Tommy Meets the Rest of the Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lsa3
lsa3
96 Followers

Murray felt it was time, pulled out of Tommy's mouth and gave him several hits of the amyl, and lubed his now rock hard cock with some of the silicone lube. While Scott came over and teased Tommy's open mouth with the head of his cock, Murray started to slide slowly into Tommy's ass.

He was hungrily trying to get Scott's cock, while thinking about how good Murray's cock felt filling his mouth. He wanted MORE cock! No, he NEEDED more cock! Murray had worked his cock completely into Tommy's ass and reached over to the switch that controlled the Surge Milker and turned it off.

The thought of feeling Tommy's ass convulse around his cock as he came was appealing but he wasn't known as "long ride" for nothing. No, there would be time for that later.

Margaret was cumming yet again as she watched Tommy again being fed cock from both ends. God, she wished she was getting those cocks instead of him.

Scott felt that Tommy was frantic enough trying to suck in his cock and slowly started to feed him, going in a little bit and then pulling out. This had the effect of making Tommy more desperate to get that cock in his mouth. All while he was automatically responding to Murray's cock, pushing out as he went in to make it tight and trying to suck his cock in as he pulled out.

Murray commented to Claes "you're right it does feel like his ass is hungry for my cock. I guess I'm going to have to give him as much as he can take."

Scott responded by sliding his cock deeper into Tommy's mouth and said "go for it, I'll take care of this end."

Then he held Tommy's head with both hands and started to fuck his mouth and throat aggressively. Tommy loved it. The feel of those two cocks filling him was nirvana; he loved being fucked at both ends. His appetite for cock increased with every session, he couldn't get enough.

Murray reached over and turned up the sucking speed on Tommy's nipples, which added to the sensory overload that he was already feeling. It seems that Tommy was not the only one feeling the overload.

Murray started to come up and was doing everything he could to avoid concentrating on Tommy's hungry ass. He wasn't successful. No matter what he did or thought about, he kept getting closer and closer to exploding in that sweet ass.

He even tried slowing down but this gave Tommy the chance to increase the pressure on his cock because he wasn't having to respond as quickly to Murray's fucking. Ooh, it felt so good filling his ass! He really enjoyed the long, slow strokes of Murray's cock.

Scott had his cock fully imbedded in Tommy's throat. Damn it felt good! He would pull out so just the head was in Tommy's mouth, let him take a breath, give him a hit of the poppers and plunge back into his throat.

Tommy would swallow and slide his tongue along the underside of his cock, which brought Scott up so quickly that he had to start counting backward to try and keep from cumming. It didn't work.

Within a few strokes Scott gave a loud grunt as he exploded in Tommy's mouth, forcing him to swallow quickly to keep up with the flood of cum. Some of it even escaped around Scott's cock and ran down his chin. Tommy was in heaven. He loved the feeling of a cock pulsing as it unloaded in his mouth and throat and it made him hungry for more.

Tommy could tell that Murray was starting to get close. His movements began to get jerky and it was harder for him to keep an even pace. He would stay buried completely in Tommy's ass for a moment before pulling back out; it felt so good.

Sure enough, Tommy felt him speeding up until he was pounding Tommy's ass, holding on to the strap at his waist and fucking him as hard and fast as he could.

Then he stopped, buried completely in his ass twitching and throbbing as he flooded Tommy's ass with his cum. Tommy squeezed hard and let go repeatedly to milk every bit of cum out of that wonderful cock.

Too soon, Murray began to get soft and slowly slid out of Tommy's ass causing him to say "noooo" as Murray pulled out. In the meantime Scott had pulled out of Tommy's mouth and was wiping his soft cock with one of the towels.

Denzel and Algernon were the only ones left. After talking briefly, the said "let's put him into the sling, we can move him better that way." Within 30 seconds, Tommy was unfastened and led over to the sling. He was helped into it and fastened in. Claes got a couple of long tubes, Tygon tubing he called it, and hooked up the nipple suckers and the collection cup for milker on his cock.

Oh, what a delicious feeling! That pulsing in his nipples went straight to his cock, which was receiving that gentle slow sucking that he had been getting earlier. God it was good! In no time at all he was super horny and desperately wanted to cum.

Denzel (horse) started by giving Tommy some poppers and feeding him his still soft cock. This was followed by Algernon (fat boy) who had lubed his cock with the Gun Oil and was slowly pushing into Tommy's ass.

He would push in a little bit and then pull out; repeating this process, going in a little further each time until Tommy was practically screaming (around horses' cock) for him to put it in.

While this was going on, horse was working his cock further and further into Tommy's throat. It was a good thing he had had slim in there earlier because it made it a little easier for him to take horse.

Horse would work his cock slowly in, then rapidly pull out so Tommy could take a deep breath, give him some amyl, wait a moment for him to breathe and slide back in. He repeated this process until his balls were up against Tommy's nose; in as far as he could go.

By this time Algernon had buried his monster completely in Tommy's ass and was enjoying the push-pull as he slowly slid in and out, pulling on the sling straps to move him onto his cock.

He asked Claes to kick up the vacuum a little and he went over to the horse and adjusted the settings on the ANVER switches to increase the suction.

Tommy had never felt anything like that wonderful sucking he was receiving. The milker slid onto his cock, sucking it all the way in, where it would hold for a few seconds and then relax, sliding back off almost all the way and starting over again.

It was heaven! This combined with that huge cock in his ass would have him cumming in no time.

Alas, it was not to be. Algernon nodded to Claes and he switched off the surge milker, telling Tommy that it was just to keep his attention. He moaned as Horse fed him his cock and Algernon resumed pulling on the sling and sliding into his ass.

In between sucks, when Horse pulled his cock back out of Tommy's throat so he could take a breath and some more poppers, Tommy asked "please turn it on." Algernon responded "when we're ready."

Horse was coming up faster than he wanted. Tommy's mouth and throat felt so good. No one else had been able to take his cock the way he could. Try though he did, there was no way he could stop from coming up. Tommy's mouth was simply too much.

He stiffened and exploded, flooding his mouth with hot cum as he pulled out of Tommy's throat. He stopped with only the head of his cock in Tommy's mouth where he worked around and around it with his tongue.

To Tommy, his cum tasted sweet and he wondered if Horse knew about the pineapple trick. Now he could focus on Algernon's cock, which he did with enthusiasm, squeezing, pushing and pulling as hard as he could, making his ass really tight for him to push in and really tight for him to pull out.

Algernon was coming up pretty fast. Tommy's hungry ass felt just too good. He nodded to Claes, who turned the milker back on and strengthened the suction as well. Tommy was in heaven.

That huge cock filling his ass and that wonderful mechanical mouth on his cock had him coming up rapidly. Fat boy was rapidly approaching the point of no return as well.

Algernon nodded again to Claes who turned up the suction and speed even more. It was only a minute or so until Tommy had the most intense, screaming orgasm he had ever had. He arched up and went rigid as he came.

His convulsive tightening on Fat Boy's cock as he came, sent Algernon over the edge as well, unloading what felt like a cup of cum deep into Tommy's ass. He rested with his cock in deep, bending over on top of Tommy whispering "damn, you're good boy!"

As his cock softened, he slowly pulled it out of Tommy's ass, causing him to moan. When he was clear, he wiped himself and Tommy off and undid the straps. After Tommy had cum, Claes turned off the suction although he could have left it pulsing on Tommy's now very sensitive cock.

They helped him up out of the sling and walked him to the bathroom where he took a nice hot shower.

After he came out, they all sat down on the couch and chairs that were there. The first thing they asked was if Tommy was OK. He said "yes, I love cock, your cocks."

He was then asked where he worked. He told them at an online marketing firm where he wrote copy for web pages and supported their computers.

Then they asked where he was in school. He responded "I just finished my AA requirements last week." Asked if he liked math, he said "oh yes, almost as much as I like cock, it is my favorite class."

Then Darnell asked him how much he made an hour. He replied $8.50. Darnell went on to tell him that "we would like for you to come to work for us but there is a condition. You must go on and get a BS in electrical engineering.

We would start you at $15 per hour and you would be pulling orders until you learned the stock. Once you had a handle on the inventory, we would move you to counter work, programming the ladder diagrams for the PLCs and then to the shop." "What do you think?"

Tommy asked "does this mean I will have time to go to school?"

"Yes, at least a couple of classes each term. We will sponsor your education. You will also have all the cock you can handle, after working hours, unless we have someone that needs to be taken care of.

What do you think?" Tommy thought for a moment and said "when do I start?"

Darnell said "how about Monday?"

Tommy thought he was the luckiest guy on the planet.

lsa3
lsa3
96 Followers
12