighed as she released Tommy from her hands and thighs; her legs now spread wide open. "Whew, Tommy. You sure do know how to make a woman feel good. I hate to have you stop but I do want to feel your cock inside me."

Tommy cleaned her pussy, licking and sucking up all her cum. Betty once again lifted her ass from the bed, offering her virgin cheeks to his mouth, her breathing coming in ragged gasps when his tongue licked her precious globes and cleaned the cum from between her asscheeks, even the few drops that clung to her sphincter.

Betty shivered when his tongue licked her there and once again thoughts of having his tongue inside her there drifted through her now wantonly sexual mind. Tommy had opened her to a world of sexual experience and she wanted to learn all there was to know about sexual pleasure.

When Tommy raised himself above her, his rigid cock poised over her twitching pussy, Betty somehow knew what she needed to do, how she knew this she did not know, but her hand went between them and she wrapped her small hand around his huge hard member. Slowly she rubbed the fat head and body of his cock up and down her hot slit until his cock was covered with her precum juices. She put her other arm around Tommy, her hand resting on his ass. And then she simultaneously lifted her hips and pulled on his ass while her hand inserting the head of his cock into her pulsing and eager pussy.

The feel of his hot throbbing cock inside her vibrating pussy was almost enough to make her cum. She licked her lips excitedly, telling Tommy. "Your cock is the biggest thing I have had in my pussy, Tommy. Take it easy, please."

Tommy nodded and told her he would feed his cock to her inch by inch until he hit her maidenhead; that he would move in and out slowly, inch by inch so as to keep her lubricated and cause her the least amount of pain.

He almost shot his wad when his cockhead entered her hot, tight, smooth, moist pussy. She was tight, so very tight. His cock throbbed and jerked, precum juices leaking into her quivering pussy. Tight. Tight. Tighter than any pussy his cock had fucked until now. And so alive. Her pussy pulsed around his cock as if a thousand little rubber fingers were playing with it.

Tommy took in a deep breath to steady himself. Betty looked at him quizzically, wondering what was keeping him. "You're tight, Betty, and it feels so good to be inside you I'm almost cumming. I have to get control of myself."

Betty slapped his face playfully, telling him. "You better not cum until I'm ready. You like my tight little pussy, do you?"

Tommy nodded. "Like it? God, Betty. You have the most exciting pussy I have ever known; tight, hot, and alive like no pussy I have ever known before."

Getting himself under control, Tommy fed his cock into her as he said he would, inch by inch. Each time he worked an inch in he would back off and move his cock in and out a few times so Betty would get accustomed to feeling him there. It was only with the greatest of effort that he kept from shooting his load into her.

Betty watched his anxious face with some amusement, knowing how difficult it was for him to control his jerking cock. She manipulated her vaginal muscles around his cock, squeezing it, stroking it when he pulled out and sucking at it when he pushed into her, loving the way she could use her pussy to raise his sexual excitement.

She felt very devilish, very wicked and willful when she saw the strain on his face and a few drops of perspiration pop out on his forehead when she squeezed his cock with her vaginal muscles. She liked teasing him now just as she liked to tease him when she was in his class; giving him a look up her skirt, touching him with her breasts. God. I love this, she told herself as she thrust her hips upward to impale her hot pussy once more on his throbbing cock.

When he hit her hymen he hesitated a moment, telling Betty that this was going to hurt but the pain would go away. She nodded her head for him to go ahead and braced herself for the pain she knew would rip at her pussy.

It did hurt and it did go away as Tommy fed his cock into her greedy pussy inch by inch until he was buried deep inside her. "Gosh, Tommy. I have never felt so stuffed in my life. Just rest there a minute. Let me get used to having you there."

Betty flexed her vaginal muscles along the full length of his hard cock, liking the feel of his hot, throbbing cock inside her tight virginal pussy. Cautiously she pulled down on her hips, letting his cock slide out of her pussy.

Tommy lifted his hips and in this way his cock was withdrawn until only the head of his cock was inside her. Betty nodded her head and Tommy lowered his hips as she raised hers. In and out of Betty's hungry pussy went Tommy's rigid pole, keeping in synch with Betty's thrusts and withdrawals. "Can you reach around us and get a finger on my clit, Tommy?" She asked him.

Tommy did as she asked and began to rub his finger around and around her excited clit. In this way they built their passion in slow stages until Tommy told her he was near cumming and could not hold out much longer.

Betty nodded and told him to rub her clit in a circular motion now and she would cum, soon. And she did and he did right after her. Betty did not know what to expect, but the rush of his hot cum filling her pussy kept her orgasm alive. It felt so good to have him shoot off inside her.

Tommy's body sagged against her when his cock stopped jerking in her hot vagina. He kissed and licked at her neck, and then her lovely breasts as his cock began to wilt.

Betty kissed him and asked if they could fuck again, now. Tommy told her to try to get him hard again and if she could they would fuck once more. She did and they had another very satisfying fuck. Betty brought his cock back to life a third time but that was all Tommy's tool could produce.

Betty pouted, but accepted the fact that a man's equipment was not nearly as good as s woman's when it came to prolonged lovemaking, but it was a nice tool to have around. "Is there any way we can keep you hard so you can fuck longer?" She asked him.

Tommy looked at her closely as he told her that a cockring would do it. What kind of a monster have I created he asked himself as Betty went to her dresser and pulled out a circular elastic band she used when she wanted to wear a ponytail. "Would this work?" She asked him. Tommy examined it and told her it probably would, knowing he had set himself up to have a very sore cock by the time the weekend ended.

That is exactly what happened. His mouth and tongue were also bruised, but he enjoyed every minute of it.

Betty was an enthusiastic student, learning quickly what she wanted from Tommy and how to get him to perform. She loved every sexual minute they spent together. Sunday evening, after they had eaten, she told him. "My parents will be home sometime tomorrow afternoon. You will have to leave in the morning."

The next morning was a repeat of the night before, lots of mouth to pussy orgasms and cock to pussy orgasms. When Tommy's cock was finished they showered and dressed. Betty wore a skimpy translucent negligee that barely covered her ass and skimpy bikini panties which, like all her panties, failed to cover completely her hot outer pussy lips. No bra. She belted it loosely so that the insides of her luscious teen tits were exposed and the crotch of her panties.

Betty promised him she would not tell anyone about their secret under one condition. "You must be my teacher and teach me all you know about lovemaking. I love you Tommy and I don't want to learn from anyone else." Tommy agreed to this readily, visions of sex with this hottie filling his mind.

She walked to the door with him and put her arms around his neck, pulling his face toward hers for a goodbye kiss, but Betty was still horny and feeling very devilish. Can I get him to eat my pussy one more time right her in the front hall the way he did when we came in on Friday? She asked herself.

Deciding to find out if Tommy was still interested she pushed her body up against him, her pussy grinding into his crotch. Her lips were soft as she kissed him, her tongue licking along his lips and then diving between them to search out his tongue.

Tommy's arms went around her body automatically and then tightened his grip on her as he felt her tongue slip past his lips and begin to play with his tongue. His hands wandering over her sexy body, caressing her back and finally her ass, where he cupped her cheeks in his hands, holding her cunt to his hardening cock. Her pussy pressed to him, her arms around his neck, lips pressed to his, her hard nipples boring holes in his shirt raised his sexual temperature in spite of his desire to go home and rest.

licksit
licksit
130 Followers