Tommy and Betty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then Betty did a very naughty thing. She put a finger between her pussy lips and pulled out of her dripping pussy a finger full of her hot juices. She brought this sexy cocktail to Tommy's mouth. "Here is some of me to take with you so you can remember me and want me while we are apart." She told him, running her pussy-juice soaked finger along his lips.

To her delight, Tommy licked her finger and then closed his eyes as he sucked her finger into his mouth, licking it, savoring the scent and flavor of her hot pussy. She could tell that his mind was no longer on leaving. She shivered as she realized how obsessed Tommy was about pussy and how easily she could lead him to do what she wanted; just a little taste of me, a little of my tits against him, my mouth to his, that's all it seems to take to get his motor running.

Tommy was aware of what Betty was doing to him but unable to stop his raging desires to feel her against his mouth again. God, he told himself. I have to do something about this or it will be the ruin of me one day, but he kept sucking on her finger, knowing that what he wanted was to suck her pussy lips and her hot clit.

Betty reached down between her legs with her other hand and gathered another finger full of her hot precum lovejuice. She took the finger he was sucking out of his mouth and ran this finger along his lips, telling him. "I think you have gotten about all you can get from that finger. Her is more of me to take home with you."

Tommy, his eyes still closed as him mind pictured her dripping pussy, licked and sucked at her wet and scented finger, knowing he had lost the battle to leave. When he persisted in licking and sucking at her finger, Betty pulled it out of his mouth, telling him, a girlish giggle in her voice. "There is nothing more there, Tommy. If you want more you will have to go to the source."

Tommy heard her giggle as he fell to her knees and put his head between her legs, the hem of the negligee wrapped around his head, and pressed his mouth to her pussy. He sucked her panties into his mouth and felt dizzy at the taste and scent of her hot juices filling his mouth. Carefully and slowly, he once again made love to her pussy through her panties, just as he had Friday afternoon.

This time Betty knew exactly what to do; a weekend in bed had taught her a great deal about how to keep Tommy's engine running. She cooed to him, caressed his face and head, and pushed her panty clad pussy against his face and, when she orgasmed, she held his mouth to her as she poured her cum into her panties. It was so exciting to fill her panties with her cum and then to feel Tommy lick and suck at her panties to try to get all of her cum from them. She moaned softly when his tongue cleaned the few drops that had spilled over from her panties and down her thighs.

Tommy rose unsteadily to his feet and embraced Betty, loving the soft, yet firm body of this teen age vixen. He licked his lips, thinking that Betty had come a long way this weekend and, he grinned wryly to himself, that he was going to have his hands, no his mouth full.

Betty kissed him lightly on the mouth, telling him to drive carefully. As he turned to go she put a hand on his arm. "Would you like a souvenir, Tommy?" She asked him, pointing to her panties. Tommy kneeled down and pulled her panties down her legs. Betty stepped out of her panties and pulled Tommy's face to her pussy, telling him. "Oh. It feels so good to feel your mouth pressed to my pussy. I'm so sorry you have to go."

Devilishly, she rotated her hips, rubbing her soft, rubbery pussy lips all over his face. She knew Tommy could not resist this and was rewarded when she felt his hands go to her ass, pulling her crotch to his face. His tongue was soon between her pussy lips and lifting to her clit. She giggled to herself as she stroked his cheeks. He is such a love, she thought and I know now that he cannot help himself when it comes to pussy. I have just what he needs and what I need because I cannot get enough either,

And then, acting on impulse, she pushed on his shoulders, forcing him to the floor on his back. "Ohhhh, Tommy." She moaned softly as she sat on his face. "It feels so exciting to sit on your face while you eat my pussy. We didn't do this and it is exciting. Play with my titties, Tommy. Make me cum in your mouth."

Tommy, his sexual motor still in high gear, closed his eyes the better to concentrate on this beautiful, soft, warm, wet pussy that was right there pressed to his mouth. Instinctively, he opened his mouth to take in the dripping outer lips of this succulent feast. His tongue traveled the familiar, though still exciting path between her lips and into her insatiable vagina.

Betty looked down at him as he lay supine under her. Her tongue ran over her carmine lips as she saw the look of total concentration and contentment that diffused his face. Her pussy pulsed around his tongue as she pressed herself against his mouth more forcefully. She felt a little cum flowing from her vagina as he tonguefucked her. A shiver ran over her body as she observed the utterly obsessed form of the man under her. She put her hands over his that were on her breasts and held them to her body tightly, loving every moment of this.

In a voice low, guttural, full of sexual innuendo, she told him. "Lick and suck my clit, Tommy. I'm ready to cum, ready to fill your mouth with my hot lovejuice. Take me over the top, baby."

Tommy did and stayed beneath her until Betty was exhausted from orgasming. Her muscles twitched uncontrollably when she rolled off of him, her pussy dripping cum down her thighs. Tommy rolled over, his head diving for her crotch, mouth open, tongue licking at her in order to catch every drop of her cum.

Betty caressed his head, his cheeks, cooing to him her gratitude for pleasuring her so much and so often. When he had licked up every drop of her cum she held his mouth to her pussy, telling him.

"Kiss my pussy, Tommy, Lick it and take the memory of it with you. Lick and suck on the panties I will put in your pocket." She stretched her arms over her head, knowing this movement would raise her hips and press her hot pussy against his eager mouth. Rotating her hips, she smeared her sex all over his face, loving the way his tongue chased after her pussy in order to insert itself between her pussy lips. She teased him with her pussy, rubbing it back and forth over his mouth and face and then told him. "Soon, lover. You will have your mouth on me soon. I promise you that and I will fill your mouth with my cum over and over again."

Tommy was drained, utterly exhausted and yet was still driven to feel her cum and cum again. His tongue chased after her warm, moist pussy lips as she continued to tease him with it, pressing her pussy against his mouth and then pulling it back. Betty loved teasing him with her pussy but was herself too tired to continue. Her thighs tightened against his cheeks, keeping his mouth from her pussy as she ran her fingers through his hair and caressed his cheeks lovingly. Her voice full of promise, she told him. "I hate to see you go, Tommy, but my parents will be here soon and I'm so tired I can hardly think, much less enjoy what you want to do."

They helped each other to their feet and Tommy left after one last farewell kiss. Betty tucked her soiled panties in his shirt pocket, telling him to lick and suck on the crotch to remember what was behind the panties ready and waiting for him whenever he wanted to have his face their again. He walked shakily to his car and drove home. He crawled into bed when he arrived at his house and fell into a deep sleep, dreaming of Betty's pussy pressed to his mouth.

Betty's parents were surprised to find her still asleep late in the afternoon, when they arrived home. Teenagers, her father muttered as he and his wife unpacked. They never seem to get enough sleep.