All Comments on 'Tommy Has a Babysitter'

by Charles Petersunn

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
GRANGERGRANGERover 16 years ago
Great, need a sequel.

Great story. I think a second chapter is in order.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
HOTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sequel please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
your usual good job

The tension was delicious. I foresee more babysitting by Mrs. Jackson in Tommy's future and perhaps a reunion with other 6th grade boys from Tommy's year with "Mrs. J" supervising. As they say on TV's "Boston Legal:"

"Sleepover?!"

rick176701rick176701about 16 years ago
Up to your usual standards

The tension was delicious. I foresee more babysitting by Mrs. Jackson in Tommy's future and perhaps a reunion with other 6th grade boys from Tommy's year with "Mrs. J" supervising. As they say on TV's "Boston Legal:" "Sleepover?!"

smy3thsmy3thabout 16 years ago
Loved it, but . . .

Nice story, well written. But I kept thinking that I am just sure naughty little boys get spanked, don't they? Maybe that's in Ch 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Some unresolved issues remain

Some unresolved issues remain after I read your story (with much delight.)

Obviously mom knew what treatment was waiting for him, she mentioned his interest for her, urged the bath and neither her nor his dad found it strange to see that mature teacher and neighbour arrive in a very short and light dress. The reader has to assume an intimate connection between mom and teacher, probably involving his dad in some way, too, and longs for details.

The teacher announces an enema, she even hints at a second enema he might get from his mom, but while Tommy receives some intense fingering, an enema it is not. Will Tommy get his enema at a later occasion? And, as an enema is most useful as a preparation for good use of the cleaned parts, what else is waiting for Tommy?

And while little tommy got quite some humiliation from the baby sitter he still could calm himself trusting it was a secret between them. I wonder how he would feel if suddenly there was more than just one mature lady seeing him exposed...

0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edabout 16 years ago
Shame on you Charles Petersunn!

Not for writing such a delicious story. Not for including so many fantasy aspects, i.e. femdom, humiliation, anal, oral, cfnm, fetish, you were at your best! No Charles Petersunn, shame on you for such blatant self-promotion! I only wish I had thought of it first! Your stories are always good for more than one "happy ending" and this one was good for at least three, but whose counting?

ChumleyJinksChumleyJinksalmost 16 years ago
Another Gem

It's almost annoying how well you do this - the slow, simmering tease before boil. Though not my favorite one by you ("brownie stains" make me cringe), the image of the teacher taking hold of Tommy's handle to help him from the tub alone is worth the price of admission, compelling me to give you yet another "5". Keep up the good work as the rest of us keep on trying to keep up with you. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Humm, Where To Start....

...well, I suppose that I should congratulate you on keeping you fan-base happy as ‘pigs-in-shit’.

Other than that, I can’t think of anything else because unless you’re into the whole Femdom, wimp, humiliation scene; this has to be the lamest premise, setup and delivery of anything I’ve read on this site. The only real question I could come up with out of this mess was; where the hell was this kid’s Father? Was he just too busy kissing Mommies ass? Yes thanks, I will take a pass on your other offerings. Best of luck.

ChucsSiteChucsSiteabout 15 years ago
I really had a comment or two, but

the suggestions of your other commentators left me with my hands busy and then I forgot the new plot suggestions. This story, as in most of your stories, begs for additions, for enlargements, more adventures as the little boy grows up. The story is preposterous but sensual and leaves the door open for more educational pursuits. While I wait, I'll read the few remaining tales in your stimulating series. Keep it up! (did I say that?)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
WTF??

What could possibly motivate a mother to turn her son over to an obvious pedophile / femdom bitch like this? Why didn't mommy just fuck him herself? That's what she wanted after all.

This is some might sick shit and the last of your tales i'll be reading.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
mom

even better if Mom came home and walked in on them

Johnboy9Johnboy9almost 15 years ago
Nicely done!

Very nicely written. From the start, though, I was curious where you were heading with the story, this being the first of yours I have read. Perhaps for a suggested future write, after the first part I was seeing perhaps the bathing scene as a potential hair debillitating episode followed by a time of petticoat punishment for our poor hapless boy, what with the demasculizing and childhood reverting efforts being brought about by both mother and babysitter. If you remove the sexual scenes or make them of secondary importance, using them as a reward given to the boy at those times when, as dressed as an infant or little girl or older girl, acts responsibly and attentively to his elders. Then you could have a very different and yet still totally hot story. Just a thought. As I said, this was a very well written piece the way it was presented, I was just picturing a whole different outcome as I was reading it. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Would definitely like a sequel to this

As others have suggested, a sleepover would be very interesting. Perhaps even have Miss Landers teaching some young girls on the ins and outs of babysitting with their former classmates as learning tools.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Hot Hot story!

Thanks for this outstandingly hot and well-written story. !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Love the way you write

A wonderful weaving path between the erotic and the satirical. Hard to do... but you pull it off beautifully.

Always a joy to read "all that good stuff,"

regards, Jane Marwood

abc101abc101almost 13 years ago
Great story

I really enjoyed this story. It was awesome. I also liked how the bed time story within this story was a actual story from literotica. I wish i had read that one before i read this story, LOL, i think i will have to read that story next. That was a very nice surprise you through in (the story with in a story).

..... This was a very arousing story and i cant wait to read more of your work. I hope there will be a part 2 to this story.

..... Please keep writing more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Well executed.

Fantastic! I am so hard right now. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Heck of an ego you have

I can't believe you referenced your own work as a "bedtime story." LAME!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Bed time story inside a bed time story

like i can feel my boner came to life... like I want to release some orgasm right now... Guten Nacth... A Good Bed time story for me...

freebeingfreebeingabout 12 years ago
more?

Although I would love to write many words describing how well you've written as some of the others here did, I find it fruitless to write it once again, so I would simply say: you have shifts. Please go on writing.

And as for this story, any chances he helps her out with some things which need to be done around the house and rewards him for each time? I would love to read how she at the end becomes his cum bucket...

qequsqequsover 10 years ago
wow :o

i have read many stories here but it was first time i read something like this :o wow i really thought she is some woman with psychic problems but then i thought to myself 'cmon it is literotica it must be some sex at the end' :D anyway thanks for that story: 5 stars from me :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
ch2

Make a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
tommy has a babysitter 2

please make a sequel

TSreaderTSreaderover 8 years ago
Wow, very hot

Indeed! A fun read, I got lost in the middle as it became mondaine but gathered steam at the end!

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good but...

Yeh kinda lost me halfway too

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Greatest Story I've ever read

I don't even know how many times I've read this great piece of erotic literature. But it's just that: Erotic

Thank you for that and I'd love to read some more pages of this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
age

was tommy really eighteen, or was he younger, what age was he

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
fondly remember my babysitter

I remember when I was 14 my parents went away for about a week and left me with a 19yr old babysitter, to generally watch over me and keep me from having parties since our secluded house had a nice secluded pool area. the babysitter was very attractive and liked to drink my parents booze and sun bathe in the nude. it was my exposure to really nice titties and a shaven pussy. She allowed me to be her lotion boy and loved having large amounts of cream slathered all over her body.

Wood_Wood_over 6 years ago
Sweet

Hi. I Gotta say this is the longest story I've read on here, it being not divided into chapters, like other series. And I did it all in one sitting. I thought it was a little strange at first for the mother to get a baby sitter for her 18 year old, but it seems to be part of a plan that no one goes and unveil anyway, Tommy's thoughts start making sense when he thinks his baby sitter is "maybe psychotic", or when he gets so embarassed of how she speaks to him like a child, and that he just wants to leave and put his fantasies aside....

Anyways, it got me pretty captivated. It got fucking hot by the end. I liked how she stayed in her underwear for so long without anything really happening, just psychological torture and maddening tease!

I'll be checking your other stuff! Have a good night!

Mojo648Mojo648almost 6 years ago
Review.

Slightly disappointed as she kept treating him like an 8 year old instead of a 18 year old, when they got onto the couch, I just wished they started something sexual, but when they got into bed, I hope he was gonna fuck her brains out, as fir the shower scene, I was hoping she joined him in there and let him wash her as well.

illwindillwindalmost 6 years ago

Yeah, there's no way this guy would have ever thrown a house party. Just no way. Hell, the fact that he calls his mom 'mother' made that clear right from the start.

Also the writing was stiff(not the good kind); the descriptive phrases seemed almost perfunctory or childlike. I mean, at one point Miss Landers is referred to as 'a very pretty lady.' This would have actually worked well if it was told in first person, but with it being in third the story felt like it was being narrated by a five year old.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Nice...but teacher should report humans bad..so he needs further visits;-)

Same as above

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

So many missed the point reviewers here. He’s supposed to be treated like a randy little boy with his baby sitter. He has to be eighteen for Lit’s Sake! It’s all about the soft embarrassing tease, cfnm, and highlighted soft control and submission. This is the formula CP likes and uses so effectively in his stories. Ya either love it or not. I do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Medical falsehood...

"he was a robust young man with testicles that were literally bursting at the seams"

That's not what literally means.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good but moved far too slow.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I've read it 3 times in the last 2 years. Good job! Laughs, smiles and turn ons.

I would like more to this story please. Tommy could go to her house to thank her for the lessons stating that he would like more. 🤪

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous